一、单选题（共 14 道试题，共 70 分。）V 1. Where did Richard Gere say the town reminded him of?
D. The boon docks
2. What was the name of the girl whom Jane was governess to?
3. What did Annie do in New York?
4. What magic did Oda have?
A. she could see the dead man
B. she could hear the dead man
C. She caould touch the dead man
D. she could hit the dead man
5. Which play did they see in the theatre?
C. Romeo and Juliet
6. Liesl climbs through Maria’s window after she’s been to see Rolf in the gardens. Maria asks her how she climbed up there. Liesl replies: ’How we always got into this room to play tricks on a Governess. Louisa can make it with a whole jar of ________ in he
7. Who was the superintendent of Lowood School?
A. Miss Smith
B. Miss Scatcherd
C. Miss Temple
D. Mr Brocklehurst
8. What song is playing when Maggie is punching and kicking her boxing bag, right after she finds out the article is not a joke?
A. Hurts So Good
B. Bed Of Roses
C. Like A Virgin
D. Ready To Run
9. Where do they hide when they are being chased by the Germans?
A. the cemetery in the abbey
B. the theater
C. the library
D. the school
10. Which word appeared in Carl＇s computer?
11. Where did Mr Rochester propose to Jane?
A. The Library
B. The Nursery
C. The Attic
D. The Garden
12. Where did Sam work?
A. in a bank
B. in a hospital
C. in a company
D. in a college
13. What paper does Ike work for before he gets fired?
B. USA Today
14. What does Maria call the children’s uniforms?
C. straight jackets
二、判断题（共 6 道试题，共 30 分。）V 1. Oda Mae is a spiritualist.
2. Sam and Molly have married.
3. As a ghost, Sam can move things.
4. The vet suggested killing the sick horse.
5. Oda Mae is a spiritualist.
6. Sam’s death is an accident.