奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1381|回复: 0

东北大学14秋学期《大学英语(三)》在线作业资料2辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-23 11:17:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。
1 L4 |$ X  L: g0 j+ v7 J* m) \+ ^. q% e, W1 i  Z* h. e
一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.  Looking back on my childhood, I am convinced that naturalists are born, not made. Although we were brought up in the same way, my brothers and sisters soon abandoned their pressed flowers and insects. Unlike them, I had no ear for music and languages. I was not an early reader and I could not do mental arithmetic.
# x! y+ `; ^* C3 S; }/ W3 @Before World War I, we spent our summer holidays in Hungary. I have nothing but the dim memory of the house we lived in, of my room and my toys. Nor do I recall clearly the large family of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who gathered next door. But I do have a crystal-clear memory of the dogs, the farm animals, the local bird and above all, the insects. # k: U8 o6 Q  a
I am a naturalist, not a scientist. I have a strong love of the natural world and my enthusiasm had led me into varied investigation. I love discussing my favorite topics and enjoy burning the midnight oil while reading about other people’s observations and discoveries. Then something happens that brings these observations together in my curious mind. Suddenly you fancy you see the answer to the riddle, because it all seems to fit together. This has resulted in my publishing 300 papers and books, which some might honor with the title of scientific research. But curiosity, a keen eye, a good memory and enjoyment of the animal and plant world do not make a scientist: one of the outstanding and essential qualities required is self-discipline, a quality I lack. A scientist requires not only self-discipline but also hard-training, determination and a goal. A scientist, up to a point, can be made. A naturalist is born. If you can combine the two, there can be little doubt that you get the best of both worlds. % e* M1 V! c2 A4 Q+ e8 H5 l) `
1). Which of the following is characteristic of the author’s childhood?
0 Q4 f6 ~; s: oA. he suffered from serious loss of hearing. 8 n% s" z, Q2 p  l0 \
B. he didn’t get on well with his brothers and sisters.
) y' H5 {8 l6 ]& @- ^3 ]3 KC. he showed strong interest in flowers and insects.) c( M8 L* A5 y
D. he was good at reading at an early age.
3 w, r! X3 Y3 {+ l7 P      满分:2  分
/ ?4 S8 Q- ]" K2). The author fails to remember his relatives clearly in that _______.! n) s3 q2 Y9 f0 H# E* M
A. he was too young then & a9 D; a( u! s% k+ E' L
B. he had a poor memory- E/ P* V7 ^& l9 @, H, c# F$ a7 _
C. he spent little time living with them
: g5 ]0 A; ]8 x% H& M  uD. he was absorbed in observing nature! L4 y( d3 V/ D' s! A  L  `
      满分:2  分
: s3 o( K) p' H$ E6 q3). It can be concluded that one essential quality required by a scientist is _______.
& _0 c4 \* x4 h: i" S+ cA. self-discipline
. b8 ]  a: x" I! b: `' aB. a powerful memory- x/ E( R) f8 A; m: |! \
C. being enthusiastic
: D1 V" m! M" ?+ @! E- PD. having a sharp eye1 O( B: U0 A- n/ t( r
* z9 l* ], X6 Z2 U( p, L8 \* e4). The author believes that he is ________.6 L$ U4 a/ d) C- H
A. a scientist as well as a naturalist   
4 a; e' C1 B9 N+ K/ H9 N2 [B. not a naturalist but a scientist' z7 U3 ]9 \" q! R2 ~8 r
C. not a scientist but a naturalist   
* s& S& H# e1 t' u9 n# \' rD. neither a scientist nor a naturalist
0 C4 [- [8 k5 z: j" [      满分:2  分
' E) G. U) `5 H5 _& z) t5). It can be inferred that it is almost impossible to _______.# s; C$ j5 s1 U. l$ ^
A. make someone become a naturalist
$ G0 f4 V" |) h6 n( }" o9 AB. make someone become a scientist
% Y& m! j- _' x9 c7 A& \C. tell the difference between science and nature
; L5 O# F6 n, r& |8 WD. take an interest in both science and nature8 f$ Q- _. G+ f: t
      满分:2  分( {* w; N$ _1 {# K
2.  8 K  u% C) \& O! v; u( p
The view over a valley of a tiny village with thatched(草盖的)roof cottages around a church; a drive through a narrow village street lined with thatched cottages painted pink or white; the sight over the rolling hills of a pretty collection of thatched farm buildings — these are still common sights in parts of England. Most people will agree that the thatched roof is an essential part of the attraction of the English countryside.
