奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2176|回复: 0

南开2014年9月考试《大学英语(二)》期末考核资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-25 00:48:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单选(共15小题,每题2分,共计30分)从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,请资料填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效。
( Q) k. h6 B# L% x3 H1. They failed to pass the exam last time, I regretted ________.
2 c1 I2 ~& Z/ n- ?/ q" y1 G7 Z  A. being unable to help                 B. to be not able to help
+ K( g, a* U* mC. being not able to help         D. not be able to help# ~& d0 E& b8 ^! G
2. She was busy last weekend. Otherwise, she _______ to the party.) z" h1 e+ j; q9 _# {4 y* Y
A. would have gone   B. would go           
' I  s5 Z$ o: Y" x( m& F+ [C. had gone         D. would be gone2 h* K. ?3 K- p
3. The book, ________ cover is broken, is not mine.
2 [9 \. \" v  k) f# u0 k# }( GA. who             B. whose            C. that           D. which- Y6 @: m) T' {! i) J  S  a9 H
4. I would have told him the answer if it ________ possible.
' f1 T! x2 \% n6 d( J   A. had been         B. were         C. was         D. have been9 }  L. k# q6 z% \
5. If the bridge is built, the local people will greatly benefit ________ it.+ a; Y& s0 ^9 \0 P- N' q, y
   A. against         B. for         C. from         D. in
: n; C- m! Z* b6. He entered the classroom cheerfully, ________ a book in his hand.& n+ E6 B$ q% Y
   A. to carry         B. carrying         C. carry         D. carried
/ i2 K5 e- r* Y0 Q7. Some scientists say it is essential that mankind ________ the amount of air pollution in big cities & S8 y& |9 f9 R
A. reduce       B. be reduced        C. reduced        D. will reduce
% m# h( Z' p* j, O# R" v8. Many patients insist on having watches with them in hospital, _____ they have no schedules to   keep.
1 C3 g5 x' C/ r6 F4 d4 m6 m   A. even though                 B. for                                 C. as if                                 D. since
/ @) \( \9 [$ }- v, i8 @6 M9. I have trouble________ their meaning.
9 Z% ?# l6 A6 {9 g. U! rA. understanding         B. to understand         
3 {  {1 X' S% M" s* ]2 O  ZC. understood         D. be understood
: Q) k& u4 B7 g) r10. She should spend _____ one hour practicing spoken English every day if she hopes to pass the College Spoken English Test in November.
/ d/ W3 B) ?! W! X# U; j* C( i   A. at last         B. at best         C. at most                 D. at least) T  l, l) A; N
11. Many college students like to chat on the Internet. They think talking with friends on the Internet is _____ casual and exciting ______ face to face.$ C2 H# @! F: P1 s1 s! N
   A. not only----but also         B. less------than
% B; j+ D$ j* J$ h" G! X   C. more-----than         D. neither------nor
6 M' Y. \1 S: ~3 |+ {12. Although Tom has many personal problems, he _______ present every day since the first day of class.
+ o! c) [3 r- \" m. a. Q  A   A. has been         B. had been         C. is                 D. was
! K3 w9 ^: b. E' N# S13. You shouldn’t have called me while I was giving my class. You ______ me after my class.4 g: W& U6 L# s! z7 q4 b1 I8 H# X
  A. might approach         B. would have approached
2 W% `$ ]1 ^7 e( c  x  C. must approach         D. could have approached
) H$ H: Y2 d, @: ^14. You ______ all those calculations! We have a computer to do that sort of thing.$ T) V8 @+ S  I1 M8 C
   A. needn't have done                 B. must not have done2 P9 @+ q9 f$ Q% i
   C .shouldn't have done         D. can not have done
# ]: R' n. q/ C" q6 B15. ________foolish thing has ever happened in our school, so that what you said makes us very surprised.# V  T9 r6 u! f9 b$ J+ X
A. No such         B. Not such         C. No such a         D. No so
6 G$ `' v9 {+ w& W5 l$ w" R$ Y二、 阅读理解(共10小题,每题3分,共计30分),请资料填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效。. b8 ^# C  w) k4 ?+ j; n
Passage A' \( h) m6 R& m- s2 s
I’ve loved my mother’s desk since I was just tall enough to see above the top of it as mother sat doing letters. Standing by her chair, looking at the ink bottle, pens, and white paper, I decided that the act of writing must be the more wonderful thing in the world.
( `7 q: p7 i/ JYears later, during her final illness, mother kept different things for my sister and brother. “But the desk,” she’d said again, “it’s for Elizabeth. ”
% L* ~6 N3 j7 V9 j( J  f8 ~5 r' zI never saw her angry, never saw her cry. I knew she loved me; she showed it in action. But as a young girl, I wanted heart-to-heart talks between mother and daughter.# k- b3 g0 u) K/ x
They never happened. And a gulf opened between us. I was “too emotional(易动感情的)”. But she lived “on the surface(表面)”.
