奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 854|回复: 0

21年12月西南大学课程考试 语言学导论【0181】大作业(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-10 15:36:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
西南大学培训与继续教育学院课程考试试
0 o# M# V1 o0 ]( @
. p) T5 g  a0 G8 }% o& s  t1 U学期:2021年秋季                                       
0 |" o& Y. Y2 Z" k4 o课程名称【编号】:语言学导论【0181】                      A卷2 W% u: J- M2 b" C, F
:大作业                                    更多资料下载:谋学网(www.mouxue.com):100分( x0 r* A+ N% j* i$ G
% S' ~9 C2 `8 a4 M% ZⅠ. For each question there are four choices. Decide which one would be the best answer to the question, or would best complete the sentence. Write the corresponding letter on your ANSWER SHEET. (20%)" i5 V5 a/ F8 ?1 P& `. [2 s
1. ________ speaking, no variety of language is better than or superior to others.) u( h" H' m& B4 x
A. Generally    B. Socially       C. Politically   D. Linguistically
3 B( `7 v9 N, v$ r7 y2. Many Chinese English learners may, at the beginning stage, produce “mans” and “photoes” as the plural forms of “man” and “photo”. This is most likely the result of _______ in the process of foreign language learning.) F& m. O( S/ F6 ~( J" `. ~# t
A. negative transfer                    B. overgeneralization
- O5 X+ h) _9 R5 R8 J) AC. positive transfer                     D. mother tongue interference
/ c& y8 \( g- S3. Language serves the ________ function when it is used to express the speaker’s feeling or attitude or to arouse a certain feeling or attitude in the hearer.- O) l* n- k6 T' X
A. interpersonal    B. informative      C. emotive    D. directive
, V& u+ l: W  A' t& {* ~4. In the sentence “Can I have a bite to drink?” the speaker may not have a problem with competence, but with________.0 r  g0 L% V: y$ L8 A: ^0 Z1 ?
A. performance      B. utterance      C. syntax      D. context
/ U* @( C2 K# S7 ?) ?2 Y5. By ______, we mean that human beings can use language to talk about things remote either in space or in time.- V5 e9 {; u8 y' S1 T
A. creativity     B. duality        C. displacement      D. interchangeability- z, V2 b* Z6 F( `
6. The sentence “John doesn’t play video games any more” __________ the sentence “John used to play video games”.
5 |/ s* G; I" b$ J6 L. FA. entails            B. asserts           C. presupposes      D. contradicts) t5 @6 W8 ]4 |
7. Language serves the _______ function when it is used to talk about language itself." [/ C7 d2 b. O+ H* J3 |4 q
A. recreational      B. metalingual        C. phatic     D. performative$ Y  p6 E' c; y  C
8. There are _____ morphemes in the word “unfriendliness”.
5 D: M; [2 G! bA. 4          B. 2         C. 3         D. 5
6 q# @$ n" S/ E5 x. ^. ~9. The Cooperative Principle that language users are believed to follow was initially proposed by_________.
7 d7 P* B9 y, IA. Grice        B.  Austin         C. Chomsky       D. Saussure' b( U6 j. n+ d1 u
10. The semantic components of the word “boy” can be expressed as _____.' S) C# T+ o+ p  e! g
A. +human, +male, +adult         B. +human, -male, +adult& Z% R+ r! Q1 r9 m; q6 p% l4 c
C. +human, -male, -adult          D. +human, +male, -adult
" i& u' T/ ?$ f5 f
: W6 q2 V( G5 \3 Y4 @Ⅱ. Decide whether each of the following statements is True or False. (20%)( Z9 W- m1 x4 M: y
11. Speech act is the action performed through language, such as promising, requesting and declaring.: w4 D* ]+ w# ~2 G. R1 U
12. The stem refers to the smallest grammatical unit obtained through binary segmentation.
& q. \; T, q; T/ z( m/ Q13. Registers are varieties of language that are related to use.
$ q, H4 w0 u' D+ ~4 c14. Minimal pairs are formed by two different words which are identical in every way except for one sound segment which occurs in the same place in the string.
. M! d# E1 d. o& V, i15. Bilingualism refers to the situation where at least two languages are used side by side by an individual or by a group of speakers, with each having a different role to play.
, F5 f$ e" {! P7 l16. Ultimate constituents are any morpheme or combination of morphemes to which an affix can be added. " r; a3 k- G6 h3 y& ?5 g3 l  m
17. Complementary distribution holds between elements replaceable with each other at a particular place in a structure, or between one element present and the others absent.9 Q, @: p7 z1 M+ r
18. Semantic field is a set of words with an identifiable semantic connection.
* Q' M4 A7 I2 _& c* d19. The paradigmatic relation refers to the phenomenon that allophones occur in different phonetic environments.
6 y$ G4 t: Z! G0 Y2 s, k5 R20. Hyponymy is the name for meaning inclusiveness, referring to a paradigmatic relation between a more specific lexeme and a more general one. / ]  k1 z" F+ q# u" \' q3 [0 i( N. l

