奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1886|回复: 0

东师2014年秋季《英语课程与教学论》期末考核

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-23 11:37:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
期末作业考核
: Q5 A+ E9 |; o% ^% z& j《英语课程与教学论》9 k- P  Y7 L2 L8 Z  t' B7 t$ r8 E

5 k/ F' P6 d) V( r6 i满分100分$ M9 J2 ?1 l. A, e
Ⅰ、Single-choice question
; D5 U" r( @0 P6 \4 ^Select the best answer for each of the questions, and there is only one correct answer to each question.(每2分共40分)- Z' v5 B7 u2 u( U4 H( K& e
1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        101 L5 C' U/ G$ B6 f4 ?
                                                                        8 v* z- t9 K4 V) i/ G$ S0 w/ \
11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        18        20
; b$ S' J  p* w5 Y( q$ ?, @                                                                       
6 S2 P9 O" c: F* f1.        ___________ involves teachers identifying issues and problems relevant to their own classes.        ) ^+ y% }0 U- k! n. |% J
A.        Literature review    B. Questionnaire     C. Action research     D. Classroom observation ) O% Q. k( B/ A# P) T" g) F) X
2.         ___________ relates to the truthfulness of the data.
- l( v9 S6 S3 |: Y! ?A.  Validity         B. Reliability      C.  Subject       D. Object # T, K1 S5 L- T; b6 b
3. Which one is not the area of the institution ___________.
( c$ a) j# U1 ^1 E8 cA. restrictions       B. time, length, frequency       C. classroom management skills      D. syllabus( g) h& ~$ f- {! l  {- {
4. In the following, which method is not appropriate when you try to act against the students’ indiscipline  ___________.
! W4 ]! e- o0 Y& G$ Q, }1 EA. deal with it quietly        B. giving lines     C. don’t take things personally     D. don’t use threats
6 l+ V& m! T: ^" Z3 Y' k5. When you are reading an article, your purpose is to find the general idea of the article. Then which reading strategy will you employ ? ___________
' I2 Y- d2 V/ z; ]A. scanning        B. skimming   
$ D) T# W7 v6 y# b- U. KC. identifying attitudes and making inferences 4 P4 _' P# c) W, X
D. identifying and understanding argument
, y& A0 z+ s! F% A4 |, l9 N6. Among the following activities, which belongs to the listening activity? ___________  5 {9 P8 h; s+ {- h6 r
A. describing and arranging    B. skimming for the main idea) S1 U0 x, Y& E7 x
C. picture dictation           D. brainstorming
: f7 n. w5 V4 H7. Factors that have an impact on students’ second language learning include all the options listed below except ___________.9 R5 A' A8 V% a/ n- J$ `( g
A. the country’s language policy7 ~5 a: z% o& Z, Y- g, R
B. society’ attitudes toward the target language
! y0 d: k* t' \7 O( Q- LC. social-cultural factors
  h; O& z) b1 K1 _7 W9 ~D. students’ cooking skills
: g! v6 U0 a( T! g8. English is described as foreign language in all of the countries except ___________. 6 Q4 h1 V$ n. R3 k6 N+ _4 {
A. France            B. Japan          C. China            D. Australia + a$ J$ R. Y, E
9. As the use of the Internet becomes more and more widespread, it is accessible to more and more EFL learners who communicate with different people on a ___________ level.. U' C: l& l1 t. j) |4 C/ R# n! d
A. high           B. low          C. global             D. certain* D; B5 z5 y$ P
10. Learners will discover on the Internet that they can use ___________ as a means of learning about and communicating with people around the world, including those who are not native speakers.! T; p$ m# A  P+ ~% R8 V) U' ^
A. Chinese         B. English      C. German           D. French9 U+ q8 V/ `) O# M3 k
11. Intralingual errors originate with the structure of ___________.
; M9 p. @) d8 y3 z2 f5 E, GA. the target language                      B. the native language
4 ~( O. S& F; S+ a2 {# f- V' dC. the foreign language                     D. the second language# ^7 z9 x' V. j8 Q
12. Interference errors are caused by the influence of the  ___________.0 U- Q2 M- g9 h3 G
A. native language                             B. the target language                 , `4 W; p! \% I( r) P
C. the foreign language                     D. the second language6 ]5 K, y: B. }! y3 T
13. When a teacher chooses the model for students to imitate the pronunciation, which of the following options is not mentioned that teacher should consider ___________.
