奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1255|回复: 0

川大《大学英语(四)0004》14秋在线作业1资料辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-6 11:43:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。
3 ]: P- r' {& K) d* d1 D" P0 ?2 c8 Z8 L4 u3 Y& l+ A/ N
一、单选(共 30 道试题,共 75 分。)V 1.  
+ J  N7 z* S9 q1 [8 V      Down the entrance hall of the school walk four eighth-grade students. Each one is carrying a small basket with a single egg inside. Soon more students join them-each one of them is also carrying a basket with an egg. The eggs in a basket are part of a new school program that helps young people understand that having a baby is a great duty.
2 V1 H$ k- P% b. ]. a- \2 u( p     At the beginning of the program, the teacher puts the students in pairs-one girl and one boy. Each pair gets an egg, which they must take care of for two weeks. For those fourteen days, the students have to take care of the eggs as though they were real babies. Students whose eggs get broken have to start the two weeks all over again with a new egg., x+ _2 R( [, B9 D8 w- c' {/ C3 z& t$ f
     One person in each pair must have the egg with him or her at all times-twenty-four hours a day. At no time can they let the egg be out of sight. "If a teacher catches you without your egg," said one student, "she makes you go get it. They are really strict." The teachers also make the students spend half an hour each day sitting with the egg and just watching it. That can get pretty boring. But it's also something that parents spend a lot of time doing.$ G+ h1 O+ C3 S( {$ M
    Children say that the program has helped them understand the duties involved in having a child. "It was really hard," said one student, "You had to think all the time about the egg."- a+ [4 A1 w3 ?
                                                                                                                                            * S: K! t; k# P2 z" ?  @0 r5 N
, u& p$ P& W5 I4 y% e7 G
  (4)、Why should the students in the program spend half an hour each day sitting with an egg and just watching it?$ l( J; @( P7 Z6 I

8 y/ D( b" l# ~2 zA. Because it is very boring to have the egg with them at all times.
6 s! a4 O# O  r9 [5 D# lB. Because the teachers in this program are very strict.3 a: J7 I7 i' \( _# R
C. Because only in this way can students understand parents in taking care of children.7 }) i: Y1 X0 ]8 z( `
D. Because if students do not do it, they will fail in the examination.: f4 B" J2 N; c: J
      满分:2.5  分
% Z* p+ W* s+ u. O1 U! K2.  # X/ h8 ?2 N% h9 \+ N3 N4 N+ U- F
      Down the entrance hall of the school walk four eighth-grade students. Each one is carrying a small basket with a single egg inside. Soon more students join them-each one of them is also carrying a basket with an egg. The eggs in a basket are part of a new school program that helps young people understand that having a baby is a great duty.7 G" b. A6 G0 G; z. Y, h
     At the beginning of the program, the teacher puts the students in pairs-one girl and one boy. Each pair gets an egg, which they must take care of for two weeks. For those fourteen days, the students have to take care of the eggs as though they were real babies. Students whose eggs get broken have to start the two weeks all over again with a new egg.6 Q  u. E8 V, \
     One person in each pair must have the egg with him or her at all times-twenty-four hours a day. At no time can they let the egg be out of sight. "If a teacher catches you without your egg," said one student, "she makes you go get it. They are really strict." The teachers also make the students spend half an hour each day sitting with the egg and just watching it. That can get pretty boring. But it's also something that parents spend a lot of time doing.9 M$ }, G: o  D! e* ?, z1 m3 x
     Children say that the program has helped them understand the duties involved in having a child. "It was really hard," said one student, "You had to think all the time about the egg."
