奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 908|回复: 0

福建师范大学2021年2月课程考试《高级英语(一)》作业考核试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-4 20:43:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《高级英语(一)》期末考试A卷 5 q1 D6 }2 H, }$ r8 `& i6 f

: d" W8 E/ f: G' n! |6 ?姓名:                     专业:3 b( G8 \8 x. M! \8 z
学号:                     学习中心:
( X. J! P5 o, ~7 X9 y, k3 z0 M" O2 K; R, `& b
                成绩:" U0 M1 F4 [+ p5 N0 J! X* ?9 _

7 T% u; b1 e0 E" s% X) Q; |$ ?- x4 r: z( i" d% s" y6 E
I. Vocabulary: (20%)
! O9 t! N9 y* q& M2 `$ m& _. The water was so ___A___ we could see the fish clearly.
% Y8 d6 K4 a: h; }A. transparent    B. bright    C. visible    D. opaque
5 E9 D4 {$ {( M; Y7 \! \; b2. Birds of a feather ___B__ together.2 M1 h: G  F( E4 l  s
   A. lock   B. flock   C. block   D. clock& p! r5 X9 X: U: C  j! ^" \
3. Days and nights ___A___.
+ Z7 D) a5 n* ?9 O) h   A. alternate      B. contemplate    C. extricate       D. minimize' s+ d6 a* k; B5 G
4.        The annual conference of the organization was held in London last year.B
' q/ `& }) G" j2 m7 }A. important   B. yearly   C. sufficient   D. critical
  ]- K& Y% ~( c  h: v5. The air is filthy and dangerous to breathe from the belching of uncontrolled products from combustion of coal, coke, oil, and gasoline.A
) a; p7 Y9 V& {! n   A. burning        B. bursting    C. contamination    D. pollution+ W4 K; o. b. \) W
6. If we overwork ourselves, we may suffer from both physical and psychological fatigue.D* d- x. j: l8 f- w2 e9 d* w
  A. picture  B. mimic     C. mark        D. tire+ d# o3 Y. O9 _* q* u
7. Steel is an integral part of the modern skyscrapers.( p, ~4 k- y9 `6 D# @, j8 M
   A. tedious    B. difficult     C. naive     D. inherent
# S3 k7 b. b" w6 ~+ }7 r: ` 8. He is a novice who has never prepared a meal.! I8 ^% t- \6 m5 |4 K* _# L
   A. interesting    B. layman   C. sin    D. mistake
7 _2 }6 t* l" H 9. He was elated over the favorable reviews of his novel.$ I2 S/ W/ q# p$ Y  _9 c& ]- U
    A. grievous   B. trembling    C. overjoyed  D. lazy* ]$ x3 |4 q/ p+ @. w
10. .Some people seem to have a morbid interest in death.. ^1 Q% _% x6 U% `; U7 A' a$ q
A. merciless   B. sorry   C. unhealthy  D. helpless
5 j) H  |* l6 p: ]
$ m/ U2 ~. W" ]% SII. Text Comprehension(20%)) M: v& z$ o( a
1.         She is not going to get rid of the upright piano because_____(She Is an Unwilling Tool of Middleclassdom)+ v& u: F# [- {4 ?1 A$ \
a.        Her daughter plays it.
& U( s6 v$ {9 ^1 o% o0 [b.        She wants to learn to play it someday.  f7 `, U1 O( G$ [5 H
c.        It is such a beautiful instrument.' m% H# \6 y0 B4 ~
d.        Nobody would want to buy such an old piano., X, @) w4 b4 ?! M
2.         In this account, Langston Hughes was____.(Salvation)4 w0 X, C% ]# k% r) o% N
a.        giving an honest self-analysis
+ O( L9 b% ?! z4 Sb.        entertaining the reader in a humorous tone.
8 e& K( W7 p" H( @c.        expressing his dissatisfaction with his aunt.2 p9 E' s2 R, n: U4 P; T* i8 R
d.        describing a church service.
