一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. This red bicycle is ( ) and that blue one is ( ).
A. his, Tom
B. his, Tom's
C. his, Toms
2. A: Can you help me with my homework? B: ( )else can. You have to do it yourself.
3. If I don’t have to work late on Friday, I might ( ) dancing with friends.
4. Have you ( ) seen a tiger?
5. June 1st is ( ) Day.
6. She didn’t go to the party ( ) she was tired.
7. My parents work very hard in the farm. They ( ) get up early in the morning.
8. The baby is named ( ) the nurse who was looking after her.
9. A: ( ) another piece of chicken, Sally? B: No, thanks. It was delicious, but I’m really full.
A. How is
B. How about
C. Do you have
10. You ( ) the exam in English if you ( ) hard.
A. pass, work
B. will pass, work
C. pass, will work
11. I don't like that girl because she is always ( ).
A. up or low
B. low or down
C. up or down
12. I don't know ( ) to explain it.
13. The company ( ) just outside the city.
A. is situated
14. They might tell him ( ) about their companies.
A. interesting something
B. something interesting
C. any interesting
15. I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift. Do you have ( ) in mind?
A. special something
B. special anything
C. anything special
16. A: I haven’t eaten all day. B: You ( ) be very hungry.
C. have to
17. A: I didn’t have time for lunch today. B: I didn’t ( ).
18. A: What are you going to do this weekend? B: If the weather ( ) good, I might play tennis.
A. will be
19. If I won the lottery, I ( ) a big house.
A. will buy
B. would buy
C. would have bought
20. He is going to apply ( ) a job in the bank.
21. – Have you visited Xi'an? – Yes, I ( ) there many times.
B. have been
C. went to
22. A: Can you help me with my homework? B: ( )else can. You have to do it yourself.
23. In fact she doesn't like him ( ).
A. at all
B. any more
C. no more
24. Everybody( ) a good time at the party.
25. Just wait for a moment! I'll get the car ( ).
26. He ( ) when the teacher came in.
B. has sung
C. was singing
27. A: I haven’t sat down all day. B: You ( ) be very tired.
B. have to
28. You should turn off your mobile phone when the plane ( ).
A. takes in
B. takes up
C. takes off
29. He didn't get up ( ) 10 o'clock this morning.
30. A: ( )is at the door? B: It must be our new neighbour, Mrs Jones.
31. Come here ( ). The meeting will begin in five minutes.
32. They ( ) him for the job because he is a good teacher.
33. He ( ) a lot of money since he ( ) his own restaurant business.
A. made, has started
B. has made, started
C. have made, started
34. He has ( ) gone out.
35. I'll just go and ( ) what's going on outside.
B. find out
36. You’ll be here tomorrow, ( )?
A. will you
B. won't you
C. aren’t you
37. ( ) students are learning English in China now.
A. Millions of
B. several millions
C. Million of
38. Mr Hilton is not good at music. Neither ( ) his children.
39. He said he ( ) shopping with his girlfriend on Monday.
B. has gone
40. If it ( ) tomorrow, we ( ) to the Summer Palace.
A. rains, will go
B. won't rain, go
C. doesn't rain, will go
41. Learning English well isn’t easy ( ) I like it very much.
42. She didn’t go to the party ( ) she was tired.
43. He is a good friend of ( ).
44. I ( ) football when I was young.
A. used to play
B. used to playing
C. used to be playing
45. Let's go to the Great Wall by bus, ( )?
A. don't we
B. shall we
C. aren't we
46. It was really hard to ( ) five children on her own.
A. bring up
B. grow up
C. look up
47. I’ve always enjoyed ( ).
B. to swim
48. Look at the car! This is ( ) car I have ever seen.
A. a most beautiful
B. the most beautiful
C. the more beautiful
49. You can do your shopping ( ) home.
A. your way
B. on way
C. on your way
50. ( ) the end of the next week, we'll have read five books.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册