5 x& `4 l1 M; |7 ]4 X9 X9 `) f/ J8 NThatching is in fact the oldest of all the building crafts practiced in the British Isles(英论诸岛). Although thatch has always been used for cottage and farm buildings, it was once used for castles and churches, too.
6 N8 g* F' Z. v- P" M0 Q4 P0 `Thatching is a solitary(独自的)craft, which often runs in families. The craft of thatching as it is practiced toady has changed very little since the Middle Ages. Over 800 full-time thatchers are employed in England and Wales today, maintaining and renewing the old roofs as well as thatching newer houses. Many property owners choose thatch not only for its beauty but because they know it will keep them cool in summer and warm in winter.
5 V! f: {1 H4 \3 O3 R7 sIn fact, if we look at developing countries, over half the world lives under thatch, but they all do it in different ways. People in developing countries are often reluctant to go back to traditional materials and would prefer modern buildings. However, they may lack the money to allow them to import the necessary materials. Their temporary mud huts with thatched roofs of wild grasses often only last six months. Thatch which has been done the British way lasts from twenty to sixty years, and is an effective defense against the heat.
* }0 n4 Y' J- n6 `7 }. j1 ^0 o6 t& U, i  H
1). Which of the following remains a unique feature of the English countryside?$ Y/ `0 S# r% ~  F/ U. ]& @/ z
A. Cottages with thatched roofs.$ L7 q1 @, c) @: B! U/ }
B. Churches with cottages around them.
5 P) R8 B7 L/ ~7 K# M; F% X, n* C! v& g" U9 A0 A- _
C. Rolling hills with pretty farm buildings.
! i8 P' q6 w6 u' Q& CD. Narrow streets lined with pink or white houses.$ _$ l7 u. E8 @. ]( ~* d
/ `5 V2 ~1 M' ^, T2). What do we know about thatching as a craft?" L# A+ A/ J: x5 s1 Q1 ?
A. It is quite different from what it used to be./ l2 f0 t0 Q* {: v* Y) r1 l7 {" N
B. It is in most cases handed down among family members.. z; W2 g. t! _) \
C. It is practised on farms all over England./ Y: Y3 L1 A( n9 G# t+ F3 f
D. It is a collective activity.
! E, q- M3 q4 X4 J8 f- O      满分:2  分
6 ?& V9 |+ _$ I6 t- R* [3). Thatched houses are still preferred because of _________.
. _+ X4 w8 R: X$ R1 {3 b' P6 bA. their durability) D# U/ ]7 [8 T% y% B8 p
B. their easy maintenance& h! A4 i# x+ M/ |, L) m
C. their cheap and ready-made materials! o' V, b3 r3 J7 \( L. y
D. their style and comfort" P8 z; f3 |. q/ e+ j% J( s
      满分:2  分5 f. ?) m  E9 a" x  v+ \. T/ @7 w
4). People in developing countries also live under thatch because ________.
/ k6 f  b. E! m3 A( xA. they like thatched houses better than other buildings
- \- u- H" i. |3 `& H) [B. thatch is an effective defense against the heat( E; x! m& ]! B5 E9 {( U( r' h+ d
C. thatched roof houses are the cheapest
8 v! r; y: m4 mD. thatched cottages are a big tourist attraction
! d. }# E0 {+ l6 l! q4 N  |      满分:2  分
% L! N) E, g3 Z9 ^6 l7 U7 Q" y5). We can learn from the passage that _________.
