一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Please send us three copies of your latest catalogue ( ) your earliest convenience.
2. As ( ) machine tools, we regret to ( ) that we are not able to supply for the time being.
D. regarde dinform
3. After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to ( ) you any further extensions for the payment on your loan.
4. Much ( ) our regret, we cannot ship the goods within the time limit of the L/C owing to the unforeseen difficulties on the part of mill.
5. It is ( ) great pleasure that I am standing here with all of you tonight.
6. As the only direct steamer which calls ( ) our port once a month has just departed, goods can only be shipped next month.
7. I will talk to you ( ) in my next.
B. more full
C. in detail
8. They request you to recommend ( )that suits the African market.
A. some material to them
B. them some materials
C. them some material
D. some material for them
9. The time allowed for preparation of bids ( )the magnitude and complexity for the contract.
A. should depend on
B. will depens on
C. depends on
D. have depended on
10. Unless we ( ) you to the contrary, we shall assume said modification .
A. hear of
B. hear out
C. hear with
D. hear from
11. We are very pleased to be able to pass this savings directly( ) you.
B. on to
C. up to
D. on for
12. The price you quoted is so high that we ( ) help ( )this transaction.
A. can…to cancel
D. can't…to cancel
13. We have enclosed our new price list for your review which( ) effect on Monday.
A. gones in
B. goes off
C. goes out
D. goes into
14. Please open the Letter of Credit promptly at the contract price, ( ) we cannot apply for export licence
15. International traders often ( ) a longer period for( ) of an account.
16. The foreign client is both the exporter of materials ( )parts and the importer of finished products.
17. After reading your letter , I can thoroughly understand why you are running ( ) patience.
B. out of
C. lack of
18. ( ) to say, he came late as usual.
19. ( ) stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.
A. Unless other
B. Unless otherwise
C. Untill otherwise
D. Untill other
20. Owing to unusual shortage ( ) stock, this offer is made subject to the goods ( ) unsold.
C. for,has been
21. ( ) destination, we regret to advise that Oslo is unacceptable as direct sailings from our port.
B. As to
22. ( ) you take more than 2000 sets, we are prepared to offer this special price of $9.10 per set, a 5% discount.
A. In cases of
B. In spite of
C. On occasion
D. On condition that
23. Contracts shall be ( ) the bidder whose quotation is considered to be most advantageous to Government.
A. awarding to
B. awarded to
C. awarding of
D. awarded in
24. We are exporters of long-standing and high reputation, ( ) exportation of following articles.
A. engaged in
B. engaging in
D. engaing on
25. We are pleased to be able to accommodate you ( )our hands.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册