奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1322|回复: 0

东师《高级英语》15春在线作业2(随机)辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-13 10:14:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、多选(共 4 道试题,共 10 分。)V 1.  Which sentences apply the rhetorical device of parallelism?A. And suddenly the two bottles begin to walk and patter off through a side gate…$ u! H" o# e; S! C; B3 t
B. They look like figures representing gluttony in a medieval morality play, and you expect ladies in wimples to appear and clowns dressed like monkeys.  B5 u# a. K8 \' C+ \
C. The big central gats swing open…, first of the three matadors, in their brilliant shirts, silk costumes embroidered in gold, their red stockings and black slippers and the rich, flowered capes they wear only for this short parade.+ C2 b7 N/ F# T" x6 x
D. All at one time it can be brave, pitiful, squalid, heroic, messy, chivalrous, and obscene1 v( [+ i4 S) t. h4 @' I1 _
      满分:2.5  分/ n. M1 m2 a% T6 Z' d0 v
2.  Which of the following sentences use the rhetorical device of onomatopoeia?A. They were interrupted from time to time by giggles that must have come from Mrs. Flowers4 ?5 E& G" E+ n1 T2 W  h4 p4 J
B. Like the women who sat in front of roaring fireplaces,: O) l  U, I3 P3 }+ v" u8 Z0 x
C. What on earth did one put on to go to Mrs. Flowers’ house?
) T/ N% |! [: KD. The chifforobe was a maze.3 P* Q. \7 I/ r1 n  {, ~
      满分:2.5  分
$ C4 {- O6 ?, I1 M- ~3.  Which of the following sentences do not use the rhetorical device of transferred epithet?A. Like women in English novels who walk the moors with their loyal dogs racing at a respectful distance.4 g1 ~1 ^! t  A
B. … I heard the soft-voiced Mrs. Flowers and the textured voice of my grandmother merging and melting.0 n! S4 s9 v$ |
C. … and my image of her would have been shattered like the unmendable Humpty-Dumpty., Q$ a* {. p; `5 {0 T2 ]
D. Through the cloth film, I saw the shadow approach.
9 d7 \; S  @) ?9 C5 j( P' e      满分:2.5  分
& B% a% }7 L  |4.  Which of the following sentences use the rhetorical device of parallelism?A. By midday we had passed the ten thousand foot mark, but I am not really able to recall the incidents of these hours, for red lights had long since begun to dance in front of my eyes and …
( w  u, U* T6 I0 T* GB. I had an impulse to climb up and try one of those springy beds, but that would have meant using up more energy when I had none to spare, …6 m$ n9 G( ^+ z. C# n- |2 _
C. If the lion roars, if you get too close to an elephant and he fans out his ears, if the rhinoceros lowers his head and turns in your direction, you have, if you are unarmed and even sometimes if you are, just one impulse and that is to run away.
- f. [/ G3 S) f( A& L) \D. I rate this as the most exciting encounter that has come my way; and I remember how, no longer any need for silence, the guides with their pangas slashed a path for us to return through the bush, and how they grinned and were pleased because we were pleased, and how I went down the mountain like a young gazelle in two hours straight, never a touch of fatigue, never a thought for my blistered feet after such a happy day." d+ s7 b6 @6 D, Z9 N5 F
      满分:2.5  分 7 x* F  s6 s6 u  x- z: {1 N

; n* O$ }7 A6 ]7 F+ S& j二、判断题(共 36 道试题,共 90 分。)V 1.  (What’s Wrong with Our Press?) The same survey reveals contradictory responses to the credibility of newspapers and television.A. 错误
+ [: I% n3 q& G3 }2 _+ r: hB. 正确6 ?- r" x9 v4 k, \7 _: s, W
      满分:2.5  分- N  J' _' T9 q) e1 Q9 ?- B6 _
2.  Lacking direct evidence, scientists have assumed that gorillas live in a manner similar to that of humans.A. 错误
0 P5 @  f. E! X9 t% w$ _& T2 E8 |+ oB. 正确
' S% q* ?+ _3 p; q      满分:2.5  分
/ L( m. R$ g' p3 J# U0 s3.  (A Most Forgiving Ape) The author found the area very disturbing because the equator sun was beating down him mercilessly.A. 错误4 ]( b, _, W, I4 u" u, }8 d1 f  s- U
B. 正确
8 T2 Y5 K/ j; z: q: [% R& q      满分:2.5  分
