奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 512|回复: 0

[北京师范大学]21秋《大学英语(四)》离线作业2

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-16 19:44:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
公 告: 在线作业试卷查看 -> 大学英语(四)
在线作业试卷列表
单选
1.第一部分:交际用语(共5小;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)-Hello, my name is Angus. - _______________________ 分值:3
A. Nice to meet you.    B. How are you?   
C. I'm glad to hear that.    D. Hello, Jim. How are things with you?   

2.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) -What's the fare to the museum? - _______________________. 分值:3
A. Two hours    B. Two o'clock   
C. Two seats    D. Two dollars     

3.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目30 分值:1

A. determined   B. expected   
C. impressed   D. worried   

4.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目29 分值:1

A. inform   B. informed   
C. informs   D. informing   

5.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目28 分值:1

A. before   B. after   
C. ago   D. since   

6.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) -Could you give me a hand with the box? - _______________________. 分值:3
A. Yes, please   B. Sure, here you are   
C. Sure, it's my pleasure   D. No, of course not   

7.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) - That radio's pretty loud. Could you turn it down, please? -_________________________ 分值:3
A. Sorry. Was I disturbing you?   B. Yes, I'd love to.   
C. I don't think so.   D. I'm glad to.   

8.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) -What do you think of his suggestion? - _______________________. 分值:3
A. No, I don't think so   B. It's hard to say, really   
C. Sorry, I've forgot   D. I never think of him   

9.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1What old Harold cannot understand or explain is the fact that ____.  分值:3
A. he is treated as an outsider rather than a husband    B. women have so much to share   
C. women show little interest in ballgames    D. his wife is difficult to talk to   

10.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Rubin's study shows that for emotional support a married woman is more likely to turn to____.  分值:3
A. a male friend    B. a female friend   
C. her parents    D. her husband     

11.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1According to the text, which type of behavior is NOT expected of a man by society?  分值:3
A. Ending his marriage without good reason.   B. Spending too much time with his friends.   
C. Complaining about his marriage trouble.    D. Going out to ballgames too often.   

12.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1Which of the following statements is best supported by the last paragraph?  分值:3
A. Men keep their innermost feeling to themselves.    B. Women are more serious than men about marriage.   
C. Men often take sudden action to end their marriage.    D. Women depend on others in making decisions.   

13.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 1The research done by psychologist Rubin centers on ____.  分值:3
A. happy and successful marriage    B. friendships of men and women   
C. emotional problems in marriage    D. interactions between men and women   

14.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2Which of the following statements best expresses the main idea of the passage? 分值:3
A. Tools and language are either the effects or the causes of human evolution.   B. No other animals have achieved human abilities.   
C. Among the animals, only man is able to use tools and language.   D. Man owns his capacity to making use of tools and language.   

15.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2"Animal kingdom" in the passage refers to _____ . 分值:3
A. the place where all animals live   B. the animal society   
C. all kinds of animals, including man   D. the forest with animals   

16.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2One important condition for man's evolution is _____ . 分值:3
A. the animal kingdom   B. a supreme position   
C. the myriad kinds   D. his natural capacity   

17.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2The phrase "come about" in the passage is likely to mean ________. 分值:3
A. happened   B. appeared   
C. arrived   D. succeeded   

18.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)30分)Passage 2The last sentence suggests that ____ . 分值:3
A. those of lesser ability would be very expensive   B. in order to survive, man has to sacrifice some other animals   
C. those who become proficient in making tools can speak well   D. language and thought could be acquired by man   

19.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) An American inspection team had looked ____ sites in January. 分值:3
A. after   B. over   
C. on   D. into   

20.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) The cinema is about two miles from the downtown area and there are many shopping centers____ . 分值:3
A. in between    B. far apart   
C. among them   D. from each other   

21.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) He drove so fast, as the car came round the corner, it ran ____ an old woman coming from the opposite side. 分值:3
A. into   B. on   
C. over    D. up   

22.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) Generally speaking, a successful salesman has to talk to several ____regularly, in order to sell the products. 分值:3
A. lawyers   B. supporters   
C. guests    D. clients   

23.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)3分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) How much is the train ____ from Shanghai to Beijing? 分值:3
A. fee   B. tip   
C. fare    D. cost   

24.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目21 分值:1

A. gave up   B. developed   
C. followed   D. forgot   

25.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目22 分值:1

A. at   B. on   
C. in   D. with   

26.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目23 分值:1

A. Unless   B. Since   
C. If   D. Given   

27.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目24 分值:1

A. after   B. ago   
C. when   D. before   

28.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目25 分值:1

A. as   B. because   
C. therefore   D. but   

29.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目26 分值:1

A. not to waste   B. not wasting   
C. not waste   D. is not wasting   

30.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)1分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)10分)请点击此链接查看题目27 分值:1

A. with   B. at   
C. from   D. on   

简答
1.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) I had to get a new passport since my old one had expired. 分值:5

2.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分) We were very excited because our class won the first at last.  分值:5

3.第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)There were so many students in the class that the teacher couldn't talk to them all. 分值:5

论述
1.第六部分:写作(更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com)15分)请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。About Television 分值:15

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:14 , Processed in 0.095577 second(s), 19 queries .