9 N, D. A3 a! |+ u# |8 ]1 S. VA.        accent        B. genre          C. style           D. context7 O" n2 ]+ _, _( l
14. What is the function of the sentence “Give me that book”? ___________ 4 f+ e8 |2 p7 C# J* U1 w
A.        request     B. instruction     C. order         D. invitation
9 V" Y8 L- B2 x+ X' B' ~* Y3 k15. What should not teacher do in the class about individual student’s own purposes? ___________
9 b( E' Y2 W+ M; w8 q( Z! AA. Help to discover the purposes.; o- R; R1 T: q4 F- ]! q
B. Help to formulate the purposes.
5 B% P! ?' k4 r' @C. Help to clarify the purposes." A& t) Q' b# S* T! N
D. Help to set the purposes.7 Z* G, q; }& f  p( L9 Y2 i
16. Which opinion of using English in the classroom is wrong? ___________' t* q) c" b- e
A. Students will be practicing unconsciously a number of language skills.7 A5 P6 J- i9 f5 w( H: A6 b. k8 I
B. Students will learning how to pick out key words.
" K1 P  W5 F" ?& j9 O( pC. Students will increase the interference from their mother tongue.
0 }; Q* o3 r* P* S! T0 y' a$ lD. Students will begin to think in English for themselves.( k/ K7 s0 @5 U( {5 B" t
17. For most people the term “curriculum” includes those activities that educators have devised for ___________, which are represented in the form of a written document.8 |" V) l9 I& d6 M
A. teachers                 B.        designers
2 Y/ B# [8 ~6 r1 }) b9 EC. learners                        D.        students
* I5 o  ?* c7 ~6 h9 J, V4 N18. In L2 learning the established understanding is typified by___________ syllabus.6 Y" M/ V; ~$ }- @- D& J
A.        Formal and functional                 B.        structural and functional
/ U% u8 A0 q2 z5 @; x# aC.        formal and structural                 D.        type A and type B" o( Z, b: q9 D  R4 s- c( a  \+ ^8 X
19. L2 learners construct a linguistic system that draws, in part, on the learners L1 but is also different from it and also from the target language. This linguistic system is referred to as ______.
$ u: R  g4 Z! dA. Interlanguage     $ G& U$ k9 U; B
B. Mother tongue    ) K/ l; W4 [$ e/ j" s+ Y+ _: d( L
C. Target language     
2 b/ m! x9 h; N- SD. Native language     
$ z% J! ~! Y  o- @20. Repeating, imitating and recitation are considered to be ______ learning activities.
& U) E* A( k7 Z( x- Q, m) c: zA. Structuralist     
. v5 t8 D. a. A. A$ q* ?- x, PB. Cognitive     6 a0 q% U& S- M8 r& X
C. Communicative     
6 l$ s- l% b& }) JD. Behaviorist  , b! a1 f. T3 n& Z4 b; q
Ⅱ、Multiple-choice question
" g/ ~( E3 m' F, ?Select the best answer for each of the questions, and there are more than one correct answers to each question.(每题2分,共20分)' @: r  Z* B7 D7 m! r) |$ s) q
1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
9 v  E% s/ K+ l1 h) V                                                                        7 ^6 g: g2 k4 K/ B
1.        Qualitative data of heuristic/synthetic research may consist of ___________.        ; E9 s( @, `/ G5 w2 l% _& z
A.        A. interviews                   B. examination of texts   7 ^$ @8 H6 @! R( i) {
C. collection of data                D. ethnographic observations
% z* G3 Y0 k3 G9 ^, b1.        2. What are the major areas of the profession ___________.  Y1 Y( M' Q* l  k" H
A. the aids available for the level( m- p7 c, \1 u7 |) E
B. the language for the level
1 k4 Y2 X; v* p+ w% [% o4 K/ I  v/ UC. physical conditions% y" }( ~& ]* n- b
D. a repertoire of activities' _* m( q6 V, T3 i7 G/ e* ]& P
E. who the students are" I  _5 v) d. @# u2 Y) U( }3 ^5 s
F. stages and techniques in teaching# C7 H4 G  N) A
G. the skills for the level
# U% Y* W2 V# `( @$ a1 A3 |* W7 A2.        3. In the following, which are the differences between oral and written communication? ___________ $ _" Z6 U. K8 X. d$ o
3.        A. Range of expressive possibilities - e6 h- b+ {0 k1 n# j- i3 X2 D, p
B. Clearness of expression
+ H& R+ u$ ]4 M% Z7 HC. Feedback                     1 O3 R; z, j2 A
D. Need for accuracy
8 d  }5 P  l  H5 N4. Teaching can be defined as ___________.+ f0 K1 ~  ?7 l- w
A. giving instructions
2 S! w: A' _8 \/ R: FB. guiding in the study of something
. Z) r' h+ J* V- E9 O' Z  [C. providing with knowledge/ i( S+ X* r6 _0 e5 `1 ]
D. causing to understand& R  h/ @0 m$ l5 o2 ?, }0 W
5. Some Internet activities give students ___________and ___________ feedback by automatically correcting their on-line exercises.
