一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）
1. This agreement shall be cancelled in case the second party fails to sell the agreed quantity within six months.
A. up to
2. We _____ you for the special offer you send us.
C. be grateful
3. _______ you reduce your price by $10 per dozen, we will have to decline your offer.
4. The goods under L/C No. 1234 left here _.
A. in a good condition
B. in good conditions
C. in good condition
D. in the good condition
5. This offer is firm, subject to your immediate reply _____ should reach us not later than the end of this month
If our national economy develops at the same speed ____for the past decade, we are sure we can catch up with the advanced countries in the world in 50 years.
A. as it was
B. as it did
C. as it does
D. as it has done
7. Not until this morning _ your L/C. We can _ make shipment as stipulated in the contract.
A. we receive, not
B. we have received, never
C. did we receive, hardly
D. had we received, certainly
8. By joint efforts we can _____ both friendship and business.
9. Which of the following is not one of the responsibilities of the Tariff Commission?
A. To formulate the guideline for drawing up the regulations
B. To set temporary tariff rates
C. To levy Customs tariffs on imports & exports
D. To examine the draft of the amendment to tariff
10. We have seen your advertisment （ ）portable typewriters in "South China Morning Post".
11. We thank you ()for you cooperation.
A. in advance
B. in beforehand
C. in progress
D. in proceed
12. Claims for()or incorrect material must be made within 30days after arrival of the goods.
13. _____ you like other items, kindly let us know and we shall be only too pleased to make you offers direct
A. In case
B. In the case
C. In this case
D. In that case
14. China Customs. attaches great importance _______the development of information. technology.
15. We ______ to allow you a special discount if you increase your order to 5000 pairs.
A. have prepared
B. are prepare
C. are prepared
D. were prepared
16. Your early reply （）
A. will be highly appreciated
B. will be thanked
C. is to be thanked
D. is appreciated high
17. As it only______a small quantity,we hope you will have no difficulty in settling this matter
C. has involved
D. may have involved
18. _____our S/C NO.301,we wish to say that the goods will be shipped by Oct.10.
A. With reference to
B. Refer to
D. With refer to
19. In order to obtain the needed information, the inquire should simply, clearly and concisely write ____he wants to know.
D. because of
20. We lodge a claim _____ you _____the short--weight
D. for …with
21. When the consignee fails to declare the import goods within the time limit, a fee _____delayed declaration shall be imposed by the Customs.
22. We hope to reply _______ fax if we find the quotation acceptable.
B. with a
23. We give you on the attached sheet full details regarding packing and marking, which must be strictly ________.
B. abide by
24. We send you our congratulations on your increased business with us and look forward to further increases _______ our mutual benefit.
25. As we are ________ of these goods, please expedite shipment after receiving our L/C.
A. in badly need
B. badly in need
C. urgent in need
D. in urgently need
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册