奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2410|回复: 0

四川农业大学《英语Ⅰ》15年6月考试作业考核

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-30 21:21:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
单选(共 25 道试题,共 50 分。)V 1.  They watched little Stevie dart from one instrument to the next, playing each one _____.
A. at ease
B. with ease
C. ease in
D. easy
      满分:2  分
2.  Although the man spent much time doing exercises, he made little_____in losing his weight.
A. process.
B. progress.
C. progressive.
D. program.
3.  The salesman_____the new medicine to show customers how well it works.
A. tried over.
B. tried on.
C. tried out.
D. tried off.
4.  It was_____back home after the test.
A. not until midnight did he go.
B. until midnight that he didn’t go.
C. not until midnight that he went.
D. until midnight when he didn’t go.
5.  Hardly_____his work when the telephone rang.
A. he finished
B. he had finished
C. did he finish.
D. had he finish.
6.  It was completely_____chance that the mistake was discovered.
A. by.
B. in.
C. at.
D. from.
7.  His sitting room is lined with books,_____he has ever read.
A. none of which.
B. of which.
C. none of.
D. none.
8.  We have never seen anyone with such a strong dedication to the __________ of success.
A. tradition
B. average
C. intelligence
D. pursuit
9.  Without the _______ of TV, children might spend more time reading and writing.
A. watching
B. concentration
C. show
D. distraction
10.  Mr. Zhang is very popular_____his students.
A. by.
B. with.
C. to.
D. for.
11.  I remember him and his father_____to our office.
A. coming.
B. to come.
C. come.
D. to have come.
12.  I'd like to ________ the holiday arrangements once more before we leave tomorrow.
A. go for
B. go over
C. go round
D. go about
13.  —Where did you find the professor who made the lecture yesterday? —It was in the hall_____the students often have a meeting.
A. where.
B. which.
C. that.
D. when.
14.  Please_____hesitate to ask me if you have any problems.
A. not to.
B. do not.
C. not.
D. no.
15.  It’s obvious that wooden bridge are inferior_____concrete bridges.
A. with.
B. against.
C. for.
D. to.
16.  Everyone knows that_____is dangerous to play with fire, but_____is difficult is to prevent children from playing with fire.
A. it, it.
B. what, what.
C. it, what.
D. what, it.
17.  I know_____is important to know my own weakness, but_____is difficult is to help others to know their own weakness.
A. it, it.
B. what, what.
C. it, what.
D. what, it. C
18.  The boy has _________ his fear of failure and is making great progress in his studies.
A. performed
B. broken into
C. got tired of
D. conquer
19.  We are anxious to hear any information_____his research.
A. involving.
B. including.
C. concerning.
D. considering.
20.  At such a time of crisis, we must try to_____differences of race or class and unite together.
A. set forth.
B. set back.
C. set down.
D. set aside.
21.  While Mr. Johnson was away on vacation, a lot of letters ________ on his desk.
A. collapsed
B. staggered
C. accumulated
D. contributed
22.  Up to now there has been no ___________ to the government’s new decision from the public.
A. prospect
B. respond
C. response
D. relative
23.  I dislike_____when others laugh at me in public or think poorly of me behin##
A. that.
B. those.
C. it.
D. them. C
24.  There is only one English-Chinese dictionary in that bookshop. I wonder if you still want to buy_____.
A. it.
B. one.
C. another.
D. any.
25.  Don't talk about her son's behavior at school. It's a(n)________ subject to her.
A. awkward
B. embarrassing
C. nervous
D. disgraced

完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 10 分。)V 1.   
A woman saw three old men sitting in her front yard. She said, “I don’t think I know you, but you 1  be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.” “We do not go into a house together,” they said. “Why is that?” She wanted to know.

One of the old men explained, “His name is Wealth, this is Success, and I am Love.” There he   2 ,  “Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.” Then the woman went in and told her husband  3 was said.

Her husband said, “Let’s invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home  4  wealth.” His wife   5,  “My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Then the daughter made a  6 , “Would it better to invite Love? Our home will be then filled with love!” “Let’s 7 our daughter’s advice,” said the father.

So the woman went out and asked, “Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The  8  two also got up and followed him.    9  , the lady asked Wealth and Success, “I only invited Love. Why are you coming in?”

The old men replied together, “If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would have stayed out, but since you invited Love, 10  he goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there are also Wealth and Success!”

