奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1659|回复: 0

[东北师范大学] 东师 高级英语(二)17春在线作业1 2 辅导资料(随机)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-3 10:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、多选(共 20 道试题,共 60 分。)  V 1. Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. I h n impulse to lim up n try one of those springy es, ut tht woul hve ment using up more energy when I h none to spre, …
. y miy we h psse the ten thousn foot mrk, ut I m not relly le to rell the inients of these hours, for re lights h long sine egun to ne in front of my eyes n …
. The moo here h thinne out  little, n on the heights of the two mountins ove we oul see the urious proutions of the lpine zones, gint hether, gint grounsel n gint loelis.
. fter twenty minutes my legs h turne to wter gin n ginst the evient isplesure of the guies I emne lunh.
标准资料:
2.  Prllelism is NOT use in ________.
.  yellow em of sunlight, filtering through the muslin urtins, slnte on to the tle, where  mthox, hlf open, ly esie the inkpot.
. Who woul wnt to remonstrte n rgue with them?
. It is not so with me, to whom sleep is  oy mistress, muh given to  tesing inonsisteny n for ever emning to e wooe – “lest too light winning mke the prize light.”
. … for even fter the most eventful y, there is no ompring notes with them, no minight onfiene, no sting up the lne of the y’s plesure n pin.
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of hyperole?
. The moo here h thinne out  little, n on the heights of the two mountins ove we oul see the urious proutions of the lpine zones, gint hether, gint grounsel n gint loelis.
. He ws the most istinguishe n spleni niml I ever sw n I h only one esire t tht moment: to go forwr towrs him, to meet him n to know him: to ommunite.
. I h n impulse to lim up n try one of those springy es, ut tht woul hve ment using up more energy when I h none to spre, …
. She smile tht slow rgging smile.
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Wht hs the lol press of this nture?
. Is it ishrging its uty to iversity y printing snippets of opinion from unqulifie reers?
. Is this exploring n issue?
. Television my not hve  Lippmnn or  Reston, ut then, wht ppers in meri n lim n Eri Sevrei,  Wlter ronkite,  Huntley or  rinkley, or—lthough he is invisile—n Ewr Morgn?
标准资料:
5.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. Surely, humor is the sving gre of us, for without it we shoul ie of vextion.
. I must onfess tht I lwys … those “s soon s my he touhes the pillow” fellows.
. I h overlooke the neessity of hving n “iron will,” … this peulir metlli qulity.
.  yellow em of sunlight, filtering through the muslin urtins, slnte on to the tle, where  mthox, hlf open, ly esie the inkpot.
标准资料:
6.  Simile is pplie in ________.
. In politis,  reformer my hve just s strong  love of power s  espot.
. n is it not, perhps,  rug whih—like opium—hs to e tken in ontinully stronger oses to proue the esire effet?
. When the rs, who h een use to living spring
标准资料:
7.  Personifition is NOT use in ________.
. Goo prose is like  winow pne.
. It is not so with me, to whom sleep is  oy mistress, muh given to  tesing inonsisteny n for ever emning to e wooe – “lest too light winning mke the prize light.”
. I hve here imginry sheep until they insiste on turning themselves into white ers or lue pigs, …
. isussing the question, … sleep rew the urtin.
标准资料:
8.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. Our populr ttitues oul e summe up s  omintion of wishful thinking n strk terror.
. ging is the neglete stephil of the humn life yle.
.  seon theme runs through the populr view of ol ge.
. Ol ge is neither inherently miserle n
标准资料:
9.  Unersttement is pplie in ________.
. It is the rrest thing in the worl to her  rtionl isussion of vivisetion.
. Wht he thought ws, “I must hve  Nvy s goo s Grnmmm’s.”
. When the rs, who h een use to living springly on  few tes, quire the rihes of the Estern Romn Empire…
. When white men first effet ontt with some unspoilt re of svges, they offer them ll kins of enefits, from the light of the Gospel to pumpkin pie.
标准资料:
10.  Metphor is pplie in ________.
. …stiety is  rem whih will lwys elue you.
. When white men first effet ontt with some unspoilt re of svges, they offer them ll kins of enefits, from the light of the Gospel to pumpkin pie.
. ne hlls, inems, this ge of jzz re ll, if we my elieve our ers, gtewy to Hell, n we shoul e etter employe sitting t home ontemplting our sins.
. It is srely possile to exggerte the influene of vnity throughout the rnge of humn life, from the hil of three to the potentte t whose frown the worl tremles.
标准资料:
11.  Rhetoril question is NOT use in ________.
. … n I woul pss ours in tormenting sleeplessness.
. It woul e worse thn eting n nvil with  slege-hmmer.
. etween hime n hime of the lok …
标准资料:
12.  Whih of the following sentenes o not use the rhetoril evie of trnsferre epithet?
. Like women in English novels who wlk the moors with their loyl ogs ring t  respetful istne.
