奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 986|回复: 0

【北京大学】36081001-大学英语1-第三组-2019春(资料 )

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-27 15:41:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
36081001-大学英语1-第三组-2019春分数:100  数:100总体情况

一、阅读理解(共60题,每题1分,共60分)
1).      The clock struck eleven at night. The whole house was quiet. Everyone was in bed except me. Under the strong light, I looked sadly before me at a huge pile of that troublesome stuff(东西) they call "books".  

I was going to have my examination the next day. "When can I go to bed?" I asked myself. I didn't answer. In fact, I dared not. The clock struck twelve. "Oh, dear!" I cried. "Ten more books to read before I can go to bed!" We pupils are the most pity creatures in the world. Dad does not agree with me on this. He did not have to work so hard when he was a boy.  

The clock struck one. I was quite desperate (绝望的) now. I forgot all I had learned. I was too tired to go on. I did the only thing I could. I prayed, "Oh God, please help me pass the exam tomorrow. I do promise to work hard afterwards, Amen." My eyes were so heavy that I could hardly open them. A few minutes later, with my head on the desk, I fell asleep.

1. The writer was sleeping and dreaming.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
试题类型:单选题
标准资料:***
试题难度:一般
试题解析:***
考生资料:
考生得分:***
是否评分:未评分
评价描述:***
2. The writer is a young teacher.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
3. He finished the ten books.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
4. He prayed to God because he was desperate.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
5. He fell asleep on the desk.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:

2).     When John and Victoria Falls arrived in New York City for one-year stay, they did not bring very many things with them. They had planned either to live in a furnished apartment or to buy used furniture. But they soon learned about a new system that more and more people are using. The renting of home furnishings (bed, tables, dishes, and so on) has become one of America’s fastest growing businesses.
    What kinds of people rent their home furnishings instead of buying them? People who are international business or government officials, foreign students, airline workers, young married couples - people whose job or business may force them to move frequently from one city to another. They save a lot of trouble and the cost of moving their furniture each time. They simply rent new furniture when they reach their new homes. Young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike. They prefer to wait until they have enough money to buy furniture they really like. Meanwhile, they find they can rent better quality furniture than they could afford to buy.
    One family, who now have a large, beautiful home of their own, liked their rented furniture so much that they decided to keep renting it instead of buying new things. But usually people don’t like to tell others about it. The idea of renting home furnishings is still quite new, and they are not sure what their neighbors might think.

6. Which of the following has become one of America’s fastest growing businesses?
  A. Selling home furnishings.
B. Renting furnished apartments.
C. Selling used furniture.
D. Renting home furnishings.

试题编号:
考生资料:
7. Why do some people prefer to rent furniture?
  A. Because the furniture they get in this way is new.
B. Because it saves them a lot of money.
C. Because it saves them much trouble and money.
D. Because they can always get better quality furniture in this way.

试题编号:
考生资料:
8. What can you infer from the passage?
  A. The idea of renting furniture is not acceptable.
B. Renting furniture is not popular in the couple’s home town.
C. Only those who don’t have enough money to rent furniture.
D. People usually grow to like the furniture they have rented.

试题编号:
考生资料:
9. Which of the following can best serve as the title of the passage?
  A. Rent or Buy?
B. A New Way of Getting Home Furnishings.
C. Furnished Apartments.
D. A New Idea.

试题编号:
考生资料:
10. Young people liked renting home furniture because_________.
  A. they have less money
B. they don’t want to buy old furniture
C. the new furniture is of good quality
D. they don’t have much money and don’t want to buy the cheap furniture

试题编号:
考生资料:

3).     In Europe many people died during the Second World War. As a result, at the end of the war there were many orphans there. A man called Hermann Gmeiner wanted to help these children.
    His idea was simple. He wanted orphans to have a home, and he wanted them to have the care and kindness of parents. Gmeiner asked people to give him some money. With this money he built the first SOS Children's Village at Imst, in Austria. It opened in 1949. This is how the SOS Children's Village started. The letters SOS stand for "Save Our Souls." This means "Please help us!". An SOS Children's Village gives help to orphans.
    Hermann Gmeiner's idea for helping orphans soon spread all over the world. By 1983 there were 170 SOS Children's Villages in the world. People in many countries give money to help the villages. Today the children from the first village are grown up. Now some of them work in other SOS Children's Villages.
    In SOS Villages orphans live in family groups. There are several houses in each village. The biggest villages have 40 or 50 houses! Between seven and ten children live in a house. A woman lives with each group of children and looks after them. She gives the children a lot of love and kindness. She cooks for them and makes comfortable, happy home for them. The children go to school, they go out with their friends and they go into town.

