奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1586|回复: 0

东北大学14秋学期《大学英语(三)》在线作业资料1辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-23 11:15:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。* o* Y5 i) r( v8 k3 e+ B
7 M0 W/ d3 Z6 e- R, b
一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.  Education in the United States is usually divided into four levels. These are early children, elementary, secondary and higher education. School attendance is required in every state of the country, and in most states students must attend school from the age of 6 to 16.% D1 X8 v8 v/ |; |6 }1 Q
The first level is early childhood education. Its main purpose is to prepare children for school.
# {7 Y# c4 }2 D9 q  ?6 q( ]+ _The second level is elementary education. Education at this level is divided into six or eight grades, and children learn reading, arithmetic, writing, social studies and science. They also have art, music and physical education.
: Z' J& H* q! p# N4 j# I4 ?The third level is secondary education. It is for junior and senior high school students. Some students take courses to prepare themselves for college. Other students take technical or vocational courses that prepare them for jobs after they graduate from high school.2 q2 e3 \; {- ^* X
Higher education continues after high school. There are many kinds of institutes of higher education. Technical institutes offer two-year programs in electronics, engineering, business and other subjects. After two years at a junior college, students receive an associate degree and then they can continue at a four-year college.
- C) B+ R) C( Y' g- l1 K. F4 i/ G% J; I9 X# H" f  U6 e7 v
1). Is school attendance required in the USA?
% q( h" {: [' E" gA. Yes, in the whole country.     [$ c0 I1 b# u% W8 v# i
B. Yes, in some states.  i9 u3 r" P( h; P7 J) V
+ _; q6 ~# |6 N+ T- I; B
C. Yes, in most states. 8 a$ v( @* V, n2 N! _0 s( S$ a
D. Yes, only in a couple of states.
, p  e3 t3 L. ~* f/ W      满分:2  分
! g1 J. `8 E! C& l+ G/ {2). At what levels are programs of technical courses offered?  m# L4 G. h9 C# g1 R
A.  Levels 1 and 2.     
$ P1 q, l( u+ E5 w! ~- z6 X5 nB. Levels 2 and 3.$ i) {9 A  G. A

