谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The fact ___ Mike has not been seen recently disturbs everybody in now.
2. The top leaders of the two countries are holding talks in a friendly_________.
3. Beneath the streets of the modern city___the walls and houses of the ancient town of the Ming Dynasty.
B. does exist
C. are existed
4. The official ＿＿used to deal with your business has been transferred(调动) to another city.
5. The violence in that country got worse ______ the election approched.
6. __ a cold shower every day will do you a lot of good. It is worth a try.
7. If it is fine tomorrow, the sports meeting____ as scheduled.
A. is held
B. will be held
D. will hold
8. It was useless__chidren to swim in the river.
9. Much to my surprise, I found Beijing completely____.
B. to be changed
10. It was___he was thirty that he had a girlfriend.
A. the time
B. not until
11. Sitting in the sun, Aggie ___ the reply she might receive from her teacher.
12. It’s now exactly half past seven, ____, the doctor has been here for two hours.
A. In other words
B. In another word
C. On the other hand
D. What‘s more
13. He had administrators under him but took the ( )decisions himself.
14. At last my boss agreed to ___the deadlines of the report until the end of the week.
15. Usually Mr Jones eats___that his wife eats. It's not surprising that he's overweight.
A. twice the amount
B. the amount twice
C. the twice amount
D. twice as much amount
16. If it’s all the same to you, I would rather you ___ there by bus.
A. would go
B. should go
17. When Mrs. Smith came home, she found pieces of glass on the floor. However, all the children denied___the window.
A. to break
18. The roommated should( )to clean their dormitory.
A. by turns
B. in turn
C. take turns
D. make turns
19. Don’t you think this western restaurant is ___ to the one we went to last week? The food is delicious and the service is good.
20. As we know, sea mammals, like whales, must__periodically to breathe.
21. As nobody here knows what is wrong with the machine, we must send for an engineer to _________ the problem.
22. ___ I’d like to welcome you to the conference.
A. All first
B. First of all
C. Of all the first
D. All of the first
23. ___Joe first heard of the man referred to as a distinguished artist.
A. It was Steven that
B. It was Steven who
C. It was from Stenven that
D. That was from Steven
24. In a sudden ______ of anger，the man tore up everything within reach.
25. The young man was suspected of stealing something in the store, but he ____ever having been there.
26. Mr. Black is a young inexperienced lawyer, so he has few( ).
27. My mother enclosed a photo, ____she took in front of the Forbidden City.
28. The boy__ angrily to the joke played by his classmates and ran away.
29. __a cold shower every day will do you a lot of good. It is worth a try.
30. There should be a(n)___on talking and eating loudly in cinemas.
31. It is the management that is at fault ___the work-force.
A. rather than
B. other than
C. more than
32. ___ increase food production to feed the ever-increasing world population.
A. In this way only can we
B. Only in this way can we
C. Only in this way we can
D. In this way can we only
33. ___you can not answer the question, perhaps we'd better ask someone else.
34. Bob talks as if he __ rich but we all know that he has been jobless for months.
B. has been
D. would be
35. I have to admit that your advice___like a charm.
36. Helen was much kinder to her youngest child than she was to the others,___, of course, made the others jealous.
37. He proposed ___directly with the suppliers.
C. to deal
D. having dealt
38. They have begun to ___ because they have had enough of American Westerns.(美国西部电影)
A. turn out
B. turn in
C. turn down
D. turn off
A. I need about half an hour to get ready, so i‘ll see you at six.
B. I have about half an hour to get prepare, so I will meet you at six.
C. I need about half of hour getting ready, so I‘ll see you at six.
D. Because I need about half an hour to get ready, so I‘l
40. ___of my sisters remembered my birthday.
D. No one
41. The rock-star is said to be ___acute exhaustions.
A. making up
B. suffering from
C. turning off
D. taking to
42. Under good treatment, Linda is going to beginning to ____and will soon recover.
A. pick up
B. pick out
C. turn up
D. show up
43. You are holding the newspaper( ), how can you read it?
A. up and down
B. ups and downs
C. upside down
D. down upside
44. Mike’s uncle insists ______ in this hotel.
A. staying not
B. not to stay
C. that he would not stay
D. that he not stay
45. Such customs as sending roses or chocolates to one's lover on Valentine's Day are widely___in China.
46. When Rita asked him to return her the 40,000 dollars, Mike left the room with _____.
47. Michelle is very nervous because his suggestion__at the meeting now.
A. is discussed
B. is discussing
C. is being discussed
48. Bob talks as if he __rich but we all know that he has been jobless for months.
B. has been
D. would be
49. After going to school, little Susan is__ than ever before.
B. much excited
C. far much excited
D. far more excited
50. By the time I received his letter, he ___ and put in prison.
A. had been arrested
B. had arrested
C. was arrested
谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册