# n* F, N0 s/ ~2 [4 u) T' ]" O4 I) a& [. A6 w
(3)、In the third line of Paragraph 2, "they" refers to ______.$ Z% o5 s* ~/ x6 {$ k0 q" i# V

6 w+ y8 _! X! W: o/ }A. teachers  P! \) m" ^% V0 [8 @4 Z
B. students
1 Q  T& h4 q& S5 B' G" x% v% JC. eggs
% |. D* s1 D3 o+ s' ]D. programs3 m9 f* |6 D, Z- D8 _5 v
      满分:2.5  分# D+ h  I/ x9 D, f4 N- K
3.  The company’s move to new offices is _______.8 l1 {+ j" D' `% P  e/ @- R
A. in turn
. ?0 W  I% S0 z# Z4 G0 X  L. VB. in effect
1 v& y: E6 J2 [0 O/ a2 j  Y; Y( `C. in nature; r, w/ n0 y! N6 P* F: k) V) A
D. in process
6 ^9 M! O" T9 b2 y, [. q      满分:2.5  分
/ e7 P2 i- e3 a. \$ j& e4.  The pilot of an airplane is responsible _______ the safety of the passengers." e' A5 q! j$ A) G- ^/ ^  l8 z* i
A. of9 S. }, A0 d, D
B. with/ J; O* H& j$ B' o
C. for6 f$ _' [" {5 n: I! i5 {6 F3 I0 }
D. about1 P2 F- N$ ?9 w" J! y9 p
      满分:2.5  分6 G$ C. l3 q5 @6 _: L, F/ W0 f7 I
5.  I was satisfied with her explanation, _________.
( f# I; P) a( N. V4 F: o3 ^' AA. so my classmates were
$ u& A3 _! d, v$ Z9 J/ N1 tB. so were my classmates; |- I: U# w: ]9 A
C. so my classmates did7 P( i2 j. U$ v9 ^  A
D. so did my classmates% w- `' y/ R: Y; s
3 `( X/ T3 c; X) P! B6.  — Is the toilet on the ground floor or 2nd floor? — _______0 ]2 _& W6 I" d$ t: e9 W- _: [
A. No, there isn’t.7 k1 [) L+ X) \7 V
B. Yes, it is.! J+ O; z0 V/ V% ^5 u4 s. e% q
C. On the ground floor.  }8 ?+ p; ]6 Y$ f+ ~
D. It is empty.
5 L, r' S0 |* ^& j, L      满分:2.5  分1 P; q! }7 K1 J) u& z
7.  I wonder how many years ago _______.
" ?2 [; S4 t! f, m+ f3 wA. did you father retire
7 r4 a7 u# Z1 M! X( q! vB. your father retired
* M# ?5 k/ M; k/ m1 x+ L$ Z5 D/ ?C. has your father retired
8 e) N# s- _0 x2 E' N' i' {D. your father has retired
6 c5 O5 @" u- y% {# O      满分:2.5  分
9 z8 \) M- Y: D/ b* S$ X8.  He put forward a theory, _______ of great importance to the progress of science of technology.
9 K+ U( e) U! @8 q8 m! ~A. I think which is8 B+ O) m0 q. Y+ r, W
B. which I think is
  r0 n+ p9 C8 oC. which is I think* r9 U6 q1 t2 ~* `2 F, d' V
D. I think it is8 p: s1 K+ ]1 e! j$ q
) O9 f  U5 s. g8 G9.  The organization works hard to _______ friendship between nations.0 _+ a5 y0 l3 L1 D4 `7 j
A. promote
) j; o. b) R5 f: p( GB. speed
7 d" }" T. S* \9 L+ uC. hasten
# e( t- p  d0 m" lD. hurry8 F9 \) V3 R* Q$ j0 v
; K( {7 X# |, k10.  —Didn’t they come to the party last week? —Yes. They didn’t want to come with us at first, but then we _______ persuade them.6 w8 X" y: B5 j: D9 h, n8 [
A. would6 [7 a4 o" w! n  B8 Z& T6 O9 @
B. could
3 i2 U0 q3 W' C# V' }( U- u9 T0 _C. were able to
" l, a' f5 i, W* c  ZD. had to
! t0 A9 X2 y6 P      满分:2.5  分' x; D: R/ c" W+ B, Y
11.  It's time we ____ the lecture because everybody has arrived.& J# g" s8 }5 D. J2 J
A. will start2 G/ L0 \, x- N5 r" O
B. shall start2 E6 K9 E$ v3 J4 s, t4 w
C. start$ W, P) t9 P; {: y+ F' E' K
D. started
; T4 V6 B5 U, [8 R5 z) \& b      满分:2.5  分
% S8 E. ^  R. {" z9 k% L8 r12.  — I wish you success in your career. — _______. a/ Y* v6 A" ^$ A5 \
A. You are welcome.5 k4 z! r; I: E' C9 I7 H9 Z
B. You think so.
& h# j7 c$ F  v' F6 RC. Yes, please.