7 b9 R6 {  p" D9 ]0 i! F) k; l  X0 fC. Levels 3 and 4.
* `7 v$ V8 B$ k  @& RD. Level 4 only.5 \3 V/ ]; S+ [# N
      满分:2  分8 ~8 N8 D% F: B( e' n4 H+ d- \
3). What degree is awarded to students at a junior college?1 s+ h5 E# v" Y' |
A. Associate degree.   % q* v" _9 u- l7 k
B. Bachelor’s degree.
/ N+ }7 p: c  Y
; r; t  P9 w/ f1 H9 x6 m3 s/ }, wC. Master’s degree.  
5 @/ ?4 V2 k, a* g$ iD. Doctor’s degree.
! W6 L1 {9 b7 @2 k7 k6 B      满分:2  分5 t( K; h. L+ F; N. |
4). What would be most probably talked about in the next paragraph?
/ t- p3 v8 v) l; PA. Undergraduate education. + R; c& g4 I* N# i# [, f
B. Post-graduate education.
5 K! b. G; Z( m. v
0 v% P7 J: c! A" yC. Pre-school education. 8 C9 O3 h* W6 q* M3 r
D.  Adult education.4 h; N" V& z: K2 F
      满分:2  分: E" |& }* K7 O  Q
5). What is the passage mainly about?3 L+ ~! U2 |7 {5 ~' j0 }
A. Education policy in the USA.! h- `" _2 b+ m7 M$ ]
; o/ d* T- Y% {- D/ ~: F. V" Z( K4 H
B. The four levels of education in the USA.
' o) a/ d$ n0 R3 a7 ~0 m& S
" }- U/ T: W$ b) f$ V( JC. The purpose of education in the USA.
0 y- n/ M# r/ H( y7 }0 i* y% _0 F2 j( `( d0 e% [
D. The subjects offered at schools in the USA.# P- d9 b7 G, ^( w1 W
      满分:2  分
8 I. ~3 k- b# P: U5 w4 l2.  8 c1 R" k9 g) f& d" `
Geniuses look at problems in many different ways. Genius often comes from finding a new perspective that no one else has taken. Leonardo da Vinci believed that, to gain knowledge about the form of a problem, you begin by learning how to restructure it in many different ways. He felt that the first way he looked at a problem was too biased toward his usual way of seeing things. He would restructure his problem by looking at it from one perspective and move to another perspective and still another. With each move, his understanding would deepen and he would begin to understand the essence of the problem.
3 C0 o7 c! u( V/ ?: u5 \Geniuses make their thought visible. The explosion of creativity in the Renaissance was closely tied to the recording and conveying of vast knowledge in drawings, graphs, and diagrams, as in the famous diagrams of da Vinci and Galileo. Galileo revolutionized science by making his thought graphically visible while his contemporaries used only conventional mathematical and verbal approaches.- ^* U* C+ P$ ]# P
    Geniuses produce. A distinguishing characteristic of geniuses is great productivity. Thomas Edison held 1,093 patents (专利), still the record. He guaranteed productivity by giving himself and his assistants idea quotas (定量). His personal quota was one minor invention every 10 days and a major invention every six months. Bach wrote a cantata (清唱剧) every week, even when he was sick or exhausted. Mozart produced more than 600 pieces of music. Einstein is best known for his paper on relativity, but he published 248 other papers. T.S. Eliot’s numerous drafts of The Waste Land constitute a jumble (混乱一团) of good and bad passages that eventually was turned into a masterpiece.
% z6 a1 Y8 V9 I, Y' F: F8 Z     Geniuses make novel combinations. Like the highly playful child with a bucket of building blocks, a genius is constantly combining and recombining ideas, images, and thoughts into different combinations in their conscious and subconscious minds. Consider Einstein’s equation, E=mc2. Einstein did not invent the concepts of energy, mass, or speed of light. Rather, by combining these concepts in a novel way, he was able to look at the same world as everyone else and see something different.5 Y1 B" q1 A0 x4 A9 R2 O  S
1). In order to understand a problem thoroughly, da Vinci _______.5 A8 ]2 l' z! G+ J9 G% o9 V
A. referred to numerous books
* v( B% x, W* eB. compared it with many other problems3 O( E* c# l# K4 Y
C. made use of drawings and graphs
' i7 d) Q) L2 U9 z$ |  I( N0 c9 DD. approached it from different angles/ u0 b" F( `3 E
( z8 L2 L- c7 S& }2). During the Renaissance, graphs and diagrams _______.$ q3 N/ [" @8 M7 P5 H# i- h