' `# p' d! w) X  uA. the English people have a special liking for thatched houses) ]! Z0 J+ q" u( p. d
B. most thatched cottages in England are located on hillsides
" \! s1 u6 h5 F( g. XC. thatching is a building craft first created by the English people
& L7 F9 _0 L$ ?D. thatched cottages in England have been passed down from ancient times
5 @; g! W/ u* z7 Q) W! D8 o7 F      满分:2  分
' j  ~3 v" ~3 n; L. U/ @! Z3.      The way people hold to the belief that a fun-filled, pain-free life equals happiness actually reduces their chances of ever attaining real happiness. If fun and pleasure are equal to happiness, then pain must be equal to unhappiness. But in fact, the opposite is true: more often than not, things that lead to happiness involve some pain.9 ^) F+ E! h1 \7 P, K  L
    As a result, many people avoid the very attempts that are the source of true happiness. They fear the pain brought by such things as marriage, raising children, professional achievements, religious commitment, and self-improvement.' _7 m$ L7 ]8 @6 L$ S2 f" V: p
    Ask a bachelor (单身汉) why he resists marriage even though he finds dating to be less and less satisfying. If he is honest, he will tell you that he is afraid of making a commitment(承担义务), for commitment is in fact quite painful. The single life is filled with fun, adventure and excitement. Marriage has such moments, but they are not its most distinguishing(独特的)features., u6 Q; H& C+ W: ?) b+ {* Y
    Couples with infant children are lucky to get a whole night’s sleep or a three-day vacation. I don’t know any parent who would choose the word fun to describe raising children. But couples who decide not to have children never know the joys of watching a child grow up or of playing with a grandchild.
( }& f: j$ w4 B- ~$ n! B0 i% H9 m. |    Understanding and accepting that true happiness has nothing to do with fun is one of the most liberating realizations. It liberates time: now we can devote more hours to the activities that can genuinely increase our happiness. It liberates money: buying that new car or those fancy clothes that will do nothing to increase our happiness now seems pointless. And it liberates us from envy: we now understand that all those who are always having so much fun actually may not be happy at all. 5 J+ F" t7 W& }" ^7 a  z
1). According to the author, a bachelor resists marriage chiefly because _______.3 s& A( |3 J9 i' @
A. he is unwilling to take on family responsibilities
( j# N+ n6 R& |8 L6 I: }4 y/ C: NB. he believes that life will be more cheerful if he remains single9 |( ?. j% N2 I$ s4 M& Z
C. he finds more fun in dating than in marriage$ Y+ V' m4 o  L9 ^. b6 F
D. he fears it will put an end to all his fun and excitement
/ R/ L8 g  h" \      满分:2  分
; Y1 X, G1 Y+ U& z6 y( Q2). Raising children, in the author’s opinion, is ______.8 c, T# N9 f& x4 |. s" L  |
A. a moral duty
9 n$ H! Z  U% |0 ]4 d% QB. a thankless job
0 x3 h' ]0 }" x. uC. a rewarding task0 d; N( g% O0 Y, q
D. a source of pain
! r- K1 t4 u8 [1 y$ q& K      满分:2  分
; U- B# l& S1 n, Y) x% ^" p2 G# Q3). From the last paragraph, we learn that envy sometimes comes from ______.
1 b1 ~# r$ m1 VA. hatred
' R- F( X) c& z3 b. M, q9 A% WB. misunderstanding  T0 o: N; N6 M$ B
C. pride
3 n( j. S  j+ s4 Q, qD. carelessness! I& \" o/ @  y, b- L% R1 e. B
      满分:2  分+ |0 a0 n# M% _8 G
4). To understand what true happiness is, one must ______.
