奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1373|回复: 0

[西安交通大学] 西安交通大学19年3月课程考试《英语3(新录)》作业考核试题(100分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-23 01:24:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[西安交通大学]西安交通大学19年3月课程考试《英语3(新录)》作业考核试
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1题,____________you don't like him is none of my business.
A、What
B、Who
C、That
D、Whether
正确资料:

第2题,Wireless waste from cell phones, pocket PCs, and music players (             ) special problems because they have toxic chemicals in batteries and other components.
A、expose
B、commit
C、pose
D、transport
正确资料:

第3题,Mary (             ) to go abroad for further education, but she gave it up later.
A、is hoping
B、was hoping
C、had hoped
D、has hoped
正确资料:

第4题,The crime was discovered till 48 hours later,____________gave the criminal plenty of time to get away.
A、which
B、that
C、so
D、what
正确资料:

第5题,She has two best friends.             of them is in the country.
A、All
B、Both
C、No one
D、Neither
正确资料:

第6题,In some areas China is(               )the developed countries, but it will take some years before we can catch up with them.
A、growing into
B、whipping up
C、gaining on
D、heading for
正确资料:

第7题,A remote-controlled bomb exploded outside a hotel near the town square yesterday, (             )at least 12 people.
A、having been injured
B、having injured
C、injured
D、injuring
正确资料:

第8题,As people's living standards improve, the health and beauty business is (            )with more sophisticated products than ever before.
A、astonishing
B、flourishing
C、exaggerating
D、diminishing
正确资料:

第9题,— Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water?— __________________.
A、It’s very kind of you
B、No, I wouldn’t
C、Yes, please
D、Here you are
正确资料:

第10题,Makers of consumer electronics will pay for environmental sanitation    services to collect and (             )    used refrigerators, computers and televisions under the new rules.
A、discharge
B、distribute
C、dispose of
D、deal with
正确资料:

第11题,____________he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
A、As soon as
B、As well as
C、So far as
D、So long as
正确资料:

第12题,After the new technique was introduced, the factory produced (             )cars in 2002 as in the year before.
A、as twice many
B、as many twice
C、twice as many
D、as twice as many
正确资料:

第13题,The worsening of the country's economy could mean (              ) public support for the ruling party.
A、crippled
B、subtracted
C、fluttered
D、diminished
正确资料:

第14题,I just wonder if (            )ever(             )that you could have your own enterprise and run it yourself when you were still a student.
A、it...occurred
B、you...occurred to it
C、it...occurred to you
D、you...occurred
正确资料:

第15题,Will you _________me a favor, please?
A、do
B、make
C、bring
D、give
正确资料:

第16题,Bicycle riders want the city government to set aside special lanes for bicycles on some of the main streets, but though they have got some supporters, (              )likes the idea.
A、everyone
B、not everyone
C、no one
D、someone
正确资料:

第17题,For traditional Chinese painters, fame and fortune come late, and it is (             )for artists to hold their first exhibitions when they are over seventy years old.
A、hardly common
B、less frequent
C、not unheard of
D、just usual
正确资料:

第18题,Any excitement you have at starting a new job is always (               ) with a certain amount of fear.
A、mingled
B、dotted
C、joined
D、scarred
正确资料:

第19题,— Who is John Smith? — He is the speaker ____________ heard last week.
A、which we would have
B、we would have
C、we
D、we had
正确资料:

第20题,— May I use your bike for a moment?— ____________________________
A、It's well.
B、It doesn't matter.
C、By all means.
D、I have no idea
正确资料:

第21题,The problem of poverty is particularly (              ) in rural areas where one in three adults is unemployed.
A、offensive
B、significant
C、acute
D、frail
正确资料:

第22题,(              )more information, they could make the plan better than it is now.
A、Having given
B、If giving
C、Given
D、To be given
正确资料:

第23题,My trip to the small village under the control of the enemy fire was full of delays and difficulties, but I eventually (             ) .
A、got by
B、turned it over
C、hit the sack
D、made it
正确资料:

第24题,Japan's productivity has overtaken America's in some manufacturing industries, but elsewhere the United States has (              )its lead.
A、take up
B、brought back
C、rested on
D、clung to
正确资料:

第25题,As some of the rules concerning foreign trade run contrary to the principles of the WTO, the government decided to (             )them as soon as possible.
A、abolish
B、accomplish
C、distinguish
D、establish
正确资料:

第26题,The thought of dying slowly and painfully (            )me. I really can't understand why so many people are opposed to euthanasia (安乐死).
A、terrifies
B、curses
C、puzzles
D、injures
正确资料:

第27题,He (            )the problem (             )in his mind for a whole week before he did anything about it.
A、switched...on
B、kicked...up
C、turned...over
D、took...on
正确资料:

第28题,I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I              to half a dozen other groups before.
A、was giving
B、am giving
C、had given
D、have given
正确资料:

第29题,Space exploration has been made (             )with the development of modern science and technology.
A、it possible
B、it was possible
C、that possible
D、possible
正确资料:

第30题,This is ____________ I want to tell you.
A、it
B、that
C、which
D、what
正确资料:

第31题,We don't doubt ____________ he can make a good job of it.
A、if
B、that
C、what
D、why
正确资料:

第32题,After a very busy schedule in the past two months, Kenneth plans to take things (             )for a while.
A、at ease
B、easily
C、easy
D、with ease
正确资料:

第33题,If your monthly salary exceeds 10,000, you have  to (              ) 20% tax from the sum you receive.
A、designate
B、repay
C、subtract
D、snatch
正确资料:

第34题,Women workers wear hats ____________their hair gets caught in the machinery.
A、if
B、in case
C、unless
D、because
正确资料:

第35题,As the semester is drawing to an end, the student union is calling on all the students to (             )the temptation to cheat on exams.
A、refuse
B、reject
C、resist
D、resolve
正确资料:

第36题,When energy is converted from one form to another, some energy is always lost as heat.(              ),no energy conversion is 100% efficient.
A、In other terms
B、In other words
C、In another way
D、In some way
正确资料:

第37题,It is said that             boys in your school like playing football in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.
A、quite a lot
B、quite a few
C、quite a bit
D、quite a little
正确资料:

第38题,While freshmen are considered part of the academic elite, some of them appear to lack common sense (              )following the traffic regulations.
A、coming to
B、when coming to
C、when it comes to
D、when they come to
正确资料:

第39题,Henry stood by me when I most needed it. I will always (              ) that.
A、impress
B、register
C、pledge
D、appreciate
正确资料:

第40题,The time will come ____________ man can fly  ____________ he likes in the universe.
A、how ... where
B、when ... wherever
C、where ... where
D、what ... which
正确资料:

第41题,A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough (             )a fair deal afterwards.
A、being given
B、been given
C、given
D、to be given
正确资料:

第42题,Certainly in our society teachers don't enjoy the respect that is (              ) to doctors and lawyers.
A、rewarded
B、accorded
C、designated
D、transferred
正确资料:

第43题,Vicki never worried or hesitated about anything, she just(            ) it and almost always got whatever she wanted.
A、went by
B、went for
C、went over
D、went with
正确资料:

第44题,Three people went killed in the bomb explosion, but police have not yet identified the (               ) .
A、representatives
B、statistics
C、victims
D、circumstances
正确资料:

第45题,The problem is not             so easy as you think. It's far from being settled.
A、hardly
B、almost
C、nearly
D、scarcely
正确资料:

第46题,NASA's Mars program was set back when two spacecraft failed up reaching Mars, one (             )up in the planet's atmosphere and the other   after a software failure.
A、burned; disappeared
B、burned; disappearing
C、burning; disappearing
D、burning; disappeared
正确资料:

第47题,— Would you mind changing seats with me?— __________________.
A、I'd rather stay here if you don't mind.
B、Sorry, I don't like neither.
C、Certainly, why not?
D、Yes, we like these two places
正确资料:

第48题,The reason I plan to go is ____________if I don't.
A、because she will be unhappy
B、that she will be unhappy
C、what she will be unhappy
D、for she will be unhappy
正确资料:

第49题,— How do you do? Glad to meet you.— __________________.
A、Fine. How are you?
B、How do you do? Glad to meet you, too.
C、How are you? Thank you!
D、Nice. How are you?
正确资料:

第50题,"Hi, John, could you show me how to (             ) graphics with text on the same screen?"
A、fuse
B、clone
C、merge
D、mingle
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:31 , Processed in 0.103911 second(s), 19 queries .