A. were often used to aid scientific researches
, f" X! n: X# [4 j$ {7 M: u% hB. served as sources of fresh ideas for some scientists+ A1 @8 v1 e! t, Z) [: h
C. could provide scientists with an immense quantity of knowledge* z) y1 R6 p. B. p0 y
D. were necessary for the expression of creative ideas
6 Y3 l! J( ]/ W% p      满分:2  分
, }1 Z& \' U( z2 e/ `% Y% H0 d1 ^3). What is the main idea of the third paragraph?
5 i0 }; ~" B, `) ~& r1 B) QA. Geniuses make creations or discoveries in large quantities./ E+ c: }+ u- k
B. Geniuses can score many achievements without much effort.
4 I+ j7 J- m- @; P8 xC. Geniuses inevitably experience failures before making a success.
) ~3 S' V* z5 }% eD. Geniuses may just produce something common and ordinary.* i! a; d" _; M8 v
7 z1 V- k8 n- i; q) |4). In the last paragraph, the author mentions the playful child in order to show _______.8 B& z, d* l/ Q" l
A. that geniuses are fond of playing games, too
5 Q5 E7 x0 Y0 P6 V# ?9 I) \6 RB. that geniuses are as creative as most children with a set of interesting toys
& h  j3 F+ P' Z/ m' DC. how geniuses turn ideas into reality in different ways1 F2 _0 g' t  e( A5 ^0 w
D. why making different combinations can work wonders
8 ?7 e- t" q5 d, \) |& a      满分:2  分6 o  C$ [. _2 }  N
5). According to the passage, which of the following statements is true?3 c8 U. Y8 B/ C3 d
A. Einstein invented the concept of speed of light.
6 o5 w- R7 J9 m3 q# M8 ?' ]B. The Waste Land is a great work of literature.7 ~! M% J# b0 e& O
C. Edison made one major invention every 10 days.5 @* i2 p+ B) e! Q9 L8 v: \
D. Mozart composed something every day when he was sick., E0 k- j; F1 |! A2 b) ^- b
      满分:2  分8 u+ \3 B( `' @  c4 p
3.  Acting is such an over-crowded profession that the only advice that should be given to a young person thinking of going on the stage is "Don't!" But it is useless to try to discourage someone who feels that he must act, although the chances of his becoming famous are slim. The normal way to begin is to go to a drama school. Usually only students who show promise and talent are accepted, and the course lasts two years. Then the young actor or actress takes up work with a theatrical company (剧团), usually as an assistant stage manager. This means doing everything that there is to do in the theatre and occasionally acting in very small parts. It is very hard work indeed, the hours are long and the salary is tiny.
* T5 G9 ~* h  }1 l6 c) OOf course, some people have remarkable chances which lead to fame and success without this long and hard training. Connie Pratt, for example, was just an ordinary girl working in a bicycle factory. A film producer happened to catch sight of her one morning waiting at a bus stop, as he drove past in his car. He stopped and got out to speak to the girl. He asked if she would like to go to the film studio to do a test, and she thought he was joking. Then she got angry and said she would call the police. It took the producer twenty minutes to convince Connie that he was serious. The test was successful. And within a few weeks she was playing the leading part opposite one of the most famous actors of the day. But chances like this happen once in a blue moon!
1 |, k& N4 C' r+ Q
) \3 d2 Z+ F" S1).  From the very beginning, the author puts it clearly that acting is a profession _________ .! \0 ^' f. f* Z
A. sought after by too many
) n; n: w! i) c% O: I- mB. too difficult for young people
. P' [( e: S9 }! ^) E' c- Y% d' V/ y- l/ r
C.  for slim people only   ' S8 h/ r$ o5 t) A! W0 v
D. one can go into without special training
: t' M6 c7 ?$ a  ~+ f8 Z7 n) `      满分:2  分4 H' f* |2 }4 P6 w
2). For someone who feels he must act, it is very likely that ________ .3 F/ b% q, p: D6 y
A. he will become a film star at long last
- ~* y8 H, F! g  g8 }5 {$ Z4 |+ L6 U- H  |& x
B. he will become a stage manager
- e7 |# e, W" Y
; \! w" h7 G' I( [$ rC. he will be well paid! \$ }% C# K9 |; Z8 {' g