: G  @  s( h; ~; D2 T' ~( e/ _A. have as much fun as possible during his lifetime
+ @3 m9 h4 i4 ^% Q8 D1 Y1 bB. make every effort to free oneself from pain$ o% s; |2 Q  k6 ^1 \9 C8 h+ o1 E
C. put up with pain under any conditions* C; P% h" @4 Z5 ?- H, ^; |1 [% d4 O- C
D. tell the difference between happiness from fun' n( B) K6 Z* E9 R
      满分:2  分5 C! V: }, |4 |; R5 J3 D4 ?
5). What is the author trying to tell us?
9 z4 ^* l& `$ S- [* u. `1 `$ gA. Happiness often goes hand in hand with pain.
& n, M6 C) o" f  {) t( [8 wB. One must know how to gain happiness.6 w1 a- c0 i/ Q2 R
C. It is important to make commitment.* y- Q# f- L) ?8 G( I; B
D. It is pain that leads to happiness.
# t( y+ ^8 F8 l' }: N. z1 \      满分:2  分# A3 d: G6 B/ g/ Q7 t) s
4.  A dream is one kind of experience. It seems as real as something that actually happens; in it the dreamer takes actions and reacts. During dreams the body is asleep but the thinking part of the brain is wide awake. In fact, it is more active than it sometimes is when the body is awake.
$ G- t4 [) p5 H6 E2 d( [% EOne group of researchers decided to see what would happen if they stopped people from dreaming. As soon as the electroencephalograph (脑电图仪) registered a dream pattern, researchers woke the dreamer. They did this all night for several nights, every time the person started to dream.
- i  l/ P, J: \9 |7 q! l- ~: HThe experiment revealed that people who were unable to dream became nervous, easily upset, and hungrier. As soon as they were able to sleep without interruptions they lost their nervousness and became normal again; however, they then had more dreams than usual. It was as if they were catching up on their dreams.$ _6 ~. O: y/ V1 U/ ^, Y% X7 Q
To check these findings, the researchers carried on a control experiment. Again they woke people during the night, but during non-dreaming periods. These people did not change their daytime behavior. And when they were allowed to sleep without interruptions (打断), the number of their dreams did not increase." M# C) v" q7 T" v
Experiments like these have caused scientists to ask if dreams serve a purpose. Researchers know, for example, that some people who go for days without sleep will suffer from hallucinations (幻觉). Certain people even begin to show signs of mental illness. Some researchers believe that people become this way because they cannot have their usual numbers of dreams. According to this theory dreaming helps people to lead normal lives./ Z4 |  ]( Q. N1 ^2 C* A
1). This passage is mainly about ________.
+ K, ]1 |+ ~  }- k9 ZA. people’s need for dreams
  q7 }$ u1 l7 l% ^0 `: Y. L3 h% |B. the damage dreams do to people’s health
) y5 {3 S' y2 W' e, [; V  _& b7 YC. dreams and realities. U, L& C4 L: j% E9 M
D. the relationship between dreams and diseases
9 O3 h0 Q1 O$ d. I7 w; J: ]      满分:2  分8 y+ \2 \( H" n* h% v6 U/ E
2). According to the passage, dreams ________ .9 x2 p# @6 C/ J4 W
A. are considered to be people’s real experiences: F1 d% X6 @  U: ]  e! h
B. help cure people of nervousness and mental illness
: n& l1 w0 y; o2 X, d4 |C. happen in the thinking part of the brain# G' F- T! A9 ]7 b0 o9 v6 S
D. cannot go on as before after the dreamer is woken
' R4 r. ]2 s7 x' W8 n/ b4 w      满分:2  分; D1 a: d  m2 y# \: F9 d1 M
3). People who slept with interrupted dreams showed signs of the following sufferings EXCEPT________ .$ k& q; T" G- z/ B
A. nervousness
. A2 i2 ~0 ?2 z& yB. anxiety 0 \( d  J1 {+ q
C. hunger/ b2 @, f, q+ x3 o: `
D. sleepiness& s5 J9 `$ O' W
      满分:2  分/ [% ]9 c+ [: h
4). When people were woken during non-dreaming periods, they ________., J- y/ J9 O$ c+ H8 w
A. suffered from hallucinations4 K: ~1 e* z4 c3 L6 R( h, L