# G6 s0 K. \4 p  oD. The same to you.
7 X+ L* U% N0 z      满分:2.5  分
% u. k/ _- C% n+ m13.  — _______ — Yes, I’ll be happy to cash it for you.
, ^( g3 R8 m: W0 E6 L6 mA. Do you need any cash?
$ d: c3 J( D: ?6 CB. Are you happy with the cash?
0 k- ?5 K! e$ DC. Are you happy to cash it for me?
$ Y. A3 N) p! C/ q6 r  J% r0 HD. May I cash a traveler’s check here?/ t2 i9 ^: {( E6 B- @
      满分:2.5  分0 `8 C( X0 n" E( U1 J- o- B
14.  — Now let's move on to another topic. Can you follow me? — _______, Professor.
, M) z$ J: |( s7 d, y4 o( c1 Y1 gA. No, I am not- p& E2 C5 E) ~. L% d
B. Yes, I will
! i9 O# J( j3 fC. No, I haven't  }  [, U4 {, p$ D/ V
D. Yes, perfectly
; N" o  W9 X+ E3 B; P      满分:2.5  分( k5 k+ ?# b" T) C+ h. ?
15.  You _______ read the article if you don’t want to.
; i7 d9 g8 @2 x' b1 s! v* ^A. can’t8 V; |) E: ?  D+ W" `
B. needn’t
! i9 ?) K6 m  v0 n1 bC. mustn’t
5 Y. G. ]3 D6 ?- N2 vD. shouldn’t
% s2 i3 l5 s! ~& V+ i' R$ N      满分:2.5  分0 i$ L  a; A0 o9 C: K( v
16.  It is necessary that he _______.6 [9 h! \; Y; W3 Y
A. stay
1 @$ w& L7 I9 _' |' V2 eB. could stay
0 o$ J1 n: J+ O9 W, F; P7 VC. would stay! F& P) ^% ^) @  h
D. stays
9 q5 N: K4 m' t! Z, D& i, d6 l" i% O0 ^      满分:2.5  分
* g3 M2 O; Z7 E0 i4 |4 D17.  Unemployment is not the _______— the real problem is the decline in public morality.8 Q7 j- _2 Y$ `  L' A/ T
A. trouble
3 n8 a- S; E+ H9 g( pB. matter
1 E* k9 R; i, i, f* x% ]# hC. issue$ d6 w3 Y- ]9 b$ c+ k! H; ?
D. thing
9 F, `/ e  \9 g      满分:2.5  分
$ O3 G% [% p: d# Q- X$ H18.  When you read the book, you’d better make a mark _______ you have a question.$ \6 l' ]" i; b7 @) U; c
A. which
. X0 I' k7 x& J: dB. on which
4 F( c' a  ~6 \C. where! H% ], x4 P" d& _
D. at where5 Z( i, N9 v4 D$ }( q6 O; K
& d- x7 \$ x" x6 G9 x19.  It _______ a retired worker that she was brought up after her mother’s death.3 D: G$ ~6 s9 v$ j0 S6 t
A. is
2 }' Y5 Q- f* z* G. X) MB. was
$ }+ b7 J) z, A) bC. are
$ x6 C  s% L  bD. were
, N& X' I- d  [0 F+ H9 b: f      满分:2.5  分
2 @" q/ m# T8 P, ~) M7 S/ p3 I20.  
$ {  c3 B  \: c# x     
6 Q7 \- g/ A4 j- B8 E) e
  W) y  ]8 E; Y; a/ V/ e. s4 X( ?2 ]7 B0 e: m: c
         Down the entrance hall of the school walk four eighth-grade students. Each one is carrying a small basket with a single egg inside. Soon more students join them-each one of them is also carrying a basket with an egg. The eggs in a basket are part of a new school program that helps young people understand that having a baby is a great duty./ q# q4 r2 g5 I% ?7 X; F2 H3 \
        At the beginning of the program, the teacher puts the students in pairs-one girl and one boy. Each pair gets an egg, which they must take care of for two weeks. For those fourteen days, the students have to take care of the eggs as though they were real babies. Students whose eggs get broken have to start the two weeks all over again with a new egg.3 O' z4 O4 N$ k3 C% y1 H
       One person in each pair must have the egg with him or her at all times-twenty-four hours a day. At no time can they let the egg be out of sight. "If a teacher catches you without your egg," said one student, "she makes you go get it. They are really strict." The teachers also make the students spend half an hour each day sitting with the egg and just watching it. That can get pretty boring. But it's also something that parents spend a lot of time doing.