. … I her the soft-voie Mrs. Flowers n the texture voie of my grnmother merging n melting.
. … n my imge of her woul hve een shttere like the unmenle Humpty-umpty.
. Through the loth film, I sw the show pproh.
标准资料:
13.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of euphemism?
. fing fst, over the hill, out to psture, own the rin, finishe, out of te.
. For the most prt the elerly struggle to exist in n inhospitle worl.
. Voluntry hospitls re well known for umping the “Meire ptient” into muniipl hospitls…#
标准资料:
14.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. eth woul e too kin n rief.
. I wnte to gole up the room entire n tke it to iley, who woul help me nlyze n enjoy it.
. The sweet sent of vnill h met us s she opene the oor.
. rowne photogrphs leere or thretene from the wlls n …
标准资料:
15.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of simile?
. It lose roun one with  thik plple rug-like heviness, lmost s if one’s ers were stuffe with otton wool or one’s sense of hering h suenly file; …
. … n how I went own the mountin like  young gzelle in two hours stright, …
.  vst lou, shot through with sunlight, ws tering off the rest of Muhvur.
标准资料:
16.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of hyperole?
. I h overlooke the neessity of hving n “iron will,” … this peulir metlli qulity.
. This very night I will ismiss suh trivil phntsies s jumping sheep n rooke pitures, n evoke the phntom of  rushing, stupenous ore.
标准资料:
17.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. They were interrupte from time to time y giggles tht must hve ome from Mrs. Flowers.
. One summer fternoon, sweet-milk fresh in my memory, she stoppe t the Store to uy provisions.
. The hifforoe ws  mze.
. hilren these ys woul ust out of sheetmetl lothes.
标准资料:
18.  Hyperole is NOT use in ________.
. I use to re, … thnks to their “iron wills,” oul lie own n plunge themselves immeitely into eep sleep, …
标准资料:
19.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of llusion?
. Prie is  sin. n oring to the Goo ook, it goeth efore  fll.
. … I her the soft-voie Mrs. Flowers n the texture voie of my grnmother merging n meltin
标准资料:
20.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of simile?
. lr i not min the ol, for she like nything tht ws not smll n rmpe n hertlessly osy…
. She hnle her pprtus with the effiient fmilirity with whih other women hnle their king ors n rolling pins…
. Personlly, I on’t re if they hyriize onions till they re s ig s your he n ome up through the snow…
. Wht mtters if suh pes tste like oile pper ws?
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)  V 1. (The Troule with Television) Television sttions in the US often orgnize the viewers on  guie tour to museums, therls or other ples of interest.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  (On Humn Nture n Politis) The more experiene you hve of exerising power, the more power you esire.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) The uthor grees with neither of the two isrepnt views on ol ge.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When the uthor n his prty se out tht morning, he ws quite ertin tht he woul meet the gorills.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  (On Humn Nture n Politis) Some riminls enjoy seeing puli ounts of their worst ts.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) The uthor sys tht when he is in e, he feels like writing, so he puts pens, ink n pper ner him.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) It is   hit of listening to try to onnet wht one is listening with something onrete.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) Musil listening is tully one on the three plnes simultneously.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (Eveline) Elveline’s fther ws  rute mn n often et his hilren inluing his ughter.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Why I Write) For fifteen yers or more, Orwell wrote  story out himself.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (Jeruslem the Golen) From the sene of mle tehers n stuents in the exerpt we n onlue tht it ws not  o-eute shool.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (Jeruslem the Golen) ritish high shool stuents wore uniforms provie y the government.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) The Wtts riots give rise to  flourishing of ghetto literture n rt.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) n intelligent listener is stisfie with  generl onept of wht  musil piee mens.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  (Rok Superstrs) Elvis Presley’s pperne on TV set the young n ol viewers qurreling with eh other.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) Htre is the very feeling the uthor hs out wht siene hs one to foo.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) The qulity of lte life is etermine y  omintion of mny elements.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  (Rok Superstrs) hris Singer,  rok fn, worshipe o yln s  go n tully rwle on his knees into one of his onerns.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) Ol women fre worse thn ol men simply euse they hve  longer life expetny.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (Four hoies for Young People) The uthor isgrees with those who tke it for grnte tht our soiety is imperfet.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 20 道试题,共 60 分。)  V 1. Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Ws tht wise?
. Wht woul they sy of her in the Stores when they foun out tht she h run wy with  fellow?
. Why shoul she e unhppy?
. He took her to see The ohemin Girl n she felt elte s she st in n unustome prt of the thetre with
标准资料:
2.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. Why o I think network TV oes  etter jo of informing thn these ppers?
. It is esier to let the s itte the formt thn evelop  formt tht elevtes news ove ogfoo.