! X1 O' d8 l( eB. felt upset and nervous, o' \8 e; f# h! `
C. had more dreams than usual6 L: `  ]. p' B# ?
D. remained normal in their daytime behavior
6 H: q+ _# }' m% w      满分:2  分
# p. P$ v% i% D6 K/ a. y8 g7 b5). The sentence “It was as if they were catching up on their dreams” in Para. 3 probably means ________.2 `) _5 f5 C( }* o
A. they seemed to do as their dreams dad told them to7 R9 Y. U! A  ^* W8 I9 ^# R4 K* Y
B. they seemed to make up for the losses of dreams
4 Y9 m7 k# k- G# y; ^- J0 OC. they seemed to dream less because of the interruptions6 O  W1 G/ S' A! u3 ~9 w0 W
D. they seemed to sleep more after the interruptions
9 J' o2 T& W0 `1 o5 p' m      满分:2  分 $ l: L. {* P/ R2 ]) F. ^+ f" v

- V  W6 p9 O; S7 D: ]3 X- e二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  John is always ready to offer a helping hand when others are ______ trouble.
( g1 ^5 V9 t+ HA. at ) M$ i/ _. k+ X
B. with
0 z5 Y, d& w' D# ?; b5 ?$ Z7 nC. over
4 ~" ^, ?6 T& |* S) ~D. in) s# k/ k/ c+ [' a2 N
      满分:3  分, T+ P7 f+ m% B, N% \; a+ m& |
2.  14. Agriculture was a step in human progress _______ which subsequently there was not anything comparable until our own machine age.
. K- b' ^' z. M, u# V/ T( }8 n# o) R2 R) F; p( x( w. {* C

1 W: w% a/ ~7 uA. in
: v. _/ C$ R& U; f& n: U+ N. q) ?9 XB.  for
) K4 [, v. @& d' ~0 N+ Z* S2 vC. to" e5 M/ Y8 s3 ]! @! p( W7 p3 O
D.  from
5 k0 e' s1 s" L) _      满分:3  分
3 q6 j1 q5 R7 ~8 U  D& H" M  Z3.  14. How does she manage to keep her ________ when she eats so much?1 z: S: R2 _7 I2 J) I6 z3 s( ~
A. body2 }; B9 k/ `, b  D6 H
B. figure
9 p) o& g4 `) fC. state
; r. q  O. W& s4 V/ ?4 H! ~/ ]* z# H% pD. outline0 A9 ^6 `- Q& e3 X
      满分:3  分
' J7 }3 S, @6 `4 h! M4.  11. The children are ________ in a great deal of outdoor activities.6 S8 G8 f$ G$ ^5 r: M  P
A. occupied
# M# y& q% u& l2 v5 @( JB. entered
) U& }0 F9 |# _8 a' IC. dealt
. t7 ^) W$ m2 ]* u5 d# m; lD. engaged
+ I3 W% s! c! P, n. ~      满分:3  分" K) E4 Z& K& z& m+ R( L" u
5.  6. In Disneyland, every year, some 800,000 plants are replaced because Disney refused to signs _______ asking his “guests” not to step on them.
; V1 g6 b5 \8 N/ _4 v! w+ m
* a1 w" }! q# [* h- u) C4 R: MA.  put down8 U2 D7 _/ I; y3 H6 j+ h, Q
B. put out" }+ I+ i: e% X/ a( ^8 S6 V" E
C.  put up
' J' q, S/ q+ F! s1 L0 h- gD. put off 9 W% ~" ~2 G( M' ~! O

2 c( w+ P2 d: c: Z$ M      满分:3  分
! `' `6 E; m+ n& T, G. r6.  We don’t serve water at meals unless someone ______ it.