# }6 m- K) \, I/ t- u3. It is generally believed that our language mechanism enables us____.(Thinking of Words)! T1 C$ h( x7 M  J
a.        to talk about all the technicalities of company law or of central heating with the glibness of a solicitor or a plumber.
1 O( p  Y& ~3 s- }) Q/ V6 ~b.        to talk about anything fluently.) n& |- I& a# R: o% \
c.        to acquire any knowledge.
; |4 W4 t2 t5 Y7 X  s( ?d.        to handle anything we need to handle.
2 A" P# Q6 w8 ^5 K$ u3 ^3 ^4.“Hey, missis”is not an appropriate form of address to a stranger because___(Thinking of Words), Z1 |! B  C* Q
a.        Missis is not the  equivalent of Madame.
! J1 v( o* O/ ]6 |% d1 mb.        It is not very effective.
" m9 @2 l) o3 X- t5 Pc.        It is not used by polite educated people.
% ~$ q6 ^: y) v# s% n9 Ed.        It is used only by polite educated people.
( t# ~# d3 c, @- ~# G1 ?5. A man stabbed Miss Genovese ___.(38 Who Saw Murder Didn’t Call the Police)0 I9 h8 }7 n8 V( p8 {
a.        As soon as she saw him in the lot.) }' v) [" c; v5 E
b.        When she had got to the entrance to her apartment.4 n. i5 L7 i" G; E' a; i
c.        Before she reached a street light in front of a bookstore.4 h- _6 R8 ~) Z  U( T5 X) m
d.        Before she got to a call box to the 102nd Police Precinct.
4 F! R" g* i3 @1 N8 ~6.  Which statement is true?(Appetite)
* X' _% @* V* B   a. When people have a thing too easily and too often, they will take it for granted
: s# U2 u! k2 C     and miss out the pleasure of having it.
& f' b6 o) u2 n& i% }& D% Q   b. Lee doesn’t like children
. R9 _: C/ g( ?: q$ m$ z& j' K   c. Lee enjoys being hungry as it is a pleasure to him.# x4 b# _" Y/ q7 }+ i$ d% u. E
   d. when a person loses his appetite, he will soon die.     d' P6 G; |6 j) J! T; Z$ ^( c
7. One of the major pleasures in life is appetite, so(Appetite)
% Q  T7 S# Z; G7 n   a. one should eat to one’s full., ]1 Y2 A; T- G7 ^5 _% w/ \
   b. one should preserve this keenness of ling.3 N8 h4 v0 ~% W% M1 |# z3 L' Y
   c. one ought to have a taste of the multitudinous flavors of different kinds of food  ! c0 W$ l! {1 Q" `
  d. one should starve it.   
' w8 D' Q# N5 O/ T  @  S3 G2 x8. In this essay, the pronoun “you” is used to refer to (What Is It Like to Be Poor?)4 t3 n9 A+ }. f- i3 _" c6 C5 P
   a. man in general
9 j) j2 ~' }+ I   b. the reader8 U' }& A8 [" N; x7 K9 e
   c., the writer 0 W. L3 @. O" E- ]4 u+ v) M2 q
   d. none of the above  
' Z- r3 l9 x3 n$ l% ?9. But although affiliative behavior shares some of the properties associated with biological drives, I doubt whether our desire to make friends is really much influenced by adaptive considerations. By “biological drives” the author means (Befriending)
- Q. x5 I, u% s4 `* f6 D  a. biological energy. E" I. n% e3 c* y- A. t1 Y/ H  H
  b. the animal instincts which spur us to do what we do.
