一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The problem is( )by pollution.|
D. because of
2. She was convicted( )murder.
3. – Would you mind if I open the window for a better view? – ( ).
A. That's fine, thank you
B. Yes, please
C. Take a seat
D. Of course not
4. – Do you know if the Andersons are still living there? – ( ).
A. Yes, they do
B. Yes, they are
C. No, there aren't
D. No, they don't
5. You( )to exercise more.
6. I'm tired. I( )working very hard.
D. have been
7. It's very convenient( )here.
A. to live
8. – How do I get to Cairo? – ( ).
A. I'm sorry. I can't understand
B. You could catch the 9:30 flight and change at Paris
C. I'm afraid you have missed the flight
D. I'm glad to show you the way
9. – Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver? – ( ).
A. Don't worry about me
B. Just stay in bed and have a good rest
C. There must be something wrong
D. Yes, thanks doctor. But I still feel dizzy
10. That place is( )the south of the city.
11. – Are you sure about that? – ( ).
A. You needn't worry about that
B. I like the idea
C. Oh, no. I'm afraid of that
D. Oh, yes. I'm absolutely positive
12. – How long have you lived in London? – ( ).
A. I moved here from Paris
B. My whole life
C. I've worked here for almost 10 years
D. I've never traveled there
13. – Will you have some dessert, Judy? – ( ).
A. No, thank you. I'm on a diet
B. Yes, I've had enough
C. You are so good at making it
D. Oh, I don't mind
14. – Oh, the box is too heavy. – ( ).
A. What's in it
B. Can I help you to carry it
C. Whose is it
D. May I have a try
15. She has brought( )two children by herself.
16. – The lecture given by professor Smith was really interesting. – ( ).
A. I couldn't agree with you more
B. I'm going to listen to it
C. It sounds reasonable
D. It didn't last too long
17. She comes from( )People's Republic of China.
18. – I don't like the sports programs on Sundays. – ( ).
A. So do I
B. Neither do I
C. So am I
D. Neither am I
19. – I'm sorry. Bob's not in his office. – ( ).
A. Can you take a message for me
B. Are you sure for that
C. Would you like to leave a message
D. Can you phone me
20. Next year, I( )plan to go to Italy.
21. – Where to? I'm so thirsty. – ( )?
A. Why don't we go now
B. Why don't we enjoy some beer at that bar
C. Why didn't you look up the map
D. Why didn't you tell me about it earlier
22. If he was fitter, he( )live longer.
23. – What kind of TV program do you like best? – ( ).
A. I like them very much
B. I only watch them at weekend
C. It's hard to say, actually
D. I'm too busy to say
24. I can do that job( )myself.
25. – In my opinion, you'd better take a couple of days off. – ( ).
A. I'll take your advice
B. Let me see
C. Never mind
D. I'm afraid so
26. – May I have a look at your photo album? – ( ).
A. Yes, you have
B. It's very interesting
C. This is my girl friend
D. Yes, of course
27. – Excuse me, would you lend me your calculator? – ( ).
A. Certainly. Here you are
B. Please don't mention it
C. It's nothing
D. Yes, I have a hand
28. ( )every day for 20 minutes.
B. To exercise
C. Should exercise
29. – Don't take too long at the coffee shop. It's 14:15. – ( ).
A. I'll think your advice over
B. I see. We have 30 minutes left
C. That's no problem
D. I'm afraid so
30. A new hotel( )in the centre of town at the moment.
A. has been built
B. is built
C. is being built
D. was built
31. I have lived here( )1997.
32. – Hurry up. The lecture begins at 2:00. – ( ).
A. Don't worry. We've got 20 minutes
B. Thank you. No hurry
C. Never mind. You go if you like
D. The lecture is useful
33. The bedroom needs( ).
B. to decorate
34. Given the high price,( )it's not surprising they didn't buy it.
35. – May I know your address? – ( ).
A. Sure. Here you are
B. I have no idea
C. It's far from here
D. Sorry, I've forgotten
36. – Ami, I want this report typed today. – ( ).
A. It'll be ready in the afternoon, sir
B. I'd like you to help me
C. I know nothing about the report
D. Leave it to tomorrow
37. – Is the toilet on the ground floor or 2nd floor? – ( ).
A. No, there isn't
B. Yes, it is
C. On the ground floor
D. It is empty
38. – Joe will come to the party at Jane and Ian's, won't he? – ( ).
A. Oh, yeah, 1 forgot
B. It's at 8 o'clock
C. Yeah, he's bringing his cousin, Sandy
D. Yeah, it's a nice party
39. – Do you think the exam will be put off? – ( ).
A. Not good news
B. The exam is difficult
C. Not likely
D. It was put off yesterday
40. – Must I do the washing-up tonight? – ( ).
A. No, you mustn't if you don't want
B. Leave it if you're exhausted
C. Washing-up is really exhausting
D. Washing-up really takes up time
41. The road( )built last year.
A. has been
B. has being built
C. is being
42. – When does the next bus leave for Glasgow? – ( ).
A. I've never been there
B. The next one is faster
C. They leave every hour
D. The city is far away
43. – Linda, can you give me a lift after work? – ( ).
A. It's very kind of you to do so
B. Thank you for your offer
C. Never mind. I'll go shopping
D. No problem. We go the same direction
44. – David, you've been losing your temper over nothing lately. – ( ).
A. I haven’t been getting much sleep either
B. You’d better not push yourself too hard, or you’ll get sick
C. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have blown up like that
D. You’d better do exercises regularly
45. – What if my computer doesn't work? – ( ).
A. I'm not good at computer
B. Ask Anne for help
C. I've called the repair shop
D. There must be something wrong
46. When I was a child, we( )wear a uniform for school.
A. have to
D. had to
47. I prefer tea( )coffee.
48. – Is this the motel you mentioned? – ( ).
A. It looks comfortable
B. Yes, it's as quiet as we expected
C. You're so considerate
D. No, the price's reasonable
49. I broke my leg when I( )skiing in America.
D. has been
50. – Help yourself to the steak, Maggie. – ( ).
A. Sorry, I've had enough
B. Thank you, Helen
C. Yes. But it isn't cooked well
D. Help yourself to it, too
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册