一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Please tell us how long this price list ( ) valid.|
2. After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to ( ) you any further extensions for the payment on your loan.
3. Quotations shall( ) in wax sealed envelopes and addressed to the Office specified in the Invitation to Bid.
A. be closed
C. be enclosed
D. be included
4. ( ) destination, we regret to advise that Oslo is unacceptable as direct sailings from our port.
B. As to
5. The contents of the bidding documents mentioned above shall be( ).
A. as following
B. as followed
C. as follow
D. as follows
6. Please send us three copies of your latest catalogue ( ) your earliest convenience.
7. As the brochures you sent us were ( ) damaged in the mail, we would like you to mail us some more.
8. Please make us an offer CIF London ( ) 20 metric tons groundnuts
9. ( ) the strenuous efforts from both sides, we wouldn’t have come to this happy ending.
A. If not for
C. In spite of
D. If only
10. ( ) to say, he came late as usual.
11. Reference is( ) our purchase order or contract dated July, 1999.
A. made to
B. made of
C. made up
D. made up of
12. Rejection ( )said goods shall not be a waiver of any other claim we may have.
13. The buyer suggested that the packing of this article ( )improved.
B. was to be
C. would be
D. had to be
14. ( ) our repeated requests, still we have not received your letter of credit up to now.
A. In terms of
B. In case of
C. In condition of
D. In spite of
15. The “Equipment” used ( ) shall mean the following.
16. The conclusion of the dealing is certainly not the ( ). It is only the ( ).
17. Pursuant ( )the results ( )the research, we have canceled out assumptions.
18. Since we can’t reach an agreement on the place where the arbitration is ( ), so the place ( ) be determined by the arbitration tribunal.
A. holding, is goingto
B. to be held, is going to
D. to be held,is to
19. The bidders shall furnish a performance bond ( ) than 2% of the total bid price.
A. not lest
B. no more
C. not much
D. no less
20. ( ) the ABS, our car would crash on the highway.
A. Above all
B. Owe to
D. But for
21. The accounting principles ( ) shall be the same as those applied in preceding years.
A. being employed
22. Rarely ( )the opportunity to inform our customers of such good news.
A. had we have
B. do we have
C. we will have
D. did we had
23. ( ) stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.
A. Unless other
B. Unless otherwise
C. Untill otherwise
D. Untill other
24. Please arrange to supply these and charge( ) our account.
25. The fact ( ) he succeeded in the experiment pleased everybody.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册