1).
A. can

B. would
C.  must
D. could
      满分:1  分
2).
A.  added
B. talked      
C.  spoke
D.
told
3).
A. that
B. all
C.  it
D. what
4).
A. in
B. of
C. with
D. on
5).
A. disagreed
B. agreed     
C. accepted
D. denied
6).
A. decision
B. suggestion
C. claim
D. word
7).
A.  want
B.  keep
C.  give
D. take
8).
A. others
B. another
C. different
D. other
9).
A.  Surprising
B. Surprised
C. Unsurprising
D. Unsurprised
10).
A. wherever
B. when
C. whenever
D. however

阅读理解(共 2 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  
China’s former volleyball star Lang Ping has been invited to coach the US women’s national team for the Beijing 2008 Olympics. But China’s sports media said the offer would be difficult to accept. Lang, who is presently coaching a club team in Italy’s professional volleyball league, told sina.com that she was considering the offer by the US Volleyball Association. “Right now I’m still considering their offer but I will answer them soon,” Lang said. “If I don’t take the job, I have to give them enough time to find someone else.”
    Lang, 45,won Olympic gold in 1984. She later coached the Chinese women to silver at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and the 1998 World Championships. She has also coached at New Mexico University in the United States where her daughter was born and lives.
   The reaction in the Chinese media to Lang’s job offer was swift and strong. Many say that if she takes the job it would be a direct challenge to China’s goal of winning the women’s volleyball medal at the Beijing Games. “As an unusual player and a spiritual leader of Chinese volleyball, Lang Ping’s influence over China far exceeds(超越)that of an ordinary player,” says the China Olympic Committee website.
    “If Lang stands with the opponents(对手)during women’s volleyball matches, you can be assured that this will be difficult to accept for the new Chinese players, difficult for coach Chen Zhonghe, who was once her assistant, and difficult for all Chinese watching on television,” the site continued.
1).  According to the text, if Lang Ping stands with the opponents during women’s volleyball matches, who will most probably have trouble?
A. The Chinese audience.
B. Our women’s volleyball team.
C.  Beijing 2008 Olympics.
D. Chinese former players.
      满分:4  分
2).  When reporting the news, the author seemed to be a little _______.
A. angry
B. surprised
C.  shocked
D. worried
3). Sina.com website is openly against Lang Ping’s offer, isn’t it?
A.  Yes, it is true.
B. No, it is not necessarily.
C. The author does not say.
D. None of the above.
4). According to this passage, Lang Ping is _______ at present.
A. a volleyball player
B.  a club coach
C. an unusual player
D. an assistant
5).  From the text, we can learn _______.
A.  Lang Ping has accepted the offer
B. Chen Zhonghe has got into trouble
C. all of the Chinese media support Lang Ping
D. Lang Ping is thinking the US offer over
One day in 1965, when I was a library worker at school, a teacher came to me. She had a student who finished his work before all the others and needed something more difficult for him to do. “Could you help me in the library?” she asked. I said, “Send him along.”
Soon, a golden-haired boy appeared. “Do you have a job for me?” he asked. I told him about a system for sorting books. He picked up the idea immediately. Then I showed him some cards for some unreturned books that I thought had been returned but not recorded. Maybe some books were put on wrong places. He said, “Is it a kind of a detective(侦探)job?” I answered yes, and then began his work.
He had found three books with wrong cards by the time his teacher opened the door and said, “Time for rest!” he argued for finishing the finding job, but the teacher won.
The next morning, he arrived early, “I want to finish these books,” he said. At the end of the day, when he asked to work with me more often, it was easy for me to say yes.
After a few weeks I found a note on my desk, inviting me to dinner at the boy’s home. At the end of a pleasant evening, his mother declared that the family would be moving to another school. Her son’s first concern, she said, was leaving the library. “Who will find the lost books?” he asked. When the time came, it was hard to say goodbye. Though at the beginning he had seemed an ordinary boy, his strong feeling of interest had made him different.
    Do you know who he is? This boy became a great man of the Information Age: Bill Gates.

1). Why did the teacher go to the library to find a job for Bill Gates?
A.  Because the teacher found the librarian quite busy.
B. Because Bill Gates wanted to find a job.
C. Because Bill Gates finished his study quickly and had more free time than the others.
D.  Because the library needed a new worker.
2). What do you know from the passage?
A. Library work was very difficult for Bill Gates.
B.
Bill Gates did his job without any difficulty.

C. The librarian was too busy to have a rest.
D. His mother hoped that Bill Gates would stay for his job.
3). The sentence “He picked up the idea immediately” means that ______.
A. he learned that system quickly
B. he collected that system quickly
C. he lifted up that system quickly
D. he improved that system quickly
4). What was Bill Gates expected to do in the library?
A. Finding the lost cards.
B. Learning the system.
C. Helping the worker with everything in the library.
D. Finding books with wrong cards.
5). How did Bill Gates feel when his family would move to another school area?
A.  Sad.
B. Pleasant.
C. Worried.
D.  Interested.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:43 , Processed in 0.130209 second(s), 23 queries .