一、单选题（共 40 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. — Hi, is Mary there, please? — _______
A. Hold on. I’ll get her.
B. No, she isn’t here.
C. Yes, she lives here.
D. Yes, what do you want?
2. He waited and waited and at last a gentleman _______ came forward.
A. dressing the black suit
B. wears a black suit
C. in a black suit
D. with the black suit
3. Do you know the man ______ under the apple tree?
4. —Thanks for your help. —______
A. My pleasure.
B. Never mind.
C. Quite right.
D. Don’t thank me.
5. John’s father ______ mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.
C. has taught
D. is teaching
6. The atmosphere ______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.
A. composes of
B. is made up
C. consists of
D. makes up of
7. — Doctor, I don’t feel well. — _______
A. You are fine.
B. It doesn’t matter.
C. What’s the matter?
D. Don’t take it seriously.
8. — Do you mind changing seats with me? — _______
A. Yes, you can.
B. Of course, I like to.
C. No, I don’t mind
D. Certainly, please do.
9. —What can I do for you? —______
A. I want a kilo of pears.
B. You can do in your own way.
D. Excuse me. I’m busy.
10. How much has the company _______ this year?
A. brought in
B. brought down
C. brought out
D. brought on
11. People at the party worried about him, because no one was aware _______ he had gone.
A. of where
B. of the place where
D. the place
12. The sports meeting was put off till the next week ______ rain.
A. in spite of
D. because of
13. I didn’t hear the phone. I _______ asleep.
A. must be
B. should be
C. must have been
D. should have been
14. Mother doesn’t know _______ the hammer after her son had used it!
A. where did her son put
B. where her son putting
C. where her son put
D. where to put
15. You don’t mind ______ you Xiao Li, do you?
B. to call
C. to calling
D. my calling
16. — What a beautiful dress you’re wearing! — ______.
B. Thank you
C. Yes, it is
D. Sorry, it isn’t
17. — I'm afraid I've got a terrible flu. — ______.
A. Never mind
B. Keep away from me
C. Better go and see a doctor
D. You need be more careful
18. It’s bad _______ for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed.
19. — This box is too heavy for me to carry upstairs. — _______
A. You may ask for help.
B. Let me give you a hand.
C. Please do me a favor.
D. I’d come to help
20. —May I see your tickets, please? —______
A. No, they are mine.
B. No, you can’t.
D. Yes, you can.
21. It is the best _______ I have seen.
22. — David injured his leg playing football yesterday. — Really? ______
A. Who did that?
B. What’s wrong with him?
C. How did that happen?
D. Why was he so careless?
23. — The physics exam is not difficult, is it? — _______. Even Harry _______ to the top students failed in it.
A. Yes; belongs
B. No; belonged
C. Yes; belonging
D. No; belonging
24. Neither John ______ his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.
25. He studied hard in his youth, ______ contributed to his great success in later life.
26. Knowledge ______ only from practice.
A. has come
D. is coming
27. Today’s weather is ______ worse than yesterday’s.
C. very much
D. much too
28. The wild flowers looked like a soft orange blanket _______ the desert.
D. to cover
29. In _______, the northerners have a particular liking for dumplings while the southerners are fond of rice.
30. ______a few flowers in the garden, there is nothing else there.
A. Except for
B. Excepting for
C. Except that
31. A police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to _______ paying his fare.
32. — May I use your bike for a moment? — _______
A. It’s well.
B. It doesn’t matter.
C. By all means.
D. I have no ide
33. — I’m going to America for a holiday next week. — ______!
B. Wish you success
C. For sure
D. That’s great
34. While I was in the university, I learned taking a photo, _______ is very useful now for me.
35. It is not that I am unwilling to help you ____I’m very busy.
C. but that
36. The girl is ______ of a film star.
37. You shouldn’t ______ your time like that, Bob; you have to finish your school work tonight.
38. — How are you feeling? — Much better. _______
A. Thanks for coming to see me.
B. You look great.
C. You are so kind.
D. Don’t mention it.
39. Would you like something _______?
B. to drink
D. for drinking
40. It was in 2001_________ this type of car began to be popular with the teenagers.
二、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. The boy ran to his mother cry
2. The bread my mother makes is much better than what you can buy at the store.
3. He will going to travel by car.
4. I am agree with it.
5. We should effort to overcome difficulties.
6. When he walking in the park, he felt a little tired.
7. Those who eat too much will easily ill.
8. It is clear that the earth turns around the sun.
9. Seeing is believing.
10. Looking at him in rags, she felt embarrassed.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册