一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 40 分。）V 1. Nobody is ( ) touch that book.|
A. lost to
B. checked in
C. allowed to
D. added to
2. You must avoid spending ( ) your income.
A. in an effort to
B. in advance
C. in excess of
D. free of charge
3. （ ）when you are walking alone in the deep night.
A. Stand treat
B. Stay alert
C. End up
D. Serve well
4. These shoes are comfortable ( ) pretty.
A. in turn
B. rather than
C. in the best position to
D. other than
5. New research shows that men and women may ( )each other in food choices.
A. differ from
B. suffer from
C. vary from
D. learn from
6. ( ) can be used by a group of persons traveling together.
A. single rooms
B. double rooms
D. standard rooms
7. ( )is a kind of very dry white wine produced in Central France.
8. Facilities are arranged ( ) customers' habits and interests.
A. by means of
B. as to
C. vin words of
D. in terms of
9. ( )is a kind of very dry white wine produced in South-west France.
10. People nowadays seldom choose ( ) to travel between cities.
D. water ways
11. ( )is medium sweet produced in Germany.
12. What does CAAC stand for?
A. Civil Air&Aviation Corp.
B. China Air&Aviation Civil
C. China Air Administration Corp.
D. Civil Aviation Administration of China
13. "Old World" as a popular wine classification includes the following except ( ).
14. When you are in Beijing, an opportunity to sample its famous ( )should not be passed.
A. kungpao chicken
D. Peking Duck
15. Heavy food ( ) not ( )people who have just recovered from a stomach-ache.
A. is…served with
B. is…suited for
C. is…famous for
D. is adapted for
16. An unsatified guest will cost you as much as( ) times that guest's annual purchases in terms of lost patronage over five years?
17. I had no ( ) staying at home because I have no money.
A. alternate to
B. alternative to
C. alternate by
D. alternative by
18. You may make the same mistake again if you don't ( )from the first one.
A. deal with
B. ride on
C. learn the lesson
D. break down
19. What does VAT stand for?
A. Value-Assist Tag
B. Value-Added Tax
C. Value-Added Tag
D. Value-Assist Tax
20. Sedan chairs are still used for ( ) purposes throughout Asia.
二、多选题（共 20 道试题，共 40 分。）V 1. Surrounded by ( ), the Li River is the most beautiful scenic area in China.
A. rolling hills
B. steep cliffs
C. fantasitc caves
D. groves of bamboo
2. Buses in urban areas normally operate between ( )in the morning and ( ) at night daily.
3. Specialists in( ) must be a part of the hotel's staff.
B. food operation
D. building maintenance
4. Pasta is a(n) ( )cuisine, while sushi is a ( )cuisine.
5. Transportation means in ancient China included ( ).
A. traveling on foot
B. riding horses
C. man-carried sedan chairs
6. A delightful and delicious meal creates ( ).
C. mental well-being
D. physical well-being
7. The general manager of the hotel makes a point of explaining ( ) to all new hands.
A. hotel's tariff
B. hotel's culture
C. hotel's income
D. business concept
8. Bicycles give feelings of ( ).
C. returning to nature
9. Some four-star or five-star hotels are also equipped with ( ).
A. swimming pools
B. bowling alleys
D. safety-deposit boxes
10. In a large hotel, which of the following services are available?
A. beauty salon
B. gift shop
C. ticket agency
11. The domestic airlines radiate from Beijing to ( ).
A. all provinces
B. autonomous regions
D. border and remote areas
12. Which of the following brands are included in Britain's Intercontinental Hotels?
A. Holiday Inn
B. Crown Plaza
13. As a highly organized commercial industry, hotels can be classified into ( ).
14. A comprehensive transportation system consists of ( ).
D. water transportation
15. In China, passenger trains, as to classes, are divided into ( ).
A. soft seat
B. hard seat
C. soft couch
D. hard couch
16. Ocean shipping in China is divided into navigation zones as ( ).
17. Member benefits of online reservation include ( )
C. an array of choices
D. member rewards
18. Which of the followings are typical food in Italy？
A. curry beef
19. If staff react defensively to a complaint, they will lose ( ).
B. guest's patronage
D. chance to learn
20. The Housekeeping staff consists of ( ).
A. executive housekeeper
B. deputy housekeeper
C. floor housekeepers
D. room attendants
三、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. Jinling Hotel is a 37-story tower building.
2. The hotel depends for its success upon the management.
3. Before a guest's name is put on waiting list, Click-Ahead Seating calls his cell phone for comfirmation.
4. A person who is determined to pay should declare repeatedly before and during the meal.
5. With large numbers of taxies running around, it is very convenient to take them in all large Chinese cities.
6. Whenever and wherever possible, the staff should fulfill any reasonable requests from their guests and offer to do extra work for the guests.
7. Many slow lines have been changed to "leaving in the morning and arriving at evening".
8. There is normally an interval of 2 to 3 minutes between buses.
9. During the early Middle Ages inns were not so important as they are today.
10. It is believed that the word "motel"was first used in 1925 by the Milestone Motel, Califonia.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册