. I m  printe-wor womn myself, n I still think the wor ws not only
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of nlogy?
. The ominle Snowmn who hunts the imgintion of limers in the Himlys is hrly more elusive.
. We me over the rest of the mountins n followe the sweep of the egles fr own into the vlley elow, to the …
. It ws not tht we expete to s
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of metonymy?
. It is esier to let the s itte the formt thn evelop  formt tht elevtes news ove ogfoo.
. I m  printe-wor womn myself, n I still think the wor ws not only in the eginning ut will e in the en.
. The wor will previl.
. For if you egre n hepen the wor too long, the people will turn to the piture.
标准资料:
5.  Simile is use in ________.
. Who n qurrel with  meium tht so rillintly pkges espist entertinment s  mss-mrketing tool?
. Muh of it is wht hs een ptly esrie s “mhine gunning with srps.”
. For nerly  yer, I soppe roun the house, the Store, the shool n the hurh, like n ol isuit, irty n ineile.
. Television’s vriety eomes  nroti, not  stimulus.
标准资料:
6.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of prllelism?
. He ws the most istinguishe n spleni niml I ever sw n I h only one esire t tht moment: to go forwr towrs him, to meet him n to know him: to ommunite.
. We rove first to … , long n unompromising trk tht le iretly upwrs to the sle etween Muhvur n Mghing.
标准资料:
7.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. y miy we h psse the ten thousn foot mrk, ut I m not relly le to rell the inients of these hours, for re lights h long sine egun to ne in front of my eyes n …
. fter twenty minutes my legs h turne to wter gin n ginst the evient isplesure of the guies I emne lunh.
标准资料:
8.  Personifition is pplie in ________.
. One of the troules out vnity is tht it grows with wht it fees on.
. ivilize life hs grown
标准资料:
9.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Rouse the Rle y Routing Reson.
. Wht is there for them in the pper, usully the only pper, of their own?
. Wht fetures re provie for these people?
. To quote Eri Sevrei: “Our rigi formule of so-lle ojetivity, . . .the wrp n woof of wht the pper print. . .”
标准资料:
10.  Prllelism is NOT use in ________.
. … for even fter the most eventful y, there is no ompring notes with them, no minight onfiene, no sting up the lne of the y’s plesure n pin.
标准资料:
11.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of prllelism?
. …n her ple woul e fille up y n vertisement.
. Of ourse she h to work hr, oth in the house n t usiness.
. One ws to Hrry; the other ws to her fther.
. He ws wfully fon of musi n song  little.
标准资料:
12.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. We rove first to … , long n unompromising trk tht le iretly upwrs to the sle etween Muhvur n Mghing.
. Mr. umgrtel ws not unoptimisti.
标准资料:
13.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of metphor?
标准资料:
14.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. Our populr ttitues oul e summe up s  omintion of wishful thinking n strk terror.
标准资料:
15.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of simile?
. They look like figures representing gluttony in  meievl morlity ply, n you expet lies in wimples to pper n lowns resse like monkeys.
. There re lso ig lok letters li out on sn like formtions of gymnsts t  Soviet youth rlly.
标准资料:
16.  Prllelism is use in ________.
. It sells us instnt grtifition. It iverts us only to ivert, to mke the time pss without pin.
. onsier the sul ssumptions tht television tens to ultivte: tht omplexity must e voie, tht visul stimultion is  sustitute for thought, tht verl preisio is n nhronism.
. Everything out this ntion – the struture of the soiety, its forms of fmily orgniztion, its eonomy, its ple in the worl – hs eome more omplex, not less.
标准资料:
17.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of srsm?
. The vitory of vivisetion mrks  gret vne in the triumph of ruthless, non-morl utilitrinism over the ol worl of ethil lw;…
. The women’s mgzines re out one thir eite to lothes, one thir to mil omment on sex, n the other thir to reipes n pitures of hnsome sls, esserts, n min ourses.
. It is  for our souls, our mins, n our igestion.
. Psyhonlysts, the elite of the psyhitri profession, rrely ept them s ptients.
标准资料:
18.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of metonymy?
. Tht is why they lwys fin Tshikovsky esier to “unerstn” thn eethoven.
. Is it pessimistilly s or resignely s; is it ftefully s or smilingly s?
. Whether you listen to Mozrt or uke Ellington, you n eepen your unerstning of musi only y eing  more onsious n wre listener…
. i not Strvinsky himself prolim tht his musi ws n “ojet,”  “thing,” with  life of its own, n with no other mening thn its own purely musil existene?
标准资料:
19.  Syneohe is NOT use in ________.
. ut there is  mn in my offie,  Mr. H., who proses it wy from morning to night, …
标准资料:
20.  ntithesis is use in ________.
. She si tht I must lwys e intolernt of ignorne ut unerstning of illitery. Tht some people, unle to go to shool, were more eute n even more intelligent thn ollege professors.
