奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2641|回复: 0

南开2015年3月考试《大学英语(三)》“作业考核(线上)”考核要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-12 21:23:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
南开大学现代远程教育学院考试卷) f. v$ e) p% s7 k, ~
2014-2015年度秋季学期期末(2015.3) 大学英语(三) 6 c! Z' V; b9 J" G
考试形式:撰写课程作业
" P! K; a; n$ V/ D- i' Q9 |号        一        二        三        四        总分
$ n/ }4 p7 P& u$ D% ?7 J: ]0 T% n分数                                        ) X+ o& L* ~% x9 {
客观题答题纸:请将1-30题资料填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。8 t: W$ M1 m( Q0 k4 S
1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        102 N; Z, W. n+ o  ^& i4 N% F
                                                                        $ _/ e7 X  T3 j3 k, @7 f' O( y! U6 L: X5 K
11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20
$ ]0 P+ f0 J& D3 N                                                                        * i) ]+ C; v9 d: n6 S
21        22        23        24        25        26        27        28        29        30
. H7 f0 W/ l" R' s# E. S, w                                                                       
: x' Q' |& C) J( T一、单选题(共10小题,每题2分,共计20分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,请资料填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效。, z8 T! E8 I3 K& ?
1. Children are usually easier to get themselves ________ to a new environment. But adults often find it hard to get used to it.
4 r: v7 o: Q/ x' }( b& r, u& uA. adapted        B. adopted       C. affected                     D. bored( v8 U8 X# S" L: \: Y
2. Many difficulties have ________ as a result of the change over to a new type of fuel. / ]4 b9 g  J; x% F3 k
A. risen      B. arisen                C. raised            D. aroused
' d: ^* v9 X8 p: L/ U% N0 F: B5 l3. Nina was trying her best to persuade us to ________ her plan. / y3 u4 ^& R8 E. B8 z1 c) X
  A. agree with                   B. keep abreast of , z2 C" {7 p; s  \8 H
C. make an agreement with    D. approve of
8 z* {( r; ^  W1 p( D) t4. It was hard to guess what her ________ to the news would be.
7 N) l; `: j2 \) HA. impression      B. reaction       C. comment                      D. opinion
& V9 Y; p8 o$ T, [$ B$ [  U1 L! {; O5. This article _______ more attention to the problem of cultural interference in foreign language teaching and learning.
0 ^( ^4 |" l! v: ?7 r3 }3 X9 rA. cares for                 B. applies for                C. allows for                 D. calls for
5 d( ?) c9 C# ~  l0 g) F3 X/ t: r6. Many people enjoy ________ their friends at Christmas time.
) X) s% [; Z7 V# l; h2 G  A. calling for      B. calling on       C. calling to       D. calling up
, M  B  B6 E' ]2 [! M! ?) L7. Suppose some people create an idea of who they want to be and, then they _______ it ______.9 J8 \: j. a; n/ n
A. work…over         B. live…out    C. bear…out       D. get… over
$ M3 P( p# X* x* ]; d: \8. Eating too much fat can _______ heart disease and cause high blood pressure. 0 c5 g7 {, R9 Q
A. contribute to         B. attribute to                 C. attend to                 D. devote to! K) I6 q/ x: e4 Q$ E) i# l
9. I was _______ the point of telephoning him when his letter arrived.
: e# [/ V3 T, a# P: N7 Q1 SA. to                                 B. on                         C. at                                 D. in: l' I8 R9 c# B- ~/ x+ m0 p% Z4 F
10. Mr. Morgan can be very sad _______, though in public he is extremely cheerful. & Y( u' b$ a' l9 t" M
A. by himself         B. in person         C. in private                 D. as individual! r) Z/ I. a1 A; p9 b$ l
二、 完型填空(共10小题,每题2分,共计20分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,请资料填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效。/ j0 y% `  Q7 W4 M+ G; ~
Tourism is the temporary movement of people to destinations outside their normal places of work and residence, the activities ___11____ during their stay in those destinations, and the facilities created to ___12___ their needs.