$ ]1 @" U4 c* d- \5 R5 GAs years passed I had my own family. I loved my mother and thanked her for our happy family. I wrote to her in careful words and asked her to let me know in any way she chose that she did forgive(原谅) me.
2 {3 \. d4 e) \$ b' G8 P+ b$ I3 J5 {8 xI posted the letter and waited for her answer. None came.
  ^5 Z# n2 B( c, q( pMy hope turned to disappointment(失望), then little interest and, finally, peace— it seemed that nothing happened. I couldn’t be sure that the letter had even got to mother. I only knew that I had written it, and I could stop trying to make her into someone she was not.  h  |, \+ n  J( E
Now the present of her desk told, as she’d never been able to, that she was pleased that writing was my chosen work. I cleaned the desk carefully and found some papers inside —a photo of my father and a one-page letter, folded(折叠) and refolded many times.
' m1 F! k" m8 pGive me an answer, my letter asks, in any way you choose. Mother, you always chose the act that speaks louder than words.( R. E6 H# R" ]
; a; L0 k9 ~: z  g) {1 E# \
16. The writer began to love her mother’s desk ______.
  I6 ?" D& ~, }0 P% PA. after Mother died                7 D; A' J* f* R( i8 B6 `! d* c7 ^8 E
B. before she became a writer   X( m4 Y0 C0 J* R% s4 U6 Z% w
C. when she was a child        9 p6 T: I/ l* p# Y5 f
D. when Mother gave it to her
  a/ @+ s& h" v" q17. The passage shows that ______.
- r  n4 |6 l( \A. mother was cold on the surface but kind in her heart to her daughter ) t3 ?3 M6 z3 j3 _
B. mother was too serious about everything her daughter had done
6 j3 {2 w6 ]. x% `3 p. _C. mother cared much about her daughter in words % k! d9 I1 d5 ]6 p  V4 j- G
D. mother wrote to her daughter in careful words
* h0 N% L6 |* n$ {( Y7 ]7 y2 x18. The word “gulf” in the passage means ______. $ Q& D% O+ y2 t( M* `; V( W) ]" Z# `7 b) l
A. deep understanding between the old and the young ' @4 n; b0 X4 `' I& i3 n$ ~# [# v
B. different ideas between the mother and the daughter
/ m7 j  Q( X4 e% p3 P2 I7 pC. free talks between mother and daughter
$ {6 N5 f* t' VD. part of the sea going far in land ) T0 d# H0 {) N( I, _( V4 x
19. What did mother do with her daughter’s letter asking forgiveness? ' l  d+ P6 D7 J1 e) q
A. She had never received the letter. 7 a1 K/ _. S6 Q7 q: P1 r
B. For years, she often talked about the letter.
  T* m- Z6 j6 V! wC. She didn’t forgive her daughter at all in all her life. . N. g; {7 @& M, c
D. She read the letter again and again till she died. 1 G$ y1 ~$ Q( P' r  S$ E4 U0 U  S
20. What’s the best title of the passage?6 a  i: y+ Y7 [) H7 v
A. My letter to Mother3 |% p. z1 V2 s. k9 w
B. Mother and Children 1 D2 m( c' \* d9 v
C. My mother’s Desk
" E" z; c$ M  yD. Talks between Mother and Me : ?. x7 ], p' x3 `9 h6 C

7 C/ P/ [, @& F; B0 A9 ^  APassage B, `/ o7 X( }- O0 z
What are you going to do if you are in a burning house? How will you escape? Do you know how to save yourself? Please read the following passage. $ y- O4 u0 A) J9 V! B5 ]& v
Escaping a fire is a serious matter. Knowing what to do during a fire can save you life. It is important to know the ways you can use and show them to everyone in the family, such as stairways and fire escapes, but not lifts. $ n3 @8 e9 F6 M0 R
From the lower floors of the buildings, escaping through windows is possible, learn the best way of leaving by windows with the least chance of serious injury. # s( e, c1 e! c
The second floor window is usually not very high from the ground. An average(平均高度的) person, hanging by the finger-tips will have a drop of about six feet to the ground. It is about the height of an average man. Of course, it is safer to jump a short way than to stay in a burning building.
6 r$ g( g2 B- p8 X5 \Windows are also useful when you are waiting for help. Be sure to keep the door closed. Or smoke and fire may be drawn into the room. Keep your head low at the window to be sure you get fresh air rather than smoke that may leaked(渗) into the room.' w6 z$ }3 @$ L! v. T8 l$ Y
On a second or third floor, the best windows for escape are those that open onto a roof. From the roof a person can drop to the ground more safely. Dropping onto cement(水泥) might end in injury. Bushes(灌木丛) and grass can help to break a fall. 3 E& y, _: E$ R1 j, [2 Y' C% ?

