奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 855|回复: 0

石油华东2018年秋季学期《大学英语2》在线考试补考(适用于2019年4月份考试)1

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-18 14:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[中国石油大学(华东)]2018年秋季学期《大学英语2》在线考试补考(适用于2019年4月份考试)
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,I am ______ the same old breakfast every morning.
A、bored of
B、bored with
C、tired with
D、tired from
正确资料:

第2题,I used _______ a lot of pocket money when I was young.
A、to get
B、that I got
C、to going
D、to have got
正确资料:

第3题,It was an exhibition _________ French paintings.
A、composing of
B、composed
C、composed of
D、made of
正确资料:

第4题,Mr. Smith was determined to _______ the experiment after so many years' interruption.
A、carry on
B、carry out
C、carry away
D、carry forth
正确资料:

第5题,I sent invitations to 80 people, ______ have replied.
A、of whom only 20 of these
B、only 20 who
C、of 20 of these who
D、only 20 of whom
正确资料:

第6题,If Harry is not well enough to go with you, take me ________.
A、instead of
B、instead
C、as a result
D、as a result of
正确资料:

第7题,It suddenly ______ to him that this was something he should never do.
A、happened
B、occurred
C、took place
D、broke out
正确资料:

第8题,In teaching it is highly ______ to know exactly what one is hoping to achieve.
A、desirable
B、pleasurable
C、anxious
D、competitive
正确资料:

第9题,Working conditions in the factory are ________ few workers stay longer than three months.
A、such that
B、so that
C、that
D、so
正确资料:

第10题,We told you that he would come tonight, __________?
A、didn't we
B、did we
C、wouldn't we
D、would we
正确资料:

第11题,Mr. Lee,__________ of the __________ speech,started to read a novel.
A、tired ... boring
B、tiring ... bored
C、tired ... bored
D、tiring ... boring
正确资料:

第12题,I don't think _____ possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.
A、this
B、that
C、its
D、it
正确资料:

第13题,Shanghai is the place _____ the great Communist Party of China was born.
A、which
B、where
C、when
D、that
正确资料:

第14题,— You’ve won the basketball game. Congratulations!
—____________
A、Oh, not really.
B、No one else could do it.
C、Thank you. We’re really lucky.
D、It’s good of you to say so.
正确资料:

第15题,It is important ________you to get there in time.
A、that
B、for
C、of
D、whether
正确资料:

第16题,If I can help         , I don’t like working late into the night.
A、so
B、that
C、it
D、them
正确资料:

第17题,— Excuse me, when is the next flight from London due to arrive?
— _________
A、In half an hour.
B、An hour before.
C、Until the next one.
D、Before another one.
正确资料:

第18题,Tom ______ be at home because he telephoned me from Beijing just a moment ago.
A、mustn’t
B、isn’t able to
C、can’t
D、may not
正确资料:

第19题,Jack and Bill are twins, but the former is taller than ________.
A、later
B、late
C、latest
D、the latter
正确资料:

第20题,— Do you mind telling me where you’re from?
— _________.
A、Certainly. I’m from London
B、Sure. I was born in London
C、Not really, you can do it
D、Certainly not. I’m from London
正确资料:

第21题,I’d like to take ______ of this opportunity to thank you all for your co-operation.
A、profit
B、benefit
C、advantage
D、occasion
正确资料:

第22题,— Excuse me. I don’t want to interrupt you…
— ____________
A、No, no. It’s quite all right.
B、It won’t bother me.
C、Never mind
D、Of course not.
正确资料:

第23题,We         the last bus and didn’t have any money for taxi, so we had to walk home.
A、reached
B、lost
C、missed
D、caught
正确资料:

第24题,We succeeded in ________ him from climbing the mountain without a guide.
A、discouraging
B、encouraging
C、agreeing
D、disagreeing
正确资料:

第25题,What’s the language __________ in Germany?
A、speaking
B、spoken
C、be spoken
D、to speak
正确资料:

第26题,__________ from the moon, our earth, with water __________ seven percent of its surface, appears as a “blue ball”.
A、Seen ... covered
B、Seeing ... covering
C、Seen...covering
D、To see...to cover
正确资料:

第27题,I think they will go to town tomorrow, __________?
A、do I
B、don’t I
C、will they
D、won’t they
正确资料:

第28题,He thought that _________.
A、the effort doing the job was not worth
B、the effort was not worth in doing the job
C、it was not worth the effort doing the job
D、it was not worth the effort by doing the job
正确资料:

第29题,— Have you ever been to the Great Wall in Beijing?
—__________
A、Yes, I am
B、No, I don’t.
C、No, I’ve never been there.
D、Certainly, I went there.
正确资料:

第30题,Was it last Friday ______ you met him?
A、on which
B、which
C、when
D、that
正确资料:

第31题,In the United States there was an unusual tale telling of the daughter of a mechanic. One day while walking along the bank of a lake, the girl happened to see 20 eggs laid by a wild goose. After some time the girl realized the mother would not return to her eggs and she decided to take them home. There she carefully placed the eggs in the heat of a lamp. Several days later the eggs broke and the baby geese came into the world.Geese are known to take the first living thing they see as their mother. Thus, to these young geese, the girl was their mother. As they grew, the girl was able to lead her birds to run across the grass, but she could not teach them to fly. The girl became increasingly worried about this, both when awake and in her dreams. Later, she had an idea. She would pilot a plane to guide them in flight. She asked her father for a plane and he assembled small aircraft for her. Caring about her safety, the father decided to pilot the plane himself. However, the birds did not recognize or follow him, and instead slept in the grass. One day, the girl climbed into the plane, started it and soon left the ground. Seeing their mother take to the air, the birds eagerly flapped their wings and set out. She flew the plane freely in the sky, her young birds following.
正确资料:

第32题,Wall Street is the name of a street in New York and very famous in the whole world. It is the financial center of the U.S.A, exerting a significant influence upon the world’s economy. Hetty Green, who was born in 1835, was nicknamed the Wizard(奇才)of Wall Street. She became almost a legendary figure in Wall Street, because she made a lot of money buying and selling shares in companies. Hetty Green began making money when her father died and she inherited all his money. By investing it wisely, she soon built up her fortune to over 100 million dollars. However, she hated spending money on herself or on her family. Actually, she hated spending money on everything except buying shares. She was so mean that when her son Edward broke his leg, she would not send for a doctor. She did not want to have to pay a doctor’s bill. She refused to send her son to a good hospital. Instead, she took the boy to a free charity hospital. There he did not get very good treatment and, to save his life, he had to have his leg cut off. Still his mother would not pay for proper hospital treatment. She sent for a doctor who cut off the boy’s leg in her sitting room. It’s incredible, isn’t it?
正确资料:

第33题,Versailles is the site of the Palace of Versailles, one of the most storied buildings in the history of France. It was originally built as a hunting chateau by King Louis VIII in 1624. In 1669, King Louis XIV began searching for a grand site where he could conduct the affairs of France and control the government. He settled on the hunting palace and expanded it into the world’s largest palace. In addition, the King hoped to build a governmental center apart from Paris. The palace took 36,000 workers fifty years to build. The palace is spread out over 280 acres and can house 20,000 people! The palace features over 700 rooms and 67 staircases. There are dozens of unique rooms, features, gardens, and halls. One of the most renowned rooms of the Palace of Versailles is the Hall of Mirrors. Recently restored, the Hall of Mirrors is the centerpiece of the dazzling building. Originally added to the palace in 1684, the Hall of Mirrors was built to be a dazzling display of the power and wealth of the French Monarchy. The hall, which measures 73 meters in length features 357 gold-coated stucco mirrors, ornate paintings, crystal chandeliers, marble fixtures, a parquet floor, and ceilings with colorful murals painted by artist Charles Le Brun. The Hall of Mirrors has also played a prominent role in history. Both the proclamation of the German Empire in 1871 after the Franco-Prussian War and the signing of the Treaty of Versailles that formally ended World War One were signed here.
正确资料:

第34题,Gilbert Arenas was born on January 6, 1982 in Tampa, Florida. His father played college football at the University of Miami. In 1984, the pair moved to Los Angeles, California where Gilbert's father was an actor in commercials and soap operas.When Gilbert was about 11, he started playing basketball. By the time Gilbert was 14, he was already the best player on Ulysses S. Grant High School in Van Nuys, California. He decided to wear the number "0" because people told him he would get "zero playing time". After his sophomore year, Gilbert decided to enter the NBA draft. Many coaches thought that Gilbert was not ready. As a result, he was drafted a disappointing 31st overall by the Golden State Warriors. Gilbert worked hard at Golden State, despite the fact his coach kept him on the bench for much of the season. When he finally got his chance, Gilbert averaged 14 points and 5 assists per game as the Warriors point guard. After a successful individual year for Gilbert, it was time to test the NBA's free-agent market. Much to the disappointment of Warriors fans, Gilbert signed a 6-year, 65 million dollar deal with the Washington Wizards in 2003. Not surprisingly, he became an instant star with the Wizards. Fans loved to watch him race up the court, dish-off passes, and make difficult shots and lay ups. Although the Wizards only won 27 games his first year in Washington, Gilbert led them with 19.6 points per game. Gilbert, along with teammates Larry Hughes and Antawn Jamison, led the Wizards to the NBA playoffs during his second year. The highlight of the decade for the Wizards was their post-season victory against the Chicago Bulls in the NBA playoffs.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:54 , Processed in 0.101048 second(s), 19 queries .