7 u0 F5 r% a- n7 e2 QTourism is a luxury. Until recently, participation ___13____ restricted to the select few ___14___could afford both the time and money to travel. ___15___, increased leisure and higher incomes have combined to enable more people to join in. Improvements in transportation, and the growth of inclusive tours and other forms of relatively cheap vacation travel, have further ____16____ the opportunity to travel for pleasure. Today the majority of people in the developed world and increasing numbers in the developing countries are tourists ___17___ some time in their lives. Tourism is no longer the special right of a few but is an accepted and ___18____ expected part of the life-styles of a large and growing number of people.2 |- t& h4 n! p9 q
Tourism is __19____major economic and social significance. More than 270 million tourists spend $92 billion(US)annually in places outside their own countries. This is one of the largest items in the world's foreign trade. With a world growth in visitor arrival rate of ____20___ 6 per cent per year, tourism is also one of the fastest growing economic activities. It is the most important export industry and earner of foreign exchange in many countries.  r9 Q: M( g6 K. ^! z8 h! E7 k
11. A. undertaken                 B. to undertake                C. undertaking                D. undertook( k! j0 f9 p2 v  Q, M
12. A. demand                         B. request                         C. meet                         D. consider7 ^5 i7 a2 i% N
13. A. is                                 B. was                                 C. will be                         D. were* P- L8 S) f( J: N; v
14. A. they                         B. those                         C. who                                D. these
1 F. R  I* T; L4 ^  e% G0 p- ^15. A. Moreover                B. Therefore                C. And                                D. However' c5 L$ g8 L: |: R
16. A. extended                B. intended                        C. tended                        D. pretended4 P" k. V- O8 n
17. A. in                                B. on                                C. over                                D. at
/ ~0 f" U( p# m, v* U3 Z5 A18. A. even                                B. still                                C. so                                D. yet# ?: ^( Y, S" p' r8 Q
19. A. for                                B. of                                C. to                                D. after
! k& H, ]& g3 y3 U4 c. C20. A. considerably                B. relatively                C. significantly            D.approximately/ d& N0 K7 z# {) w+ }7 E
三、 阅读理解(共10小题,每题3分,共计30分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,请资料填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效。
& b! t/ h1 z. s3 ~) }' FPASSAGE A
  A' ]5 M* z2 k7 CFoxes and farmers have never got on well. These small dog-like animals have long been accused of killing farm animals. They are officially classified as harmful and farmers try to keep their numbers down by shooting or poisoning them. : |1 k  ^0 o6 C! p* ]) ]& y% ]3 p0 C
  Farmers can also call on the services of their local hunt to control the fox population. Hunting consists of pursuing a fox across the countryside, with a group of specially trained dogs, followed by men and women riding horses. When the dogs eventually catch the fox they kill it or a hunter shoots it.
" T$ z/ F, Q- {5 G  People who take part in hunting think of it as a sport; they wear a special uniform of red coats and white trousers, and follow strict codes of behavior. But owning a horse and hunting regularly is expensive, so most hunters are wealthy.
0 F8 E) h3 {) C( Q% W$ w* Z2 u. S" Y  It is estimated that up to 100,000 people watch or take part in fox hunting. But over the last couple of decades the number of people opposed to fox hunting, because they think it is brutal, has risen sharply. Nowadays it is rare for a hunt to pass off without some kind of confrontation between hunters and hunt saboteurs (阻拦者). Sometimes these incidents lead to violence, but mostly saboteurs interfere with the hunt by misleading riders and disturbing the trail of the fox's smell, which the dogs follow. - i0 u. L6 L, G7 j' S/ ]; J4 |
  Noisy confrontations between hunters and saboteurs have become so common that they are almost as much a part of hunting as the pursuit of foxes itself. But this year supporters of fox hunting face a much bigger threat to their sport. A Labour Party Member of the Parliament, Mike Foster, is trying to get Parliament to approve a new law which will make the hunting of wild animals with dogs illegal. If the law is passed, wild animals like foxes will be protected under the ban in Britain. ' o3 Q* j, s! e) D
21. Rich people in Britain have been hunting foxes _______. % v: R# C- ]% }, k
A. for recreation            B. in the interests of the farmers . T5 `. P$ a1 l$ V8 W/ Y
C. to limit the fox population            D. to show of their wealth
4 n: h/ i# I% [- ^0 M1 l* r( Z9 ~22. What is special about fox hunting in Britain?
* _5 J3 W* y0 A2 e% `1 k" W+ T+ _. \ A. It involves the use of a deadly poison. $ @' [$ J7 _  o
 B. It is a costly event which rarely occurs.
1 H0 g" a4 n" o) J C. The hunters have set rules to follow. 3 K8 M6 C* q) e) n% A6 d% ?
 D. The hunters have to go through strict training. 4 C* c6 J" _0 {
23. Fox hunting opponents often interfere in the game________. 4 y+ K9 L; v4 K
 A. by resorting to violence               B. by confusing the fox hunters
7 k& W9 ?' Q# ~8 c5 I+ t8 R& ]2 Z7 sC. by taking legal action                  D. by demonstrating on the scene % N. X; z* e9 u2 D' r0 N
