一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The village____________my mother grew up in is not far from the city.|
2. Mr. Smith will pay a visit to Beijing this autumn, ________ we will enjoy the Olympic Games in 2008.
3. They didn’t go to the park yesterday. _______________.
A. Neither were we
B. So were we
C. Neither did weNeither did we
D. So did we
4. If the corporation wants to increase its _________, it must reduce operating expense.
C. income income
5. He sometimes employs students to ___________ samples of their products.
C. distribute distribute
6. Do you know ________ he expects will give us a talk?
C. that that
7. The crime was discovered till 48 hours later,____________gave the criminal plenty of time to get away.
8. The government has been accused of not responding ___________ to the needs of the homeless.
9. The machine is such ____________I have never seen before.
10. China and Russia remain a solid and ___________ relationship of mutual trust.
C. capable capable
11. Mary is the only one of the team members____________to be transferred.
A. who is going
B. who are going
C. who have been goingwho have been going
D. who has been going
12. Is this the place ____________the exhibition was held?
C. on whichon which
D. the one
13. We hope that somebody can _____________ a better plan after the discussion.
A. keep up with
B. come up with
C. catch up withcatch up with
D. come about
14. This payment is ______ next Monday, so we have to get the money ready.
C. due due
15. It makes no difference to me ____________he will come or not.
16. The two elements ____________water is made are the oxygen and hydrogen.
C. of whichof which
D. with which
17. The hotel manager, ____________ I complained about the service, apologized to me sincerely.
C. whoever whoever
D. to whom
18. A college-level course of study intended to provide students with general academic knowledge ___________ occupational training.
A. other than
B. rather than
C. more thanmore than
D. less than
19. The work was finished on time and within __________.
C. expense expense
20. We should try to ___________ the accident rate.
A. cut into
B. cut in
C. cut upcut up
D. cut down
21. I like that new watch very much, but I can’t _______ it.
22. ________ is well-known to all, too much stress can cause disease.
C. What What
23. When her husband died, she received $200,000 in ____________.
C. assurance assurance
24. The news____________ to the Great Wall during the summer holidays made us very happy.
A. what we would go
B. how we would go
C. that we would gothat we would go
D. where we would go
25. In my spare time I prefer to read novels ________ sit idle.
A. due to
B. other than
C. instead ofinstead of
D. rather than
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册