奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1664|回复: 0

14秋西交《英语3(新录)》在线作业资料辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-21 23:26:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

一、单选(共 50 道试题,共 100 分。)V 1.  With the shining water before you and the wind ( ), trees behind you, you can not help ( ).
A. blow...but feel relaxed
B. blowing... feeling relaxed
C. blown...but feel relaxing
D. blowing... but feel relaxing
      满分:2  分
2.  A computer file is a collection of ( ) data, used to organize the storage and processing of data by computer.
A. electrical
B. artificial
C. electronic
D. genuine
3.  This report offered the most ( ) and accurate information on the possible defects resulting from cloning.
A. specific
B. particular
C. trivial
D. wicked
4.  Vicki never worried or hesitated about anything, she just( ) it and almost always got whatever she wanted.
A. went by
B. went for
C. went over
D. went with
5.  ( )impressed me most was that all the players had shown strong team spirit on the sports field.
A. What
B. It
C. As
D. That
6.  Grandma always paid attention to the needs, wishes and feelings of those around her. She was the most ( )woman I've ever known.
A. artificial
B. merry
C. considerate
D. brilliant
7.  ( )their service, many taxi drivers in Shanghai are now learning everyday English.
A. Improving
B. Having improved
C. Improved
D. To improve
8.  My son failed to come back home last night. This morning the police came to our house and ( )my worst fears that he was injured in a car accident.
A. advocated
B. confirmed
C. insured
D. promised
9.  Certainly in our society teachers don't enjoy the respect that is ( ) to doctors and lawyers.
A. rewarded
B. accorded
C. designated
D. transferred
10.  Color-blind people often find it difficult to ( )from blue and green.
A. separate
B. compare
C. contrast
D. distinguish
11.  The thought of dying slowly and painfully ( )me. I really can't understand why so many people are opposed to euthanasia (安乐死).
A. terrifies
B. curses
C. puzzles
D. injures
12.  While freshmen are considered part of the academic elite, some of them appear to lack common sense ( )following the traffic regulations.
A. coming to
B. when coming to
C. when it comes to
D. when they come to
13.  Where was ( )the traffic accident happened last night?
A. it
B. the place that
C. the place
D. it that
14.  Parks and open spaces are essential to the quality of life in dense ( ) areas such as New York City.
A. agricultural
B. rural
C. that suburban
D. urban
15.  I just wonder if ( )ever( )that you could have your own enterprise and run it yourself when you were still a student.
A. it...occurred
B. you...occurred to it
C. it...occurred to you
D. you...occurred
16.  The meeting was successful and ended with a(n) ( ) to step up cooperation between the six states of the region.
A. testimony
B. pledge
C. evolution
D. signature
17.  He was ashamed. That feeling ( ) , and he was never comfortable in church after that.
A. lingered
B. stalked
C. saturated
D. flourished
18.  Mary ( ) to go abroad for further education, but she gave it up later.
A. is hoping
B. was hoping
C. had hoped
D. has hoped
19.  We often hold fairs here. There are a lot of things ( ) .
A. to choose from
B. to choose
C. to be chosen
D. for choosing
20.  In the last few years, the Internet and the World Wide Web have become ( ) words; almost everyone has heard of them.
A. family
B. home
C. house
D. household
21.  As she matured as an artist, she ( ) realize that "all artists are a product of their culture."
A. came to
B. kept to
C. took to
D. went to
22.  NASA's Mars program was set back when two spacecraft failed up reaching Mars, one ( )up in the planet's atmosphere and the other after a software failure.
A. burned; disappeared
B. burned; disappearing
C. burning; disappearing
D. burning; disappeared
23.  He ( )the problem ( )in his mind for a whole week before he did anything about it.
A. switched...on
B. kicked...up
C. turned...over
D. took...on
24.  "Hi, John, could you show me how to ( ) graphics with text on the same screen?"
A. fuse
B. clone
C. merge
D. mingle
25.  My trip to the small village under the control of the enemy fire was full of delays and difficulties, but I eventually ( ) .
