谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. If you make a cat angry, it may _________ you.
2. During the period of recent terrorist activities, people _____ not to touch an unattended bag．
3. It is important that we _____ wild animals.
4. The new appointment of our president ________ from the very beginning of next semester.
A. takes effect
B. takes part
C. takes place
D. takes turns
5. —Does Jim have _______ ruler？ —Yes，he has _______ ．
A. an some
6. Without __________ there can be no ___________.
7. You mentioned ____________ him in the hospital last week.
A. having seen
B. have seen
C. to see
8. Until then, his family _______ from him for six months.
A. didn't hear
B. hasn't been hearing
C. hasn't heard
D. hadn't heard
9. Convenience foods which are already prepared for cooking are ______ in grocery stores
10. According to the writer, people often assume different statuses _____.
A. in order to identify themselves with others
B. in order to better identify others
C. as their mental processes change
D. as the situation changes
11. There are_________ of visitors to Kunming.
12. If I had hurried, I __________ the train.
A. would catch
B. would have caught
C. could catch
D. had caught
13. Why do the two “explanations (Para. 3, Line 1) worry Asian-Americans?
A. They are afraid that they would again be isolated from American society in general
B. People would think that Asian students rely on their parents for success.
C. Asian-Americans would be a threat to other minorities.
D. American academic achievements have take
14. It is important that enough money ______ to fund the project.
A. be collected
B. must be collected
C. was collected
D. can be collected
15. I can still remember that it is since the 1990’s, _____ we began to use cell phones,_______ the number of mobile users has greatly increased．
16. _________ will you achieve success unless you devote yourself to the subject heart and soul.
A. By no means
B. No matter how
C. In no occasion
D. By all means
17. After the Arab states won independence, great emphasis was laid on expanding education, with girls as well as boys _____ to go to school.
A. to be encouraged
B. been encouraged
C. being encouraged
D. be encouraged
18. The whole family died of _________ during the flood in June.
19. In her writing, she often dealt with her own personality as it was, rather than ___________.
A. as others defined it
B. other's definition
C. its definition by others
D. it was defined by others
20. . If there is no one _______ him with the preparation, he will have to put off the meeting.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册