一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 40 分。）V 1. The town of Lijiang was founded in ( ).|
2. Wudang Mountain, located in northweatern ( ) province, is a Taoist mountain.
3. The Day of Dead is an ancient festival celebrated in ( ).
4. The best paper of the "Four Treasures of Study" is said to be ( )paper.
5. Bingling Temple is in ( ).
6. Earth Day is celebrated on March ( ）.
7. It takes ( )pounds of cocoons to produce one pound of silk.
8. During the ( ) Age, the making of bronze ware reached its peak.
A. Old Stone
B. New Stone
9. The Old Silk Road starts from China's ( ) in the east.
10. Which of the followings is not included in the "Four Treasure of Study"
A. ink stick
C. ink slab
11. The Old Silk Road is ( ) kilometers long.
12. ( )Summer Resort is also called "Mountain Hamlet for Escaping the Heat".
13. Confucius concluded that jade had （ ）virtues.
14. Qinshihuang's Mausoleum is located in ( ) district.
15. The （ ）in bronze ware are regarded as major chapters in the history of Chinese calligraphy.
16. In ( ), the Yellow River empties into the sea.
17. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day became a national holiday in ( )
18. People gave ( ) to each other as gifts.
19. ( ) emperors lived and ruled from the palace where the Palace Museum is.
20. The Palace Museum houses ( ) art treasures from all Chinese dynasties.
二、多选题（共 20 道试题，共 40 分。）V 1. The basic duties of the National Museum of China include ( ).
A. collect relics
B. preserve relics
C. research on archeology
D. hold high-level exhibits of relics
2. The official colors of Mardi Gras are ( )
3. （ ）in Pingyao have been preserved.
A. ancient streets
B. government offices
4. The richness of ( )of silk make it the means to imply something is fine and impeccable.
5. Silk products from ( ) are particularly good.
6. Confucius is, by any standard, the greatest ( ).
7. Chinese silk is famous all over the world for its ( ).
A. magnificent quality
B. reasonable price
8. Along the Old Silk Road there are ( ).
B. Buddist temples
C. ancient city remains
D. historical sites
9. Confucius concluded that jade had virtues including ( ).
C. polite etiquette
10. Jade was believed capable of representing ( ).
B. the earth
C. the east
D. the emperors
11. Huangshan Mountain is famous for its ( ).
A. strangely-shaped pines
B. rock formations
C. sea of clouds
D. hot springs
12. Bronze ware was a unique national treasure because of ( )
A. impressive designs
B. classical decorative ornamentation
C. priceless lightness
D. wealth of inscriptions
13. Jiuzhaigou is covered with ( ).
A. primeval forests
14. The rarity of the raw material is the deciding factor of both the ( ) and the ( )of silk.
A. color谋学网: www.mouxue.com
15. Jade symbolizes ( ) in Chinese culture.
16. China Red Sandalwood Museum specialized in ( ) red sandalwood works of art and classical furniture.
17. In Qinghai, tourists meet and learn about ( ).
18. Which of the followings are located in Sichuan Province?
A. Emei Mountain谋学网: www.mouxue.com
B. Leshan Buddha
C. Dazu Stone Carvings
D. Fengjie County
19. The Yangtze River flows through ( ) provinces.
20. China Red Sandalwood Museum is ( ) museum in China.
A. first private
B. largest private
C. first public
D. largest public
三、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. Ancient Chinese society is divided into the Stone Age and the Iron Age.
2. Americans celebrate the memory of Dr. King on the second Monday of January.
3. Is Chinese meaning of "World Biosphere Reserve" "世界生物圈遗产"?
4. Suzhou features more than 300 classical gardens.
5. The period of Stone Age is during 2000--250BC.
6. Jade is as highly prized by the Chinese as gold and silver.
A. 错误谋学网: www.mouxue.com
7. Ruins of Hemudu is relics of Stone Age.
8. Gansu Province is located on the lower and middle reaches of the Yellow River.
9. Taoism was introduced in West Han Dynasty.
10. Earth Day is celebration of life and our planet.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册