, \) ?# b* H) u8 s: `       Children say that the program has helped them understand the duties involved in having a child. "It was really hard," said one student, "You had to think all the time about the egg.". j; i# a4 {6 Z  s  L

j( R1 v: Y& J: U  ?(1)、The purpose of the program is to help students grasp the idea of ______.: a1 ]1 `7 F7 m% e7 s

1 i# w" t; O5 K 7 i$ q8 V+ \3 S

* w; _+ G$ s, A( J1 z/ xA. carrying a basket with an egg
% O" \$ V2 b1 G; n' |B. bringing up a baby
7 R  h- s7 o/ F0 }C. laying eggs
& r4 M8 U7 T4 p& x0 P( VD. studying hard at school
/ S' w/ `% e2 }8 P) H, Z6 ]      满分:2.5  分
: G9 l! I8 N! D/ {6 i+ k5 D: @21.  I will never forget the days _______ I spent with my friends in Beijing.1 b& c: `/ S; f: P4 ~! P5 r
A. when
$ H# P1 H5 E1 H, O2 ^( h# b, r, l% zB. that" u, l% c) ~# E) ?
C. in which% _  Z5 i" A: ~5 Y  O
D. on that  r1 H: }; _; ]7 z( ]8 I$ _& e
      满分:2.5  分" e9 E1 C" u' L: G
22.  Neither the students nor the teacher _______ got the right answer.* g' E. q1 F# m* [) h
A. have
; t) N1 Y1 P. V/ g( ^B. has0 l8 X$ o, @* ^) g3 o/ ^# H  \/ x
C. is
, u$ X: y  M  O$ ~8 L2 m) ~: zD. are& E! C  h+ S* `/ g
! ]! v& t: V. [+ G2 B23.  It _______, for the ground is wet.; D0 K8 t- U$ A5 C6 K# G2 p
A. must rain
; y" B# e+ \' J) G( _% Z& ^B. ought to rain
# c6 \( j, `9 s, t, ?C. must have rained
. N8 S! x% [9 q) iD. should have rained; P6 {7 i/ F" a) A7 |! E
+ A: v$ Y  G4 U5 D24.  We only moved house last week and we haven’t settled in yet.
* q' a5 T7 ?) D7 l( dA. 我们上星期只搬了家,还没有安定下来。
. w, {( g+ k5 K5 a8 m: K: |8 \B. 我们上星期才搬的家,还没有安顿下来呢。
7 f% d) |- x1 _C. 我们上星期搬家了,但是还没有决定搬到什么地方。
8 D* F# \% u  H" w, I, e. BD. 我们上星期仅仅是搬家,还不需要安定下来。
+ Q. |2 R6 {, H& J# p5 f      满分:2.5  分
8 x0 m. b3 J3 L8 y: Q25.  — Hello, I would like to open an account. — _______1 @- W' M" c0 `5 }
A. Which account do you want to see?/ m5 q9 \) c  `9 z: b
B. Have you make up your mind?/ S- p0 j! h+ i3 z& u
C. What kind of account do you have in mind?
0 V: i5 Y$ v3 Y7 b( T* q0 ]D. You’re welcome.
; ?3 {& |3 G" _6 q      满分:2.5  分
, u) ?. _% w6 ]$ ~4 W+ ~26.  You lecture last year inspired me to take this course.0 F( H, W- _, l, a; j. R