, @2 c/ D' D  N8 t& ], YⅢ. Reading comprehension. Read the following passage and answer each of the questions based on it. Choose the correct answer write the corresponding letter on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%)* L' t4 e! w' s0 M, y4 h
One of the most solid achievements of linguistics in the twentieth century has been to eliminate the idea that some languages or dialects are inherently 'better' than others. Linguists are willing to recognize that some varieties of language are considered by the layman to be better than others, but they point out that each variety displays characteristics common to all human language, such as being rule-governed, and that even the least prestigious language varieties may reveal an impressively complex set of structural patterns. Linguists would claim that if they were simply shown the grammars of two different varieties, one with high and the other with low prestige, they could not tell which was which, any more than they could predict the skin color of those who speak the two varieties.
: W  k( b" Z/ W% V0 \: l- c# z8 h0 oMoreover, most linguists would probably say the same about linguistic differences between individual speakers: if there are differences between the grammars of two people, there is no way of knowing which has the higher prestige in society simply by studying the grammars. Admittedly there are individuals who clearly have inherently imperfect grammars, such as children, foreigners and the mentally retarded, but these deviations are easy to explain and predict, and leave intact the claim that all normal people are equal with regard to their grammars. Of course, there is no shortage of differences between grammars, whether of individuals or whole communities, but there are no purely linguistic grounds for ranking any of the grammars higher than others. - t8 M) g7 @$ @6 K- o3 K6 S

3 b+ j8 E8 a8 ]6 w- k) B" f1 Z21. From the passage it could be inferred that before the twentieth century.
% v+ V" }! Y0 F8 DA. each variety displayed similar characteristics 8 k) T$ j0 z; s2 F' p
B. dialects were considered better than languages
9 y# P, E( {+ H6 C* P+ s! EC. all languages or dialects were considered as equal
# v- E  t$ ?# g4 {% B% T, _D. some languages were regarded as inherently better than others & Y- a3 Z3 Z0 x) \" d
- M6 F+ g9 B! p  I5 @
22. Most linguists would agree that ___.
6 C% N' L2 w* T0 U5 R$ zA. there were differences between the grammars of individual speakers, but they could not tell which had the higher prestige in society merely by studying their grammars
. g5 T1 E$ y/ c8 tB. there was no way of explaining and predicting the differences in the grammars between individual speakers! m8 C. p0 b+ U- D+ }9 }
C. there were no differences between individual speakers, because they displayed different prestige in society
- c8 O; K! y- w/ n7 SD. there were few linguists who claimed that all normal people were equal with regard to their grammars. & V: F  ?1 V9 S) Z0 |+ T
: o7 }& r) N, f: C& k: v
23. "there is no shortage of differences between grammars" means that ___.
* v% }  E4 H8 E7 @A. there is no differences between grammars
0 u# O* m( P7 X0 ^B. the differences between grammars are of no importance9 R3 e+ r  g/ `3 a4 |/ F
C. the differences between grammars last for a short time
6 Z) @" T& Q/ m4 u: t5 y$ ^7 |& [D. there exist great differences between grammars 3 F* Q+ U+ h: i
) o! [/ M1 V. K& [6 ~  n9 F  W  _
24. This passage is most probably taken from a book on ____.
. g  M: C+ Y, l2 p5 o6 V" \A. traditional grammar      B. language and mind ; N& C# ]: q2 [. L2 Z' b
C. sociolinguistics          D. language and communication
6 V9 F+ @% u. z6 f3 X+ ?! J! L, o& q3 `: \. o2 N: |3 ]! _2 Y
25. Following the author’s line of reasoning, the statement that “Beijing dialect was chosen to be the basis for Standard Chinese (Putonghua) because it sounded more graceful than other Chinese dialects” is _______.
: j* J0 Q) ^% e  K. @A. Acceptable.     B. Unacceptable.     C. Mysterious.    D. Humorous4 r; J& D7 R- A, m  y
! R# F2 a; G) s" S! q8 N! j. z

- B0 ]/ r) W3 P; }! G1 X6 h* L# ]Ⅳ. Answer the following questions, each in 120 to 200 words. Write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. (40%)
" v8 d/ W4 s# Y& Q) @0 s26.         Chinese English learners make various errors in speaking or writing in English. How should their errors be treated by their teachers? (20%)# w$ A/ F3 K6 h1 S0 C6 I( f
- N% o) |; p0 Z, o

' d6 X/ y3 ~" e# |5 v- E5 C27. What have you learned from the course of linguistics? (20%)
+ ^# r1 B  o. I  w(Clue: You can say whatever, linguistic or non-linguistic, you have learned from the course. But make sure your answer is clear and logical. You may answer the question in Chinese, but this may result in a loss of marks.)
: r2 K' }9 a' ]  f* }1 a# L$ A- U3 ^. a: y# x3 z3 X3 X1 y

6 y& n6 V4 H9 P2 o& r# z% d3 U1 {# q0 ~2 _0 n
% l" R6 A5 X9 ~
3 O) ~- @1 O9 T% `' \5 A$ R! h
% W  D8 Y! [$ @" y

9 s4 `5 q, w: C. q: Z1 X# s
) p" o9 B" i5 Y) k7 M/ G! h' q) y
5 H4 @/ u5 x" V* o2 v; K- k! r/ S2 F8 x2 J+ u) v& R* d

4 j. H4 N+ n5 x9 C2 W
5 z0 O- o/ Y6 F1 ]% {
! i- P% `3 f: v  ?  ]: m5 s( g9 d- H/ e8 j
$ |4 r. }+ ]/ F5 D# Q& {

: W0 |4 E/ v! x4 V9 \% w  d3 a% z/ |4 D( D. k. C+ S

7 y+ Z; w' y# @7 `. g# f0 Z, O6 D4 Q1 o' }" z

7 ^& W! Z$ |7 i, B
- l# d! M3 r0 o/ V/ e0 i
. @7 o. [# A2 l  e( q  m# t" j6 s  Z# s: Q4 X7 j! a! s6 Z  I
, w6 \5 o& j& C$ h/ W
" p1 g6 {9 E1 u

- h. F6 p% e5 v  [1 k
, y4 |- g  x+ O, y" }
4 r0 V" M3 {% R! c
/ q4 ]; V- F2 v, }* V/ |. L' R: o- O+ n; c' @$ h# l
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 10:40 , Processed in 0.093128 second(s), 15 queries .