4 i1 s3 S% A. h" V$ T# _# x21. It is important to _______.
8 |& s% a# l1 R0 H3 l5 CA. put out the fire in the burning house        
9 s! @1 {. r9 T( Q5 P4 r8 GB. know the ways to escape the fire
! A, b7 D4 d4 BC. jump off a burning house         3 h, W: o+ n- R+ l4 @+ i0 |4 b
D. keep the door closed 0 `. e- I9 O/ e" {+ p3 G
22. It is possible to escape through the windows _______.
; l" ~: P3 P& gA. if there are some bushes on the ground         
' ?* ]: R7 p( l6 v5 ^B. if you are strong enough
9 o; c% Z  g' ?5 H$ _C. if you live on a lower floor        
. b7 [) k3 f( XD. If you have a long rope
1 {$ S% V" M; V' D! }+ K23. Which of the following escaping way is NOT right? _______.
" j) ]0 {$ A0 `. z0 n+ h! OA. You can escape though stairways.               P+ T( k& Y$ a% D+ V8 V: K4 _
B. You can choose fire escapes. * h: ]  T* C- ?" V  U8 n, j
C. Escape from the windows that open onto a roof.  ! s% u$ ^0 F3 w4 H; v
D. Use a lift to come down at once.
- t* P6 L9 J0 V" e- J24. Open the window so that _______ if the building is on fire.
' @; t( h# c' M* R8 ?) u- tA. you can get fresh air            l) o# [' U" x5 f, U9 l
B. you can call for help" V8 H& h7 T1 G: J- H# X
C. you can easily jump off          ; U9 E% }; C1 _2 Y5 \% x! E: G
D. you can be seen first
- D+ Q3 L% p/ _) M/ c; g$ a25. The best title of the passage is _______.
/ u3 O/ F6 B! cA. Escaping from the Windows        ) z7 L* n0 S+ b9 ]: i
B. Save Yourself in the Burning House, l7 Z6 _% C. z
C. Knowledge on Fire         1 U+ d( `8 D* @$ q; L! W4 U) O9 M. `
D. Waiting for Help9 _# n% J9 ]% c. Q
三、完成句子(共10小题,每题2分 共计20分)
" e( n7 ?* N3 @$ ]2 `: m$ TSection A        # X1 U/ y  P; X9 |, ~) M
Directions: 用所给单词的适当形式填空,请填写在答题纸上,否则成绩无效。
6 o5 p& K; z; s# T, `26. Don’t mind __________ (offer) your help to others whenever necessary.3 m" ]3 X. W, H1 t
27. Believe in ___________(you), Tony, and you are sure to succeed.
6 T' c% @& p( q0 S, |! S6 R28. More trees and flowers should ____________ (plant) to make our hometown beautiful./ t! Z# J0 B! d2 R9 `
29. It’s such a __________ (wonder) song that we all like it.
: t" m6 R/ n9 K) A% M30. Both coats look nice on me. I really don’t know which ____________.(choose)0 ?; k& f8 a9 x. n% ~* U1 n
Section B        
4 f8 K1 \/ h2 H  \Directions: 请将内容填写在答题纸上,一题多空请用“,”分隔开,否则成绩无效。
* }6 I/ n$ G# j# D" h# Y31.昨天当他们到家的时候,妈妈正在厨房里做饭。7 R. o, M3 a6 W6 R
Mother                  in the kitchen                   they got home yesterday.( V( H( f  Y) P
32.小心!不要掉到湖里去。
9 J* w9 W3 O, v- k+ C5 A% V  M0 u                     ! Don’t fall into the lake.
) [; q0 I/ u" B+ r33.到我们参加圣诞晚会的时间了。3 x  s9 V0 @; q8 Q4 K+ O
   It’s ________for us _________ leave for the                   .
6 u3 M1 K4 V. [( _- _34.自从她离开北京以来,我从没见过她。
% r9 i/ m) h, {+ [/ T   I __________ never _________ her since she left Beijng.+ s' J  d4 C) R1 C- }5 C9 t: D
35.李明和王红学习一样努力。
, E6 P+ X% s* C   Li Ming studies                   Wang Hong.
5 R. L# V9 K! E四、英汉互译(共5小题,每题4分,共计20分)
; K8 x2 O  |3 @( ?8 `36. Though it was beyond them, they tried their best to do it.
7 f. P( @6 y( [37. He called the police and told them what had happened.
( k1 p. ~& q! D38. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。我正在高速路上行驶着,突然车坏了。& _* v7 ?& u9 W6 l$ C
39. 你能及时完成工作吗?- n; s; W1 @8 s: @+ o. {# d) V
40. 我昨天看了一夜电视。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:19 , Processed in 0.110288 second(s), 21 queries .