, A$ J- y6 o2 GD.  he will end up without any success! ^7 z8 j; i# ]
      满分:2  分4 Q& {6 H2 p; e9 @% ~
3). The film producer found Connie Pratt one morning when she was ________ .7 ]+ l! v+ A- Z, n0 s2 K
A. at work in a bicycle factory
8 i; c+ g  U) A( ~+ a6 RB. driving past him in her car
2 F" @$ a) v' F/ r5 Q
3 {/ K" W& W# ~0 G$ }C. going to a film studio! X& I3 j* N% }1 Z
% M$ @; S8 |2 F
D. waiting for a bus; X2 m& W# H* x. j" N
      满分:2  分2 ?! L- @8 t# \$ ]
4). A few weeks after the test, Connie Pratt found herself ________ .2 n6 u1 Z- s$ ~
A. the most famous actress of the world
" ^6 ^7 F; O  x0 l+ ZB. playing the leading female role in a play
& U; z$ `$ e7 x$ |1 Q) F9 }: I' v2 P: l" x# i
C. as famous as the greatest actor of the world$ D' ~% v  l" [' f1 j! B! F- H) V
; y; ^, q! K* t6 t* z6 j
D.  no less famous than the leading actor of the day
# Q  z+ y. Q1 c/ n+ t6 ^( p      满分:2  分
( v) h: a% O& A% W1 f( `+ m/ q5). The concluding sentence "chances like this happen once in a blue moon" means _______ .
* h2 H6 c7 I# x8 c3 F+ j# z2 L' MA. this is something which happens once in a while
. j+ {5 A6 M% y  L$ W& `B. this is a highly profitable chance- Y) c. L& c* c0 A0 h3 P
! \2 o9 m7 i; F: X. q
C.  this is something highly possible
5 i( e+ C8 O5 B! ]: W. D, m. f' s* T8 u8 j& p3 H
D. this is a very rare chance8 @5 Z  O* O% U% D
      满分:2  分' P5 F/ A; S0 ]0 I
4.  April Fool’s Day is traditionally a day to play practical jokes on others, send people on fool’s errands(差事), and fool the unsuspecting. No one knows how this holiday began but it was thought to have originated in France. The closest point in time that can be identified as the beginning of this tradition was in 1582, in France. New Year was celebrated on March 25 and celebrations lasted until April 1st. When New Year’s Day as changed from March 25 to January 1st in the mid-1560’s by King Charles IX, there were some people who still celebrated it on April 1st and those people were called April Fools.
( U7 E7 u0 x2 X' I& ^, u  y1 J$ h% GTricks performed on April Fool’s Day range from the simple to the elaborate. Setting a roommate’s alarm clock back an hour is common. The news media even gets involved. For instance, a British short film once shown on April Fool’s Day was a fairly detailed documentary about “spaghetti farmers” and how they harvest their crop from the spaghetti trees. Whatever the prank, the trickster usually ends it by yelling to his victim, “April Fool!” April Fool’s Day is a “for-fun-only” observance. Nobody is expected to buy gifts or to take their “significant other” out to eat in a fancy restaurant. Nobody gets off work or school. It’s simply a fun little holiday, but a holiday on which one must remain forever vigilant(警惕的), for he may be the next April Fool!
+ j3 v8 I8 d7 d7 _# D% QEach country celebrates April Fool’s differently. In France, the April Fool’s is called “April Fish”. The French fool their friends by taping a paper fish to their friends’ backs. In England, tricks can be played only in the morning. If a trick is played on you, you are a “noodle”. 0 E/ {  {% H& g% \! A9 W
1). April Fool’s Day was first celebrated in_________.
- r8 g! \" R- u5 o/ _' p3 O5 eA. England
8 W0 f" n) m; Q! K9 DB. America - U5 W$ O6 ^3 e$ {) l: \
C. France
3 [8 k0 x8 G% b9 i$ ID. Rome
/ [3 J3 T  V7 ~& {2 T' Z; Q      满分:2  分
+ N0 A( d- ]  M' S8 h2). According to the old calendar, April 1st was_________.1 A3 G' D+ g3 u& K1 R0 c' L& f
A. April Fool’s Day
" y6 E7 M8 @: }( X: X: aB. New Year’s Day# z. M3 [4 |2 R4 W7 t
C. New Year’s Eve
+ c3 V2 R0 I" G5 v' m; ED. a regular day! m: Q) P5 M0 q( Z
/ U- c) I( w( b3 v5 N3). Which is NOT the custom of April Fool’s Day?' }4 I% y4 a8 Y2 a1 M
A. Calling victims of tricks April Fools.* J7 y1 o) @$ o- E
B. Playing tricks on somebody.
5 ?8 u; |; {; o/ \( Y7 B/ [( FC. Eating out with their family.4 X" _! H3 ^8 ^& P# e7 Z
D. Celebrating this day just for fun.
& X) |! D* [$ {. J      满分:2  分$ |; j, m6 O% L. f3 T
4). It can be inferred that on April Fool’s Day people tend to ______.2 I- J/ e% f6 X7 ]. B$ g
A. be on guard
/ W  r7 E- u. oB. feel annoyed  
2 e8 |) \2 T/ v0 g8 ?( GC. feel scared
+ g, }8 w7 C# m  iD. be at their best
: Z3 V! a6 q! Q      满分:2  分
8 L* V5 R% B% o6 P: s9 e) [5). It can be concluded that ______.
, E1 \* D2 q$ r6 @$ v7 o. zA. those who are mentally slow are called April Fools
3 f, ~8 k5 \7 R1 y  I7 K0 a4 ]& z) QB. people have been celebrating April Fool’s Day for well over five centuries
  E; L0 S& Y7 R$ Y' x6 rC. the celebration of April Fool’s Day is more or less the same.
. h% m! l# q4 }7 \D. the celebration of April Fool’s Day varies from country to country) E8 k3 G# O) B, a2 s* E# h
      满分:2  分 - K# c8 J  f/ u+ s