24. A new law may be passed by the British Parliament to________. ! f3 j, e: ~. ~# g1 I2 ]
 A. prohibit farmers from hunting foxes
! _7 h) C0 l- M7 ? B. forbid hunting foxes with dogs & c) S8 n+ n# H! Y; i, v6 r
 C. stop hunting wild animals in the countryside
1 X% V# T: R/ I5 M  h D. prevent large-scale fox hunting " R/ D- i7 U( r" u# q/ f
25. It can be inferred from the passage that ________.
. `8 y7 i- k' T/ `9 o* a7 l! m# ` A. killing foxes with poison is illegal # e* J6 Z$ Y$ B0 u% N# K
 B. limiting the fox population is unnecessary 7 ]& ^# }2 B/ ?- s' }8 Q. ~
 C. hunting foxes with dogs is considered cruel and violent / r6 s0 Z: J2 \. L! v5 G, y' |( ]
 D. fox-hunting often leads to confrontation between the poor and the rich
) A5 _* \1 T' A, J& n4 E- P; f
: n& O- V- j7 F0 u% A. SPassage B
; i$ I& ^! f! A4 ^- f* G6 pAmericans are proud of their variety and individuality, yet they love and respect few things more than a uniform, whether it is the uniform of an elevator operator or the uniform of a five-star general. Why are uniforms so popular in the United States? ( O2 f) C7 B- L) q, ?$ Z
    Among the arguments for uniforms, one of the first is that in the eyes of most people they look more professional than civilian (百姓的) Clothes. People have to be come conditioned to expect superior quality from a man who wears a uniform. The television repairman who wears a uniform tends to inspire more trust than one who appears in civilian clothes. Faith in the skill of a garage mechanic is increased by a uniform. What easier way is there for a nurse, a policeman, a barber, or a waiter to lose professional identity than to step out of uniform? / x' l1 {; b; B* y; J
   Uniforms also have many practical benefits. They save on other clothes. They save on laundry bills. They are tax-deductible (可减税的). They are often more comfortable and more durable than civilian clothes.
9 s+ G7 C3 o0 B6 V. m  i+ |0 x   Primary among the arguments against uniforms is their lack of variety and the consequent loss of individuality experienced by people who must wear them. Though there are many types of uniforms, the wearer of any particular type is generally stuck with it, without change, until retirement. When people look alike, they tend to think, speak, and act similarly, on the job at least.
. ~0 f0 }# Q0 {- F- ?   Uniforms also give rise to some practical problems. Though they are long-lasting, often their initial expense is greater than the cost of civilian clothes. Some uniforms are also expensive to maintain, requiring professional dry cleaning rather than the home laundering possible with many types of civilian clothes.
; l2 U5 r! Z7 Y; p, w& u26. It is surprising that Americans who worship variety and individuality _______. . w# s, w7 l, |) B6 e$ ]! c+ h
A. still judge a man by his clothes ' Z- M: h6 _% S9 J% @: s
B. hold the uniform in such high regard " Y6 c( Y, t. w4 {
C. enjoy having a professional identity / r- @! Y( N: c
D. will respect an elevator operator as much as a general in uniform . f6 D* P! q2 [' [+ T
27. People are accustomed to think that a man in uniform _______. 6 g# i& I6 h) o, G. E$ w; {
A. suggests quality work 9 F0 B) O3 Z9 r# v- z
B. discards his social identity
7 D" {2 k$ k  ~! i  }4 O5 PC. appears to be more practical . T0 m; O( h5 u9 H
D. looks superior to a person in civilian clothes
% @# U! o3 b: |9 h28. The chief function of a uniform is to _______. , e& X; o- m, Y  g" L( K" G
A. provide practical benefits to the wearer + k( `0 B% n; c$ h3 L; h
B. make the wearer catch the public eye
1 J6 a' Y, h$ c0 H" ^( iC. inspire the wearer's confidence in himself ! z+ ~. i) l7 N4 Q2 B6 Y
D. provide the wearer with a professional identity
) S" v6 F+ m# j" Y29. According to the passage, people wearing uniforms _______.
* K+ B& L: T. WA. are usually helpful
. X( E9 R0 V5 Z& L" Q/ }, S1 j- Y5 OB. have little or no individual freedom
  C9 J+ R/ ^/ YC. tend to lose their individuality ! H& m; m( m8 F6 ~% U
D. enjoy greater popularity 5 m0 c$ [( g  _
30. The best title for this passage would be _______.
/ M' F. H' B% k  HA Uniforms and Society
0 \/ t. c, u' w6 a5 J% jB The Importance of Wearing a Uniform 0 Y! e" L# q  h1 g2 J
C Practical Benefits of Wearing a Uniform
( d9 I, N( `. t8 PD Advantages and Disadvantages of Uniforms + A1 Y% M  f8 E0 `! W1 C& X
' O0 n- ]( ~( R1 n" G0 |
四、 书面表达(共计30分)
  q1 a; k. W4 |0 W) k, E2 O9 p) ?0 [Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition. You should write at least 80 words, and the theme of your composition is A Day to Remember.       
5 T% S  k, K" \- U( Y  I' Z  c' R7 v- i2 h; o
  ~4 e. w: c5 z+ F4 S" H4 \6 {

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:43 , Processed in 0.103131 second(s), 21 queries .