奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1116|回复: 0

西安交通大学18年12月补考《英语3(新录)》作业考核试题(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-17 21:30:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[西安交通大学]西安交通大学18年12月补考《英语3(新录)》作业考核试
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1题,____________you don't like him is none of my business.
A、What
B、Who
C、That
D、Whether

第2题,Wireless waste from cell phones, pocket PCs, and music players (             ) special problems because they have toxic chemicals in batteries and other components.
A、expose
B、commit
C、pose
D、transport

第3题,Mary (             ) to go abroad for further education, but she gave it up later.
A、is hoping
B、was hoping
C、had hoped
D、has hoped

第4题,The crime was discovered till 48 hours later,____________gave the criminal plenty of time to get away.
A、which
B、that
C、so
D、what

第5题,She has two best friends.             of them is in the country.
A、All
B、Both
C、No one
D、Neither

第6题,In some areas China is(               )the developed countries, but it will take some years before we can catch up with them.
A、growing into
B、whipping up
C、gaining on
D、heading for

第7题,A remote-controlled bomb exploded outside a hotel near the town square yesterday, (             )at least 12 people.
A、having been injured
B、having injured
C、injured
D、injuring

第8题,As people's living standards improve, the health and beauty business is (            )with more sophisticated products than ever before.
A、astonishing
B、flourishing
C、exaggerating
D、diminishing

第9题,- Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water?- __________________.
A、It's very kind of you
B、No, I wouldn't
C、Yes, please
D、Here you are

第10题,Makers of consumer electronics will pay for environmental sanitation    services to collect and (             )    used refrigerators, computers and televisions under the new rules.
A、discharge
B、distribute
C、dispose of
D、deal with

第11题,____________he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
A、As soon as
B、As well as
C、So far as
D、So long as

第12题,After the new technique was introduced, the factory produced (             )cars in 2002 as in the year before.
A、as twice many
B、as many twice
C、twice as many
D、as twice as many

第13题,The worsening of the country's economy could mean (              ) public support for the ruling party.
A、crippled
B、subtracted
C、fluttered
D、diminished

第14题,I just wonder if (            )ever(             )that you could have your own enterprise and run it yourself when you were still a student.
A、it...occurred
B、you...occurred to it
C、it...occurred to you
D、you...occurred

第15题,Will you _________me a favor, please?
A、do
B、make
C、bring
D、give

第16题,Bicycle riders want the city government to set aside special lanes for bicycles on some of the main streets, but though they have got some supporters, (              )likes the idea.
A、everyone
B、not everyone
C、no one
D、someone

第17题,For traditional Chinese painters, fame and fortune come late, and it is (             )for artists to hold their first exhibitions when they are over seventy years old.
A、hardly common
B、less frequent
C、not unheard of
D、just usual

第18题,Any excitement you have at starting a new job is always (               ) with a certain amount of fear.
A、mingled
B、dotted
C、joined
D、scarred

第19题,- Who is John Smith? - He is the speaker ____________ heard last week.
A、which we would have
B、we would have
C、we
D、we had

第20题,- May I use your bike for a moment?- ____________________________
A、It's well.
B、It doesn't matter.
C、By all means.
D、I have no idea

第21题,The problem of poverty is particularly (              ) in rural areas where one in three adults is unemployed.
A、offensive
B、significant
C、acute
D、frail

第22题,(              )more information, they could make the plan better than it is now.
A、Having given
B、If giving
C、Given
D、To be given

第23题,My trip to the small village under the control of the enemy fire was full of delays and difficulties, but I eventually (             ) .
A、got by
B、turned it over
C、hit the sack
D、made it

第24题,Japan's productivity has overtaken America's in some manufacturing industries, but elsewhere the United States has (              )its lead.
A、take up
B、brought back
C、rested on
D、clung to

第25题,As some of the rules concerning foreign trade run contrary to the principles of the WTO, the government decided to (             )them as soon as possible.
A、abolish
B、accomplish
C、distinguish
D、establish