; m- ?' b9 b/ z" g1 i0 @5 q4.  (Vivisection) The author doesn’t think the victory of vivisectionists is final.A. 错误4 C  s: O8 |# W6 B& T# |
B. 正确9 ~6 Q( A/ g* C1 T% }" p
! E* ?! e4 r" w7 D1 `" A: r5.  (I’ll Never Escape the Ghetto) The Watts riots give rise to a flourishing of ghetto literature and art.A. 错误+ t- x: D0 i- A  K& }! r4 E4 H
B. 正确
: {9 C% N; r3 D: p/ N; ]5 ]  ~      满分:2.5  分7 [% @# ?/ L9 R1 E' I" d- j& D! s6 m
6.  Medicare covers most late-life illnesses, and therefore eradicates the financial burdens for the old.A. 错误
4 j$ `: f! d- q1 M1 H5 @B. 正确
9 k4 d3 [+ P2 N7 S( Z      满分:2.5  分* k- H  ^. q% F5 s
7.  (Eveline) Eveline was more attracted to Frank by his wide experience than by his person.A. 错误
) E% z! k/ B- V$ OB. 正确
3 X4 h" c  O4 I, ~1 ~6 V( U! E      满分:2.5  分
$ l: y$ f% p* _$ {2 Z7 A8.  (The Tragedy of Old Age in America) The author implies that it is only natural for employers to practice job discrimination against the old.A. 错误( J& u% r* l' M! j+ x
B. 正确
# Z' ~0 m' s9 {+ e6 X3 Z* y      满分:2.5  分. w, M- W* L2 r0 B1 `; Z
9.  If alarmed, all gorillas show their fear or anger by beating on their chests.A. 错误+ e4 |0 v5 t( t0 f
B. 正确) B: X% t6 z) L- |, e5 z7 O( R; Z
      满分:2.5  分6 F! L6 h* c/ F% P4 x$ `& [: @
10.  (On Human Nature and Politics) Some criminals enjoy seeing public accounts of their worst acts.A. 错误& m+ i4 h7 Q9 S) g$ q+ I
B. 正确7 h1 P; p1 w( Q/ M; ~. Q
      满分:2.5  分$ K6 U# }8 e% O
11.  (Why I Write) When writing Homage to Catalonia, Orwell’s first concern is political.A. 错误
" Z% I2 |) o9 `" M: i% `% w4 jB. 正确0 p4 K5 ]4 J% W! Y6 T) Q. L: ^
      满分:2.5  分5 I& p& A& @, y  |. q1 p) Y
12.  (Four Choices for Young People) To deal with such problems, the young should draw on the experiences of the old rather than reject them altogether.A. 错误
% i7 V1 p% [* ?" W$ RB. 正确9 v" C3 r  V+ p" B" S0 z! d
      满分:2.5  分( C9 b6 i( I( ]+ J  [8 ]
13.  (A Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers read to Marguerite a poem from the book A Tale of Two Cities.A. 错误
8 C! ]3 \  ?6 h7 J0 G$ f" e& vB. 正确
% j3 |- f  A- m; R: x      满分:2.5  分8 u' K3 _* H7 {& n8 F* V/ _
14.  (What’s Wrong with Our Press?) Many newspapers are owned by one party.A. 错误
7 W4 D5 i  H' ?1 {. j8 n& aB. 正确, C4 @& ]& ]) _- |; V* t
      满分:2.5  分/ s& x! ^3 A( O: ]0 D4 L
15.  The American public is not well aware of the adverse effects of television.A. 错误4 L( t5 l- Z& s2 I. I
B. 正确! |: C! _! y/ m  k  u8 Z" S& f; t
      满分:2.5  分  s. P+ }, H& e- U. w
16.  Anyone can perform miracles so long as he concentrates something; but television discourages concentration.A. 错误$ s" n# y$ j# A4 t
B. 正确
" Z- N8 W2 C' {' ]0 c      满分:2.5  分# L9 ?6 B6 p1 G( e' I- u
17.  To amuse herself and to tease her teachers, Clara pretended to waver between Arts and Science.A. 错误
* E& r/ D. V$ h+ ^" PB. 正确7 c7 P/ s- @7 m+ p# v+ A1 m
      满分:2.5  分' g$ s( h8 r/ M, k% R8 K" _
18.  Hatred is the very feeling the author has about what science has done to food.A. 错误
& Q/ _" W2 S; s/ nB. 正确
& q6 M6 U5 o! E5 J      满分:2.5  分  l* [6 H( O. ]0 z) g
19.  All Spaniards are interested in bullfight.A. 错误
/ |  K. v6 `  x7 r: @/ G# h; EB. 正确9 j# K: }& \9 l6 V
  W* I  L3 j. i& H' X0 |4 O1 b7 @20.  (What to Listen for in Music) Musical listening is actually done on the three planes simultaneously.A. 错误  Z  q: e- z/ ]* I3 a7 }. j' f
B. 正确
  [5 z8 ?% b0 H$ s      满分:2.5  分& {& S2 l# H8 ~- @
21.  (Eveline) Eveline didn’t go with Frank because she was afraid the boat would sink and she would be drowned.A. 错误
1 s! J5 f. I9 @, pB. 正确  R- T2 K% Y' K, p5 g: G5 ^) e
! b( N% @* ]$ Y. h; e( L. B22.  According to Mr. Roper’s survey, radio ranks third among the major forms of mass media in terms of popularity.A. 错误; M" l8 C: {, i# Q
B. 正确
, u$ [+ \- P8 R/ N8 e      满分:2.5  分
. E5 P0 f+ L- U, _23.  (Four Choices for Young People) The author personally favors the fourth alternative.A. 错误( m( l( Y: q/ w# U# Y# ]$ a2 Y