A. 你的讲座让我选择了这么课程。* d$ s* [; r5 j; A6 o5 q
B. 去年你启发我选择了这门课程。/ T0 j. A& c; l; i  k
C. 你去年的讲座启发我选择了这门课程。6 ~* C; a. d/ O1 [# X: O; t# l" S# v! K
D. 你去年的讲座是我选择这门课程的原因。3 y7 x2 S* }3 p4 {9 @5 n8 Y9 S% L
      满分:2.5  分% j6 f5 v. R1 F- z
27.  Only after I had reached the supermarket _______ that I had forgotten to take my purse with me.
, W6 ?7 m1 w6 l8 @7 Q& h! YA. I had realized
; R! a. T2 l' i: N3 z5 JB. I realized
, t* I9 N6 n  _- jC. I have realized1 a; @) n6 A& I0 l
D. did I realize
. p+ |+ \8 X8 i& u4 K' _0 z      满分:2.5  分, Q" w3 K; O8 y+ N0 Q: c! j" t8 F
28.  A true friend will not turn away when you are in trouble.! Q7 i. A8 G" D' o: [* o: I
A. 真正的朋友不会远离你的,无论是在什么时候。8 R& v# d7 w  W5 g1 O( R: n
B. 真正的朋友不会在你困难的时候离你而去。9 B, j' a$ T. v3 T
C. 在你处于困难之中的时候,你的朋友会立即出现在你身边。6 o1 i3 z5 T% B8 b  A
D. 在你处于困难之中的时候,你的朋友不会转身就走。( W; l. b3 \; o/ Y: `( G8 d
      满分:2.5  分9 ^! r/ D) s% T- G/ L( g" ~
29.  — _______ — I’m suffering from a stomachache.6 p& d( p+ q9 q& e( ~* w' X
A. Are you feeling better?
: z+ h8 U# F7 J, c4 K$ |" rB. What’s trouble with you?
2 t7 R; K7 E8 TC. Is there wrong with you?/ \+ j2 ?5 u5 |" K! a) B1 C. ?
D. What’s the matter with you?' m- W7 O! ?; F' A* |
      满分:2.5  分* E1 t" Q; }3 a7 H  i
30.  Hardly ______on stage ____the audience started cheering.
& k) D' c' C! @/ \7 w) fA. he had come/than
+ X$ d1 ]) ~8 J- ]B. he had come/when
3 C( s. }% j; l4 lC. had he come/when( W* V0 p8 ^# w6 ?3 e1 m& ?
D. had he come/than! f; x* K) b, ]2 f3 }% E" ^
! D1 E7 o* T6 N" z4 O" Z: ~. S* h" c9 m& j& t
二、判断题(共 10 道试题,共 25 分。)V 1.       In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director.5 X, G9 \, K- D9 A& l
      For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money.( F8 z( u$ I* @0 z( C
     At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to  his success later.# M3 D( L! m8 b% @% H  t
     When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience's attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock's ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies. $ y4 K" M; i. x* t& x& X! ?6 i- J  |
                                                                                                                                              (3)、Telling a story through dialogue prepared Hitchcock for his success later." _/ C/ k! A4 S( F# ]1 U
A. 错误
) `% k8 d! J6 l- X- u6 @+ g: }B. 正确
3 E! [5 K' ^& m      满分:2.5  分
" r! h$ B3 |' O2.  
' s3 u" f1 x9 y9 pAll over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy, happy and help them to live longer.3 W6 d% V. L: S6 L8 J, _8 X/ X# ^
Sports change with the season. People play different games in winter and summer.
# Q0 W5 N# [) [! E+ R+ g9 R" e     Games and sports often grow out of people's work and everyday activities. The Arabs use horses or camels in much of their everyday life; they use them in their sports, too.$ R7 Q3 d/ i! n9 R2 C1 B
     Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers.) z# N/ a8 @5 v, t, A9 ]+ O
     Some sports or games go back to thousands of years ago, like running or jumping. Chinese boxing, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. Neither one is a hundred years old yet. People are inventing new sports or games all the time./ L3 |* p& X# Q9 a4 E  h+ Z+ I. V* q
     People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game they often become good friends. Sports help to train a person's character. One learns to fight hard but fight fair, to win without pride and to lose with grace.
