一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）
1. Please____to let us have your offer as soon as possible
A. do the best
B. do your best
C. make the best
D. make your best
2. “insurance () war risk” means “平安险”.
3. The products you require are _______, but we can offer you a substitute. 、
A. sold out
B. heavily committed
D. out of stock
4. We are pleased to know that you have planned to come to the Autumn Guangzhou Fair. We wish to discuss with you some other important things if you could come______your earliest convenience.
5. We regret having to remind you that 30% of the freight is still ______.
6. We have received news _ that the wool market on your side is showing signs of recovery.
A. to an effect
B. to this effect
C. to that effect
D. to the effect
7. Last year we shipped walnuts to you ()the estent of 500metric tons.
8. Under no circumstances, _ goods on their own account.
A. the middlemen will buy
B. will the middlemen buy
C. the middlemen would buy
D. will buy the middlemen
9. .The seller should guarantee that the commodities comply _____the quality, specification and performance as stipulated in the contract.
10. People, especially teens, think it ______ great fun to surf on _______ Internet
A. a; the
B. a; 不填
C. 不填; the
D. the; the
11. _ we would like to assist you, we do not think there is room for a reduction in our price.
D. Much as
12. We are pleased to offer you items _______ the highest quality.
13. After unpacking the case we found that the goods did not ______ with the original sample.
B. come up
14. The shipment time is June or July at our____and the goods will be shipped in one____.
15. The goods under L/C No. 1234 left here _.
A. in a good condition
B. in good conditions
C. in good condition
D. in the good condition
16. We are willing to enter into business relation with you on the ____of equality and mutual benefit.
17. We will be appreciated if you arrange () as soon as possible.
18. We______our price according to the international market.
19. We thank you for your e-mail of November 25 _______ your purchase of 10 M/T wild rice.
C. to confirm
20. We owe your name and address _____Italian Commercail Bank who has informed us that you are in the market ____table-cloths.
A. from, for
B. to, with
21. No discount will be granted _ you place an order for more than 1000 dozen.
D. but for
22. Please see that your written confirmation _____ by the end of this month; otherwise we will be free from the obligation for his offer.
A. reaches us
B. will reach us
C. reach us
D. reached us
23. We cannot _____ present entertain any fresh orders for Younger Brand Men's Shirts.
24. Now we look ____your company for the supplies as we ____suffer great losses when we dealt with them.
A. to, would
B. for, are used to
C. for, would
to, used to
25. It is the usual practice here that 10 shirts are packed____a carton and 10 cartons____a strong seaworthy wooden case
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册