奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1489|回复: 0

大工14秋《大学英语3》毕业清考在线测试

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-20 12:00:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

一、单选(共 40 道试题,共 80 分。)V 1.  What is the train ________ to Birmingham?A. fee
B. tip
C. fare
D. cost
      满分:2  分
2.  I won’t be free _________ I finish this work.A. after
B. until
C. but
D. when
3.  In order to make his parentless nephew feel at home, he _______ one of the rooms into a bedroom for the boy to live in.A. designed
B. decorated
C. altered
D. organized
4.  You ________ do that, if you don’t want to.A. won't
B. mustn't
C. needn't
D. shouldn't
5.  She ________ the joy of writing children's stories and finally decided to devote herself to it.A. invented
B. discovered
C. founded
D. revealed
6.  New businesses _________ in this area due to the new policy adopted recently.A. thrive
B. succeed
C. complete
D. achieve
7.  Every year thousands of lives ________ in road accidents because of careless driving.A. lost
B. losing
C. have lost
D. are lost
8.  It is not an ________ method to learn a language by focusing on a large vocabulary only.A. effect
B. affectionate
C. efficient
D. affected
9.  The population of the world _______ still _______ now.A. has; grown
B. is; growing
C. will; grow
D. is; grown
10.  I won't be able to attend the meeting tonight because __________.A. I must teach a class
B. I teach a class
C. I will be teaching a class
D. I will have been teaching a class
11.  They have learned about __________ in recent years.A. several hundreds English words
B. hundreds of English words
C. hundred of English words
D. several hundred English word
12.  Before falling asleep, Helen ________ the day's happenings. However, she couldn't recall who put forward that plan in the first place.A. repeated
B. reviewed
C. reported
D. retained
13.  I’ll give you a ring if Mike _________ tomorrow.A. comes
B. will come
C. came
D. is coming
14.  _______ girl dressed _______ black is her sister Rose.A. A … in
B. A … on
C. The … on
D. The … in
15.  One day while Mr. King was working, he had a/an ________ and his left leg was badly injured.A. business
B. accident
C. matter
D. event
16.  As for how to celebrate New Year's Eve, someone suggested that we hold parties at which we can ________ small gifts and eat heart-shaped cakes.A. change
B. exchange
C. shift
D. communicate
17.  She was amazed at the diverse cultures of the country. She decided to ________ her visit here for one week.A. expand
B. extend
C. delay
D. postpone
18.  The bridge was named _______ the hero who gave his life for the cause of the people.A. after
B. for
C. because of
D. before
19.  I have the complacent feeling ________ I'm highly intelligent.A. what
B. which
C. that
D. this
20.  Charles regretted ________ the TV set last year. The price has now gone down.A. buying
B. to buy
C. bought
D. buy
21.  Mathematics ________ the study or science of numbers.A. is
B. are
C. was
D. were
22.  ________ tomorrow's lessons, Frank has no time to go out with his friends.A. Not preparing
B. Not having prepared
C. Not to prepare
D. Being not prepared
23.  Our house is about a mile from the railway station and there are not many houses ________.A. in between
B. far apart
C. among them
D. from each other
24.  I can’t find the key ______ the door. Maybe I lost it.A. to
B. of
C. with
D. for
25.  The window was broken. Try to ________ who has broken it.A. find
B. find out
C. look for
D. look
26.  How ________ you say that you really understand the whole story if you have covered only part of the article?A. can
B. must
C. need
D. may
27.  I fell and hurt myself while I _______ football yesterday.A. was playing
B. am playing
C. play
D. played
28.  That was a difficult question, but Mary still ________ to work it out.A. did
B. failed
C. kept
D. managed
29.  It's _______ to interrupt the others while they are talking.A. rough
B. rude
C. polite
D. troublesome
30.  Although he failed in his attempts, his mother's __________ drove him on to continue his efforts.A. motivation
B. encouragement
C. intention
D. compulsion
31.  He looks sad because there are so many problems ___________.A. remaining to settle
B. remained settling
C. remaining to be settled
D. remained to be settled
32.  I won’t make the ______ mistake next time.A. like
B. same
C. near
D. different
33.  I don’t know the park, but it’s ________ to be quite beautiful.A. said
B. told
C. spoken
D. talked
34.  The film brought the hours back to me ________ I was taken good care of in that remote village.A. when
B. where
C. that
D. until
35.  He is not a child __________.A. no more
B. no longer
C. any much
D. any more
36.  His words are _________ but the meaning is deep.A. few
B. a few
C. little
D. a little
37.  We often see Henry ________ English aloud every morning in the classroom.A. read
B. reads
C. reading
D. to read
38.  As the bus came round the corner, it ran ________ a big tree by the roadside.A. into
B. on
C. over
D. up
39.  It was on the beach _______ Miss White found the man lying dead.A. that
B. this
C. it
D. which
40.  I don’t know why she avoids _________ her opinion on the subject.A. to give
B. to be given
C. giving
D. being given

二、判断题(共 20 道试题,共 20 分。)V 1.  Having spent his childhood in France, John is able to converse in French rather good.A. 错误
B. 正确
      满分:1  分
2.  After studying at a community college, I transferred to an art school.A. 错误
B. 正确
3.  Everyone was in his room when the bell rings.A. 错误
B. 正确
4.  These sentiments are shared by the thousands of victims of this highly publicized white-collar crime, many of them are middle class Americans.A. 错误
B. 正确
5.  It is while we grow up that we begin realizing the purpose of education and understanding it's application in the daily life.A. 错误
B. 正确
6.  There are distinct differences between albino animals and those that are "white", but both albino and white animals are considered rare.A. 错误
B. 正确
7.  Any sensible students with the aim would have chosen a college with a large engineering department.A. 错误
B. 正确
8.  Investigators agreed that passengers on the plane must be dying at the very moment of the crash.A. 错误
B. 正确
9.  We did the research as good as we could; however, it did not turn out to be satisfactory.A. 错误
B. 正确
10.  Young managers should know their limitations and ask for advice and assistance.A. 错误
B. 正确
11.  His best movie, which won several awards, was about the life of Gandhi.A. 错误
B. 正确
12.  Their experiments have shown that reading disorders are most likely the result of faulty wiring in the brain — not lazy, stupidity or a poor home environment.A. 错误
B. 正确
13.  Having reviewed their articles will give us a much better feel for the major differences between the two schools of thought.A. 错误
B. 正确
14.  In such areas as sports, ranking of individual performances are relatively well accepted since the parameters on which the rating is based are generally objective.A. 错误
B. 正确
15.  Prices vary with the seasons.A. 错误
B. 正确
16.  When he knew that he had passed the exam, he felt a great weight taking off his mind.A. 错误
B. 正确
17.  When your work life and your personal life feel out of balance, stress, along with its harmful effects, is the result.A. 错误
B. 正确
18.  To our surprise, she turned up at the meeting disguised as a ghost.A. 错误
B. 正确
19.  This plant needs watering twice a week.A. 错误
B. 正确
20.  As more skilled workers enter the global labor market, people feel pressured to work longer and produce more just to secure their jobs.A. 错误
B. 正确

谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 07:27 , Processed in 0.129701 second(s), 24 queries .