. … I her the soft-voie Mrs. Flowers n the texture
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)  V 1. (The Troule with Television) News on TV is re very fst n me too rief n inoherent to e omprehensive.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  ( Most Forgiving pe) Though the numer of gorills is smll, the lol triesmen ignore the lw n kill some of them.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  (Rok Superstrs) Elvis Presley’s pperne on TV set the young n ol viewers qurreling with eh other.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The uthor htes frozen foos in spite of their seeming vntges.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) The uthor spent twenty yers oing ll the routine work only to get her mle ollegues elete to importnt positions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (Jeruslem the Golen) lr ws the fvorite stuent of the tehers euse she ws so ifferent in ehvior from her lssmtes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) “The fteful hmmer of life” is  preise esription of the first min theme of the Ninth Symphony.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) Ol women fre worse thn ol men simply euse they hve  longer life expetny.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) While t Wittier ollege, the uthor felt shme of telling people tht he ws from “South Los ngeles”.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (The Troule with Television) The only thing merins o when they re t leisure is to wth television.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) The Wtts riots give rise to  flourishing of ghetto literture n rt.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (The Spnish ullfight) The uthor is  ullfight fn.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) Htre is the very feeling the uthor hs out wht siene hs one to foo.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) efore the uthor enrolle in Yle Lw Shool, Wtts ws lrey  topi for isussion on the mpus.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) It seems to the uthor tht most people he knows hve no iffiulty in getting off to sleep.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  (Vivisetion) Though the inflition of pin in itself is n evil t, it requires no justifition if it n e one for  goo purpose.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The uthor foun the re very isturing euse the equtor sun ws eting own him merilessly.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  ( Most Forgiving pe) One of the frin guies oul tell tht these nests h een none y the gorills long efore.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When the uthor n his prty se out tht morning, he ws quite ertin tht he woul meet the gorills.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (Four hoies for Young People) The uthor tries to prove with his own experiene tht people re likely to e ril reformers when young.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 20 道试题,共 60 分。)  V 1. Prllelism is use in ________.
. It sells us instnt grtifition. It iverts us only to ivert, to mke the time pss without pin.
. onsier the sul ssumptions tht television tens to ultivte: tht omplexity must e voie, tht visul stimultion is  sustitute for thought, tht verl preisio is n nhronism.
. Everything out this ntion – the struture of the soiety, its forms of fmily orgniztion, its eonomy, its ple in the worl – hs eome more omplex, not less.
标准资料:
2.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of prllelism?
. ut it hs n eqully sre right to explin tht position in the light of the opposing one, to oument tht position, n to olster it, not with emotion ut with ft.
. The one is erelition; the other is eeption.
. It is esier to print wire servies ispthes thn hve  reporter on the et. It is esier to uy synite olumns thn fin—n trin—lol tlent. It is esier to let the s itte the formt thn evelop  formt tht elevtes news ove ogfoo. It is esier to write eitoril opy tht ppels to emotion rther thn reson. n in hnling stright news, it is esier to ssume the pious mntel of ojetivity thn to eit.
. They hve elevte the influene of fools to tht of wise men; the ignornt to the level of the lerne; the evil to the level of the goo.
标准资料:
3.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Wht hs the lol press of this nture?
. Is it ishrging its uty to iversity y printing snippets of opinion from unqulifie reers?
. Is this exploring n issue?
. Television my not hve  Lippmnn or  Reston, ut then, wht ppers in meri n
标准资料:
4.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of unersttement?
. Voluntry hospitls re well known for umping the “Meire ptient” into muniipl hospitls…
. This feture ojetivity is nothing less thn the eitor’s ition of responsiility n is just s ngerous s the long n sutle proessing of ft to fit  poliy tht hrterizes ertin weekly mgzines.
标准资料:
5.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of simile?
. lr i not min the ol, for she like nything tht ws not smll n rmpe n hertlessly osy…
. She hnle her pprtus with the effiient fmilirity with whih other women hnle their king ors n rolling pins…
. Personlly, I on’t re if they hyriize onions till they re s ig s your he n ome up through the snow…
标准资料:
6.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of euphemism?
. Voluntry hospitls re well known for umping the “Meire ptient” into muniipl hospitls…#
标准资料:
7.  Prllelism is use in ________.
. It is women who n ring empthy, tolerne, insight, ptiene, n persistene to government …
. The women of  ntion mol its morl, its religions, n its politis y the lives they live.
. Why re women thought of s seretries, not ministrtors? L
标准资料:
8.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of simile?
. They look like figures representing gluttony in  meievl morlity ply, n you expet lies in wimples to pper n lowns resse like monkeys.
. There re lso ig lok letters li out on sn like formtions of gymnsts t  Soviet youth rlly.
. He rethes hr. He looks roun.
