奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1398|回复: 0

21春西南大学课程名称 英语写作【0846】大作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-10 13:02:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
西南大学培训与继续教育学院课程考试试# l$ j! g) l) R

7 r+ s' y1 M6 _4 Z# J学期:2021年春季                                       
  J5 k$ F( r( [课程名称【编号】:英语写作【0846】                         A卷5 H" c1 `, N/ V' m# B& ?& A6 k3 r
:大作业                                    更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com):100分0 P: O- z5 K6 T2 g- j; M
Choose the best topic sentence: [_______________________________]  Unlike some breeds of dogs, they do not need a lot of exercise every day. Crowds and loud noises do not make them nervous. Also, they do not mind being alone for hours, if you need to be away at work. On top of all this, they are known to be patient and loving with children. If you are a city-dwelling family looking for a pet, I highly recommend this breed of dog.
' r- k( M* g: m/ t8 h(1). Every family should have a dog.
' W6 ~  U2 C* ?(2). Greyhounds are a good choice of dog for people who live in cities.
4 k% t0 p% z; Q/ v6 j) |$ H" j1 B(3). Not all dogs are happy living in the city.
5 Y6 h6 ~/ q, F$ }9 d1 ?7 ^(4). All breed of dogs are pretty much alike -- it's all the same.6 B" H* x) i& r6 ]
Paragraph 2" j9 y1 W" H8 U
Choose the best topic sentence: [________________________________] Many people who earn the minimum wage are trying to support families with this salary. No one working full-time and earning the minimum wage makes enough money to pay for rent, food, and other necessities. If we raise the minimum wage, families will have more money to spend, and therefore other businesses will make more money. For so many reasons, it is the right thing to do.
, @) j9 l3 S6 @% \( s5 \$ A. r(1). We must worry about jobs, not wages. $ D6 q; ]+ G4 q3 D/ Y$ m
(2). Parents in New York City have a lot of expenses.
6 a' |* D; I$ ~9 Q. }(3). This economy is especially hard for small business owners.
& V- @2 x# S& R! x, a% l(4). It is time to raise the minimum wage., L) h6 v: |$ Q* g
II. Read the following paragraphs to identify the sentence which is not related to its topic. Write the number of the unrelated sentences on the Answer Sheet. (10 points)5 v+ ~+ v% x& o1 ]$ J0 n
Paragraph 13 H" }9 Q( f. v8 p8 a& }) ]5 K; a
With more than fifty feature films Alfred Hitchcock remains one of the most popular directors of all time. (1) Hitchcock's films draw heavily on both fear and fantasy. (2) He began directing in the United Kingdom. (3) They often portray innocent people caught up in circumstances beyond their understanding. (4) The movie Rebecca, which evokes the fears of a young bride, is a good example of this.1 X* w! x+ w; u; O- f/ i! l
# O' B1 q$ L! z& f* |
Paragraph 2, a! I. e- W6 J6 H+ \
Doping is the use of drugs to try to improve sports performance. (1) This practice is banned by sports federations throughout the world. (2) Athletes need to know which substances are banned in sport. (3) The use of drugs during athletic festivals is evident. (4) Furthermore, they must make sure that any product or medication they take does not contain a prohibited substance.
4 |5 q# t1 B3 T( D& B' D5 s' c8 O# R( S4 }: j& S* ^
III. Put the following group of sentences into correct order. Write the number of the reordered sentences on the Answer Sheet. (10 points)' h0 `/ ?: L# @# w
Every semester we have the opportunity to evaluate our instructors, to judge their lectures, their interest in students' problems, methods of assigning work, and general ability to conduct a class. It is very difficult to evaluate their performance objectively.
+ S6 m, o5 g9 m! V1 S$ ?
0 R! I* g- H+ g3 b4 w(1)        Another irresponsible form of evaluation occurred when James rated his instructor excellent because the instructor is "easy", who gives few tests and only assigns one paper during the entire term.
8 X1 a( a" P% }4 h& y, u(2)        Both Senta and Sam were not fairly evaluating the instructor. They were affected by the grades they were earning and were biased in their judgments.( s" I% V; {1 H% k/ S) {
(3)        Her friend Sam wrote a great description of the same instructor because he received an A in the course.# b* y8 v9 p- a1 w
(4)        For example, Senta recently wrote irresponsible remarks about her instructor because she was failing to pass the course.
+ h7 E4 a1 [  j( X. D! S  Q7 U(5)        On the other hand, James rated Professor Jones poor because he assigns text work daily, gives pre-test and post-test reviews, and packs his lectures with a lot of information.
9 j% {7 s3 e( }7 W
% P9 E1 z3 G; B+ b7 e
6 g1 B6 i4 r/ o$ v- H# B, \IV. Composition writing (70 points): I* L# o% @, z5 M5 B  x
Why do most people find Monday is the hardest day in a week?
/ A7 Z5 H7 E! x5 I$ m9 b) oUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer./ N, T. I- m1 M6 R6 ?
Write a composition of about 150 words to discuss the issue.
3 O$ \6 e5 {* y2 L; f! }- p+ V
9 Q& W4 I) n9 w1 s% ^2 D: O

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:32 , Processed in 0.098351 second(s), 16 queries .