奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2117|回复: 0

北航15年8月补考《大学英语预备级2》考核要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-17 18:50:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区

一、单选(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  Great Britain and France will hold a( )regarding some European economic problems.
A. conference
B. reference
C. conversion
D. cooperation
      满分:2  分
2.  Mother keeps crying all the night; she did not have a good time , ( ) she ?
A. hadn’t
B. had
C. did
D. weren’t
3.  It is important that the aeroplane ( )as light as possible.
A. was
B. be
C. is
D. were
4.  Your friend and adviser ( ) agreed to help me.
A. have
B. has
C. is
D. are
5.  Last week a rare stamp( )at a price of 6,000 dollars.
A. Sold
B. was sold
C. had set up
D. had been set up
6.  During the graduation( ), the president gave a wonderful opening speech.
A. evolution
B. sign
C. individual
D. ceremony
7.  The doctor suggests that I should sleep with the window open ( )it’s very cold.
A. if
B. unless
C. when
D. since
8.  ( )helping a child in danger on the street, he was knocked down by a car.
A. By
B. During
C. At
D. While
9.  Someone must have seen the television ( )
A. to stolen
B. steal
C. being stolen
D. stealing
10.  My teacher was made( )his teaching because of poor health.
A. giving up
B. to give up
C. given up
D. give up
11.  We couldn’t eat in a restaurant because( ) of us had( )money on us.
A. all, not
B. any, on
C. none, any
D. no one, any
12.  You used to play basketball when you were young ,( ) you ?
A. were
B. weren ’ t
C. used
D. didn ’ t
13.  While I was skiing, I( )and broke my wrist.
A. fell
B. felt
C. fee
D. fallen
14.  I have finished typing all( ) the last page.
A. until
B. but
C. to
D. for
15.  Even though he knew that I should study, he still( )me to go to the movies.
A. recognized
B. extended
C. persuaded
D. unexpected
16.  He wondered if he could slip out of the lecture hall without anyone ( ).
A. noticing
B. noticed
C. to notice
D. being noticed
17.  He asked me how long( ) going to stay in the hotel.
A. was
B. I was
C. time I was
D. time was I
18.  The cinema( )last month is very popular especially among the young people in the town.
A. opens
B. opened
C. to open
D. having opened
19.  I wish I( )ill yesterday; I could have gone with you.
A. was not
B. were not
C. have not been
D. had not been
20.  English has become a communication( )for people from different countries.
A. merit
B. stream
C. enjoyment
D. medium
二、阅读理解(共 3 道试题,共 60 分。)V 1.      Some years ago, a best-selling travel book told people how to travel around Europe on US$50 a day. As a young teacher, one of the biggest attractions of the job for me were the long summer holidays. I love to travel around the countries of Europe as cheaply as possible, so that I could remain there as long as I could. I took particular pride in doing so on a lot less than US$50 a day. I always avoided the “package holiday”, where everything was arranged for the tourist. I preferred instead to make my own way, traveling on local transport, being forced to learn a little of the local language, and above all mixing with the people of these countries rather than spending all my time with other people from England.
    This often meant that I was left without transport to a hotel after arriving in the middle of the night on a cheap flight to Spain or Greece for example. I would stand and watch as everyone else climbed aboard the comfortable buses provided by the tour companies, then try to find out if I could sleep for a few hours in the airport somewhere. I would watch people arrive on the beaches where I often slept to save money on accommodation, and in a strange way feel I was better than them as I was doing everything for myself. I am certain that my sense of confidence and self-esteem increased greatly because of these holidays.
    I was doing things for a fraction of the price they were paying. I was being adventurous and above all, I was meeting local people. It seemed to me that all the other tourists did was looking for other people from their own country. Why did they bother to go abroad? They could meet these people at home. Also, all they ever seemed to do was complain, especially about the food. I was often able to eat for free at one restaurant in Greece where I had made friends with the owner. The tour buses full of tourists used to arrive at his restaurant after visiting a local place of interest. A Greek meal was included in the price of the tour, but when the tourists saw the Greek food, they would throw up their hands in horror and refuse to touch the food. My friend never lost his temper at such rudeness. Rather than throw good food away, the owner would give the lunches to regular customers like myself free of charge.
    Sometimes, however, I would tire of the beach or of camping and find a room where I could sleep in a bed again, have a shower in the mooring and eat breakfast in a comfortable restaurant. One day in Portugal I found my way to “Fernando’s” Hotel. For an unbelievably cheap rate, the owner gave me a room with a balcony and my own bathroom overlooking the beautiful town square. Why was he so kind? I was to find out later that night.
  “Fernando’s”, it turned out, was also a discotheque, which didn’t close until 3 o’clock in the mooring. After it closed, the staff would place empty bottles in the square to be picked up by a lorry at 4 o’clock. At 5 o’clock another lorry came round to pick up the rubbish. Then, at 6 o’clock the square became a meeting place for the local fishermen who would bargain noisily to get the best prices for their catches. At 7 o’clock the square came to life again as another day began.

