一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. My mother sat and watched me eating my food with a ________ expression on her face — I could tell she had something to say.
2. He treated me as though/as if _____ his own son.
A. I am
B. I would be
C. I wasI was
D. I were
3. The temperature ________, the chemical reaction is being speeded up.
B. being risen
4. The meeting _________ over, the representatives went to visit the farm.
D. to be
5. Children usually _______ excitement, something new.
A. look for
B. long for
C. call forcall for
D. search for
6. She could see her face ________ in the car’s windshield.
7. He was _______ enough to see that Mike was the best candidate for the job.
8. The questions ________ finally, we went home.
A. to be settled
C. having settledhaving settled
9. ______, televisions have become indispensable in many people’s daily life.
10. In _________ to local demand, we will be opening this store from nine till seven on Sundays.
11. Last summer, his visiting of Disneyland __________ his dream in his boyhood.
12. Mr. Patrick went to the reception to ask what recreation ________ were available in the hotel.
13. I can’t do my homework with all this noise _________.
A. is going on
B. to go on
C. gone ongone on
D. going to
14. The road ________ to the left as you go up the hill.
15. ________, he slipped through the window.
A. With anyone noticing
B. With anyone noticed
C. Without anyone noticingWithout anyone noticing
D. Without nobody noticed
16. They are very ________ to encourage more people to work with them.
17. With John _______ there’s more room in the house.
A. to be away
B. been away
D. was away
18. It’s already 5 o’clock now. Don’t you think it’s about time ____?
A. we are going home
B. we go home
C. we went home we went home
D. we can go home
19. The teacher demanded that the exam _____ before eleven.
A. must finish
B. would be finished
C. be finishedbe finished
D. must be finished
20. Do you have to wear a (n) ________ if you work at McDonald’s？
21. For the next three years they ______ regularly.
22. Please tell us when and why you decided to _________ your business in this district.
A. set down
B. set off
C. set upset up
D. set out
23. According to recent statistics, women ________ nearly 45% of the medical staff in this hospital.
24. The speech ________, a lively discussion started.
A. to believed
B. was delivered
C. be deliveredbe delivered
D. having been delivered
25. The soldiers jumped into the river _________ past their ears.
A. with bullets whistling
B. with bullets whistled
C. with bullets to whistlewith bullets to whistle
D. with bullets being whistling
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册