' J" S/ g! h( z+ F" ]% tA. neutral                          B. positive( F6 G1 \; f& K
C. negative                         D. no7 }& J& K# c  S; I) O
6. For elicitation technique, teachers can ask questions like ___________.: h2 A. q0 E. l8 F
A. How do we say that in English?                        B. It’s a....
* d) m9 C6 [% E; ]% qC. Say that again                                                        D. yes/no response/ h4 v+ ^7 e: h9 X
7. Which of the following sayings are right according to this chapter? ___________
7 U+ P: j! k2 UA.        Students should learn both the form and the meaning of a language item.) k+ o& I, z( i) b7 f9 c3 S6 i, P
B.        Meaning has no relation with the context 3 H3 y, I% e! X$ p* A
C.        both the teacher and students need to be aware of the fact that form does not equal meaning and vice versa
+ Z" X  d! t9 q1 f4 X  Z8 c! P4 ED.        students don’t need to learn how to use the language
* m6 \* i1 ?% q+ _. o( [. b8. What are the ways to maximize interaction? ___________
5 A% Z. D, W' c& ?! IA. Encourage a friendly, relaxed learning environment
, r0 ^; K0 l. D. ]B. Ask questions rather than giving explanation." [+ s8 d. Y7 B' N( {8 e
C. Create competitive interaction.
; F5 z" L& U! c0 JD. Allow students to finish their own sentences
$ F7 x: C! K1 F6 [9.        Curriculum is an educational program which states the following___________.
" t" z3 I) h0 p3 b0 ]A.        the educational purpose of the program
( j2 g$ H$ y* C( ~% mB.        the content, teaching procedures and learning experience which will be necessary to achieve this purpose.
  \0 `+ r* c' |4 R% f; ~0 b5 CC.        Some means for assessing whether or not the educational ends have been achieved.
' L$ J4 P  u3 Z" m. @( zD.        The educational purpose of the vocabulary
) Y  {# x% h3 [- o1 E10. Sensory Modality Strength categorizes learners as          ?
! @- ]5 C+ V* CA. Visual( W3 ?+ ^" X+ P' ^* g
B. Auditory
/ @8 c# B0 n: u) T9 QC. Tactile-kinesthetic8 i3 l- H& ~4 u8 R
D. Analytical
% Q# d- w5 n4 \$ EE. Thinking
# z/ O' k2 _( ?! u9 G3 r
0 n2 y. N3 Y3 C! m, H5 L6 m6 C" Q7 R
' d$ c$ z9 O, A& V. |; G6 K* v# D. g/ |
& v, [7 c8 Z" ?, n
III. True or False
: d9 H8 Z1 ~5 SDecide whether each of the following statements is True(T) or False(F). (每题1分,共10分)) ]0 Q" P* I) V3 `1 [
1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
/ o( z- e6 V8 L" w$ X' y+ L. b; U                                                                        ( O; c0 M9 e) Z* w% M' C! x0 z5 A
1. Qualitative method is a research method that relies less on numbers and statistics but more on interviews, observations, small numbers of questionnaires.
/ d5 M4 `# [7 {' T1 y" o2. Goal usually refers to the overall purpose or aim that a teacher will attempt to accomplish by the end of the class period.- Z$ Y/ P$ J& d2 M" R
3. It is often true that one skill can be performed without another.
9 x8 b: L) u& q4. The extent and type of prior knowledge isn’t an essential consideration in planning instruction.
- `8 U1 u6 Z- w5. The World Wide Web makes it possible for students to experience a lot of situations which would be impossible in the traditional classroom.$ e2 P8 q  v0 s, J( a
6. Minute paper is a simple way to collect written feedback on student learning.# r8 A7 l9 v; C5 w7 r) R* v
7. One single letter is pronounced differently in different words.
3 k- O% S: E1 b2 A+ |3 {5 }- w8. If teachers do not have enough time, they could finish abruptly or run on after bell.
; k9 Z- n- C. j$ R1 _" u! Q8 O9. Curriculum and syllabus can represent the same theory of learning and can be realized in various ways.
, ?& Z5 T8 i% F% S% |10. Introverts seek out company actively and enjoy the company of other people.  % I# g9 k. {/ q4 V/ h* h" t. s$ Y% d+ o
3 [& c; \2 c4 X' k8 t! @7 R: D
Ⅳ、Short answer questions(每题 15分,共30分)3 u' ~; M- F0 d
1. Please list the possible formative assessment activities.
* k( m4 S2 n/ ^' Q& x1 {+ O. WTips: 1) list at least three ways.
* Q; Z+ ]1 }# P4 t  j     2) How are they used in college?! q+ m: t2 e3 S% @, o7 ]- @- w3 C
2. Why is interaction so important in language-learning situations?
$ ]1 r6 R6 W* w& R: K! ^) L. P' ?8 a9 ^% O# r- G; R

; k5 q/ Y* ?: a" _

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:02 , Processed in 0.354287 second(s), 24 queries .