; U( C$ a& g8 d/ v# d                                                                                                                                             
9 Q# Z2 m7 M3 w$ _1 H& W8 k3 }1 n6 m+ b, A1 \8 l
(2)、The writer didn't tell us in this passage that basketball was invented in America.
  r1 ~+ t0 {0 E) d3 E
3 v9 D% x5 I, |" V2 H; mA. 错误7 Y% `  j$ _: v6 z3 C
B. 正确
' `- Q$ y* }  y6 \2 l' A( v( @      满分:2.5  分
3 v0 K% j8 G" y  M0 |3.  : x+ e6 |9 H3 \; w+ `
      All over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy, happy and help them to live longer.
6 C0 R: I6 S% D" b5 t# jSports change with the season. People play different games in winter and summer.
' t/ r$ g, ]: u7 b6 F# `     Games and sports often grow out of people's work and everyday activities. The Arabs use horses or camels in much of their everyday life; they use them in their sports, too.' @; G  |7 r, n& r8 |. U
     Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers.6 j8 D# ^4 p2 H9 d
     Some sports or games go back to thousands of years ago, like running or jumping. Chinese boxing, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. Neither one is a hundred years old yet. People are inventing new sports or games all the time.) f  S7 O( f! Z: `" T) F7 W3 _
     People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game they often become good friends. Sports help to train a person's character. One learns to fight hard but fight fair, to win without pride and to lose with grace.
. O' k: p1 d; X( X5 U; N, W8 p; C7 m, W5 q5 s% t8 S2 U, R
8 n3 Q2 x8 b" ?1 k* S
(1)、According to this passage we know that people began to play about one hundred years ago.
; J* C9 z; _: D' x0 |1 c: f% T9 z" g. X. R7 P3 _5 O
A. 错误- d, E+ z. _; e# |" I' }& R
B. 正确
8 J, q) @1 F1 k$ a% v      满分:2.5  分
5 H' ~8 P5 P/ W, R5 J4 r; Z4.  8 x! S1 j  [$ g
      Until 1983, Tillson Lake had been a lovely weekend and vacation place for many families. Then everything changed. During the Fourth of July weekend, residents woke up one morning to find that the lake had disappeared.
' c" Y& B" w' t     Some people didn't believe what they were seeing. They looked again, but to their amazement they found they had been right the first time. The lake was simply no longer there. In its place was a big muddy hole, 30 feet deep. It was as if the lake had been a giant bathtub and someone had pulled the plug.
& `. Z  Q0 K) }* B, T' O8 @     The lake's owner, Joseph Unanue, did indeed pull the plug. That's exactly what happened. The dam that held back the water to form the lake was falling apart, so government officials ordered him to repair it. They issued him a permit to lower the dam level "five feet or more."He did much more. Mr. Unanue found repairs to the dam would cost $100,000. He didn't want to spend that much, so he opened the dam and lowered the water level until the lake was completely emptied. People living above the dam ended up with no lake. People living below the dam ended up with tons of mud and lots of dead fish. Everyone involved was angry with Mr. Unanue.
" z, m1 S3 f# ^% q     Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.& C0 {8 k$ Q$ P% v

2 P; Z  V+ e+ S& P8 ]! K  a, e6 b. a- ?/ C4 H
(3)、Mr.Unanue emptied out the lake because the lake was too full.   
8 X- a( p* K* @9 e
' n. ?& @2 |; k/ |9 XA. 错误
9 R6 h/ \# A8 N) N4 y* B: aB. 正确9 I* ?0 H/ v1 h/ \4 \
      满分:2.5  分, B7 q& @$ W6 {5 @1 W4 H; i
7 Q# C. Y& a7 p; r1 t- }      Until 1983, Tillson Lake had been a lovely weekend and vacation place for many families. Then everything changed. During the Fourth of July weekend, residents woke up one morning to find that the lake had disappeared." G0 [2 n7 V9 h9 M5 Y
     Some people didn't believe what they were seeing. They looked again, but to their amazement they found they had been right the first time. The lake was simply no longer there. In its place was a big muddy hole, 30 feet deep. It was as if the lake had been a giant bathtub and someone had pulled the plug.
4 P4 F! |4 [$ o1 D% D     The lake's owner, Joseph Unanue, did indeed pull the plug. That's exactly what happened. The dam that held back the water to form the lake was falling apart, so government officials ordered him to repair it. They issued him a permit to lower the dam level "five feet or more."He did much more. Mr. Unanue found repairs to the dam would cost $100,000. He didn't want to spend that much, so he opened the dam and lowered the water level until the lake was completely emptied. People living above the dam ended up with no lake. People living below the dam ended up with tons of mud and lots of dead fish. Everyone involved was angry with Mr. Unanue.