# j" v7 t' B& U5 u# ^; D" M二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  17. Investigators agreed that passengers on the airliner ______ at the very moment of the crash. 0 L. _3 b) \7 L: o& n

3 k2 \2 _& a4 q; j$ t4 r- z3 ^. j! g
8 `# |. h  D3 r% P# R2 h( JA. should have died
6 V# ~1 v6 f% M$ O+ \  k" wB. must be dying   ^5 Z6 S3 K; v( i: f' r) O/ `& N

) A; I3 i& c- q7 aC. must have died
. N; {" C" b  iD. ought to die 7 s1 d: u2 _* U, L: n5 Z1 v

* U$ {5 s7 K$ }      满分:3  分
: C/ A5 @' o* }# G3 J" G8 P2.  — That man alone over there---who is he?/ q/ {# T  \$ @9 k. W0 b
— _________________ .6 |/ A  B; }3 u# Z7 O3 a" N" L
A. He is a student
9 y. y& W2 j& n) M9 KB. He is Doctor Brown1 B6 \. o& V$ B5 w4 r! n) w
C. A driver, I suppose
, t& @5 d3 @/ j1 yD. He's drunk5 l: A/ L8 Z; j: A2 y& W
      满分:3  分
1 [7 ?/ ]) X7 I8 x' g3.  7. The owner and editor of the newspaper ______ the conference.   y; F7 v( L1 J6 t4 b7 v5 R
3 u2 J1 s5 |* t0 @% e$ b
A.  were attending
  K% ]. a) Y" @+ AB. were to attend   Q/ s& W  B, |3 e5 {2 e9 {2 o

* y" v8 U3 d$ xC. is to attend 9 i$ B" x: P! `: m4 |
, p' N2 C, N4 i$ V. f
D. are to attend& `. O( ]) X4 d  k$ J6 b: m  K, W1 G( O2 w
      满分:3  分* ?4 p% [4 g& x, z( h7 L9 ^
4.  19. I think these traditional customs should be ________.: d) w; H3 @( r( I7 P
A. stayed2 U& `8 m0 L0 A4 h( \( j4 C4 {- e0 t
B. remained+ @4 b( h: |. ]9 [( G/ |8 F8 t
C. reserved
  X1 w. ?3 h+ j& c2 }1 G$ vD. preserved
$ I; B! R3 a$ [: N! U6 \$ I. B      满分:3  分
1 S& @2 a/ `! D+ M8 }6 R, ]' @: x5.  —Great party, isn’t it?4 R$ Z# }* L% A4 }/ s% B/ P
—_____________3 [# u2 A' ]( E6 u; U+ p' X
A. Yeah, really.
$ K1 [3 e# P5 c; J+ n: R1 RB. My friends are great.
0 {# U5 a" F5 W6 o; L- v1 h7 tC. Have we met before?   
) t7 G7 F9 S# w% ^! w& l$ H6 Z  nD. Glad to meet you again.
9 B1 h7 _9 n/ f# v4 }  R, E      满分:3  分
) H# {& N, S& w7 n7 N# _8 J6.  5 He is quite sure that it’s ________ impossible for him to fulfill the task within two days.   X+ M  z% ]/ d, Y+ F
$ F' N# Z) ~/ g! F5 Z+ g

, t& }. a' u4 [* a2 NA. absolutely
. K4 Y5 W# L" bB. exclusively
8 [! Q4 r8 |, l0 [- c# j6 x4 p+ i+ }3 O
C. fully 1 h$ V; e- x* S! a/ N/ ]  |4 c& W9 W