11. An orphan is a child, who has no parents.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
12. Gmeiner built the first SOS Children's Village with the money people gave him.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
13. There are about 30 houses in the biggest SOS Children's Village.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
14. We can conclude from the article that the money for helping the SOS Villages mainly comes from the orphans themselves.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
15. A woman lives with each group of children and looks after them.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:

4).     A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self-made man - the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts, usually beginning by working with his hands. While the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common laborer or even the skilled factory worker, he may take pains to point out that his father started life in America as a farmer or laborer of some sort.
    This attitude toward manual (体力的) labor is now still seen in many aspects of American life. One is invited to dinner at a home that is not only comfortably but even luxuriously (豪华地) furnished and in which there is every evidence of the fact that the family has been able to afford foreign travel, expensive hobbies, and college education for the children; yet the hostess probably will cook the dinner herself, will serve it herself and will wash dishes afterward; furthermore,  the dinner will not consist merely of something quickly and easily assembled from contents of various cans and a cake or a pie bought at the nearby bakery. On the contrary, the hostess usually takes pride in careful preparation of special dishes. A professional may talk about washing the car, digging in his flowerbeds, painting the house. His wife may even help with these things, just as he often helps her with the dishwashing. The son who is away at college may wait on table and wash dishes for his living, or during the summer he may work with a construction gang on a highway in order to pay for his education.

16. From Para. 1, we know that in America _________.
  A. people tend to have a high opinion of the self-made man
B. people can always rise to the top through their own efforts
C. college professors win great respect from common workers
D. people feel painful to mention their fathers as labors

试题编号:
考生资料:
17. According to the passage, the hostess cooks dinner herself mainly because _________.
  A. servants in America are hard to get.
B. she takes pride in what she can do herself
C. she can hardly afford servants
D. it is easy to prepare a meal with canned food

试题编号:
考生资料:
18. The underlined expression “wait on table” in Para. 2 means “_________”.
  A. work in a furniture shop
B. keep accounts for a bar
C. wait to lay the table
D. serve customers in a restaurant

试题编号:
考生资料:
19. The author’s attitude towards manual labor is _______.
  A. positive
B. negative
C. humorous
D. critical

试题编号:
考生资料:
20. Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?
  A. A Respectable Self-made Family
B. American Attitude toward Manual Labor
C. Characteristics of American Culture
D. The Development of Manual Labor

试题编号:
考生资料:

5).     Benjamin Franklin was born in 1706 in Boston, Massachusetts. His mother and father were of Puritan (清教徒的) religion. They left England and moved to the English colony of Massachusetts in order to escape persecution (迫害) for their religion. In Boston, Franklin left school when he was ten years old and worked for his father for two years. Then he went to work on his brother's newspaper. He became the editor of this paper when he was sixteen. Because he wanted to be independent, he went to Philadelphia. There he bought his own newspaper. He worked hard and saved his money. And by the age of 24 he was one of the most successful men in Philadelphia.
    In 1732 Franklin published a book POOR RICHARD'S ALMANAC(历本). Most almanacs contained information for farmers, such as information about the days and weeks of the year and about the weather. To his almanac, Franklin added wise sayings, his observations about life, some of these sayings are still famous today. For example, "Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise," and "Waste not, want not," and "A penny saved is a penny earned."

21. Benjamin Franklin was of English origin.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
22. His parents moved to Massachusetts because they wanted to make a fortune.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
23. At the age of 11, he worked for his brother.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
24. He moved to Philadelphia because he wanted to be dependent.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
25. Franklin's almanacs contained information for farmer and wise sayings.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:

6). Once James Thornhill, a famous English painter, was asked to paint some pictures on the walls of the king's palace in England.

