一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）
1. We must ()the quality into consideration.
2. We will be appreciated if you arrange () as soon as possible.
3. _____your letter of March 5,we are pleased to inform you that the L/C has been received.
A. Replying to
B. Replying for
C. Replied to
D. Replied for
4. The main purpose of the Customs supervision and control is to _______China’s economic, trade, scientific, technological and cultural exchanges with other countries.
5. “insurance () war risk” means “平安险”.
6. We offer you our lowest price, ________ we have done a lot of business with other customers.
C. with which
D. at which
7. We are pleased to ()you thay 6000 dozen shirts under Sales Confimation No.C123,L/C No.5678have gone off on S.S."Dongfeng"
8. When the consignee fails to declare the import goods within the time limit, a fee _____delayed declaration shall be imposed by the Customs.
9. With computer users linked to the Internet growing _____ every year, business is trying to cash in on the worldwide network.
A. at million
B. with a million
C. with one million
D. by millions
10. Not until this morning _ your delayed letter of credit.
A. we received
B. did we receive
C. we have received
D. had we received
11. We are sorry to learn in your letter that 200pairs of leather shoes()under the above order are damaged when they reach you.
12. We wish to stress that shipment must be made within the prescribed time limit, as a further _______ will not be considered by our end - users.
13. _ appreciating your order, we must point out that our prices have already been cut to a minimum.
C. Since we are
14. This is our best price, _____ which we have concluded many orders with other buyers in your city
15. We cannot see any possibility of business____your price is too high.
16. It should be _______ if you could immediately ______ what quantity you can supply us at present.
A. thankful, advise
B. appreciate, advise
C. appreciated, advise
D. appreciating, inform
17. We are glad that we have_____an agreement on this matter.
18. We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable ______shipping documents.
19. We regret having to remind you that 30% of the freight is still ______.
20. Information indicates that some similar goods of Indian origin have been sold here _______ about 30% lower than yours.
A. with a level
B. at something
C. at quotation
D. with a figure
21. If you can improve your price by 3%, we shall be prepared to _ for 5,000 metric tons.
A. book with you an order
B. book your order
C. be in the market
D. place a order with you
22. It is the usual practice here that 10 shirts are packed____a carton and 10 cartons____a strong seaworthy wooden case
23. Your L/C No.111 for ￡2000 issued by the Bank Ltd, Liverpool,has()
A. be arriving
B. been arriving
24. If you are prepared to increase your _______ to 15%, we shall be pleased to purchase the complete stock.
B. sales volume
25. We feel()very regrttable that we cannot accept nay order for Tin Foil Sheels at present.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册