一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. You don't have to be in such a hurry. I would rather you _________ on business first.|
A. would go
B. will go
D. have gone
2. Who would you rather ______ with you, George or me?
B. to go
C. have gone
3. You would be _____ a risk to let your child go to school by himself.
4. When the railway is completed, we _________ get to town much easily.
C. are able to
D. will be able to
5. It’s cold outside, you'd better _________ your coat.
C. put on
6. Jane’s dress is similar in design __________ her sister’s.
7. She __________ the man as her attacker and reported him immediately to the police nearby.
8. It is a __________ 100 meter from my house to the theater. Let's leave the car in the garage and walk there.
9. Before the final examination, some students have shown _________ of tension. They even have trouble in sleeping.
10. The residents, _____ had been damaged by the fire, were given help by the Red Cross.
A. all of their homes
B. all their homes
C. whose all homes
D. all of whose homes
11. Two days is not enough for him to finish the work. He needs __________ day.
B. the other
C. the third
D. a third
12. Professor, would you slow down a bit, please? I can't _________ you.
A. keep up with
B. put up with
C. make up to
D. hold on to
13. We have been friends since childhood. Though we may quarrel off and on, I still __________ her as one of my best friends.
14. __________, I would take an umbrella with me.
A. Had I been you
B. I were you
C. Were I you
D. I had been you
15. Considering for a long time, he finally came up with a new ________ to the problem.
16. We're having difficulty keeping up our __________ payments to the bank so we have to save every penny.
17. We left the meeting, there obviously ______ no point in staying.
C. to be
18. He looks sad. There are so many problems __________.
A. remaining to settle
B. remained settling
C. remaining to be settled
D. remained to be settled
19. I _________ round in my seat to speak to her, as a result of which I was scolded by the teacher.
20. Your complaint about the poor service of the restaurant must be made through the proper __________.
二、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. Many people listen to the radio during their daily commutes.
2. Stress and tiredness often result in a lack of concentration.
3. He turned off the light and locked the door, believe nobody was in the room.
4. Since the temperature falling so rapidly, we couldn't go on with the experiment.
5. The issue has stirred a heated debate online with more then 8,000 people debating the weakensses of distributing free food to poor people.
6. One evening, my mom and I were wrapping presents, and I told her that when I got married, my husband was going to help clean and cook.
7. Never give up identifying information such as name, home addreess, or telephone number in a public message.
8. Driving to and from work, commuters have little else to focus except driving and the sounds from their radios.
9. The state demands that children attend to school.
10. I have got my driving license, that is to say, I am licensed to drive now.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册