Then workers were sent for and a big platform(台子)was made.

With the help of a worker, Thornhill started painting on the platform. They worked for a whole year and at last the pictures were ready.

Thornhill was happy when he looked at the pictures, for they were really beautiful. He looked at them for a long time, and then took one step back and looked again. Now the pictures were even more beautiful. He took another step, then another. Finally he was at the very edge of the platform, but he didn't know it because he was thinking of his pictures.

The worker saw everything. "What should I do?" he thought. "Thornhill was at the very edge of the platform. If I cry out, he will take another step, fall off it and surely be killed. "So the worker quickly took some paint(漆)and threw it at the pictures.

"What are you doing?" cried the painter, running quickly forward to his pictures.

26. James Thornhill was an English ______.
  A. worker
B. artist
C. king
D. writer

试题编号:
考生资料:
27. He was ordered to ______.
  A. paint the wall of the king's palace in England
B. paint some pictures on the wall of the palace
C. build a big platform in front of the palace
D. put up some new pictures on the old wall

试题编号:
考生资料:
28. It took them ______ to finish the pictures.
  A. a month
B. a week
C. twelve months
D. half a month

试题编号:
考生资料:
29. James Thornhill felt that the ______ he was from the pictures, the ______ they were.
  A. nearer…more beautiful
B. farther…more ugly
C. farther…more beautiful
D. higher above…more good-looking

试题编号:
考生资料:
30. The worker threw some paint at the pictures in order to ______.
  A. save James' life
B. destroy the picture
C. make the picture more beautiful
D. make the king angry

试题编号:
考生资料:

7). I arrived in the United States on February 6,1966, but I remember my first day here very clearly. My friend was waiting for me when my plane landed at Kennedy Airport at three o'clock in the afternoon. The weather was very cold and it was snowing, but I was too excited to mind. From the airport, my friend and I took a taxi to my hotel. My friend left me because he had to go back to work. He promised to return the next day.

Shortly after my friend had left, I went to a restaurant near the hotel to get something to eat. Because I couldn't speak a word of English, I couldn't tell the waiter what I wanted. I was very sad and started to make some gestures(手势), but the waiter didn't understand me. Finally, I ordered the same thing the man at the next table was eating. After dinner, I started to walk along Broadway. I did not feel tired, so I continued to walk around the city. I wanted to see everything on my first day. I knew it was impossible, but I wanted to try.

When I returned to the hotel, I was tired, but I couldn't sleep because I kept hearing the fire and police cars during the night. I lay awake and thought about New York. It was a very big and interesting city with many tall buildings and big cars, and full of noise and busy people. I also decided right then that I had to learn to speak English.

31. When he first arrived in New York, it was snowing.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
32. He ate at the hotel.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
33. He could not have what he really wanted, because he could not speak English.
  A. T
B. F
C.  
D.  

试题编号:
考生资料:
34. That night he could not sleep, because he was not tired at all.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
35. The story is about my first day in New York.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:

8).     Mr. Tom Forester lived by himself a long way from town. He hardly ever left his home, but one day he went into town to buy some things in the market. After he had bought them, he went into a restaurant and sat down at a table by himself. When he looked around, he saw several old people put glasses on before reading their newspapers, so after lunch he decided to go to a shop to buy himself some glasses too. He walked along the road, and soon found a shop.
    The man in the shop made him try on a lot of glasses, but Tom always said, "No, I can't read with these."
    The man became more and more puzzled(迷惑不解), until finally he said, "Excuse me, but can you read at all?"
    "No, of course I can't!" Tom said angrily. "If I was already able to read, do you think I would have come here to buy glasses?"

36. Mr Forester lived ______.
  A. with his family in a city
B. with his family in the countryside
C. alone in a city
D. alone in the countryside

试题编号:
考生资料:
37. Tom ______ went into town.
  A. often
B. always
C. almost never
D. everyday

试题编号:
考生资料:
38. The old people in the restaurant read their newspapers ______.
  A. with glasses on
B. with glasses off
C. with glasses of beer in front of them
D. with glass pipes in their mouths

试题编号:
考生资料:
39. The shop Tom went into sold ______.
  A. drinking glasses and cups
B. glass for windows and doors
C. glasses for people who could not read
D. glasses for people who could not see well

试题编号:
考生资料:
40. What kind of mistake did Tom make?
  A. He went to the wrong kind of shop.
B. He didn't try on all the glasses in the shop.
C. He thought that a person who had not learned to read would be able to do so if he wore glasses.
D. He left his money in the restaurant.