5 t* S+ E' D, R0 b7 Q/ s+ X# UD. roughly
; U* B- x9 B  Z5 F      满分:3  分
: ]$ d5 _1 ?& }" B7.   It is no use ______ with him about it.  [1 e' A3 s7 j% B$ l
A. to argue   
6 \, d7 X, }$ ?* o- R7 U" M8 ~B. arguing& {% c" i" b2 h6 k2 A8 r4 D
C.  argue   
! c4 H0 O. s- N  `4 ED. to arguing3 s4 m3 O8 @" b) t' f8 B
      满分:3  分# w+ u3 C" D+ q% w
8.  19. I can't see you, my day is completely ________ with meeting.
) L: q7 h8 L4 W+ E. ]% d3 p- Y5 Z2 oA. % p: Y5 f% O; ]9 v" |4 ]
filled in0 h" `3 u& Z& ^; L+ `+ E* G

! q2 N1 L: @3 lB. ' |) f0 ^" e. q9 h1 t3 C' M! U
filled out+ j- Q/ b' T' p' |1 q2 M2 D( }1 F

' F% M2 m8 Z4 x/ o2 J( Z9 |C.
2 P& V) x8 [" k( _  |) G taken up
; k% O2 }* x1 I6 T9 _. i5 B4 v" CD.
+ ]! R7 p$ R# |! Ytaken on
3 I4 v( D) p0 E' Q1 m% ~1 d) l! N' O
      满分:3  分+ Y0 W, J" p6 p0 N! k: Q
9.  Due to the terrible fire, the telephone system broke ______.
" h4 G' f! }9 S. W% b) JA. off  / S( n: V/ N, o! R* l+ M
B. in
  s: U% o( d7 O4 g( [6 @# uC.  down 1 N" _- u$ R& j0 ~' D7 h* n
D. out! K6 c8 x' e8 _/ w5 N1 E; ~& X0 j
      满分:3  分4 U; N- s# v' H/ _
10.  ---- Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the airport?: T! V# s: E' r
   ---- ________________. 1 n0 b6 I* T" ]& o
A.
# I' S# u, S7 E( A+ P6 o! H# RDon’t ask that6 k: H( g& {# U
! O. Q. l7 K; M
B. Sorry, I’m a stranger here
8 K9 R1 C% m% ?( i- i; o" MC. No, I can’t say that- j2 h. ?8 g9 S- z8 b
D. No, you’re driving too fast, U9 h4 ^& r; I
      满分:3  分/ a. c: O7 I8 l2 ]
11.  18. I was halfway back to the cottage where my mother lived _______ Susan caught up with me. $ K' A! l: w" S
1 s# Z& w) H  R$ G  {
A.  when
; l% c' i# w+ u& O0 \6 }) C7 L5 x& I1 A/ K& W5 x8 j
B. while% U3 r( S& N3 _% W
C.  until
- D; c  p1 [7 c9 x2 y* rD. though; V% v% f$ d6 @: ~1 n; Z- _
' X* g# b9 k# F! V4 M12.  5. I'd rather have a room of my own, however small it is, than _______ a room with someone else. ( d7 ^. k& h, }5 F4 E& t
- R9 M" d8 m5 K$ V6 Z$ m5 r( s7 T
A.  share0 ~7 k4 R4 U0 Y
B. to share
8 I7 y; @; N2 W' eC.  sharing
* X1 T: e: ?. p3 U7 b4 f% ^  M/ |D. to have shared 5 M" D6 y- n6 ~# K
7 K5 X: M# c! C9 p7 O  {* o( J
5 G2 P* X) O7 F  x/ ?' ?- U6 ?13.  9. On New Year's Eve, New York City holds an outdoor _______ which attracts a crowd of a million or more people.
& a2 @1 Q. ?0 M; W, Z/ g
0 A0 e* c  N: x4 G, {/ T# J, V
) ?% s* E, K$ d! H( L; [2 [A.  incident4 b  d. j9 e! |+ E: K
B. event
' j0 l- H3 Z) V) YC.  case
9 z1 H$ W$ u4 E, O; T' h! b8 i* k6 M/ c8 {: ]: L; p7 d! m
D. affair+ V6 Z- w5 |7 ^3 b3 s6 _7 [
/ c' N9 J4 }+ x5 a* g14.  6. All the tasks _______ ahead of time, they decided to go on holiday for a week. # B+ w6 J4 ]# E; S