1). The travel book told people how to travel around Europe
A. cheaply
B. in luxury
C. for free
D. during the summer holidays
      满分:4  分
2). The tourists on package holidays paid
A. a little less than what it cost the writer
B. about the same as what it cost the writer
C. a little more than what it cost the writer
D. a lot more than what it cost the writer
3). According to the writer, most of the tourists he met on holiday
A. always seemed to want to be with other people from their won country
B. always wanted to be with friends they had come on holiday with
C. liked to spend time meeting local people
D. liked to spend their time with other Europeans
4). The writer was sometimes able to eat for free because
A. his friend owned a restaurant
B. the tour parties didn't eat the food they had paid for so the restaurant owner gave it away
C. he pretended to be part of a tour group which had already paid for lunches
D. a meal was included in the price of the tour
5). The main problem with the room in "Fernando's" was
A. the lack of facilities
B. the constant noise
C. it was so cheap
D. it overlooked the town square
2.      We find that bright children are rarely held back by mixed ability teaching. On the contrary, both their knowledge and experience are enriched. We feel that there are many disadvantages in streaming (把……按能力分班) pupils. It does not take into account the fact that children develop at different rates. It can have a bad effect on both the bright and the not-so-bright child. After all, it can be quite discouraging to be at the bottom of the top grade!
    Besides, it is rather unreal to grade people just according to their intellectual ability. This is only one aspect of their total personality. We are concerned to develop the abilities of all our pupils to the full, not just their academic ability. We also value personal qualities and social skills, and we find that mixed-ability teaching contributes to all these aspects of learning.
    In our classrooms, we work in various ways. The pupils often work in groups: this gives them the opportunity to learn to co-operate, to share, and to develop leadership skills. They also learn how to cope with personal problems as well as learning how to think, to make decisions, to analyze and evaluate, and to communicate effectively. The pupils learn from each other as well as from the teacher.
    Sometimes the pupils work in pairs; sometimes they work on individual tasks and assignments, and they can do this at their own speed. They also have some formal class teaching when this is appropriate. We encourage our pupils to use the library, and we teach them the skills they need in order to do this efficiently. An advanced pupil can do advanced work: it does not matter what age the child is. We expect our pupils to do their best, not their least, and we give them every encouragement to attain this goal.

1). In the passage the author’s attitude towards “mixed-ability teaching” is _______.
A. critical
B. questioning
C. approving
D. objective
2). By “held back” (Line 1) the author means “______”
A. made to remain in the same classes
B. forced to study in the lower classes
C. drawn to their studies
D. prevented from advancing
3). The author argues that a teacher’s chief concern should be the development of the student’s ______.
A. personal qualities and social skills
B. total personality
C. learning ability and communicative skills
D. intellectual ability
4). Which of the following is NOT MENTIONED in the third paragraph?
A. Group work gives pupils the opportunity to learn to work together with other.
B. Pupils also learn to develop their reasoning abilities.
C. Group work provides pupils with the opportunity to learn to be capable organizers.
D. Pupils also learn how to participate in teaching activities.
5). The author’s purpose in writing this passage is to ______.
A. argue for teaching bright and not-so-bright pupils in the same class
B. recommend pair work and group work for classroom activities
C. offer advice on the proper use of the library
D. emphasize the importance of appropriate formal classroom teaching
3.      With only about 1,000 pandas left in the world, China is desperately trying to clone the animal and save the endangered species. That's a move similar to what a Texas A&M University researcher has been undertaking for the past five years in a project called “Noah's Ark”.
?Dr. Duane Kraemer, a professor in Texas A&M’s College of Veterinary Medicine and a pioneer in embryo (胚胎) transfer work and related procedures, says he salutes the Chinese effort and “I wish them all the best success possible. It's a worthwhile project, certainly not an easy one, and it's very much like what we're attempting here at Texas A&M—to save animals from extinction.”
?Noah's Ark is aimed at collecting eggs, embryos, semen(精子) and DNA of endangered animals and storing them in liquid nitrogen. If certain species should become extinct, Kraemer says there would be enough of the basic building blocks to reintroduce the species in the future.
?It is estimated that as many as 2,000 species of mammals, birds and reptiles will become extinct over the next 100 years. The panda, native only to China, is in danger of becoming extinct in the next 25 years.
?This week, Chinese scientists said they grew an embryo by introducing cells from a dead female panda into the egg cells of a Japanese white rabbit. They are now trying to implant the embryo into a host animal.
?The entire procedure could take from three to five years to complete.
? “The nuclear transfer of one species to another is not easy, and the lack of available panda eggs could be a major problem,” Kraemer believes. “They will probably have to do several hundred transfers to result in one pregnancy. It takes a long time and it's difficult, but this could be groundbreaking science if it works. They are certainly not putting any live pandas at risk, so it is worth the effort,” adds Kraemer, who is one of the leaders of the Missyplicity Project at Texas A&M, the first ever attempt at cloning a dog.
?“They are trying to do something that’s never been done, and this is very similar to our work in Noah's Ark. We’re both trying to save animals that face extinction. I certainly applaud their effort and there's a lot we can learn from what they are attempting to do. It's a research that is very much needed.”

1). The aim of “Noah's Ark” project is to _____
A. implant embryo into a host animal
B. salute the Chinese efforts in saving pandas
C. save endangered animals from extinction
D. introduce cells from a dead female panda into the egg cells of a Japanese white rabbit
2). How long will the Chinese panda cloning project take according to the passage? _______
A. 1 Year.
B. 3 to 5 years.
C. 2 years.
D. 25 years.
3). The word “groundbreaking” (Paragraph 7) can be interpreted as __________
A. basic
B. pioneering
C. evolutionary
D. significant
4). What could be the major problem in cloning pandas according to Professor Kraemer? ________
A. Lack of available panda eggs.
B. Lack of host animals.
C. Lack of qualified researchers.
D. Lack of funds.
5). The best title for the passage may be ___
A. China—the Native Place of Pandas Forever
B. China's Efforts to Clone Pandas
C. China's First Cloned Panda
D. Exploring the Possibility to Clone Pandas

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:26 , Processed in 0.101849 second(s), 23 queries .