试题编号:
考生资料:

9). Pearl Carlson was shaken awake at 3:30 a.m. by a forceful pull. King, the family dog, was trying to pull her out of the bed. Then she smelled smoke and heard the sound of fire from her parent's room. Pearl's screams awaked her mother, Fern, and father, Howard, who had recently been in hospital for lung disease. Helping Howard to a first-floor window, Fern told him to climb out, then ran to her daughter.

Still inside, King appeared at Pearl's window, making squeaking (短促尖叫) sounds. When running toward Pearl's bedroom, Fern realized her husband hadn't yet escaped. She made her way back through the smoke and flames, following King's sound to where Howard lay semiconscious (半昏迷) on the floor. Fern helped him get outside. King came out only after both were safe.

As day dawned, the Carlsons saw that King's paws were badly burnt, and his entire body was burnt, too. His chain collar had gotten so hot that it burnt his throat, making it impossible for him to bark (叫) normally. Only after the seven-year-old dog refused food did they find pieces of wood in his mouth and realize that King, who slept outside, had bitten through a wood door to warn his family.  

41. According to the story, the first one who was completely out of danger could be Fern.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
42. King was the family's dog.  
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
43. When the master's room caught fire, the dog waked Pearl up.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
44. After reading this story, we've learnt that the dog was badly burned and not able to eat.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
45. From this story it can be inferred that the dog is man's best friend.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:

10).     Britain and France are separated by the English Channel, a body of water that can be crossed in as few as 20 minutes. But the cultures of the two countries sometimes seem to be miles apart.
Last Thursday Britain and France celebrated the 100th anniversary (周年纪念) of the signing of a friendship agreement called the Entente Cordiality. The agreement marked a new beginning for the countries following centuries of wars and love-hate partnership.
    But their relationship has been ups and downs over the past century. Just last year, there were fierce disagreements over the Iraq war-which British Prime Minister Tony Blair supported despite French President Jacques Chirac speaking out against it. This discomfort is expressed in Blair and Chirac’s body language at international meetings. While the French leader often greets German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder with a hug, Blair just receives a handshake. However, some political experts say the war in Iraq could in fact have helped ties.
    The history of divisions may well be because of the very different ways in which the two sides see the world. But this doesn’t stop 12 million Britons taking holidays in France each year. However, only 3 million French come in the opposite direction. Surveys show that most French people feel closer to the Germans than they do to the British. And the research carried out in Britain has found that only a third of the population believes the French can be trusted. Perhaps this bad feeling comes because the British dislike France’s close relationship with Germany, or because the French are not happy with Britain’s close links with the US.
    Whatever the answer is, as both sides celebrate 100 years of "doubtful friendship", they are at least able to make jokes about each other. Here’s one: What’s the best thing about Britain’s relationship with France? The English Channel.

46. For centuries, the relationship between Britain and France is______.  
  A. friendly  
B. impolite  
C. brotherly
D. a mixture of love and hate  

试题编号:
考生资料:
47. The war in Iraq does ______ to the relationship between France and Britain.
  A. good  
B. harm
C. neither good nor harm
D. both good and harm

试题编号:
考生资料:
48. The British are not so friendly to ______ and the French are not so friendly to ______.
  A. Germany; America
B. America; Germany  
C. Germany; Germany
D. America; America

试题编号:
考生资料:
49. ____ are more interested in having holidays in _________.
  A. American people … Britain  
B. British people … Germany
C. French people … Britain  
D. British people … France

试题编号:
考生资料:
50. What does the last sentence mean? _______  
  A. As long as the English Channel exists, no further disagreement will form between France and Britain.
B. The English Channel can prevent anything unfriendly happening in both France and Britain.
C. France and Britain are near neighbors, and this will help balance the relationship between them.
D. The English Channel is the largest enemy between France and Britain.  