& C3 U7 o0 p6 m% I2 m' q     Area residents believed Mr. Unanue acted out of spite(恶意). They said he wanted to get back at them because the town wouldn't let him develop an amusement park on the lakeshore. When he couldn't build his park, he just went away and took his lake with him.
/ u5 `9 q. ^+ M
2 C5 o; b4 R, b# |$ N( v% [(1)、The story is mainly about a bad-tempered man and his lake.    ) d% v% K+ ~" g& U1 t& C
2 h( `1 J7 t; I9 t
A. 错误5 o4 W' J4 M! _- W) i. |
B. 正确. D# V1 f# u$ R. j) s% _  A
      满分:2.5  分& d9 c2 m$ h6 P. e  ^
8 f' `9 I- U4 c% e( k       Albert Einstein had a great effect on science and history, greater than what only a few other men have achieved. An American university president once commented that Einstein had created a new outlook, a new view of the universe. It may be some time before the average mind understands fully the identity of time and space and so on-but even ordinary men understand now that the universe is something larger than ever thought before.' f' s* ~# T) Q% j) i, E
     By 1914 the young Einstein had gained world fame. He accepted the offer to become a professor at the Prussian Academy of Science in Berlin. He had few duties, little teaching and unlimited opportunities for study, but soon his peace and quiet were broken by the First World War.Einstein hated violence. The misery of war affected him deeply, and he sat unhappily in his office doing little. He lost interest in his research. Only when peace came in 1918 was he able to get back to work.
6 _' a6 T9 ^9 N* x) [$ w     In the years following World War I honors were increasingly heaped on him. He became the head of the Kaiser Whihem Institute of Theoretical Physics. In 1921 he won the Noble Prize, and he was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism when he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew.. r6 W0 c; ]8 [7 Z. u  L
+ _, J$ R" @% u& S
(1)、The main idea of Paragraph 1 is the change in human thought produced by Einstein.5 N1 @" p/ [5 I5 H

0 |  m6 p* w  E% HA. 错误0 z6 E7 k$ a2 p) _  w- T
B. 正确( d- }" a! s/ M/ T  {
& {8 ?0 z9 p& i. Q- e7.  
" U' X. v$ E% s: o      All over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy, happy and help them to live longer.
% G* ~$ C2 ?6 e- u  rSports change with the season. People play different games in winter and summer./ {3 W' {2 h+ H1 Q
     Games and sports often grow out of people's work and everyday activities. The Arabs use horses or camels in much of their everyday life; they use them in their sports, too.
/ s& v2 d: ]6 w" \     Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers.
3 o  B. i2 V3 Z! ?     Some sports or games go back to thousands of years ago, like running or jumping. Chinese boxing, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. Neither one is a hundred years old yet. People are inventing new sports or games all the time.
/ @% }" B2 I# r' ]; _" b8 O     People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game they often become good friends. Sports help to train a person's character. One learns to fight hard but fight fair, to win without pride and to lose with grace.
1 R, ~0 P1 o5 A) B" X  |                                                                                                                                            1 \" J0 {7 |5 H; m9 F9 v

- E% ~# N7 l9 a  G4 ]4 O(5)、The writer's attitude towards sports is positive.( w/ A; B/ s# v: y3 p0 z
" }' d) D! s0 p0 o; e# u
A. 错误4 I1 z$ b7 O; t5 O+ t2 M
B. 正确
* Q/ x' `8 ^6 [% o0 w* F6 k      满分:2.5  分
2 f' j2 V( v' O2 D; n% F3 J+ i8.         In 1920, barely out of his teens, Alfred Hitchcock went to work for an American film company which had opened a studio in Islington, London. His first job at the studio was writing captions (脚本) for silent movies. Within two years, he was writing scripts(剧本) and working as an assistant director.