. Mye he hesittes, or looks roun, or gives up.
标准资料:
9.  Srsm is pplie in ________.
. When the rs, who h een use to living springly on  few tes, quire the rihes of the Estern Romn Empire n welt in ples of lmost unelievle luxury, they i not, on tht ount, eome intive.
. When Lonon rows ssemle in Trflgr Squre to heer to the eho n nnounement tht the government hs eie to hve them kille, they woul not o so if they h wlke 25 mile tht y.
. ny persons foun voting  preventive wr shoul e onemne to two hours  y with these ingenious monsters.
标准资料:
10.  Syneohe is NOT use in ________.
. ut there is  mn in my offie,  Mr. H., who proses it wy from morning to night, …
标准资料:
11.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. Why o I think network TV oes  etter jo of informing thn these ppers?
. I m  printe-wor womn myself, n I still think the wor ws not only in the eginning ut will e in the en.
. The wor will previl.
标准资料:
12.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
标准资料:
13.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of hyperole?
. I wnte to gole up the room entire n tke it to iley, who woul help me nlyze n enjoy it.
. With the ol lemone they were suffiient for hilhoo’s lifelong iet.
. I knew from listening to  thousn prehers tht she ws nering the en of her reing, n I hn’t relly her, her to unerstn,  single wor.
标准资料:
14.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
.  slie of my mother-in-lw’s pple pie will stite you fr etter thn  whole kery pie.
. ut who ets with his eyes?
. Yet, if people on’t et onions euse they tste like onions, wht in the nme of Luther urnk o they et them for?
标准资料:
15.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
. Every line of … , ginst totlitrinism n for emorti soilism, …
. I will only sy … less pituresquely n more extly.
. I nnot sy with ertinty whih of my motives re the strongest, ut I know whih of them eserve to e followe.
. Writers
标准资料:
16.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of oxymoron?
. Simple-mine souls will never e stisfie with the nswer to the seon of these questions.
. eth is  rmti, … ittersweet oming to terms with one’s own personlity n one’s life.
标准资料:
17.  Syneohe is NOT use in ________.
. It is not so with me
标准资料:
18.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. The merin rem promise oler people tht if they worke hr enough ll their lives, things woul turn out well for them.
. He stns there, his feet re, his he high from the soring mountin of his huge nek, n he woners where he is.
. He rethes hr. He looks roun.
. Mye he hesittes, or looks roun, or gives up.
标准资料:
19.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
. I nnot sy with ertinty whih of my motives re the strongest, ut I know whih of them eserve to e followe.
. Writers shre this hrteristi … in short, with the whole top rust of humnity.
标准资料:
20.  Whih of the following sentenes o not use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. ut they tlke, n from the sie of the uiling where I wite for the groun to open up n swllow me, I her …
. Like women in English novels who wlke the moors with their loyl ogs ring t  respetful istne. Like the women who st in front of roring fireples, …. Women who wlke over the “heth” n re …
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)  V 1. ( Most Forgiving pe) One of the frin guies oul tell tht these nests h een none y the gorills long efore.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers hs the mnner of  rih ly: refine, gentle n grious.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) To the uthor, the est thing tht shows how  mn is full of ontrition is the mtter of sleep.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The mountin gorill lives in n re up on the volnoes selom visite y the lol frin triesmen.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  (Jeruslem the Golen) From the sene of mle tehers n stuents in the exerpt we n onlue tht it ws not  o-eute shool.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) The qulity of lte life is etermine y  omintion of mny elements.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) The Wtts riots give rise to  flourishing of ghetto literture n rt.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  (Jeruslem the Golen) This exerpt shows the uthor’s interest in feminine psyhology.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) Mny newsppers re owne y one prty.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Why I Write) For fifteen yers or more, Orwell wrote  story out himself.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When he sw the gorill, the uthor ws so fsinte y its hrming pperne tht he forgot to use his inoulrs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  ( Lesson in Living) In Mrguerite’s min, Mrs. Flowers ws  go-life figure.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The uthor thinks it wrong to ut osts y mss-prouing “stnrize” heese.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  (Eveline) Eveline in’t go with Frnk euse she ws fri the ot woul sink n she woul e rowne.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) Wht the uthor lls “heese foos” use to e hn-me in smll ftories.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  (The Troule with Television) News on TV is re very fst n me too rief n inoherent to e omprehensive.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When the mle gorill isovere the uthor n his prty, he suenly rose n ws rey to hrge t them.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) The uthor is the first ongresswomn in the history of the Unite Sttes.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  ( Most Forgiving pe) The uthor foun the re very isturing euse the equtor sun ws eting own him merilessly.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (Why I Write) Orwell elieves tht tlente people hve iniviul mition whih is  motive to rive them on.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 20 道试题,共 60 分。)  V 1. Hyperole is pplie in ________.
