奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1190|回复: 3

20年秋【人民大学】大学英语(一)ZK011B(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-9 23:38:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏人民大学】大学英语(一)-ZK011B
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,【260753】      _____ were ironed by my mother yesterday.   A.       The all sheets   B.       All of sheets   C.       All the sheets   D.       Sheets of all
正确资料:

第2题,【260652】      Some areas, _____ their severe weather conditions, are hardly populated.   A.       but for   B.       in spite of   C.       due to   D.       with regard to
正确资料:

第3题,【260501】      An expert is _____ who has knowledge, skill or training.   A.       that   B.       one   C.       which   D.       such
正确资料:

第4题,【260540】      He is a businessman, and goes to the concert on the rare _____.         A.       condition   B.       situation   C.       occasion   D.       occasions
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260561】      I have not found my book yet; in fact, I am sure _____ I could have done with it.   A.       whether   B.       where   C.       when   D.       what
正确资料:

第6题,【260656】      Ann's habit of riding a motorcycle up and down the road early in the morning annoyed the neighbors and _____ they took her to the court.   A.       in the end   B.       at the end   C.       in an end   D.       in end
正确资料:

第7题,【260715】      It's high time you _____.   A.       start to work   B.       would start to work   C.       started to work   D.       had started to work
正确资料:

第8题,【260727】      It is certain that men will never stop _____ new energy sources to power their growing industry.   A.       finding   B.       to find   C.       having found   D.       found
正确资料:

第9题,【260674】      The young man is swift _____ anger.   A.       to   B.       in   C.       at   D.       off
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260598】      The boy told his father that he would rather _____ an astronaut.   A.       become   B.       to become   C.       becoming   D.       became
正确资料:

第11题,【260712】      "If I hadn't practiced when I was younger," the musician says, "I _____ able to play so well now."   A.       wouldn't be   B.       won't be   C.       wouldn't have been   D.       couldn't have been
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260415】      Expensive goods are not _____ good.   A.       surely   B.       necessarily   C.       possibly   D.       doubtfully
正确资料:

第13题,【260736】      The flock of geese was flying through the sky in perfect formation following _____ leader.   A.       its   B.       their   C.       his   D.       her
正确资料:

第14题,【260553】      Our teacher _____ a present yesterday, but he did not want to _____ it.   A.       accepted, receive   B.       accept, received   C.       received, accept   D.       receive, accepted
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260726】      Professor Smith is said _____ another important discovery in chemistry.   A.       having made   B.       having been made   C.       to have made   D.       to make
正确资料:

第16题,【260772】      I liked to keep my underwear _____, in the bottom drawer.   A.       neatly folding   B.       neatly folded   C.       neat folding   D.       neat folded
正确资料:

第17题,【260655】      One day on the moon is _____.   A.       two Earth week long   B.       two Earth weeks long   C.       two Earth weeks longer   D.       two Earth weeks length
正确资料:

第18题,【260643】      He was sixty-eight. In two years he _____ seventy.   A.       would be   B.       was   C.       had been   D.       was being
正确资料:

第19题,【260628】      Maybe you will ask my mother how I _____ to become an industrial engineer.   A.       proposed   B.       happened   C.       risked   D.       considered
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260731】      Since taxi fare in the city may run _____ twenty dollars, I suggest that you take a bus.   A.       as high as   B.       as expensive as   C.       so high that   D.       so expensive as
正确资料:

第21题,【260600】      He must have been very nervous when speaking. Did you _____ that his hand was shaking?    A.       mind   B.       notice   C.       attention   D.       concentrate
正确资料:

第22题,【260413】      He made a _____ decision when he went into advertising.   A.       lucky   B.       fortunate   C.       fragile   D.       fortune
正确资料:

第23题,【260451】      We may not be able to _____ the information that we have _____.   A.       remember ... recalled   B.       recall ... remembered   C.       remember ... reminded   D.       remind ... remembered
正确资料:

第24题,【260478】      May we have the _____ of your company for lunch?   A.       pleasure   B.       advantage   C.       enjoyment   D.       profit
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260590】      If it is of _____ use to you, please take it.   A.       some   B.       many   C.       no   D.       any
正确资料:

第26题,【260607】      We must keep away from some _____, for they will do harm to our health.    A.       chemistry   B.       chemists   C.       chemical   D.       chemicals
正确资料:

第27题,【260612】      It is a _____ that the government spends so much money on guns and so little on education.    A.       difference   B.       disgrace   C.       dependence   D.       disadvantage
正确资料:

第28题,【260625】      She often sleeps during the day time, because her work is on night _____.   A.       turn   B.       shift   C.       change   D.       move
正确资料:

第29题,【260771】      Mathematicians have _____ computers to copy the way the brain works.   A.       tried using   B.       tried to use   C.       tried use   D.       tried to using
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260667】      He _____ finished his work, for he had refused to accept help.   A.       lonely   B.       alone   C.       lone   D.       lonesome
正确资料:

第31题,【260602】      Scientists found that when certain parts of the brain were _____ we lost the ability to do certain things.    A.       destroyed   B.       damaged   C.       wounded   D.       hurt
正确资料:

第32题,【260773】      The beggar picked up the torn newspaper and _____ it out.    A.       turned   B.       put   C.       smoothed   D.       folded
正确资料:

第33题,【260684】      The little fox was not clever enough to miss _____ by the hunter.   A.       catching   B.       caught   C.       being caught   D.       to be caught
正确资料:

第34题,【260681】      This district has enormous _____ for economic development, but a great deal of money is needed.   A.       opportunity   B.       potential   C.       possibility   D.       sensibility
正确资料:

第35题,【260455】      It is not easy to say exactly _____ each part of the brain does.   A.       what   B.       which   C.       that   D.       whom
正确资料:

第36题,【260678】      This sampling was all _____ was left him from the time when he could afford to come.   A.       which   B.       what   C.       that   D.       who
正确资料:

第37题,【260518】      The United States _____ war on Japan in 1941.   A.       declared   B.       announced   C.       published   D.       threatened
正确资料:

第38题,【260425】      Vingo wrote his life again when he was sure the parole was coming _____.   A.       up   B.       through   C.       off   D.       out
正确资料:

第39题,【260660】      I first heard this story _____ from a girl I had met in New York's Greenwich Village.   A.       since a few years   B.       a few years before   C.       for a few years   D.       a few years ago
正确资料:

第40题,【260682】      Hearing my words, the old man jumped back as if he _____.   A.       was stung   B.       had stung   C.       stung   D.       had been stung
正确资料:

第41题,【260664】      The rocket will weigh about 200 tons when _____.   A.       being completed   B.       completed   C.       completing   D.       have been completed
正确资料:

第42题,【260723】      Everything on the earth _____ all the time.   A.       is changing   B.       is changed   C.       has changed   D.       has been changed
正确资料:

第43题,【260558】      If you have trouble, please _____ me by phone.   A.       contact   B.       contact with   C.       contact for   D.       contact to
正确资料:

第44题,【260569】      He hated wandering about and expected to find a _____ position in the Civil Service of government.   A.       permissive   B.       perceptive   C.       permanent   D.       percent
正确资料:

第45题,【260686】      _____ nonsense the newspapers print, some people always believe it.   A.       Whatever   B.       Whoever   C.       Whichever   D.       Wherever
正确资料:

第46题,【260516】      The _____ mother beat her son black and blue, for the boy had said so many _____ words.   A.       annoying ... annoyed   B.       annoyed ... annoying   C.       annoying ... annoying   D.       annoyed ... annoyed
正确资料:

第47题,【260585】      No one can prove that the earth _____ not round.   A.       is being   B.       is to be   C.       is   D.       has been
正确资料:

第48题,【260449】      When they were 20 miles from Brunswick, the young people took _____ window seats on the right side.   A.       off   B.       over   C.       up   D.       on
正确资料:

第49题,【260515】      John _____ himself up as a pirate in today's fancy dress ball(化妆舞会).   A.       put   B.       wore   C.       covered   D.       dressed
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),【260665】      It was his pride that _____ in his failure in the final exam.   A.       resulted   B.       led   C.       caused   D.       gave
正确资料:

第51题,【260437】      When they _____ the bus, the boys and girls were carrying sandwiches and wine.   A.       board   B.       boarded   C.       board on   D.       boarded on
正确资料:

第52题,【260744】      It is reported that today _____ president will have lunch with _____ President Bush.   A.       the...the   B.       a...a   C.       the.../   D.       /.../
正确资料:

第53题,【260447】      He got gradually _____ in the case, though he didn't intend to originally.   A.       connected   B.       related   C.       interfered   D.       involved
正确资料:

第54题,【260436】      He kept chewing the inside his lip a lot, _____ into complete silence.   A.       freeze   B.       freezing   C.       frozen   D.       being frozen
正确资料:

第55题,【260463】      He was in _____ for having been caught in the act of stealing goods from the supermarket.   A.       danger   B.       disgrace   C.       debt   D.       disguise
正确资料:

第56题,【260672】      I _____ her invitation to the dinner party because I had a prior appointment.   A.       rejected   B.       declined   C.       refused   D.       objected
正确资料:

第57题,【260595】      Visitors are asked to comply _____ the regulations.   A.       at   B.       in   C.       with   D.       on
正确资料:

第58题,【260423】      This weekly schedule may not _____ all of your problems.   A.       answer   B.       resolve   C.       solve   D.       deal
正确资料:

第59题,【260469】      She had thought of opening the door to someone she had known a long time and would be pleased to _____.   A.       sit down   B.       sit down with   C.       sit around   D.       sit around with
正确资料:

第60题,【260735】      The enemy gave up the idea of holding their ground to the end and began to _____.   A.       retreat   B.       relay   C.       replace   D.       reclaim
正确资料:

第61题,【260547】      During the accident, the car turned _____ and the driver died immediately.   A.       down   B.       over   C.       off   D.       out
正确资料:

第62题,【260422】      The _____ temperature of the human body is between 36℃ and 37℃.   A.       normal   B.       natural   C.       regular   D.       formal
正确资料:

第63题,【260512】      Please remind him of the letter lest he _____ to post it.   A.       forgets   B.       forgot   C.       forget   D.       forgotten
正确资料:

第64题,【260497】      Although he is over eighty, he has a _____ head.   A.       neat   B.       mixed-up   C.       tidy   D.       clean
正确资料:

第65题,【260530】      You can never believe him, for he is _____ a liar.   A.       something of   B.       sometimes   C.       anything but   D.       nothing but
正确资料:

第66题,【260534】      After sitting down on the chair, he took out a _____ of cigarettes.    A.       parcel   B.       pack   C.       package   D.       packed
正确资料:

第67题,【260787】      Uncle Dick has already arrived. Do you expect _____ to see him?   A.       going   B.       go   C.       to go   D.       that you go
正确资料:

第68题,【260718】      John told us that by the end of the year they _____ together for thirty years.   A.       would have been living   B.       would have lived   C.       would have been lived   D.       will have been living
正确资料:

第69题,【260489】      Jack had done a very good job, so people paid him a well-deserved _____.   A.       complement   B.       compliment   C.       compartment   D.       complaint
正确资料:

第70题,【260668】      Please _____ your food slowly before _____ it.   A.       swallow / chewing   B.       chewing / swallow   C.       swallowing / chew   D.       chew / swallowing
正确资料:

第71题,【260572】      The quality of the product is quite _____ for local purposes.   A.       enough   B.       sufficient   C.       abundant   D.       adequate
正确资料:

第72题,【260579】      The teacher suggested that each student _____ a plan for the vacation.   A.       made   B.       make   C.       makes   D.       will make
正确资料:

第73题,【260608】      Earlier scientists thought that during a man's lifetime the power of his brain _____.    A.       diminished   B.       reduced   C.       decreased   D.       lessened
正确资料:

第74题,【260544】      The policeman saw the thief turn _____ the corner with a black bag.    A.       round   B.       over   C.       off   D.       down
正确资料:

第75题,【260749】      Not until late at night did the boat _____ into the harbour.   A.       pull   B.       enter   C.       drive   D.       drag
正确资料:

第76题,【260424】      After a while, _____, he began to tell his story.   A.       slow and painful   B.       slowly and painful   C.       slowly and painfully   D.       slow and painfully
正确资料:

第77题,【260604】      From the electric refrigerator Dick takes a carton of cream, another of fresh milk and a can of _____ orange juice.   A.       frozen   B.       froze   C.       freezing   D.       freezed
正确资料:

第78题,【260474】      The shop assistant _____ out the food on the counter.   A.       laid   B.       displayed   C.       spread   D.       arranged
正确资料:

第79题,【260639】      A club is a place to make frequent _____ with friends.   A.       contrast   B.       contact   C.       contract   D.       content
正确资料:

第80题,【260653】      They saw _____ girls the day before yesterday.   A.       both the other two   B.       the two other both   C.       the both other two   D.       the both two other
正确资料:

第81题,【260631】      She was _____ to find that no one liked her performance.    A.       damaged   B.       injured   C.       wounded   D.       hurt
正确资料:

第82题,【260543】      The little girl's words _____ her parents.   A.       are surprised   B.       are surprising   C.       surprises   D.       surprised
正确资料:

第83题,【260622】      The nurse took a(n)_____ of my blood for test.    A.       sort   B.       type   C.       example   D.       sample
正确资料:

第84题,【260630】      Sam set out to improve _____ at the shirt factory, but he failed at last.   A.       efficiency   B.       sufficiency   C.       affect   D.       effect
正确资料:

第85题,【260788】      It's important to _____ time for relaxation as well.   A.       set forth   B.       set before   C.       set aside   D.       set about
正确资料:

第86题,【260588】      Since your roommate is visiting her family this weekend, _____ you like to have dinner with us tonight?   A.       will   B.       won't   C.       wouldn't   D.       do
正确资料:

第87题,【260701】      I tried to _____ for him but without success.   A.       cover with   B.       cover on   C.       cover up   D.       cover in
正确资料:

第88题,【260533】      The medicine was very _____, and he recovered at once after taking it.   A.       efficient   B.       good   C.       effective   D.       sufficient
正确资料:

第89题,【260577】      The city Tangshan was extensively _____ in the earthquake.   A.       destroyed   B.       injured   C.       wounded   D.       damaged
正确资料:

第90题,【260610】      Aristotle, the philosopher of ancient Greece, thought that the _____ was based in the heart.    A.       head   B.       brain   C.       thought   D.       mind
正确资料:

第91题,【260506】      The working conditions were poor. _____, the work flow was irregular.   A.       However   B.       Nevertheless   C.       Although   D.       Furthermore
正确资料:

第92题,【260564】      The policeman caught the thief in the very _____ of stealing.   A.       act   B.       action   C.       deed   D.       performance
正确资料:

第93题,【260698】      The sudden death of the _____ President filled the whole country with sorrow.   A.       respectful   B.       respectable   C.       respective   D.       respecting
正确资料:

第94题,【260452】      Over 100,000 chemical reactions _____ the brain every second.   A.       take place in   B.       take the place of   C.       give place to   D.       give place of
正确资料:

第95题,【260459】      You are _____ to my dictionary. Whenever you need it, just tell me.   A.       welcome   B.       comparable   C.       convenient   D.       relative
正确资料:

第96题,【260722】      The little girl _____ by the drug-pusher to carry drugs into the country.   A.       was made use   B.       was made used   C.       was made use of   D.       was made used of
正确资料:

第97题,【260576】      I hold the _____ that hard work will surely lead to good result.    A.       aptitude   B.       altitude   C.       attitude   D.       attribute
正确资料:

第98题,【260587】      He was just about to jump up when he felt something _____ near his feet.   A.       to move   B.       move   C.       moving   D.       moved
正确资料:

第99题,【260465】      They were arguing but _____ off when someone suddenly came into the room.   A.       took   B.       turned   C.       broke   D.       came
正确资料:

第100题,【260546】      They say that blood is _____ water.    A.       more thick than   B.       thicker than   C.       more thick as   D.       thicker as
正确资料:

第101题,【260719】      How long ago _____ playing football?   A.       had you stopped   B.       would you stop   C.       did you stop   D.       were you stopping
正确资料:

第102题,【260733】      He was afraid what he had done _____ a disastrous effect on his career.   A.       might have   B.       could be   C.       have been   D.       shall be
正确资料:

第103题,【260554】      All the crew _____ saved.   A.       was   B.       were   C.       has   D.       has been
正确资料:

第104题,【260695】      Scarcely _____ above 35℃ in summer in this city.   A.       the temperature goes   B.       does the temperature go   C.       the temperature went   D.       did the temperature go
正确资料:

第105题,【260492】      This room was _____ for the children.   A.       projected   B.       schemed   C.       designed   D.       described
正确资料:

第106题,【260745】      He _____ so much work that he couldn't really do it efficiently.   A.       put on   B.       took on   C.       brought on   D.       turned on
正确资料:

第107题,【260578】      All of us are looking forward to _____ a trip to the Ming Tombs.   A.       make   B.       making   C.       to making   D.       have made
正确资料:

第108题,【260592】      Most English people go to Spain for the sea, the sun and all the _____ things associated with a relaxing holiday.   A.       any   B.       another   C.       some   D.       other
正确资料:

第109题,【260646】      They _____ with us for the time being.   A.       would stay   B.       will stay   C.       have been staying   D.       will be staying
正确资料:

第110题,【260623】      Would you please _____ me a favour by lending me your bicycle for a few days?    A.       make   B.       do   C.       have   D.       help
正确资料:

第111题,【260526】      I should say I come at the _____ time;I really didn't know you were so busy.   A.       mistake   B.       wrong   C.       right   D.       poor
正确资料:

第112题,【260770】      There were _____ students in the reading room.   A.       neither   B.       not   C.       no   D.       none
正确资料:

第113题,【260524】      You _____ him by saying he was lazy.   A.       wronged   B.       were wronged   C.       spoiled   D.       scolded
正确资料:

第114题,【260692】      If you want to keep your room tidy, you should keep everything _____.   A.       in place   B.       in the place of   C.       in their places   D.       out of place
正确资料:

第115题,【260435】      Vingo sat in front of the young people, _____ in a plain, ill-fitting suit.   A.       dress   B.       dressing   C.       to be dressed   D.       dressed
正确资料:

第116题,【260599】      Her voice is _____.   A.       loud   B.       aloud   C.       loudly   D.       loudness
正确资料:

第117题,【260486】      In stores a number of delicious puddings are _____ out in a row during the Christmas season.   A.       lied   B.       laid   C.       lain   D.       layed
正确资料:

第118题,【260783】      The poor little boy lost his way, and he sat in the woods _____.   A.       to weep   B.       weep   C.       weeped   D.       weeping
正确资料:

第119题,【260490】      My _____ words forced the old gentleman into a purchase which he could not possibly afford.   A.       tactful   B.       tactic   C.       tactical   D.       tactless
正确资料:

第120题,【260541】      In her _____ way, she arranged for a young man to meet me at the airport.    A.       sufficient   B.       effective   C.       efficient   D.       industrial
正确资料:

第121题,【260694】      He was caught parking his car in a wrong place and was fined $ 10 on the _____.   A.       place   B.       spot   C.       ground   D.       sport
正确资料:

第122题,【260548】      In that cold _____, vegetables grow well.   A.       climate   B.       temperature   C.       weather   D.       degree
正确资料:

第123题,【260734】      _____ curriculum includes all experiences which the students may have within the environment of the school.   A.       Broad speaking   B.       Speaking broadly   C.       Broadly speaking   D.       Broadly
正确资料:

第124题,【260634】      With _____ fingers she tore the letter from her husband into little bits.   A.       trembling   B.       trembled   C.       tumbling   D.       tumbled
正确资料:

第125题,【260440】      His continuous failure revealed his _____ to handle this matter.   A.       ability   B.       capability   C.       unability   D.       inability
正确资料:

第126题,【260503】      As a manager, he has paid a lot of attention to the _____ in his factory.   A.       capability   B.       efficiency   C.       sufficiency   D.       effect
正确资料:

第127题,【260513】      Hurry up! There _____.   A.       comes the bus   B.       the bus comes   C.       is coming the bus   D.       the bus is coming
正确资料:

第128题,【260537】      He was _____ to the countryside, but he had no choice.    A.       reluctant   B.       relieved   C.       relaxed   D.       reliable
正确资料:

第129题,【260683】      Nobody in the neighborhood likes her, for she always behaves as if she _____ a queen.   A.       was   B.       were   C.       is   D.       had been
正确资料:

第130题,【260605】      The boys and girls dreamed of _____ beaches and sea sides in Fort Lauderdale.    A.       gold   B.       golden   C.       yellow   D.       brown
正确资料:

第131题,【260751】      As usual, _____ man was given his individual assignment.   A.       every   B.       each   C.       all   D.       both
正确资料:

第132题,【260444】      I put the medicine bottle on the high shelf in order to _____ children _____ reaching it.   A.       forbid ... to   B.       prevent ... from   C.       prohibit ... to   D.       stop ... from
正确资料:

第133题,【260725】      Those relatives of his are _____. I don't want to have any dealings with them.   A.       boring people   B.       bored people   C.       people having bored   D.       people having boring
正确资料:

第134题,【260740】      Three students _____ in this university come from the South.   A.       of ten   B.       out of in ten   C.       out of ten   D.       in tens
正确资料:

第135题,【260775】      The wheels of the old wagon are nearly _____ those of a modern car.   A.       twice the size of   B.       twice size of   C.       twice sizes of   D.       twice the sizes of
正确资料:

第136题,【260675】      Our English teacher has agreed to _____ the time limit for our paper.   A.       spread   B.       stretch   C.       expand   D.       extend
正确资料:

第137题,【260728】      While she was shopping, she kept _____ the list to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything.   A.       checked   B.       checking   C.       to check   D.       check
正确资料:

第138题,【260563】      It was a long time before I could _____ him _____ accepting the job.   A.       persuade ... to   B.       persuade ... from   C.       advise ... to   D.       dissuade ... from
正确资料:

第139题,【260786】      The poor man was so frightened that he could do _____ but stand there sobbing.   A.       something   B.       anything   C.       everything   D.       nothing
正确资料:

第140题,【260603】      The machines are made _____ at full speed.   A.       work   B.       working   C.       to work   D.       to be worked
正确资料:

第141题,【260721】      By the end of last year they _____ 1,000 machines.   A.       turned out   B.       had turned out   C.       would turn out   D.       had been turned out
正确资料:

第142题,【260689】      After I had spent a week looking around and making notes, I was really amazed at _____ I saw.   A.       that   B.       what   C.       which   D.       where
正确资料:

第143题,【260752】      As soon as he succeeded in stealing, the thief ran into the crowd and _____.   A.       appeared   B.       diminish   C.       departed   D.       vanished
正确资料:

第144题,【260448】      Vingo and his family _____ in Brunswick, just before Jacksonville.   A.       used to live   B.       used to living   C.       were used to living   D.       got used to live
正确资料:

第145题,【260637】      I don't know how to finish my work in an _____ way.   A.       affect   B.       effect   C.       effective   D.       efficient
正确资料:

第146题,【260495】      The medicine the doctor gave him _____ his headaches.   A.       freed   B.       refreshed   C.       released   D.       relieved
正确资料:

第147题,【260431】      He suddenly called my name on the street, but I could not _____ where I had met him before.   A.       remind   B.       recall   C.       record   D.       reclaim
正确资料:

第148题,【260443】      His political ideas were too _____ to get support from ordinary people.   A.       competent   B.       complicated   C.       complimentary   D.       complex
正确资料:

第149题,【260693】      Perhaps Myra might come. _____, eighty was a special birthday.   A.       Furthermore   B.       However   C.       Therefore   D.       After all
正确资料:

第150题,【260573】      Betty is _____ a translation of a French novel.   A.       engaged with   B.       busy in   C.       absorbed to   D.       occupied with
正确资料:

第151题,【260593】      My hand was hurt. Could you do _____ typing for me?   A.       some   B.       many   C.       such   D.       any
正确资料:

第152题,【260688】      Water _____ on the mountains, we built many wells.    A.       was scarce   B.       scarce   C.       being scarce   D.       being short
正确资料:

第153题,【260565】      There are too many _____ here for me to concentrate on my reading.   A.       distractions   B.       differences   C.       directions   D.       discoveries
正确资料:

第154题,【260619】      A doctor should be _____ for the lives of the patients.    A.       suitable   B.       famous   C.       responsible   D.       competent
正确资料:

第155题,【260464】      His speech was so welcome that it was constantly _____ by applause.   A.       interrupted   B.       disturbed   C.       distracted   D.       interpreted
正确资料:

第156题,【260582】      Once you _____ the knack of it, you will have no further difficulty.   A.       shall have   B.       had had   C.       are having   D.       have
正确资料:

第157题,【260574】      _____ the car, they bought the garage.   A.       In addition to   B.       And   C.       Add up   D.       In addition
正确资料:

第158题,【260696】      Since his daughter was very busy, she wrote to him _____ times.   A.       in other   B.       at another   C.       in another   D.       at other
正确资料:

第159题,【260785】      Jack ought to _____ back by 11 o'clock, but he has not turned up yet.   A.       come   B.       came   C.       have come   D.       has come
正确资料:

第160题,【260473】      He always takes full _____ of his mistakes made by his rivals (对手).   A.       advantage   B.       interest   C.       benefit   D.       profit
正确资料:

第161题,【260520】      Only in recent years _____ begun to realize that wild dogs, kept within bounds, often do more good than harm.   A.       people have   B.       since people have   C.       have people   D.       people who have
正确资料:

第162题,【260567】      The government has _____ itself to improving health education.   A.       committed   B.       done   C.       made   D.       commissioned
正确资料:

第163题,【260711】      Never again _____ political office after his 1928 defeat for the presidency.   A.       Alfred E. Smith seriously sought   B.       seriously Alfred E. Smith sought   C.       when did Alfred E. Smith seriously seek   D.       did Alfred E. Smith seriously seek
正确资料:

第164题,【260742】      Tianan Men Square and _____ Great Wall are tow of the places everyone should see in _____ People's Republic of China.   A.       the...the   B.       /.../   C.       the.../   D.       /...the
正确资料:

第165题,【260493】      Pardon me, sir, will you _____ me a favour.   A.       make   B.       give   C.       have   D.       do
正确资料:

第166题,【260470】      Big businesses enjoy certain _____ that smaller ones don't.   A.       possibility   B.       favor   C.       interest   D.       privilege
正确资料:

第167题,【260523】      WTO stands _____ World Trade Organization.   A.       for   B.       out   C.       by   D.       off
正确资料:

第168题,【260426】      The great oak tree was covered _____ yellow from his seat.   A.       with   B.       by   C.       of   D.       on
正确资料:

第169题,【260457】      Man still has _____ to learn about the most powerful and complex part of his body--the brain.   A.       a lot   B.       a lot of   C.       lot of   D.       lots of
正确资料:

第170题,【260421】      She has decided _____ the date for her trip to Los Angles.   A.       on   B.       for   C.       in   D.       against
正确资料:

第171题,【260462】      We can't _____ a holiday to go away this summer.   A.       spend   B.       pay   C.       afford   D.       cost
正确资料:

第172题,【260676】      He could see that she _____ patient all her life.   A.       was   B.       were   C.       had been   D.       has been
正确资料:

第173题,【260419】      The Spanish and Portuguese _____ had a profound effect upon the general mentality of Latin America.   A.       customs   B.       civilizations   C.       cultures   D.       habits
正确资料:

第174题,【260509】      I accidentally _____ early that morning and saw the whole course of the murder.   A.       woke   B.       wakened   C.       awoke   D.       awakened
正确资料:

第175题,【260517】      Having finished making bed, she went on _____ the house.    A.       cleaning   B.       with cleaning   C.       to clean   D.       at cleaning
正确资料:

第176题,【260708】      This money is _____ in "the Hope Project" by our government.   A.       pointed   B.       given   C.       directed   D.       committed
正确资料:

第177题,【260782】      She is such an irritating woman.I don't know how you can _____ her.   A.       put up   B.       stand up to   C.       stand with   D.       put up with
正确资料:

第178题,【260596】      He was such a _____ young man that many girls like him.    A.       beautiful   B.       pretty   C.       lovely   D.       handsome
正确资料:

第179题,【260780】      I want to go to the cinema, but you _____ with me.   A.       need not to go   B.       do not need go   C.       need not go   D.       need go not
正确资料:

第180题,【260416】      It is clear that a(n)_____ student can understand it.   A.       ordinary   B.       general   C.       usual   D.       average
正确资料:

第181题,【260499】      Workers beyond Big Jim in line _____ his shift had to wait with nothing to do.   A.       on   B.       in   C.       beside   D.       at
正确资料:

第182题,【260720】      While I _____ television, the door bell _____.   A.       watched/would ring   B.       would watch/had rung   C.       was watching/rang   D.       had been watched/was ringing
正确资料:

第183题,【260439】      An old person who has always been _____ active has a quicker mind than a young person who has done only _____ work.   A.       mentally ... physically   B.       mentally ... physical   C.       physically ... mentally   D.       physically ... mental
正确资料:

第184题,【260539】      I can't _____ hearing her coughing through the whole night.    A.       forget   B.       stop   C.       endure   D.       avoid
正确资料:

第185题,【260709】      We all hope he can be _____ to this new job.   A.       enough   B.       adequate   C.       ample   D.       sufficient
正确资料:

第186题,【260480】      Before we can accept the management's offer we must _____ the workers again.   A.       consult with   B.       consult   C.       look up   D.       advise
正确资料:

第187题,【260741】      We're going to _____ with _____ today, aren't we?   A.       the tea...the Smiths   B.       tea...those Smiths   C.       a tea...a Smith   D.       tea...the Smiths
正确资料:

第188题,【260557】      What he has done can be praised as a real _____.   A.       adventure   B.       venture   C.       risk   D.       torture
正确资料:

第189题,【260613】      It was natural for Tom to feel a little nervous this morning because it was the first time for him to _____ a lecture.    A.       send   B.       deliver   C.       speak   D.       provide
正确资料:

第190题,【260779】      I've invited five people to tea this afternoon. Out of them, only John and Mary can come;_____ can't.   A.       other   B.       the other   C.       others   D.       the others
正确资料:

第191题,【260704】      She tried to _____ the conversation away from such dangerous topics.   A.       turn   B.       steer   C.       stay   D.       drive
正确资料:

第192题,【260476】      Chinese people on both sides of the Taiwan Strait _____ for reunification.   A.       dream   B.       look forward   C.       long   D.       desire
正确资料:

第193题,【260504】      I was the efficiency expert for the whole family. I used to organize my mother's kitchen _____.    A.       instruments   B.       appliances   C.       tools   D.       utensils
正确资料:

第194题,【260560】      I enjoy the concert last night;they played _____ beautiful music.   A.       such   B.       such a   C.       so   D.       so a
正确资料:

第195题,【260477】      There was a choice of four prizes, and the winner could _____ any one of them.   A.       elect   B.       pick   C.       select   D.       prefer
正确资料:

第196题,【260556】      Poor Jane got a serious seasick during the _____.   A.       journey   B.       tour   C.       voyage   D.       trip
正确资料:

第197题,【260690】      All _____ is sheer nonsense. We must find a way out right now.   A.       what has been said   B.       the things   C.       that has been said   D.       of has been said
正确资料:

第198题,【260673】      I don't know you. You must mistaken me _____ someone else.   A.       as   B.       for   C.       to   D.       with
正确资料:

第199题,【260614】      There are plans _____ a number of atomic power station in this regions.   A.       to build   B.       to be built   C.       building   D.       being built
正确资料:

第200题,【260716】      The insects would devour all our crops and kill our flocks and heads, if _____ for the protection we get from insect-eating animals.   A.       it is not   B.       it were not   C.       were it not   D.       they were not
正确资料:

第201题,【260479】      Their voices are so alike that I often _____ Mary for her roommate Betty on the phone.   A.       mistake   B.       confuse   C.       hear   D.       think
正确资料:

第202题,【260616】      The woman began to sob when Homer was sitting there. He really wanted to get _____ and run.    A.       off   B.       out   C.       down   D.       up
正确资料:

第203题,【260724】      I started my teaching career at the school. That was more than twenty years ago, and I _____ there ever since.   A.       was   B.       had been   C.       will be   D.       have been
正确资料:

第204题,【260626】      I was amazed that the workers had not gone _____ strike.   A.       on   B.       on a   C.       to   D.       to a
正确资料:

第205题,【260433】      He thanked the girl for the wine and _____ again into his silence.   A.       relaid   B.       retreated   C.       relocated   D.       replaced
正确资料:

第206题,【260583】      I shall tell you what he _____ at three o'clock yesterday afternoon.   A.       had done   B.       would do   C.       was doing   D.       had been done
正确资料:

第207题,【260430】      Vingo showed the young people the pictures of his family which were _____ snapshots.   A.       many-handling   B.       much-handling   C.       many-handled   D.       much-handled
正确资料:

第208题,【260460】      It is rude to _____ people when they are talking.   A.       interfere   B.       interrupt   C.       interpret   D.       involve
正确资料:

第209题,【260703】      He _____ to paint the whole house but finished only the front part.   A.       set off   B.       set out   C.       set on   D.       set in
正确资料:

第210题,【260778】      Peter has two brothers. One of them is a teacher;_____ is a driver.   A.       another   B.       the other   C.       other   D.       each other
正确资料:

第211题,【260680】      You'd better _____.   A.       to have your shoes mended   B.       to have mended your shoes   C.       have your shoes mended   D.       having your shoes mended
正确资料:

第212题,【260620】      To celebrate my father's birthday, I _____ a double-decker cake.    A.       paid   B.       purchased   C.       chased   D.       pursued
正确资料:

第213题,【260511】      The ground is very wet. It _____ have rained last night.   A.       might   B.       can   C.       must   D.       may
正确资料:

第214题,【260609】      We remembered everything that happens _____ us.    A.       at   B.       to   C.       on   D.       in
正确资料:

第215题,【260784】      There is something wrong with my TV set;I must have it _____.   A.       repairing   B.       repair   C.       to repair   D.       repaired
正确资料:

第216题,【260658】      Vingo sat there, never _____, his dusty face _____ his age.   A.       moving ... masked   B.       moved ... masking   C.       moving ... masking   D.       moved ... masked
正确资料:

第217题,【260570】      _____ forget to write back home as soon as you reach New York.   A.       Be sure to   B.       Not be sure to   C.       Be sure to not   D.       Be sure not to
正确资料:

第218题,【260453】      Scientists have found that the way the brain works is _____ complicated than they had thought.   A.       far   B.       farther   C.       much   D.       far more
正确资料:

第219题,【260632】      If you _____ to the proposal, we will take it into consideration.   A.       adapt   B.       attach   C.       stick   D.       get
正确资料:

第220题,【260776】      Some children learn to speak,read and write when they are very young compared _____ children.   A.       with normal   B.       to average   C.       with usual   D.       to usual
正确资料:

第221题,【260550】      The difficult task _____ me almost a whole week to finish.   A.       spent   B.       cast   C.       took   D.       lost
正确资料:

第222题,【260428】      You must follow the directions exactly and if you become _____, you must take the time to go back again and reread them.   A.       to confuse   B.       confusing   C.       confuse   D.       confused
正确资料:

第223题,【260498】      Along with the rapid development of the art of medicine, the birth rate in our country increase, the death rate _____ at the same time.   A.       diminishes   B.       reduces   C.       decreases   D.       lessens
正确资料:

第224题,【260467】      The madam was to hear _____ murder in the world and to feel it.   A.       of   B.       from   C.       out   D.       /
正确资料:

第225题,【260769】      I want an assistant with _____ knowledge of French and _____ experience of office routine.   A.       the...the   B.       a...the   C.       a...an   D.       the...an
正确资料:

第226题,【260717】      Supposing this ship _____, do you think there would be enough life jackets for all the passengers?   A.       was sinking   B.       has sunk   C.       were to sink   D.       sunk
正确资料:

第227题,【260442】      Vingo smiled and _____ a swig from the wine bottle.   A.       made   B.       picked   C.       brought   D.       took
正确资料:

第228题,【260488】      I don't believe I have the pleasure of knowing you. _____ you have made a mistake.   A.       Eagerly   B.       Undoubtedly   C.       Interestingly   D.       Fortunately
正确资料:

第229题,【260552】      Mid-autumn Festival is round the _____ and everyone looks excited.   A.       wall   B.       time   C.       occasion   D.       corner
正确资料:

第230题,【260434】      --Will you go to the movie with us tonight?   --I'm sorry. I have not made up my _____ yet.   A.       heart   B.       brain   C.       mind   D.       head
正确资料:

第231题,【260755】      Deep into the night, the bus pulled into Howard Johnson's, and everybody got off _____ Vingo. He sat there still.   A.       except   B.       except for   C.       beside   D.       besides
正确资料:

第232题,【260551】      The old man lost three sons in the accident. He died with a _____ heart.   A.       broken   B.       breaking   C.       being broken   D.       being breaking
正确资料:

第233题,【260482】      When playing basketball he has a(n)_____ over others, for he is extremely tall.   A.       privilege   B.       right   C.       profit   D.       advantage
正确资料:

第234题,【260521】      We _____ to his tales of South Sea adventure.   A.       drilled   B.       grilled   C.       agitated   D.       thrilled
正确资料:

第235题,【260532】      Before you left, please _____ all the windows are closed.   A.       sure   B.       make sure   C.       certain   D.       assure
正确资料:

第236题,【260747】      Little boys are easily _____.   A.       taken in   B.       taken away   C.       taken out   D.       taken over
正确资料:

第237题,【260638】      _____ in the book is a picture of him.   A.       Funded   B.       Founded   C.       Folded   D.       Fended
正确资料:

第238题,【260536】      Mary carried _____ her old dream of going abroad.   A.       away   B.       back   C.       out   D.       off
正确资料:

第239题,【260748】      To get my traveler's check I had to _____ a special check to the bank for the total amount.   A.       make for   B.       make out   C.       make off   D.       make up
正确资料:

第240题,【260471】      Homer sat _____ the dry candy while the Mexican woman talked.   A.       chew   B.       chewed   C.       chewing   D.       to chew
正确资料:

第241题,【260484】      He _____ his fingers to his lips as a sign for silence.   A.       rised   B.       raised   C.       arised   D.       aroused
正确资料:

第242题,【260581】      Every time he _____ me, he is rude to me.   A.       will see   B.       sees   C.       is seeing   D.       is seen
正确资料:

第243题,【260466】      Americans are often _____ with chopsticks.   A.       awkward   B.       awful   C.       aware   D.       automatic
正确资料:

第244题,【260589】      When Jonathan went to Spain with his sister, he bought a leather coat for her and another for _____.   A.       him   B.       himself   C.       he   D.       his
正确资料:

第245题,【260417】      A bomb destroyed two buildings and _____ several others.   A.       damaged   B.       harmed   C.       hurt   D.       injured
正确资料:

第246题,【260732】      _____ with the corresponding period of last year, the output of chemical fibers in the first quarter rose by 15%.   A.       Comparing   B.       To compare   C.       Compared   D.       Compare
正确资料:

第247题,【260586】      Without the sun's light _____ the earth's surface, it would be so cold that life could not exist on the earth.   A.       warms   B.       warmed   C.       warming   D.       to warm
正确资料:

第248题,【260456】      The young man who saw the car _____ into the river telephoned the police station.   A.       plunge   B.       plunged   C.       was plunging   D.       to plunge
正确资料:

第249题,【260633】      When I heard his humorous words, I couldn't help _____.   A.       trembling   B.       laugh   C.       tremble   D.       laughing
正确资料:

第250题,【260527】      He lost control of his feeling and began to _____.   A.       laugh   B.       dance   C.       weep   D.       yell
正确资料:

第251题,【260529】      The old man seemed _____ to live with his granddaughter.   A.       content   B.       context   C.       contrast   D.       contract
正确资料:

第252题,【102991】      Everyone of us is working hard in the factory.      A         B      C              D
正确资料:

第253题,【102932】      She married the man because what he had done for her.              A           B            C           D
正确资料:

第254题,【102847】      He hoped to complete the work before he leaves the city.        A              B            C                 D
正确资料:

第255题,【102910】      The police has been going all out to search for the prisoner all over the country for two weeks.        A                 B                        C                     D
正确资料:

第256题,【102906】      He was badly wounded on the left leg and had to lie in bed.                A        B       C                      D
正确资料:

第257题,【102922】      The computer is an useful machine that can do many things for us.          A      B          C                       D
正确资料:

第258题,【102783】      He suggested me that I go to see the manager.          A     B   C             D
正确资料:

第259题,【102994】      The little girl hurried home with the remained money.           A          B     C               D
正确资料:

第260题,【102930】      "You will be late for school unless you will get up at five." said mother.             A            B        C              D
正确资料:

第261题,【102901】      He rose his hand before asking the question.       A      B       C             D
正确资料:

第262题,【102942】      Being Sunday today, we don't have to work.     A         B              C          D
正确资料:

第263题,【102797】      Turn to the right, you will find the post office.      A        B       C              D
正确资料:

第264题,【102988】      John had been here to see you, but he left five minutes ago.            A     B                      C          D
正确资料:

第265题,【102918】      How did you like the dancers and their performances which you saw at the party?         A                                  B                C            D
正确资料:

第266题,【102955】      Can't you remember tell me that the other day?            A          B       C        D
正确资料:

第267题,【102956】      He told me that how important it is to learn English.        A      B             C                D
正确资料:

第268题,【102951】      Speak slowly and try to make yourself understand.        A             B          C           D
正确资料:

第269题,【102896】      A house built of bricks lasts longer than the one that is made of woods.                  A             B             C                   D
正确资料:

第270题,【102923】      People both at home and abroad have been great helped by the new computer.               A            B                C                    D
正确资料:

第271题,【102978】      I know little about Tom, but I know Mary better than he.         A           B             C               D
正确资料:

第272题,【102993】      This book is too hard for me to read it .      A            B       C       D
正确资料:

第273题,【102964】      He is by far the clever student in our class.           A     B     C                D
正确资料:

第274题,【102852】      The mistakes made by the Japanese students of English are different from that by us.                               A                  B                C               D
正确资料:

第275题,【102893】      I received a letter writing in green ink.        A        B        C         D
正确资料:

第276题,【102935】      The book which brought for me by my brother cost a lot of money.              A      B                           C         D
正确资料:

第277题,【102966】      I shall lend the money to who comes first.               A              B    C     D
正确资料:

第278题,【102842】      I never buy anything unless it is not really needed.              A            B       C          D
正确资料:

第279题,【102990】      I have caught a bad cold for a week and I can't get rid of it.            A         B         C                    D
正确资料:

第280题,【102998】      There will not be enough room for such a large population to the future.            A             B                     C                    D
正确资料:

第281题,【102920】      We must devote every effort to finish the task on time.              A         B               C            D
正确资料:

第282题,【102919】      We'll never forget the days when we spent together happily in the middle school.                   A            B           C                           D
正确资料:

第283题,【102916】      This is one of the most exciting football games which I have ever seen.             A            B                          C           D
正确资料:

第284题,【102931】      Tell me how long she will be back, in ten days or a week?      A       B             C                   D
正确资料:

第285题,【102965】      "Do you mind getting me some water?" "Certainly don't."         A           B         C                     D
正确资料:

第286题,【102980】      We must study hard in order to serve for the people better in the future.             A             B          C                   D
正确资料:

第287题,【102945】      The population of Zhengzhou is fewer than that of Beijing.          A                     B   C              D
正确资料:

第288题,【102793】      We all considered it a pity you could not come with us.                A           B   C             D
正确资料:

第289题,【103001】      This is the steel plant where we visited last week.                    A        B        C         D
正确资料:

第290题,【102853】      These shoes are too little for me.        A       B       C        D
正确资料:

第291题,【102791】      Have the police found the knife which the man was killed?           A              B          C           D
正确资料:

第292题,【103000】      He enjoyed nothing but listen to music.         A       B     C          D
正确资料:

第293题,【102857】      He returned home in the afternoon of his holiday.            A        B       C             D
正确资料:

第294题,【102985】      Why don't you ask anybody else to help you?    A      B             C              D
正确资料:

第295题,【102882】      The weather was so hot and we could not read much.           A          B    C              D
正确资料:

第296题,【102924】      Thanks the teacher's help, I have made great progress in my English study.      A           B                           C                  D
正确资料:

第297题,【102967】      Would you bought the dictionary if you had had more money yesterday?       A       B                    C              D
正确资料:

第298题,【102933】      To my opinion, computers will enter every family in the near future.         A            B                     C                D
正确资料:

第299题,【102995】      My father has two brothers, both of them are Party members.                A                 B      C         D
正确资料:

第300题,【102909】      Mother doesn't like sleeping with light on and so do I.                    A            B      C            D
正确资料:

第301题,【102865】      There is nothing interesting on today's paper.          A              B       C       D
正确资料:

第302题,【102785】      How dare you say such thing to my face?       A       B        C          D
正确资料:

第303题,【102953】      He had changed so much that I could hardly know him.                  A         B         C         D
正确资料:

第304题,【102937】      Having been ill for a long time, so she fell behind her classmates.          A               B          C          D
正确资料:

第305题,【102986】      Everyone agreed to his suggestion which we should hold a meeting to talk about the problem.               A                      B              C                          D
正确资料:

