一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. One’s appearance does not always ______ with his quality, so don’t judge people by looks
2. Before you started to ______, make sure the road is clear ahead of you; otherwise it might lead to an accident
3. He hasn't come yet. What do you consider_________to him?
B. has happened
C. had happened
D. will happen
4. ______ for your laziness, you could have finished the work by now.
A. Be it not
B. Hadn’t been it
C. Had it not been
D. If it be not
5. Another comforting fact is that only 14 per cent of our household income is spent on our mortgages ______ 40 per cent in the late 1980s
A. combined with
B. dealt with
C. compared with
D. replaced with
6. Many people ______ it is healthy to drink a lot of fruit juice, but actually it damages health.
7. Theories have been proposed by astronomers to ______ electrical disturbances in the atmosphere.
A. apply for
B. allow for
C. account for
D. appeal for
8. Regarding a job interview, though personality is much more important, don’t ______ the importance of having a good appearance
9. To his great surprise, Al's doctor insists _____ for three months.
A. that he is resting
B. that he will rest
C. his resting
D. that he rest
10. Parents should make their children realize that studying is happy but not ______ them to do what they don’t like
11. She heard a terrible noise, _____ brought her heart into her mouth.
12. Emphasis is laid on the necessity that all the objectives to be attained _____ into account before starting a new project.
A. be taken
B. had to be taken
C. would be taken
D. have to be taken
13. However much _____, it will be worth the money.
A. the dictionary costs
B. costs the dictionary
C. the dictionary will cost
D. does the dictionary cost
14. Every boy and girl _____ not to swim in the lake, for it is polluted.
A. has been warned
B. has warned
C. have been warned
D. have warned
15. The manager decided to give the job to_________he believed had a strong sense of duty.
16. It is quite ______ that the committee will accept our recommendations of revising the contract.
17. It was ______ I met Mr. Smith in Shanghai.
A. many years since
B. since many years ago when
C. many years ago that
D. for many years since
18. He was so shy that he was always ______ to shrink up whenever attention was focused on him
19. No plan for the future will be acceptable unless it ______ poverty and unemployment.
20. It is difficult to ______ work as it is sometimes mixed together with labor by most people
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册