/ _+ v+ Y5 W1 C$ }) N  xA. asks
+ A. t& w$ p0 S  a. B2 CB. ; w) b  Q9 f5 n& t+ W; B% N; E
asked 5 q" |' X0 H& i6 A) p

! C$ I4 \# x1 u* w0 X( gC. asks for
# ^1 g( c, D" u- z  J0 R1 `. ID. asked for# m- ?- u( V* S& n
      满分:3  分4 Z- {4 A' U  O9 n$ H
7.  He spends two hours every day surfing the Internet to learn about the ______ developments in the field.
" c1 t9 M, v. a! o6 f+ X; H3 FA. late     
# L1 v6 ]3 {6 u& _# ?8 w  }  z6 oB. later) I# M6 \2 A% K, H& ~+ T

2 L. F( P* b9 U% o% W$ I% e# QC. latter   
% F* P; ^* s+ g- I. X5 BD. latest
. ?5 T6 P4 v3 }( J9 V+ X      满分:3  分# b4 J) Z* z# ]
8.  16. I'm afraid your son has been ________ in an accident.
: v2 N0 p8 m# F1 H7 j2 \& bA. fallen! [1 @1 o9 \# W, X
B. involved
1 q* g' O2 Y+ L( r1 u0 tC. succeeded
+ ^* `1 W$ t) ~! p1 I& LD. dropped
4 l5 E4 z+ c  o" P! B      满分:3  分! m7 W/ F/ a* F9 w; p8 t
9.  8. So many directors_______, the board meeting had to be put off. ' ^; H) t7 a, X# N- L/ @* e1 m
  ! h/ y# c/ v! y6 s7 Z$ u7 |* {) K

; c6 c) w, E: a6 ^  lA. were absent/ G% I+ M" F. H- T7 l
; D+ l7 N  A7 H( `2 P2 h: L) u9 g
B.  been absent6 X2 ?# V+ V, r) T* ]' A
C.  had been absent, M5 E4 P( e8 |; w, o
D.  being absent ( s7 f/ j" r  b: n1 _, Y5 }5 ]7 U
      满分:3  分& l, Q& k! {; _! [5 |
10.  —Is that seat taken?
5 ~1 N" m5 g  L. l—_____________
* j8 F! X. j' I$ M; z  zA. Please don’t worry.   
5 I5 N) O. F: J. m) k2 MB. I don’t think so.
- Z4 }9 ?2 P" B7 c6 t! Y1 IC. Why not?1 c2 E6 K' M% l2 U% L" u
D. It’s very nice.
3 e7 \% x; E' R; h  C% v2 K: H      满分:3  分
8 }: |- f  {: P$ c11.  12. The boss asked her to take ________ of the office for a few days while he was away.. M$ A" L. R+ P4 n: f6 U
A. task
2 b/ c! q! Z$ bB. duty4 g/ k) `3 Z" [0 r( f; `
C. work
$ v' p: L0 P$ f2 U# |D. charge' S% {7 ]4 [$ R0 ?0 _8 c+ z
      满分:3  分. V0 _% J' _$ N
12.  The train arrived ______ as usual.
4 n5 W5 J1 W  O6 f! hA. late 3 P, |7 z* ]2 o$ }) S' o4 B& u
B. later
/ X( H1 L. g1 n6 ^$ wC. lately 8 W/ ]7 x# s6 i7 p; j# l. v
D. latest* b! Q+ E, |+ p# y
' U( I3 T, v+ v: z) _13.  —How’s your family?! l3 c- @3 f3 j: |
—_____________! ]& ?7 D( ~. u, L. `" l5 b' J
A. Thanks all the same.
5 s/ R8 t0 Z7 ^; KB. Thanks for calling.