0 C9 p% a. U$ D; ]$ n, L. g+ @  c. something which drives us together
$ v% I6 Z6 {' O) c  d. our human desire which drives us together. 8 e0 C/ [; k# n7 l
10. In fact, studies of friendship seem to implicate more complex factors. This sentence means that(Befriending)
# H/ H' Y& p: y, S6 b6 N! Q* }( D, I  a. studies of friendship involve more complex factors
5 A# A2 s" N3 y  b. studies of friendship imply that there are more complex factors" T5 r6 ]; G) h& X
  c. studies of friendship show that there are some more complex factors
' h8 C( f: [3 M. w# E$ {0 _$ P& O: W3 \  d. studies of friendship are very complicated   
5 q( O5 C% b' O
; ~5 p* @5 O! o( ?( A% p! HIII. fill in the blank with a proper word from the words given(20%)
  J* x" ]+ N. |3 _9 Lproof, result, trickle, where, leave, eastward, westward, live, newcomers, stock, group, roots, landless
2 o8 Z- w0 m, H3 P- EThen the _trickle_of immigrants became a stream, and the population began to move _westward_- not to grab and _leave_ but to settle and live_, they thought. The _newcomers_ were of peasant _stock_, and they had their _roots_ in a Europe _where_they had been _landless_, for the possession of land was the + i3 d( `  o/ r+ ?$ c$ g  ]; B
requirement and the _proof_ of a higher social class than they had known.
( Z+ M6 ^$ s5 T) I/ O' E" W' q' J: \
0 R* Q9 T9 L/ _, n) F! Z+ \
$ d4 d. f% a1 x! sIV. Translation (20%)- B" K0 Z5 E8 l# S5 ?' K
1.        当我把书点了一下,我发现书架上总共有50本书。1 T9 q3 n) s1 w6 V0 ?
When I counted the books, I found there were 50 books in all on the shelf.
5 f/ R: \; K8 V" m1 ^' p5 I2.        过分激烈的争论只会引起意见分歧与不和。
, \8 o( O- N6 L: m$ ]) ZExcessive heated debate will only lead to disagreement and discord.
/ T$ r4 [# |1 i' W& c" i3.        我们必须学会在错综复杂的矛盾中找出主要矛盾。3 }7 _3 H; c, r0 k
We must learn to find the principal contradiction among the intricate contradictions.* C" A. P4 E3 e% F9 G
4.        我不知道他是怎么回事,但是他似乎不想说话。
2 R. N5 t! b1 b, N, BI don't know what's wrong with him, but he doesn't seem to want to talk.3 A/ T' B0 M& b0 u
5. 从某种程度上讲,他是中国儿童文学的先驱之一。+ b' d! _1 J0 i, m; J# _; Z
To some extent, he is one of the pioneers of children's literature in China.
4 d( ^1 T$ h% t6 K4 x! ]' `& F
1 y( z' B9 K" }$ X+ N+ L3 s' x
0 b4 J' {0 {- v9 z1 m4 d+ Y* ZV. paragraph translation (20%) # ?4 {5 d( Y4 L- g1 k6 ^5 Z
If the period between twenty and thirty is the critical one in the formation of intellectual and professional habits, the period below twenty is more important still for the fixing of personal habits, properly so called, such as vocalization and pronunciation, gesture, motion, and address. Hardly ever is a language learned after twenty spoken without a foreign accent. Hardly, ever, indeed, can he even learn to dress like a gentleman-born. Hardly ever, indeed, no matter how much money there be in his pocket, can he eve n learn to dress like a gentleman-born.1 n2 B8 S: T5 g6 [; @& Z/ q3 c
如果说二十到三十岁是形成智力和职业习惯的关键时期,那么二十岁以下的时期对于个人习惯的养成则更为重要,所谓的个人习惯,如发音、手势、动作和称呼。很少有一门语言是在二十岁以后学会的,没有外国口音。说实在的,他甚至很难学会穿得像个天生的绅士。事实上,不管他的口袋里有多少钱,他几乎永远学不会穿得像个绅士。
1 d  s) ?2 D  v+ \2 _
& ~; H7 s4 i  U- L. g: a1 L

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:52 , Processed in 0.222358 second(s), 19 queries .