. Wht they relly vlue mong the gifts tht we ring to them is intoxiting liquor, whih enles them, for the first time in their lives, to hve the illusion, for  few rief moments, tht it is etter to e live thn e; on  few tes in prise.
. n when exitement y mens of niotine file,  ptrioti ortor woul stir them up to ttk  neighouring trie, whih woul give them ll the enjoyment tht we (oring to our temperment) erive from  horse re or  Generl Eletion.
. ut when he took to griulture, …n to rem of the life herefter in whih he woul perpetully hunt the wil or of Vlhll.
. It is srely possile to exggerte the influene of vnity throughout the rnge of humn life, from the hil of three to the potentte t whose frown the worl tremles.
标准资料:
2.  Rhetoril question is pplie in ________.
. If it is the evil tht tempts the young to enjoy themselves, is it not, perhps, the sme personge tht persues the ol to onemn their enjoyment?
. n is not onemntion perhps merely  form of exitement pproprite to ol ge?
. n is it not, perhps,  rug whih—like opium—hs to e tken in ontinully stronger oses to proue the esire effet?
. Is it not to e fere tht, … everyoy exept the fellow memers of our lu?
标准资料:
3.  Simile is pplie in ________.
. When the rs, who h een use to living springly on  few tes, quire the rihes of the Estern Romn Empire…
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of llusion?
. Prie is  sin. n oring to the Goo ook, it goeth efore  fll.
. … I her the soft-voie Mrs. Flowers n the texture voie of my grnmother merging n melting.
. Wht on erth i one put on to go to Mrs. Flowers’ house?
标准资料:
5.  Unersttement is pplie in ________.
标准资料:
6.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of simile?
. … n eyon this one glimpses the outlines of other, loftier peks, usully with their tops netly ut off y  nk of hevy lou.
. … tht re, the temperte n su-lpine zone, hs eome the refuge of one of the rrest of ll wil nimls in fri, the mountin gorill.
. … ll t one, the sene reks out efore you with the thetrility of  urtin lifte from  stge.
. They were s ineftigle s the gorill himself, n like ll highly-trine trkers they ppere to feel their wy through the ush …
标准资料:
7.  Whih of the following sentenes o not use the rhetoril evie of metonymy?
. Like women in English novels who wlk the moors with their loyl ogs ring t  respetful istne.
标准资料:
8.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
. Writers
标准资料:
9.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of prllelism?
. If the lion rors, if you get too lose to n elephnt n he fns out his ers, if the rhinoeros lowers his he n turns in your iretion, you hve, if you re unrme n even sometimes if you re, just one impulse n tht is to run wy.
. I rte this s the most exiting enounter tht hs ome my wy; n I rememer how, no longer ny nee for silene, the guies with their pngs slshe  pth for us to return through the ush, n how they grinne n were plese euse we were plese, n how I went own the mountin like  young gzelle in two hours stright, never  touh of ftigue, never  thought for my listere feet fter suh  hppy y.
标准资料:
10.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of litotes?
. Litery my not e n inlinle humn right, ut it is one tht the highly literte Founing Fthers might not hve foun unresonle or even unttinle.
. We rove first to … , long n unompromising trk tht
标准资料:
11.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. The sweet sent of vnill h met us s she opene the oor.
. rowne photogrphs leere or thretene from the wll
标准资料:
12.  llusion is not use in ________.
. Who n qurrel with  meium tht so rillintly pkges espist entertinment s  mss-mrketing tool?
. When efore in humn history hs so muh humnity olletively surrenere so muh of its leisure to one toy, one mss eivesion?
. When efore hs
标准资料:
13.  Whih of the sentenes elow pply the rhetoril evie of metonymy?
. Whether you listen to Mozrt or uke Ellington, you n eepen your unerstning of musi only y eing  more onsious n wre listener…
. i not Strvinsky himself prolim tht his musi ws n “ojet,”  “thing,” with  life of its own, n with no other mening thn its own purely musil existene?
标准资料:
14.  llusion is pplie in ________.
. It ws there, ironilly enough, tht the Oyssey turne homewr.
. I er the sme mrk s  son of Wtts now tht I i uring tht ortoril ontest in high shool.
. ut when he took to griulture, …n to rem of the life herefter in whih he woul perpetully hunt the wil or of Vlhll.
标准资料:
15.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of metphor?
. When Mr. Roper ske his guine pigs whih of these mei they woul e lest inline to elieve, the newsppers toppe the list.
. In its entertinment, television ters fr too muh to the lowest instints of mn, prtiulrly the lust for violene n—n t the opposite en of the spetrum—the urge to espe from relity into setion.
. Yet ross this wie ountry, n with the exeption of  hnful of synite olumns, I fil to fin in ny lol pper ny ttempt, however miniml, to strengthen this musle of igestion, without whih news n neither nourish nor inform.