( X5 U9 l' [6 _) O, N; S  C% ?C. Not too bad.  $ m" h" ^1 l* z, v0 W
D. Don’t mention it.        
) ~( b! r0 f& R      满分:3  分
7 `; j* E$ G+ V- f14.  This magazine is very popular ______ young people." C# T* t6 t- n
& v& M) I- l; j! K" C. b
A. to
! X0 u# J  S9 o# F0 \* R( VB. in
& h/ x+ z# E! J6 i  o& j- hC. for
: t2 [8 y3 L, r3 R% ^" C  |/ S; ~D. with
1 x# |4 i" m2 l' j; t$ P      满分:3  分! C9 |: ~3 ^4 g/ V8 f" w9 _
15.  The Premier and the Foreign Minister ________ present at the state banquet last night.3 m( _+ @+ H. _+ F: G$ T2 z
A. are   
( Q) c4 l) B7 D! i& r5 VB. was  
% N! f' n* \- ]: n# x# |C. were
' A  O7 Q  H; f7 T! v1 \D. is
5 ~8 _% ]; A9 W" ]. i. B" o      满分:3  分 3 o$ H1 e+ \' e8 i& @/ t  s! d
( Z+ U" e9 D+ n) }$ Z
三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  World Heart Day was first observed in 1999. Organizers proposed the event as a way to help reduce the __1__ of heart disease. The world Heart Federation says heart disease __2__ 17 million people each year. The group urges people to be __3__ and have a good, __4__ diet. It also warns against activities __5__ to increase a person’s risk of heart attack or stroke.
/ \- R: @. e2 R2 k9 s2 K! t) c' z' a3 p9 j; A/ s. I% M
1).
+ K* }! }$ j/ `$ J1 h2 nA. spread   F* `: P9 `5 K: H0 N# y
B.  kills   7 b7 k1 H8 D- }4 Q
C. known
( B- g  a/ g+ O& V6 r7 {  tD. active& ~( m) C4 v7 Y
E. healthy7 d, }) e% H/ ~/ v- f5 Z5 O  k7 w$ b, M
      满分:3  分6 T' N# s4 ~2 s4 h; f  L
2).
; a- J0 F6 U  U+ lA. spread* j7 ]4 u! k. B2 q1 I0 E
B. kills
/ K5 j4 p% R. Y4 I4 t, |C.  known   
4 Q( b* B+ \4 i7 T/ u5 q$ u& QD.  active   
2 t( Q9 i4 r$ v& l! i, K) S' XE.  healthy
: S- z( D7 W6 j: @      满分:3  分+ O% k1 r2 q+ ~1 w4 N9 u
3). . k6 ?% A% y$ B* B: C0 C
A. spread
9 }" v: Z0 c+ O: D9 P, d# ~+ aB.  kills   & J. t- b( G3 q6 T. t$ H8 s, o
C.  known   , r4 [( `+ O- r* J$ w* r: }/ O( E% e. k
D.  active   - o9 [$ n' [! G, U/ W% i/ x
E. healthy& `/ u5 x9 @6 m. A0 a
0 \' g+ u4 X# Q+ r8 ~7 c4). . \. }8 Q! @2 k- x2 p
A. spread 3 I% [/ r$ `/ H* Z3 c$ X0 t
B. kills" M+ m3 {8 B9 K; ~2 _
C. known  4 X' v" _( V3 w7 a3 G2 B
D. active
$ P# o; I4 T* ?' K+ p% rE. healthy. p+ M: T5 Q0 C
      满分:3  分7 F& y5 b$ D! M6 f  m) t/ \  P
5). : O7 W. G2 G6 q3 ^
A. spread
! U& N" _( D- {- M3 |1 s7 v7 O, P# |  qB. kills  
9 F. g2 K0 u2 S1 ~! SC. known
, Y, `; j7 d+ @5 f, hD. active2 n3 b0 P- }0 O$ b, b
E. healthy8 w- G6 S2 L4 }' z. C$ c5 A6 N3 H
3 c  y% ]* O: [" M! i  z7 {% U
" w3 E; L& j: b0 l/ @/ G1 q+ ]1 a谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:32 , Processed in 0.133722 second(s), 24 queries .