奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 884|回复: 0

【西南大学】[机考][0089]《专业英语》复习题部分资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-15 02:07:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
【西南大学】[机考][0089]《专业英语》
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,A system with more than one CPU requuires a ( ) operating system
A.batch
B.time-sharing
C.parallel
D.distrubuted
正确资料:

第2题,The(  ) is the smallest unit on a disk when a computer writes the data to the disk.
A.Cluster
B.Sector
C.Track
D.DISK
正确资料:

第3题,Followings are some image data file formats, which is wrong?(  )
A.*.tif
B.*.doc
C.*.bmp
D.*.gif
正确资料:

第4题,By adding(  )to your programs, you can make computers more interesting and much more fun for the user.
A.Multimedia
B.Text
C.Music
D.Picture
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),The display screen is the most common (  ) device used to show you what the computer is doing.
A.Input
B.Pringting
C.Output
D.Electronic
正确资料:

第6题,Windows gives you more control over the (  ) your work.
A.Operation
B.Way
C.Energy
D.Wisdom
正确资料:

第7题,Python was developed in the early ( )
A.2000
B.1970
C.1980
D.1990
正确资料:

第8题,A(  )copy is a copy of a current file made in order to protect aganist loss or damage
A.hard
B.backup
C.soft
D.file
正确资料:

第9题,Worm spread itself except by ( )
A.network
B.email
C.program
D.hardware
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),Primary memory which is stored on chips located (  )
A.on the motherboard
B.outside
C.inside the processor
D.on the CPU
正确资料:

第11题,The string of bits making up a (  ) is processed as a unit by a computer
正确资料:yte

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),
正确资料:

第13题,(   ), device that is used to store data or programs (sequences of instructions) on a temporary or permanent basis for use in an electronic digital computer
正确资料lloquially

第14题,
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),A (  )is somewhat akin to a photocopier.
正确资料:expected

第16题,
正确资料:

第17题,Computer memory is divided into main (or primary) memory and (  )memory
正确资料:</strong><br/>&nbsp;auxiliary (or secondary)&nbsp;               
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第18题,
正确资料:

第19题,Circuit design with binary quantities, "on" and "off" representing 1 and 0 (i.e., true and false), uses the logic of (   )
正确资料olean algebra

正确资料:

第21题,Turing machine, hypothetical computing device introduced in 1936 by the English mathematician and logician (    )
正确资料:lan M. Turing

第22题,
正确资料:

第23题,The abbreviation of liquid crystal displays is (  )
正确资料CD

第24题,
正确资料:

资料来源:谋学网(www.mouxue.com),Memory also stores the temporary sequence of (  ), or program, for the microprocessor.
正确资料:IBD

第26题,
正确资料:

第27题,Computer graphics, production of  (    )on computers for use in any medium.
正确资料:</strong><br/>&nbsp;auxiliary (or secondary)&nbsp;               
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第28题,
正确资料:

第29题,Integrated circuits have their origin in the invention of the(    ) in 1947 by William B. Shockley
正确资料:ransistor

正确资料:

第31题,CD-ROM is rewritable

正确资料:

第32题,ISDN  does not include that element that provides one kind of service

正确资料:

第33题,Jack Ma is the founder of Alibaba Group

正确资料:

第34题,A successful test is to exhibit the absence of errors in the programs being tested

正确资料:

第35题,Ubber, APPLE, INTEL and Google are the Big 4 Tech

正确资料:

第36题,Please translate the following into ChineseDatabase, also called electronic database, any collection of data, or information, that is specially organized for rapid search and retrieval by a computer
正确资料:</strong><br/>Once upon a time, toys just had to be fun. Now they have to be smart to impress today&#39;s demanding children. Even when you take into account that robot dogs don&#39;t need to be walked or fed, it&#39;s still hard to explain why people want them so badly. This year Sony&#39;s AIBO sold out in less than two weeks ,even though it costs more than some laptop computers. Tiger&#39;s i-Cybie may not be as smart as AIBO, but at $149.99 it&#39;s a lot cheaper, and it&#39;s cuter too. Like most of Tiger&#39;s interactive toys, i-Cybie displays &quot;emotions&quot; such as fear, surprise, happiness and anger. The best part may be that when i-Cybie is tired(i.e. when its batteries are running Low),it heads to its recharging station and plugs itself in. Let&#39;s see you teach your old dog that trick.</p><p><br/>               
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第37题,
正确资料:

第38题,Please translate the following into ChineseMagnetic tape, similar to the tape used in tape recorders, has also been used for auxiliary storage, primarily for archiving data
正确资料:</strong><br/>Once upon a time, toys just had to be fun. Now they have to be smart to impress today&#39;s demanding children. Even when you take into account that robot dogs don&#39;t need to be walked or fed, it&#39;s still hard to explain why people want them so badly. This year Sony&#39;s AIBO sold out in less than two weeks ,even though it costs more than some laptop computers. Tiger&#39;s i-Cybie may not be as smart as AIBO, but at $149.99 it&#39;s a lot cheaper, and it&#39;s cuter too. Like most of Tiger&#39;s interactive toys, i-Cybie displays &quot;emotions&quot; such as fear, surprise, happiness and anger. The best part may be that when i-Cybie is tired(i.e. when its batteries are running Low),it heads to its recharging station and plugs itself in. Let&#39;s see you teach your old dog that trick.</p><p><br/>               
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第39题,
正确资料:

第40题,Please translate the following into ChineseGoogle reorganized itself in August 2015 to become a subsidiary of the holding company Alphabet Inc. Internet search, advertising, apps, and maps, as well as the mobile operating system Android and the video-sharing site YouTube, remained under Google.
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第41题,
正确资料:

第42题,Please translate the following into English基于Linux(个人计算机的开源操作系统)的Android最早由美国搜索引擎公司Google Inc.开发。
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第43题,
正确资料:

第44题,Please translate the following into English大多数辅助存储设备(例如CD-ROM和DVD驱动器,闪存驱动器和外部磁盘驱动器)也可用作输入/输出设备
                                                                                                                        <br/>

第45题,
正确资料:

【西南大学】[机考][0089]《专业英语》复习题部分答案.rar

45.81 KB, 下载次数: 0

售价: 30 学习币  [记录]  [购买]

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 12:44 , Processed in 0.095836 second(s), 19 queries .