. n though I’m s leery of ertin polls s nyone, this mrgin of reulity is too wie to e isounte.
标准资料:
16.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of simile?
标准资料:
17.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. To quote Eri Sevrei: “Our rigi formule of so-lle ojetivity, . . .the wrp n woof of wht the pper print. . .”
标准资料:
18.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of onomtopoei?
. They were interrupte from time to time y giggles tht must hve ome from Mrs. Flowers
. Like the women who st in front of roring fireples,
. Wht on erth i one put on to go to Mrs. Flowers’ house?
. The hifforoe ws  mze.
标准资料:
19.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
. Wht stimultion?
. How mny times hve I her them sy: “If you wnt to see wht  relly  pper is like, re our sheet.”
. When  lol pper hs  monopoly in  region, s most of them o, why is it neessry to im t the lowest ommon enomintor?
标准资料:
20.  Metphor is use in ________.
. To e llowe, no, invite, into the privte lives of strngers, n to shre their joys n fers, ws  hne to exhnge the Southern itter wormwoo for  up of me with eowulf or  hot up of te n milk with Oliver Twist.
. “It is  fr, fr etter thing tht I o, thn I hve ever one …”
. Prt of the prolem is tht women in meri re muh more rinwshe n ontent with their roles s seon-lss itizens thn lks ever were.
. I hve one the work -- … while mn repe the rewrs, whih is lmost invrily the lot of women in politis.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)  V 1. ( Most Forgiving pe) Though the numer of gorills is smll, the lol triesmen ignore the lw n kill some of them.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  (The Spnish ullfight) The uthor is  ullfight fn.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  (Jeruslem the Golen) From the sene of mle tehers n stuents in the exerpt we n onlue tht it ws not  o-eute shool.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  (The Spnish ullfight) There re mny symoli ts in ullfight.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  (Rok Superstrs) Elvis Presley’s pperne on TV set the young n ol viewers qurreling with eh other.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) The uthor spent twenty yers oing ll the routine work only to get her mle ollegues elete to importnt positions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) To the uthor, the est thing tht shows how  mn is full of ontrition is the mtter of sleep.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  (Vivisetion) The uthor ismisses the question of how muh ruelty there is in lortories euse it is not importnt t ll.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (I’ Rther e lk Thn Femle) It ws iffiult for the uthor to win the eletion ue not so muh to her ril kgroun s to her sex.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Eveline) Ernest, Hrry n Little Keogh were ll Eveline’s rothers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (Vivisetion) The uthor oesn’t think the vitory of vivisetionists is finl.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  (The Troule with Television) News on TV is re very fst n me too rief n inoherent to e omprehensive.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers hs the mnner of  rih ly: refine, gentle n grious.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers ws n intimte frien of the fmily who frequently me to ht with Momm.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  (On Humn Nture n Politis) Some riminls enjoy seeing puli ounts of their worst ts.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  (Rok Superstrs) The uthor onlues y pointing out shrply the true nture of the merin soiety s expresse y rok musi.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  ( Most Forgiving pe) One of the frin guies oul tell tht these nests h een none y the gorills long efore.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The most notle evie of style in this essy is hyperole, elierte exggertion for effet.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  (Wht to Listen for in Musi) The more lovely  musil piee souns, the more vlue it hs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

一、多选题(共 20 道试题,共 60 分。)  V 1. Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of onomtopoei?
. etween hime n hime of the lok …
. It is not so with me, to whom sleep is  oy mistress, …
. They were interrupte from time to time y giggles tht must hve ome from Mrs. Flowers.
标准资料:
2.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
. Writers shre this hrteristi … in short, with the whole top rust of humnity.
标准资料:
3.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of rhetoril question?
.  slie of my mother-in-lw’s pple pie will stite you fr etter thn  whole kery pie.
. ut who ets with his eyes?
. Yet, if people on’t et onions euse they tste like onions, wht in the
标准资料:
4.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of personifition?
. It is not so with me, to whom sleep is  oy mistress, …
. I hve here imginry sheep until they insiste on turning themselves into white ers or lue pigs, …
标准资料:
5.  Unersttement is pplie in ________.
. When the rs, who h een use to living springly on  few tes, quire the rihes of the Estern
标准资料:
6.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of simile?
. It lose roun one with  thik plple rug-like heviness, lmost s if one’s ers were stuffe with otton wool or one’s sense of hering h suenly file; …
. … n how I went own the mountin like  young gzelle in two hours stright, …
标准资料:
7.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of llitertion?
. To quote Eri Sevrei: “Our rigi formule of so-lle ojetivity, . . .the wrp n woof of
标准资料:
8.  Personifition is NOT use in ________.
标准资料:
9.  Simile is pplie in ________.
. When the rs, who h een use to living spring
标准资料:
10.  Whih sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of prllelism?
. n suenly the two ottles egin to wlk n ptter off through  sie gte…
. The ig entrl gts swing open…, first of the three mtors, in their rillint shirts, silk ostumes emroiere in gol, their re stokings n lk slippers n the rih, flowere pes they wer only for this short pre.
