谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Look! I ___but I ___anything unusual.
A. am looking,don’t see
B. have looked,see
C. looked,have looked
D. was looking,wasn’t seeing
2. Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not _______ himself to the Chinese customs.
3. Dr. Smith, together with his wife, ___to arrive on the evening flight.
B. are going to
D. will be
4. The last time they went to Scotland was in May,___the weather was beautiful.
5. He was _____ for the army because of his bad eyes.
6. To be sure, some insects can build complex societies ___different types individuals performing different tasks.
A. taken from
B. made of
C. composed of
D. developed from
7. Is there any possible way to help them get rid of such a bad habit? To tell the truth, it’s very hard. But we___on this problem trying to improve the situation.
B. had worked
C. are working
D. had been working
8. To be sure, some insects can build complex societies ___different types individuals performing different tasks.
A. taken from
B. made of
C. composed of
D. developed from
9. Don’t take his remarks too seriously. He was so sad that I don’t think he really___what he was saying.
B. was knowing
D. had known
10. Although he enjoys cycling, he prefers walking _____ it today.
C. rather than
D. other than
11. After posing the difficult question, the teacher _____ and looked expectantly at us.
12. In the long ___， the new information technologies may fundamentally alter our way of life.
13. Jane and John still remember that it was ___, their parents, who encouraged them to continue their education.
14. Jane went off to the party with her husband, ___a happy evening of wine, food and songs.
C. to expect
15. I hear another new building ___, isn’t it? Yes, it ___ in two months.
A. is building,will complete
B. is being built,will be completed
C. has been built,is completed
D. is built
E. will finish
16. What do you think of his ___play? I like it much better than his ___ one.
C. later, last
17. When she saw the strange and funny person, she ___.
A. couldn’t help to laugh
B. couldn’t help laughing
C. couldn’t help laugh
D. couldn’t help but laugh
18. Considering the heavy traffic, the government has decided that the main roads should be___.
19. The boy is so tall that he has ___his old coat bought last year.
A. worn out
B. thrown away
20. Hugh Edwards, ___born in Kentucky, lived and practiced law in Missouri.
21. Jill’s left her husband, but___you blame her after you’ve learned about the way he treated her?
22. Considering your salary， you should be able to ___at least twenty dollars a week.
A. put forward
B. put up
C. put out
D. put aside
23. On the second floor, ___a young man, who was an artist.
A. there had
B. there lived
C. there have
D. there has
24. Please ___the grass when you pass by.
A. keep away
B. keep up
C. keep from
D. keep off
25. I’m really hungry now. That’s because you have left your lunch___.
B. to be untouched
D. being untouched
26. He was too arrogant to listen to others' advise and the problem ___soon.
27. It is noisy outside; please get out to see what ___.
A. is happening
C. has been happened
D. is to happen
28. We have to be careful not to ___her suspicion when we take her to the surprise party.
29. We've___a conclusion that this is a true story.
B. got to
C. come out
30. In my _____ opinion, Your Majesty, it is time for the Prince to improve his image.
31. It is reported that two cars ___into each other this morning on the high way, killing both drivers and two passengers.
32. The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as ___its soils and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans.
33. There're a number of words in the English language which were French in _____.
34. why didn't you fire him for his bad behavior? I just wanted to give him ____chance.
A. the second
B. the other
C. a second
D. the rest
35. If you don’t know a word, why not ___in a dictionary?
A. look up it
B. look for it
C. look it up
D. to look it up
36. Within two weeks of arrival， all foreigners had to ___ with the local police.
37. 4. Teaching a pronunciation class to a mixed group of learning can ___a teacher with many challenging problems.
38. The Hubble Space Telescope can do work from space that ___telescope can do from the earth.
39. 4. Teaching a pronunciation class to a mixed group of learning can ___a teacher with many challenging problems.
40. Next to air, water is the element most necessary for ___.
41. The new interest rate to boost the national economy will become ___in the next fiscal year.
42. The tower has been rebuilt so that it looks as it ___during the 12th century.
B. used to be
43. Not to waste time searching, she kept everything just ___she could get her hands on it.
44. The new English dictionary I bought yesterday _____ me almost twenty yuan.
45. When you are___a difficult period, it often helps to talk to someone.
A. going through
B. getting across
C. taking up
D. bringing about
46. You can get to Edinburgh by train or plane, but ___ way it’s very expensive.
47. According to psychologists, a person's attention is attracted not so much by the intensity of different ___as by their context, significance, and information content.
48. Who stolen the new car has been ___by the policeman.
B. found out
D. looked for
49. ___ the sentence pattern and vocabulary ___, this paragraph is quite simple.
A. As far as ... concerned
B. As far as ... are concerned
C. As far as ... is concerning
D. As far as ... concern
50. The young man felt a(n) ___to buy a two-story house in the suburb.
谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。