9 d2 i- W7 g3 p, d* U' i6 k) m3 a6 C' i, GA.  been fulfilled0 G: h& z+ c9 Z
B. having been fulfilled
4 }3 @. D  Y' @! E- K6 z! Y( P3 k, J* w: h9 h( z
C. were fulfilled6 x5 O& C' D& l$ }* Y

* ^, V: y  I: J% q( h% ?7 E7 {D. had been fulfilled
* y( K% Z' R* j0 A1 c+ b6 m      满分:3  分
3 }8 k! K2 a; _5 {. K: B15.  We decorated our car ______ ribbon (丝带). + A( f) W' P" z2 G2 i- Z0 N* t9 A0 R
A. by   
% v+ e3 e) l) C% \: LB. with " w, U( `8 g! J4 K* }* g% l
C. in  8 p# t# F9 h% K  A1 j# c& l
D. for
. Y+ K) c' c& a5 [7 h% v! J      满分:3  分 + A, D7 y. C' }9 y. G/ v- ^
! W$ L" w: C- Z9 f! W8 F
三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  Who is responsible for kids’ online safety? 82 % say that parents should be responsible and that there’s no __1__ for not knowing enough information to __2__ kids. Nearly 90% of parents seek out information __3__ their kids’ Internet use a few __4__ a month, and almost all say they trust their own instincts (直觉) __5__ it comes to their fear about the Internet.' v( s% \! z: P% t

# r' p8 ]4 l7 d: d) o; h( @, n1).
% g9 f8 h& W2 r0 n0 y) j. pA. times
% Q+ Y* V, V* M2 i3 rB. excuse
# r' ~/ m  f5 |8 [0 k6 T  p. DC.  when   1 _2 F* m3 B* P: C% y# l4 U
D.  protect   # u0 m" P% P! q2 ~$ i% x' P
E.  about
6 i  p8 X- t6 n/ i0 |2 P) U7 x      满分:3  分
; f( y% M7 g3 j5 C; ~: o. W# U9 V2). 9 Y5 D0 Q% c- e
A. times8 n8 [5 m' I: t  I1 Q
B. excuse
6 G' i! z8 O% |5 ^& M. ]C. when
/ z$ e( l& J" B6 ]6 ~: [D. protect
- \( g; j- D8 [/ gE. about- ^. G: ^. W- p: B3 `: P
0 ^  n; p% `' @1 P5 d! B2 z3). ' w% B% j8 Y( k# i7 P& ]& R3 K
A. times  
4 L( e2 `* L1 Y* lB. excuse' i. Z+ q% ^+ y6 N! z4 s+ I
C. when# S3 j) z9 ]+ T8 B/ N# J, u; A; c
D.  protect   ( j' {/ l- C, H6 ^
E.  about
" `% W, {' p; a      满分:3  分
. O. o# @+ R- H! C1 l9 v4).
4 f$ S+ I- B& j1 NA. times
2 C' T4 m8 |7 k7 cB. excuse
$ c4 c5 f5 K+ H2 I2 XC.  when   
( c6 j: C5 Z' AD. protect2 z  `1 A3 _# s, C! W1 }  J
E. about6 }7 S) {9 l6 C+ o: B( O9 D
2 i1 A- R5 K) U& Z  j* Y5 Q- t) L: E5 K- C5).
0 A' v. ?# A  D- h6 ]1 j! AA. : U- {6 O9 \( R/ g
times
- M7 @1 D5 b& c0 |/ Q2 l% g
+ C  q! W0 D3 J$ n* PB. excuse
% z& K. d; }. J: m# QC. when! ?: B* I$ T) `! s# @# j- g
D. protect
  ~( g" ?: F- H9 o8 t( ZE. about
$ Z7 {" `! K+ J1 ?9 c6 x  T/ p* F8 a0 Z      满分:3  分 & u. ^# S" Y2 |9 K  p
  W7 O% h+ G. z, r$ q9 B" ^
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:15 , Processed in 0.128852 second(s), 24 queries .