第306题,【102907】      I lay down again in the sofa with my head covering.         A               B            C         D
正确资料:

第307题,【102870】      The students have to follow the teacher's advice, haven't they?        A          B                 C                    D
正确资料:

第308题,【102850】      He cannot do it like your father does.         A     B     C                D
正确资料:

第309题,【102992】      Would you be kind as to turn off the TV set?       A        B      C             D
正确资料:

第310题,【102984】      The pen is missing, for we cannot find it everywhere.               A        B          C             D
正确资料:

第311题,【102913】      Mr Zhang's English is perfect, so he has made lots of friends from English-spoken countries.                A                      B                C                       D
正确资料:

第312题,【102987】      We got on the school bus and which took us straight to the People's Park.        A                         B      C         D
正确资料:

第313题,【102864】      They won us in the football game last week.         A   B            C             D
正确资料:

第314题,【102961】      Hearing her name calling, she rushed out of the room.      A        B       C               D
正确资料:

第315题,【102859】      He seems to be a bright student, isn't he?        A     B          C             D
正确资料:

第316题,【102876】      In England as early as the twelve century, young people enjoyed playing football.                  A           B                               C           D
正确资料:

第317题,【102894】      I haven't got used to live in the south.        A         B       C       D
正确资料:

第318题,【102997】      He is going to shoot some sparrows in the trees.            A       B          C           D
正确资料:

第319题,【102915】      Generally speaking, when a child learns to read, he usually begins from A,B,C.           A                               B                  C         D
正确资料:

第320题,【102788】      This is the classroom for us to study.             A            B   C    D
正确资料:

第321题,【102976】      The writing of the report spent me two evenings.        A            B         C          D
正确资料:

第322题,【102795】      Tell me the best way which to express my thanks.      A          B        C            D
正确资料:

第323题,【102878】      The teacher found a cup broken and tried to find who had broken it.                    A         B                  C          D
正确资料:

第324题,【102975】      Don't let the children who are so young to go swimming.                A                B         C      D
正确资料:

第325题,【102902】      One thousand dollars are enough to live on.             A           B     C         D
正确资料:

第326题,【102880】      The young is taught to respect the old.       A         B          C        D
正确资料:

第327题,【102851】      He left home last year and I haven't seen him from then.                A                    B            C    D
正确资料:

第328题,【102939】      The recorder needs be repaired before it can be used.                  A        B         C         D
正确资料:

第329题,【102999】      "Help yourselves with the fish. It's very delicious.",mother said to the guests.           A              B                 C                       D
正确资料:

第330题,【102943】      There having no buses, we had to walk home.     A     B       C                D
正确资料:

第331题,【102934】      The farmers are very busy today and they will stop working until dark.                     A                        B       C           D
正确资料:

第332题,【102989】      This is all what Dr. Smith said at the meeting.            A   B              C         D
正确资料:

第333题,【102879】      After mixing the three together, he dipped one of his finger into the cup.        A                B                C           D
正确资料:

第334题,【102958】      Most people can quick get help from a doctor when ill.        A            B      C                      D
正确资料:

第335题,【260792】      I've always loved pigeons(鸽子). Some years ago I managed to persuade my wife to let me buy a few and started   1   them myself. They cost a lot of money and so it spoilt(破坏)our   2   a bit, but my wife never actually stopped me so I   3   carried on. I learnt so much about them that I could   4   a good racer anywhere and I bought some beauties. My pigeons won some top races, and I even began to make a bit of   5  .   You see, people are prepared to pay big prices if they get to know that your pigeons are   6   big prizes.  My wife had been changing her   7   to the pigeons over the last year or two anyway. She was quite   8   of all the prizes we'd won. Then there was a lot of traveling, which she liked. You see, someone has to take the pigeons a   9   way off and release them. Some of the   10   were really nice. I never traveled. I used to like to wait at home and see them come in. They got the wonderful sense of   11  , which could bring them back home so quickly. They'd flown hundreds of miles sometimes   12   storms or against strong winds. And there they'd come, tiny white birds against the great   13  . Then I'd watch them   14   round and come down onto the landing shelf. I'd look at my watch and think, "My goodness, that's a good   15  ." And I'd take off the little leg ring and push it through the machine to   16   what time he'd arrived. Then my wife would   17   up and say, "Has he arrived yet?" Then we would work out if we'd won   18  .   However, last year we had a   19  ! One of them got some sort of flu(流感)and died;then they all   20  . It was terrible;I had to burn them all. We lost a fortune, of course.
正确资料:CADC/BDABC/ADDCB/BCADB

第336题,【260791】      I arrived in the classroom, ready to share my knowledge and experience with 75 students who would be my English Literature class. Having taught in   1   for 17 years, I had no   2   about my ability to hold their attention and to   3   on them my admiration for the literature of my mother tongue.  I was shocked when the monitor shouted, "  4  !"  The entire class rose as I entered the room, and I was somewhat   5   about how to get them to sit down again, but once that awkwardness(尴尬)was over, I quickly   6   my calmness and began what I thought was a fact-packed lecture, sure to gain their respect - perhaps   7   their admiration. I went back to my office with the rosy glow which comes from a sense of achievement.  My students   8   diaries. However, as I read them, the rosy glow was gradually   9   by a strong sense of sadness. The first diary said, "Our literature teacher didn't teach us anything today.  10   her next lecture will be better." Greatly surprised, I read diary after diary, each expressing a   11   theme(主题). "Didn't I teach them anything? I described the entire philosophical(哲学的)framework of Western thought and laid the historical   12   for all the works we'll study in class," I complained. "How   13   they say I didn't teach them anything?"  It was a long term, and it   14   became clear that my ideas about education were not the same as   15   of my students. I thought a teacher's job was to raise   16   questions and provide enough background so that students could   17   their own conclusions. My students thought a teacher's job was to provide   18   information as directly and clearly as possible. What a difference!     19  , I also learned a lot, and my experience with my Chinese students has made me a   20   American teacher, knowing how to teach in a different culture.
正确资料:CADA/CBCAB/CDADC/BACBD

第337题,【260790】      For the past two years, I have been working on students' evaluation of classroom teaching. I have kept a record of informal conversations   1   some 300 students from at   2   twenty-one colleges and universities. The students were generally   3   and direct in their comments   4   how course work could be better   5  . Most of their remarks were kindly   6   with tolerance rather than bitterness and frequently were softened by the   7   that the stude

20年秋【人民大学】大学英语(一)ZK011B(答案).zip

69.2 KB, 下载次数: 2

售价: 5 学习币  [记录]

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2020-10-10 11:45:43 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-10 12:42:20 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-10 13:16:38 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:36 , Processed in 0.111321 second(s), 23 queries .