9 I7 F; W$ z% F1 u6 i! C' S$ q       For the rest of the 1920s, Hitchcock worked on one film after another in Britain and Germany. Filming was often a rough-and-ready(匆忙做成的) affair and the assistant director was required to step in and plug gaps. A cameraman went missing, Hitchcock became a cameraman. A scene needed rewriting, Hitchcock rewrote it. Someone needed to be in charge of money when the film crew was on location, Hitchcock looked after the money.
+ H  m3 v: }8 @9 P       At the same time, this being the era of silent movies, Hitchcock was learning the language of cinema: telling a story-not through dialogue, but through visual images(视觉影象). This led to  his success later.0 q5 j+ b/ A# k/ t/ r8 K. Z+ c; J$ L
       When he began to direct his own films, first in Britain and later in Hollywood, he was determined to make films that held the audience's attention and kept tension(紧张感). He succeeded. Hitchcock's ability to put you on the edge of your seat makes him one of the greatest makers of suspense(悬念) movies.
0 F! n% t. |( ^! \- }4 C! j                                                                                                                                                (2)、According to the context, "step in and plug gaps" (in Line 3, Para. 2) means asking for one's help.. {8 F4 D; K" @# e/ Y
A. 错误# V8 G. o1 d; n' I* H( Y5 K+ q
B. 正确
  R$ t6 r) F3 R; A* O3 f      满分:2.5  分) L; P2 N7 p' N# R& q+ f
9.  2 C! c3 W  l& i* a% b7 G$ }
      All over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy, happy and help them to live longer.
( v3 O2 a  T. l, m/ ?# OSports change with the season. People play different games in winter and summer.; W* x6 U$ s( |
     Games and sports often grow out of people's work and everyday activities. The Arabs use horses or camels in much of their everyday life; they use them in their sports, too.
2 C0 q5 Z; D( R$ J4 g' c     Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers.
5 g3 _; j/ y5 g. w& I     Some sports or games go back to thousands of years ago, like running or jumping. Chinese boxing, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. Neither one is a hundred years old yet. People are inventing new sports or games all the time." @( O( L/ B& g9 _* E: U
; e$ `! e! i7 L) |                                                                                                                                      
. @. D2 d$ F. ^7 ~% d. M) n5 q* A" ?; R
(3)、People all over the world enjoy sports because sports are interesting. 1 ]- Z7 r5 `0 C0 [
3 B: |- W& B  U9 O# K; K3 t
A. 错误
) n+ Z9 o) u, w! e1 eB. 正确
" O3 d, S5 K- n, Y      满分:2.5  分6 J0 G8 V$ R/ U  C, v7 t( u" R
10.  6 R+ |8 @5 L8 ~2 b* a2 ^
     Albert Einstein had a great effect on science and history, greater than what only a few other men have achieved. An American university president once commented that Einstein had created a new outlook, a new view of the universe. It may be some time before the average mind understands fully the identity of time and space and so on-but even ordinary men understand now that the universe is something larger than ever thought before.
0 K  S$ g% P. I$ \4 P     By 1914 the young Einstein had gained world fame. He accepted the offer to become a professor at the Prussian Academy of Science in Berlin. He had few duties, little teaching and unlimited opportunities for study, but soon his peace and quiet were broken by the First World War.Einstein hated violence. The misery of war affected him deeply, and he sat unhappily in his office doing little. He lost interest in his research. Only when peace came in 1918 was he able to get back to work.
; c3 W. t" V4 m( U- q     In the years following World War I honors were increasingly heaped on him. He became the head of the Kaiser Whihem Institute of Theoretical Physics. In 1921 he won the Noble Prize, and he was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism when he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew." ~. O2 A3 N3 x. [  K. |
                                                                                                                                            / E2 {2 H( P8 t4 [# F5 _
; g0 f  w2 E4 U2 \
(2)、According to the American university president, The theory of relativity can be quickly learned by everyone.
# O6 P, w" P0 v7 V+ Y" c* j* Y6 ?" Y+ i
A. 错误
( N3 Y' f: k6 h2 K# SB. 正确
0 |( R& a% Z3 q5 ^: d      满分:2.5  分
$ w* R4 \# l) T& j# ?9 C
+ _+ n( b' p7 w, i5 T9 f% ]谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:00 , Processed in 0.133374 second(s), 24 queries .