试题编号:
考生资料:

11). Ruth Mckenney was born in 1911 in Mishawaka, India. She grew up in Cleveland, Ohio, and at the age of fourteen she got her first job working nights in a printer's shop. She also worked as a waitress, but after dropping two fruit salads on the floor, she was fired(解雇).

While Miss Mckenney was studying in an Ohio State University, she found an outside job as a reporter for the Columbus Dispatch. In fact, she left college before she got her degree in order to devote all her time to newspaper work. She later worked on papers in Akron, Ohio, and New York City.

In New York, Miss Mckenney began to write stories about the amusing experiences she shared with her sister. These were published in the New York magazine, and later in a book called “My Sister Eileen”. This book was an immediate bestseller, and soon became a hit play. Miss Mckenney has also written a guide to England and a number of serious books on American labor.

Miss Mckenney married Richard Bransten in 1937. They had one daughter. It came as no surprise when the author named her Eileen.

Ruth Mckenney died in 1972.

51. Ruth Mckenney started her newspaper work after she left college.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
52. The Columbus Dispatch is the name of a newspaper.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
53. “My Sister Eileen” was a great success.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
54. She later worked on papers in Akron, Ohio, and New York City.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:
55. The author named her daughter “Eileen” because she loved her sister very much.
  A. T
B. F

试题编号:
考生资料:

12). In the United States elementary education begins at the age of six. At this stage nearly all the teachers are women, mostly married. The atmosphere is usually very friendly, and the teachers have now accepted the idea that the important thing is to make the children happy and interested. The old authoritarian (要绝对服从的) methods of education were discredited (不被认可) rather a long time ago --- so much so that many people now think that they have gone too far in the direction of trying to make children happy and interested rather than giving them actual instruction.

The social education of young children tries to make them accept the idea that human beings in a society need to work together for their common good. So the emphasis is on co-operation rather than competition throughout most of this process. This may seem curious, in view of the fact that American society is highly competitive; however, the need for making people sociable in this sense has come to be regarded as one of the functions of education. Most Americans do grow up with competitive ideas, and obviously quite a few as criminals, but it is not fair to say that the educational system fails. It probably does succeed in making most people sociable and ready to help one another both in material ways and through kindness and friendliness.

56. According to the passage, the U.S. elementary education is supposed to make children ____.
  A. sensible and sensitive
B. competitive and interested
C. curious and friendly
D.  happy and co-operative

试题编号:
考生资料:
57. Some Americans complain about elementary schools because they think ____.
  A. children are reluctant to help each other
B. schools lay too much emphasis on co-operation
C. children should grow up with competitive ideas
D. schools give little actual instruction to children

试题编号:
考生资料:
58. The author’s attitude towards American education can be best described as _____.
  A. favorable
B. negative
C. tolerant
D. unfriendly

试题编号:
考生资料:
59. The American educational system emphasizes ____.
  A. material wealth
B. competition
C. co-operation
D. personal benefit

试题编号:
考生资料:
60. The word “sociable” (Line 7, Paragraph2) most probably means _____.
  A. fond of talking freely
B. friendly with other people
C. concerned about social welfare
D. happy at school

试题编号:
考生资料:

二、完形填空(共40题,每题1分,共40分)
1).     Do you know the story about the fox and the grapes? A fox is ___61___ food. He is very hungry. Now, he stands near a wall. The wall is very ___62___.
    The fox is looking up. He sees a lot of fine grapes ___63___ the wall. He smiles and says, "How nice they are! I want to eat them."
    The fox jumps and jumps, but the wall is too high. He ___64___ get the grapes.
    The fox says, "I must go now. I don't like those grapes. They are green. They are not ___65___ to eat."

61. 61
  A. looking for
B. good
C. on
D. high
E. can't

试题编号:
考生资料:
62. 62
  A. looking for
B. good
C. on
D. high
E. can't

试题编号:
考生资料:
63. 63
  A. looking for
B. good
C. on
D. high
E. can't

试题编号:
考生资料:
64. 64
  A. looking for
B. good
C. on
D. high
E. can't

试题编号:
考生资料:
65. 65
  A. looking for
B. good
C. on
D. high
E. can't

试题编号:
考生资料:

2).

