奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 597|回复: 0

21秋 江大《大学英语(二)》第二阶段练习

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-16 10:31:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
江南大学网络教育第二阶段练习

考试科目:《大学英语(二)》第 章至第 章(总分100分)                    
__________学习中心(教学点) 批次:              层次:                  
专业:                   学号:                身份证号:                 
姓名:                                                   得分:                  

一 词汇与语法 (共5题 ,总分值10分 )
1. Tom is so talkative. I'm sure you'll soon get tired ________ him. (2 分)
A. of         B. with         C. at         D. on
2. I prefer classic music ________  pop music. (2 分)
A. than         B. on         C. with         D. to
3. I saw that she was in difficulty with all those parcels, so I offered my ___. (2 分)
A. service         B. money         C. use         D. chance
4. Measles(麻疹)  ________  a long time to get over. (2 分)
A. spend         B. spends         C. take         D. takes
5. You had better   ________ a doctor as soon as possible. (2 分)
A. seeing         B. saw         C.
see
        D. seen

二 交际英语 (共5题 ,总分值10分 )
6. -What's the problem with your bike?
- ________________ (2 分)
A. Not at all.         B. Good, thank you.
C. Nothing serious.         D. Sure
7. - I'm sorry. I am late due to the heavy traffic.
- __________ (2 分)
A. Well, it's OK.         B. No, it's all right.
C. You are welcome.         D. You are wrong.
8. - Peter, don't step on the grass.
-  _________. (2 分)
A. It doesn't matter         B. I can't do it
C. Don't worry         D. Sorry, I won't do it again
9. - Could you help me with my physics, please?
- __________ (2 分)
A. No, no way.
B. No, I couldn't.
C. No, I can't.
D. Sorry I can't. I have to go to a meeting right now.
10. -Could I get you something to drink?
-_________. I'm thirsty. (2 分)
A. Yes, please         B. No, thanks         C. You are welcome         D. Here you are

三 完形填空 (共1题 ,总分值10分 )
11.     Time spent in a bookshop can be enjoyable. If you go to a __1__ shop, no assistant will come near to you and say, "Can I help you?" You needn't buy anything you don't want. You may try to find out __2__ the book you want is. But if you fail, the assistant will lead you there and then he will go away. It seems that he is not interested in selling any book at all.
    There is a story which tells us about a good shop. A medical student __3__ a very useful book in the shop, but it was too expensive for him to buy. He couldn't get it from the library, either. So every afternoon, he went there to read __4__ at a time. One day, however, he couldn't find the book from its usual place and was leaving when he saw an assistant signing to him. To his surprise, the assistant pointed to the book __5__, "I put it there so as not to be sold out," said the assistant. Then he left the student to go on with his reading.

(10 分)
(1). 1 (2 分)
A. found         B. in a corner
C. where         D. good
E. a little        
(2). 2 (2 分)
C. where         D. good
E. a little        
(3). 3 (2 分)
C. where         D. good
E. a little        
(4). 4 (2 分)
C. where         D. good
E. a little        
(5). 5 (2 分)
C. where         D. good
E. a little        

四 阅读理解 (共2题 ,总分值20分 )
12.     A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self-made man - the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts, usually beginning by working with his hands. While the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common laborer or even the skilled factory worker, he may take pains to point out that his father started life in America as a farmer or laborer of some sort.
    This attitude toward manual (体力的) labor is now still seen in many aspects of American life. One is invited to dinner at a home that is not only comfortably but even luxuriously (豪华地) furnished and in which there is every evidence of the fact that the family has been able to afford foreign travel, expensive hobbies, and college education for the children; yet the hostess probably will cook the dinner herself, will serve it herself and will wash dishes afterward; furthermore,  the dinner will not consist merely of something quickly and easily assembled from contents of various cans and a cake or a pie bought at the nearby bakery. On the contrary, the hostess usually takes pride in careful preparation of special dishes. A professional may talk about washing the car, digging in his flowerbeds, painting the house. His wife may even help with these things, just as he often helps her with the dishwashing. The son who is away at college may wait on table and wash dishes for his living, or during the summer he may work with a construction gang on a highway in order to pay for his education.

(10 分) (1). From Para. 1, we know that in America  ________. (2 分)
A. people tend to have a high opinion of the self-made man
B. people can always rise to the top through their won efforts
C. college professors win great respect from common workers
D. people feel painful to mention their fathers as labors
(2). According to the passage, the hostess cooks dinner herself mainly because  ________. (2 分)
A. servants in America are hard to get.
B. she takes pride in what she can do herself
C. she can hardly afford servants.
D. it is easy to prepare a meal with canned food.
(3). The underlined expression “wait on table” in Para. 2 means “ ________ ”. (2 分)
A. work in a furniture shop         B. keep accounts for a bar
C. wait to lay the table         D. serve customers in a restaurant
(4). The author’s attitude towards manual labor is ________. (2 分)
A. positive         B. negative         C. humorous         D. critical
(5). Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?  (2 分)
A. A Respectable Self-made Family
B. American Attitude toward Manual Labor
C. Characteristics of American Culture
D. The Development of Manual Labor
13.     Mr. Young ran his own business and worked very hard. Mr. Young ran his own business and worked very hard. His wife was afraid that he would get sick if he continued like that, so she often tried to get him to take a vacation. At last she managed to persuade him to do so, and she hoped that he would be able to enjoy his vacation without any disturbance, so before they left, Mrs. Young went to see her husband's secretary. She said to her, "My husband needs a vacation very much, so whatever happens, please don't bother him with telegrams and letters about business problems while we are away. Just wait till we get back."
    After Mr. and Mrs. Young had been away about a week, Mr. Young received a letter from his secretary which said, "Something terrible happened to your business, but I'm not going to bother you with it while you are enjoying your vacation."

(10 分)
(1). Mr. Young was the owner of a private business. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(2). Mrs. Young worried about her husband's business. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(3). Mrs. Young was afraid that her husband's vacation might be spoilt. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(4). The secretary didn't explain in her letter what had happened to Mr.Young's business, because she didn't want to spoil Mr. Young's vacation. (2 分)
A. T         B. F
(5). You can learn from the story that Mr. Young had a stupid secretary. (2 分)
A. T         B. F

五 翻译 (共6题 ,总分值30分 )
14. Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the world. (5 分)

15. In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one. (5 分)

16. People all over the world are trying to help the people in the quake-stricken areas. (5 分)

17. He is always making excuses for being late. (5 分)

18. When are you going to get your hair cut? (5 分)

19. He stopped smoking. (5 分)

六 作文 (共1题 ,总分值20分 )
20. Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
The Way to Success
内容需包括以下方面:
1. 你认为成功的要素有哪些;
2. 举例说明你的观点。 (20 分)

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:16 , Processed in 0.098748 second(s), 18 queries .