奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 429|回复: 0

[北京师范大学]21秋《大学英语(三)》离线作业2

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-16 19:36:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
公 告: 在线作业试卷查看 -> 大学英语(三)
在线作业试卷列表
单选
1.第一部分:交际用语(共5小;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)- Would you be interested in seeing a film tonight?- __________ 分值:3
A. Not at all.   B. Are you sure?   
C. Great! I'd love to    D. You're welcome.   

2.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)- Excuse me, could you tell me the way to People's Square?- __________ 分值:3
A. I don't understand you.   B. Sorry, I'm a stranger here.   
C. Why don't you take a taxi?   D. Don't bother me.   

3.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目30 分值:1

A. on mind   B. in heart   
C. in mind   D. on your mind   

4.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目29 分值:1

A. with   B. for   
C. to   D. in   

5.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目28 分值:1

A. impossible   B. wonderful   
C. incapable   D. practical   

6.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)- I've got the first prize in the dancing contest.- __________ 分值:3
A. You're welcome.   B. It's very kind of you.   
C. Please accept my congratulations.   D. Oh, really, I can't believe my ears.   

7.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)- I've passed the examination.- __________ 分值:3
A. What a pity!   B. I have the examination.   
C. Come on.   D. Congratulations.   

8.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)- I'm suffering from a stomachache.- __________ 分值:3
A. Are you feeling better?   B. Why are you here?   
C. Are you pleased?   D. What's the matter with you?   

9.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Heaven Air is the name of __________ . 分值:3
A. a plane    B. an airline   
C. a travel service    D. an advertising program   

10.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Traveling with Heaven Air is __________ . 分值:3
A. comfortable but expensive    B. cheap and pleasant   
C. exciting but tiring    D. quick and safe   

11.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Heaven Air can take you to Paris __________ . 分值:3
A. on weekends only    B. just on weekdays   
C. any time in a week    D. two or three times a week   

12.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Most flights of Heaven Air go to __________ . 分值:3
A. big cities    B. small towns   
C. both big and small cities    D. the very center of Asia   

13.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1According to the advertisement, Heaven Air believes it is __________ . 分值:3
A. the second biggest in the world    B. the second best in the world   
C. the biggest in the world    D. the best in the world   

14.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2According to the passage, it is believed that _____ . 分值:3
A. wolf-children is a common occurrence existing in every country every century   B. the unusual occurrence of wolf-children has existed for over twenty centuries   
C. she-wolves enjoy looking after a human baby instead of her own child   D. human beings are curious about wolf children   

15.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2Except that the boy knew nothing about the relationships among human families, _____facts could show that he was a wolf-child. 分值:3
A. two    B. three   
C. four    D. many   

16.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2The word" litter" in the first paragraph probably refers to _____ .  分值:3
A. a hare    B. the boy   
C. newly-born wolves    D. another she-wolf   

17.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2It took the doctor a long time to manage to get the wolf-child to _____ . 分值:3
A. return to what it means to be a human being    B. forget his wolf life   
C. remember his own family and name    D. speak like a human child   

18.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2Only after many long years of devoted and patient instruction did the doctor manage to _____ . 分值:3
A. win the boy's trust and make the boy obey him   B. make the boy walk straight up like a human being   
C. get the boy to dress himself in clothes and feed himself as a human being does   D. Both A and B   

19.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)When Jack called me at 11:30 a.m. yesterday, I _____ lunch in the kitchen. 分值:3
A. cooked   B. was cooking   
C. cooks   D. has cooked   

20.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)Have you found the man _____hair was really long? 分值:3
A. who   B. which   
C. whose   D. whom   

21.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)Both the little girl and her mother _____ from the countryside, I suppose, I can tell from their clothes. 分值:3
A. is   B. was   
C. are    D. do   

22.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)Never before _____see such a wonderful movie! That's the best movie I have ever seen in my life. 分值:3
A. I have   B. have I   
C. I did    D. did I     

23.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)My mother _____ mathematics in my hometown ever since she graduated from the university. 分值:3
A. taught   B. teaches   
C. has taught   D. is teaching   

24.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目21 分值:1

A. concern   B. trouble   
C. interest   D. displeasure   

25.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目22 分值:1

A. on   B. in   
C. with   D. to   

26.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目23 分值:1

A. passively   B. instinctively   
C. collectively   D. hopefully   

27.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目24 分值:1

A. endure   B. suffer   
C. undergo   D. experience   

28.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目25 分值:1

A. alert   B. awake   
C. aware   D. informed   

29.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目26 分值:1

A. tell   B. make   
C. persuade   D. cause   

30.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目27 分值:1

A. Therefore   B. However   
C. Further   D. Moreover   

简答
1.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)Were there any phone calls for me while I was out?  分值:5

2.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)They quested both men but neither of them could speak English. 分值:5

3.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)I am now a distance education student. 分值:5

论述
1.第六部分:写作(更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。The Job I Like 分值:15

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:57 , Processed in 0.098994 second(s), 19 queries .