A rich American went into a shop in London. He wanted very much ___66__ a nice-looking watch. He saw a watch and liked it so much that he decided to buy it. But the owner of the shop asked five hundred dollars for it. While the American was hesitating, a young man suddenly came into the shop, took the watch out of the owner's hand and ran out with it. It all happened in ___67___ seconds. When the owner ran out into the street, the young man had already __68___ among the people. The American went on. At the next corner, he saw the young man with the stolen watch in his hand, "Do you want to buy a fine watch, sir?" he said in a low voice, "It's only a hundred dollars."

"The young man doesn't know I saw him __69___ the watch just now," he thought. The American paid at once and went happily back to his room with the watch. He told his friend about the fine watch. His friend __70__ a look at the watch and started to shout immediately. He said, "You are a fool. This watch is worth only ten dollars. I'm sure the shop owner and the young man planned all this together."

66. 66
  A. a few
B. disappeared
C. to get
D. took
E. stealing

试题编号:
考生资料:
67. 67
  A. a few
B. disappeared
C. to get
D. took
E. stealing

试题编号:
考生资料:
68. 68
  A. a few
B. disappeared
C. to get
D. took
E. stealing

试题编号:
考生资料:
69. 69
  A. a few
B. disappeared
C. to get
D. took
E. stealing

试题编号:
考生资料:
70. 70
  A. a few
B. disappeared
C. to get
D. took
E. stealing

试题编号:
考生资料:

3). Scientists hope that if we can discover __71__ the brain works, the better use we will be able to put it to. For example, how do we learn language? Man differs most from all the animals in his ability to learn and use language __72__ we still do not know exactly how this is done. Some children learn to speak and read and write when they are very young compared to __73__ children. But scientists are not sure why this happens. They are trying to find out __74__ there is something about the way we teach language to children which in fact prevents children __75__ learning sooner.

71. 71
  A. but
B. how
C. from
D. whether
E. average

试题编号:
考生资料:
72. 72
  A. but
B. how
C. from
D. whether
E. average

试题编号:
考生资料:
73. 73
  A. but
B. how
C. from
D. whether
E. average

试题编号:
考生资料:
74. 74
  A. but
B. how
C. from
D. whether
E. average

试题编号:
考生资料:
75. 75
  A. but
B. how
C. from
D. whether
E. average

试题编号:
考生资料:

4). There have been many great inventions that changed the way we live. The first  great invention was one that is still very __76__ today-wheel. This made it easier to carry heavy things and to travel long __77__. For hundreds of years after that there were few inventions that had affected our life as much as the wheel had done. Then in the early 1800's the world started to change. There was little unknown land left in the world. People __78__ explore much any more. They began to work to make life __79__. In the second half of the 19th century many great inventions were made. Among them were the camera, the electric light and the radio. These all __80__ a big part of our life today.

76. 76
  A. better
B. didn't have to
C. distances
D. became
E. important

试题编号:
考生资料:
77. 77
  A. better
B. didn't have to
C. distances
D. became
E. important

试题编号:
考生资料:
78. 78
  A. better
B. didn't have to
C. distances
D. became
E. important

试题编号:
考生资料:
79. 79
  A. better
B. didn't have to
C. distances
D. became
E. important

试题编号:
考生资料:
80. 80
  A. better
B. didn't have to
C. distances
D. became
E. important

试题编号:
考生资料:

5). It's half past four in the afternoon. Meal is ready. There are many things __81__ the table like plates, bowls and glasses. We can see some __82__, eggs and fish on the plates. There are some dumplings, noodles and rice. Oh, there is a big round cake in the middle of the table. There is __83__ to drink, there are five glasses there. One of the glasses is full of milk, two of them are full of coffee and other two __84__ full of coke. There are two bottles of apple juice. That's great. They are all our __85__ food and drink. I'd like to have them very much. Why are there so many nice things? It's my birthday.  