. ll t one time it n e rve, pitiful, squli, heroi, messy, hivlrous, n osene
标准资料:
11.  Prllelism is pplie in ________.
. Whether you will e le y this motive to tions whih re useful, or to tions whih re perniious, epens upon the soil system, n upon your pities.
. We hoose the jungle n must ie y our hoie.
. It is estrutive in those who nnot resist exess in lohol or gmling. It is estrutive when it tkes the form of mo violene. n ove ll it is estrutive when it les to wr.
标准资料:
12.  llusion is not use in ________.
. When efore in humn history hs so muh humnity olletively surrenere so muh of its leisure to one toy, one mss eivesion?
. When efore hs
标准资料:
13.  Whih sentenes use the rhetoril evie of ntithesis?
标准资料:
14.  Simile is use in ________.
. Muh of it is wht hs een ptly esrie s “mhine gunning with srps.”
. For nerly  yer, I soppe roun the house, the Store, the shool n the hurh, like n ol isuit, irty n ineile.
标准资料:
15.  Whih of the following sentenes pply the rhetoril evie of rhetoril questions?
. When efore hs virtully n entire ntion surrenere itself wholesle to  meium for selling?
. I nnot sy with ertinty whih of my motives re the strongest, ut I know whih of them eserve to e
标准资料:
16.  Syneohe is NOT use in ________.
标准资料:
17.  Whih of the sentenes elow use the rhetoril evie of syneohe?
. Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?
. Television my not hve  Lippmnn or  Reston, ut then, wht ppers in meri n lim n Eri Sevrei,  Wlter ronkite,  Huntley or  rinkley, or—lthough he is invisile—n Ewr Morgn?
. mong the leing ommenttors on television, you fin no Pegler, no Winhell, no Fulton Lewis, Jr..
. hnge mens troule, hnge mens work, hnge mens ost.
标准资料:
18.  Personifition is NOT use in ________.
. I hve here imginry sheep until they i
标准资料:
19.  Whih of the following sentenes o not use the rhetoril evie of trnsferre epithet?
标准资料:
20.  Whih of the following sentenes use the rhetoril evie of litotes?
. Litery my not e n inlinle humn right, ut it is one tht the highly literte Founing Fthers might not hve foun unresonle or even unttinle.
标准资料:

二、判断题(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)  V 1. (On Getting Off to Sleep) To the uthor, the est thing tht shows how  mn is full of ontrition is the mtter of sleep.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
2.  (The Spnish ullfight) Suessful mtors re even more iolize thn film strs.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
3.  ( Most Forgiving pe) Though the numer of gorills is smll, the lol triesmen ignore the lw n kill some of them.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
4.  ( Most Forgiving pe) When the uthor n his prty se out tht morning, he ws quite ertin tht he woul meet the gorills.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
5.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) The uthor sys tht when he is in e, he feels like writing, so he puts pens, ink n pper ner him.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
6.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) The uthor hs enountere intense prtisnship in television newssts n network ommentries on urrent events.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
7.  (On Getting Off to Sleep) Priestley thinks he will eome more fmous if people know wht is in his min when he is sleepless.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
8.  (Wht’s Wrong with Our Press?) oumentries on TV help the uiene to igest the news n ome to its own onlusions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
9.  (I’ll Never Espe the Ghetto) The Wtts riots were  mssive tion le y  few ivil rights leers.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
10.  (Vivisetion) Protest ginst vivisetion use to e strong, ut toy no one re show ny opposition.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
11.  (The Trgey of Ol ge in meri) Ol people who re poor hve een poor ll their lives.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
12.  ( Lesson in Living) Mrs. Flowers took speil re of Mrguerite only euse she like her.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
13.  (Why I Write) oring to Orwell, ll writers, even writers of rilwy guies, hve estheti onsiertions.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
14.  (Jeruslem the Golen) This exerpt shows the uthor’s interest in feminine psyhology.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
15.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) The uthor htes frozen foos in spite of their seeming vntges.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
16.  (Why I Write) When writing Homge to tloni, Orwell’s first onern is politil.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
17.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) Htre is the very feeling the uthor hs out wht siene hs one to foo.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
18.  ( Most Forgiving pe) One of the frin guies oul tell tht these nests h een none y the gorills long efore.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
19.  (Four hoies for Young People) The uthor personlly fvors the fourth lterntive.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:
20.  (Siene Hs Spoile My Supper) Wht the uthor lls “heese foos” use to e hn-me in smll ftories.
. 错误
. 正确
标准资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:38 , Processed in 0.094322 second(s), 24 queries .