A. got by
B. turned it over
C. hit the sack
D. made it
26.  The ( ) of older persons is relatively low in developing countries, but it is growing much faster than in the West.
A. addition
B. majority
C. percentage
D. statistic
27.  When energy is converted from one form to another, some energy is always lost as heat.( ),no energy conversion is 100% efficient.
A. In other terms
B. In other words
C. In another way
D. In some way
28.  In social dancing, the participants dance for their own pleasure rather than for the ( ) of an audience.
A. appreciation
B. entertainment
C. leisure
D. temptation
29.  The woman is a ( )offender and has been arrested five times this year for shoplifting.
A. persistent
B. inevitable
C. blunt
D. joint
30.  ( )more information, they could make the plan better than it is now.
A. Having given
B. If giving
C. Given
D. To be given
31.  After a very busy schedule in the past two months, Kenneth plans to take things ( )for a while.
A. at ease
B. easily
C. easy
D. with ease
32.  Because of the mad cow disease, the European Union ( )a worldwide ban on British beef and beef product exports.
A. challenged
B. charged
C. forged
D. imposed
33.  Any excitement you have at starting a new job is always ( ) with a certain amount of fear.
A. mingled
B. dotted
C. joined
D. scarred
34.  A remote-controlled bomb exploded outside a hotel near the town square yesterday, ( )at least 12 people.
A. having been injured
B. having injured
C. injured
D. injuring
35.  It seems these creatures can ( )temperatures which would kill other species.
A. tolerate
B. compromise
C. mock
D. undergo
36.  The worsening of the country's economy could mean ( ) public support for the ruling party.
A. crippled
B. subtracted
C. fluttered
D. diminished
37.  In some areas China is( )the developed countries, but it will take some years before we can catch up with them.
A. growing into
B. whipping up
C. gaining on
D. heading for
38.  Japan's productivity has overtaken America's in some manufacturing industries, but elsewhere the United States has ( )its lead.
A. take up
B. brought back
C. rested on
D. clung to
39.  Wireless waste from cell phones, pocket PCs, and music players ( ) special problems because they have toxic chemicals in batteries and other components.
A. expose
B. commit
C. pose
D. transport
40.  Henry stood by me when I most needed it. I will always ( ) that.
A. impress
B. register
C. pledge
D. appreciate
41.  Scientists have discovered many planets orbiting distant stars, all are ( )to life.
A. unlikely
B. unfriendly
C. forbidden
D. vulnerable
42.  For traditional Chinese painters, fame and fortune come late, and it is ( )for artists to hold their first exhibitions when they are over seventy years old.
A. hardly common
B. less frequent
C. not unheard of
D. just usual
43.  Makers of consumer electronics will pay for environmental sanitation services to collect and ( ) used refrigerators, computers and televisions under the new rules.
A. discharge
B. distribute
C. dispose of
D. deal with
44.  The problem of poverty is particularly ( ) in rural areas where one in three adults is unemployed.
A. offensive
B. significant
C. acute
D. frail
45.  For convenience's sake, most couples in America have a ( ) bank account instead of separate accounts.
A. twin
B. handy
C. dual
D. joint
46.  Space exploration has been made ( )with the development of modern science and technology.
A. it possible
B. it was possible
C. that possible
D. possible
47.  As some of the rules concerning foreign trade run contrary to the principles of the WTO, the government decided to ( )them as soon as possible.
A. abolish
B. accomplish
C. distinguish
D. establish
48.  If your monthly salary exceeds 10,000, you have to ( ) 20% tax from the sum you receive.
A. designate
B. repay
C. subtract
D. snatch
49.  The school strives to treat pupils as individuals and to help each one to achieve their full ( ).
A. curiosity
B. genius
C. advantage
D. potential
50.  The changes our city ( )in the past few years are little short of miraculous.
A. catalogued
B. underwent
C. inherited
D. furnished

谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 00:46 , Processed in 0.133392 second(s), 24 queries .