81. 81
  A. favorite
B. something
C. on
D. meat
E. are

试题编号:
考生资料:
82. 82
  A. favorite
B. something
C. on
D. meat
E. are

试题编号:
考生资料:
83. 83
  A. favorite
B. something
C. on
D. meat
E. are

试题编号:
考生资料:
84. 84
  A. favorite
B. something
C. on
D. meat
E. are

试题编号:
考生资料:
85. 85
  A. favorite
B. something
C. on
D. meat
E. are

试题编号:
考生资料:

6). Football may be the most ___86___ of the games. People in many countries around the world like playing it. In the 19thcentury people in England first played this kind of balls. The players moved the ball with their feet.The first international football game was between England and Scotland in 1872.

Football is played by two teams with eleven men on each team. Each team has one way to win. It must score more goals ___87___ the other team. Each goal in games is one point. Football is a round ball. Players may kick it and move it by any part of the body except the hands. Only one player on the team can use his hands. This player is the goal keeper.

A football game usually ___88___ for ninety minutes. The teams play for forty-five minutes, and then take a short rest. After this halftime rest, they play again for the others forty-five minutes.

Now football is one of ___89___ played in the Olympics. Another important international football match is called the World Cup. The World Cup is held once every four years. The ___90___ of the World Cup match is the world champion (冠军) football team.

86. 86
  A. the team sports
B. than
C. popular
D. lasts
E. winner

试题编号:
考生资料:
87. 87
  A. the team sports
B. than
C. popular
D. lasts
E. winner

试题编号:
考生资料:
88. 88
  A. the team sports
B. than
C. popular
D. lasts
E. winner

试题编号:
考生资料:
89. 89
  A. the team sports
B. than
C. popular
D. lasts
E. winner

试题编号:
考生资料:
90. 90
  A. the team sports
B. than
C. popular
D. lasts
E. winner

试题编号:
考生资料:

7). One day a customs officer managed to get some fresh mushrooms(磨菇). He was so __91__ what he had bought that he offered to share the mushrooms with his brother officers. When their breakfast arrived __92__, each officer found some mushrooms on his plate.

"Let the dog try a piece first." suggested one __93__ officer who was afraid that the mushrooms mightbe poisonous.

The dog seemed to __94__ his mushroom, and the officers then dared to eat their breakfast, saying that the mushrooms had a very strange but quite pleasant taste.

An hour later, however, they were all astonished __95__ the gardener came in and said seriously that the dog was dead. Immediately, the officers jumped into their cars and rushed to the nearest hospital. Pumps(清胃器) were used and the officers had a very hard time getting rid of the mushrooms that remained in their stomachs.  

91. 91
  A. careful
B. the next day
C. when
D. pleased with
E. enjoy

试题编号:
考生资料:
92. 92
  A. careful
B. the next day
C. when
D. pleased with
E. enjoy

试题编号:
考生资料:
93. 93
  A. careful
B. the next day
C. when
D. pleased with
E. enjoy

试题编号:
考生资料:
94. 94
  A. careful
B. the next day
C. when
D. pleased with
E. enjoy

试题编号:
考生资料:
95. 95
  A. careful
B. the next day
C. when
D. pleased with
E. enjoy

试题编号:
考生资料:

8). It was getting dark. Some children and two Canadian women were still ___96___ on the ice near a big hotel. They were having a good time.

Suddenly the ice broke. One of the boys fell into the water. The children shouted, “Help! Help!” They didn't know what to so. The two Canadian friends heard ___97__ and skated over to get the boy out of the water.

The ice was thin. The two Canadians fell into the water, too. But they tried their best to ___98___ the little boy. They knew they must be quick. If they didn't push him up onto the ice, he would soon die.

Many people ran over to help.Some of them had ropes and poles. A young man jumped into the water to save the ___99___ people.

The boy and the two Canadian women were out of water at last. One of the women didn't feel well. She was sent to the ___100___ at once. But she felt very happy because the boy was safe.

96. 96
  A. save
B. hospital
C. three
D. skating
E. them

试题编号:
考生资料:
97. 97
  A. save
B. hospital
C. three
D. skating
E. them

试题编号:
考生资料:
98. 98
  A. save
B. hospital
C. three
D. skating
E. them

试题编号:
考生资料:
99. 99
  A. save
B. hospital
C. three
D. skating
E. them

试题编号:
考生资料:
100. 100
  A. save
B. hospital
C. three
D. skating
E. them

试题编号:
考生资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:26 , Processed in 0.110675 second(s), 20 queries .