第26题,The thought of dying slowly and painfully (            )me. I really can't understand why so many people are opposed to euthanasia (安乐死).
A、terrifies
B、curses
C、puzzles
D、injures

第27题,He (            )the problem (             )in his mind for a whole week before he did anything about it.
A、switched...on
B、kicked...up
C、turned...over
D、took...on

第28题,I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I              to half a dozen other groups before.
A、was giving
B、am giving
C、had given
D、have given

第29题,Space exploration has been made (             )with the development of modern science and technology.
A、it possible
B、it was possible
C、that possible
D、possible

第30题,This is ____________ I want to tell you.
A、it
B、that
C、which
D、what

第31题,We don't doubt ____________ he can make a good job of it.
A、if
B、that
C、what
D、why

第32题,After a very busy schedule in the past two months, Kenneth plans to take things (             )for a while.
A、at ease
B、easily
C、easy
D、with ease

第33题,If your monthly salary exceeds 10,000, you have  to (              ) 20% tax from the sum you receive.
A、designate
B、repay
C、subtract
D、snatch

第34题,Women workers wear hats ____________their hair gets caught in the machinery.
A、if
B、in case
C、unless
D、because

第35题,As the semester is drawing to an end, the student union is calling on all the students to (             )the temptation to cheat on exams.
A、refuse
B、reject
C、resist
D、resolve

第36题,When energy is converted from one form to another, some energy is always lost as heat.(              ),no energy conversion is 100% efficient.
A、In other terms
B、In other words
C、In another way
D、In some way

第37题,It is said that             boys in your school like playing football in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.
A、quite a lot
B、quite a few
C、quite a bit
D、quite a little

第38题,While freshmen are considered part of the academic elite, some of them appear to lack common sense (              )following the traffic regulations.
A、coming to
B、when coming to
C、when it comes to
D、when they come to

第39题,Henry stood by me when I most needed it. I will always (              ) that.
A、impress
B、register
C、pledge
D、appreciate

第40题,The time will come ____________ man can fly  ____________ he likes in the universe.
A、how ... where
B、when ... wherever
C、where ... where
D、what ... which

第41题,A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough (             )a fair deal afterwards.
A、being given
B、been given
C、given
D、to be given

第42题,Certainly in our society teachers don't enjoy the respect that is (              ) to doctors and lawyers.
A、rewarded
B、accorded
C、designated
D、transferred

第43题,Vicki never worried or hesitated about anything, she just(            ) it and almost always got whatever she wanted.
A、went by
B、went for
C、went over
D、went with

第44题,Three people went killed in the bomb explosion, but police have not yet identified the (               ) .
A、representatives
B、statistics
C、victims
D、circumstances

第45题,The problem is not             so easy as you think. It's far from being settled.
A、hardly
B、almost
C、nearly
D、scarcely

第46题,NASA's Mars program was set back when two spacecraft failed up reaching Mars, one (             )up in the planet's atmosphere and the other   after a software failure.
A、burned; disappeared
B、burned; disappearing
C、burning; disappearing
D、burning; disappeared

第47题,- Would you mind changing seats with me?- __________________.
A、I'd rather stay here if you don't mind.
B、Sorry, I don't like neither.
C、Certainly, why not?
D、Yes, we like these two places

第48题,The reason I plan to go is ____________if I don't.
A、because she will be unhappy
B、that she will be unhappy
C、what she will be unhappy
D、for she will be unhappy

第49题,- How do you do? Glad to meet you.- __________________.
A、Fine. How are you?
B、How do you do? Glad to meet you, too.
C、How are you? Thank you!
D、Nice. How are you?

第50题,"Hi, John, could you show me how to (             ) graphics with text on the same screen?"
A、fuse
B、clone
C、merge
D、mingle

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:23 , Processed in 0.095262 second(s), 19 queries .