B. 正确% x; V2 F' q) ?
      满分:2.5  分# ]1 U; l8 ?* P  R4 C  m
24.  The more lovely a musical piece sounds, the more value it has.A. 错误0 z. n$ u2 G' T$ }7 X
B. 正确; E* `2 d  b& O! J2 ~( z
) q; j/ v5 Q3 Q; s/ z25.  Mrs. Flowers read to Marguerite a poem from the book A Tale of Two Cities.A. 错误
: u# w+ b$ [# L0 ?& xB. 正确
2 x$ G. u  i  |/ Q8 }      满分:2.5  分3 I; Z+ c- ^8 @5 \" I& K/ z$ _8 J* w
26.  (I’d Rather Be Black Than Female) The author thinks, however, that most white Americans are truly aware of prejudice against the white Americans.A. 错误
! _8 l3 v$ c5 q* ]B. 正确$ w) j  T7 u5 F$ m! ^5 j
      满分:2.5  分3 B; h" l: f3 P8 d2 Y# s; ~% ?
27.  The main duty of the monosabios in the bullring is to help the picadors.A. 错误
" k8 n3 k# \: T$ _/ {- EB. 正确
5 P1 A1 k7 c( t      满分:2.5  分& Q  p. X4 }9 S8 N4 o
28.  As Americans are eating second-rate foods of more or less the same kind, they are actually eating the way hogs used to be fed by their ancestors.A. 错误
- t& Y/ E* x6 h! _, J6 WB. 正确
( p1 S& x7 ~8 z- x) w8 s      满分:2.5  分- x; D& L+ B8 C7 f4 A
29.  The condemned murderer is displeased with those newspapers that make a big noise about his trial.A. 错误* X4 I$ D/ c$ t
B. 正确
1 E' e3 j$ i" H) c' G2 t, y+ o      满分:2.5  分
0 q( g9 t1 P" ?, e30.  (I’d Rather Be Black Than Female) It was difficult for the author to win the election due not so much to her racial background as to her sex.A. 错误. f0 g3 a7 k9 l; P- Y  e
B. 正确
" u# @. v) b; ^  c      满分:2.5  分
8 I$ U+ T# l; f31.  Every Saturday night Eveline‘s father got angry because she was such a wasteful girl.A. 错误- L* X: C$ l8 e" V. p1 @. S. N
B. 正确. o5 T: \. L/ g+ Y: Q  o
6 Z* p8 i$ I+ r$ e! T2 Q6 o, ]# b32.  The sentiment that justifies cruelty to beasts leads to persecution of men of other race, class or religion.A. 错误
3 n% y& c, p# }5 ]9 \1 IB. 正确/ E, p  B* n1 c0 S) H# C
      满分:2.5  分! W/ _; O% r2 U; n
33.  (A Lesson in Living) Marguerite was a sensitive girl and was upset by Momma’s behavior towards Mrs. Flowers.A. 错误
  {, ~" I, f, G: u/ S! L  L1 hB. 正确
  o; L' s1 z& r1 l6 X      满分:2.5  分
4 Y) Q' S9 ~3 u) t# r) n* M: @34.  The process of listening to music is scientifically divided on three separate planes.A. 错误
1 p* P7 F& w  M4 I8 d% sB. 正确
1 f7 V# z/ }$ [' o  |9 U) P      满分:2.5  分; \& ~  a* r. g# e7 b' c. z' V
35.  (Four Choices for Young People) The author tries to prove with his own experience that people are likely to be radical reformers when young.A. 错误9 O" o* x8 O0 f0 A% g
B. 正确
8 q) k; B" S' ?5 H, S7 R/ j3 t      满分:2.5  分
# b4 ]# M# O7 q! U0 P" f36.  In Marguerite’s mind, Mrs. Flowers was a god-like figure.A. 错误9 u- a4 m& P. w( Z' u) a6 f
B. 正确4 h# p9 L5 P. v) d2 m7 R% ]& h
      满分:2.5  分 & y; Q) F) J; p( S$ g
& l+ M8 s( S7 C+ z- x/ Z2 z9 A" G
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:58 , Processed in 0.130319 second(s), 23 queries .