一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. He sent _____ from Canada.
A. her a card
B. to her a card
C. card to her
D. to her card
2. ______ I tell you yesterday not to touch that dog!
3. Would you ______ the stamps on to the envelope for me, please?
4. As we took our seats on the bus, I noticed a woman _____ with a young adult close to us.
B. be sit
5. As the ocean water changes to ice, it keeps the temperature _____ falling too far.
6. Even students of average______ can be top students without additional work.
7. Never ______ , we'll see the film next week.
B. to mind
C. mind you
D. in mind
8. Detroit owes its rapid growth and one time prosperity _____ the automobile, and above all to Henry Ford.
9. Dad: Could you run over to the store right away? We need a few things. Son: _____
A. Yes, I could.I want to play football.
B. All right. What do you want me to get?
C. For me, running is not a problem. I'd like to do exercises.
D. Yes, storing a few things away is quite necessary, right?
10. Niu Lang ______ his lonely and poor life with an old cow, his only friend.
11. Mickey: You look a little pale. Are you OK?
Nancy: _______, I feel terrible.
A. To speak out
B. To begin with
C. To tell you the truth
D. To sum up
12. A: East Bouren 54655. B: Hello. Terresa here. Can I speak to Jack, please? A: ________ B: OK.
A. Who's that speaking?
B. Could you take a message?
C. I think she's gone shopping.
D. Hold the line, please.
13. Tom is going to a concert tomorrow evening. So ______.
A. I am
B. am I
C. I will
D. will I
14. You must obtain _____ from the landowner to fish in this river.
15. That's the hotel _____ last year.
A. which we stayed
B. at which we stayed at
C. where we stayed at
D. where we stayed
16. It seemed as if all of a _____ the animal had smelt danger in the air.
17. Jackson: What's there to do at night? Clerk: There are clubs, concerts, plays, and so on._______!
A. You make it
B. You name it
C. You find it
D. You manage it
18. In the 1960s, there was a change in fashion in _____ of small cars.
19. The tradition of using chopsticks was introduced _____ many other countries.
20. The good service at the hotel _____ the poor food to some extent..
A. made up for
B. made up
C. made for
D. made out
21. My husband lived at home before we were married, and so______.
A. did I
B. had I
C. I had
D. I did
22. My parents told me that my brother had been _____ with a rare disease.
23. His face is _____ to me, but I can't remember where I've seen her.
24. The seventh day of the seventh lunar month is the only Chinese festival devoted ______
love in the Lunar calendar.
25. Thad: Gee, Susan. I'd love a cup of coffee.
Susan: ______. Is instant OK?
A. Sure thing
B. No problem
C. I'm sure
D. No kidding
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册