奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1845|回复: 0

北航直属11春《大学英语预备级1》课程考试考前辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-3 07:07:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《大学英语预备级1》课程考试考前辅导资料

考试方式及试类型

一、        考试方式:闭卷。
二、        考试时间:90分钟。
三、        试题类型、数量及分值:
1、单项选择题,每小题2分,共20小题、共40分;
2、阅读理解题,每小题2分,共15小题、共30分;
3、翻译,共10分;
4、作文,共20分;

复习指导(题目选项中涂蓝色的是资料)

单项选择题的复习指导
一、        答题技巧:
本题是考查考生语法,固定搭配和词汇的一道题。需要大家熟练掌握基本语法知识,熟练记忆固定搭配和掌握一定量的重点单词。

二、        复习重点与难点:
    重点复习教材中的语法,语言点,重点词汇短语和固定搭配。                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

三、        练习题、分析及资料:
题目要求:
Vocabulary and Structure
Directions:
There are 20 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and write the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.

语法点以及例题分析:

情态动词完成时:
1. It ______ yesterday. The ground is still wet now.
A. must have rained            B. was raining               
C. rained                     D. had rained
2. She ___ on her way to school, I just phoned her home and no one answered me .
A. should be   B. must have been  C. must have rained  D. had to rain
must have done:
He must have been ill yesterday, for he was absent from the class.
can’t have done:
He can’t have been ill yesterday, for I saw him playing on the playground last evening.
should have done:
You should have come to the meeting yesterday,
and I looked for you all over the hall.

whether 和if 的区别:
1. I don't know _____ she will have time or not.
     A. what            B. which     
     C. if               D. whether
不能用 if ,只能用 whether的情况如下:
不定式:He didn’t tell me whether to go or stay.
介词:He raised the question of whether we could find the fund.
主语从句:Whether they win or lose is all the same to me.
or not:  I wonder whether I’ll catch the bus or not.

动词不定式
例题:
1. I was sorry ___ to go to university, but everything worked out well for me in the end.
A. not to have been able
B. not have been able
C. to not been able
D. not been able

不定式符号的省略
例题:
2.He thought nobody was around, but he was in fact seen ____into the office building.
A.        to steal  B. steal  C. stile  D. stolen
3.People who won’t work should be made ____.
A.        to work  B. work  C. has been done  D. to be working

名词的所有格:
表示时间的名词在名词前面表示所有格的时候,虽然是无生命的,也不用of表示,要用’s 表示。
1.I’m going away for a ____ .
A. holiday of a week   B. week holiday  C. holiday week
D. week’s holiday

名词的数:
注意区分可数名词和不可数名词。
1. You can get ___ about this course from the university website.
A. many informations
B. lots of information
C. more informations
D. lots of informations
2. The effects of ___ are becoming more and more serious.
A. pollutions on the environment
B. pollution on the environment
C. pollution to the environment
D. pollution for the environment

主谓一致:
1.Ten days ____ long enough for Mr. Carter to finish his design. He doesn’t need any more.
A. is    B. has been  C. was  D. had been
2.Many a student___ that mistake.
A. had made   B. has been made  C. have made  D. has made
3.____ road out of town is good ,but this one is better than the other.
A. Both   B. All   C. None   D. Nether
4.Tom, together with his family, ____ to see us tonight.
A. is coming   B. are coming   C. comes  D. come
5.There ___ rather obvious mistakes in your homework assignment.
A. were some
B. was some
C. was a
D. have some

自测题:
1. — When will your father be back home?
   — ____ twelve o’clock.
   A) In            B) Since         C) Until           D) After
2. “Dear, if you listen to me, you ______ have some candies as a reward,” the woman told her little son.
A) shall         B) do            C) should          D) must
3. Not only ____ strict with us, but also ____ for us.
   A) was the teacher; did he care      B) was the teacher; he cared
   C) the teacher was; did he care      D) the teacher was; he cared
4. — Haven’t seen you for ages! Where have you been?
   —I have seldom had any chance to come back to the hometown ____ I was sent to Beijing ____ the project.
   A) as; in the charge of              B) since; in charge of
   C) as; in charge of                 D) since; in the charge of
5. — Is there any possibility of the film ____ in Paris International Festival?
   — Not in the least, because the audience generally think little of it.
   A) trying out      B) tried out      C) to try out     D) being tried out
6. It’s reported that a bus went out of ____ control on a highway ____ east of the city and crashed into a river.
A) the; the                B) /; /               C) the; /                    D) /; the
7. — Oh, must you? Stay a bit longer. ____.
— Thanks anyway. I’ve got an early start tomorrow morning.
A) It’s been such fun having you.
B) Maybe you can have supper here.
C) We welcome you with open arms.
D) Let’s have another chat.
8. — I hear Robert has gone to Harvard University for his master’s degree.
— Oh, how nice! Do you know when he ____?
A) was leaving      B) left          C) had left       D) has left
9. Equipped with modern facilities, today’s libraries differ greatly from ____.
   A) the past one                    B) the past
   C) which of the past                D) those of the past
10. His advice made me happy, but ____.
   A) making others angry             B) to make others angry
   C) others angry                    D) his advice others angry
11. —I think I should wear a dress instead of this jeans.
—It’s just a small informal party, so you don’t have to ___________.
A) warm up                        B) put up                        C) dress up                D) keep up
12. —Your flight was quite late last night.
—Yes, it was midnight __________ our plane finally got to Jinan.
A) that                                B) when                        C) since                        D) until
13. We’re all ready to put it into operation, ____________, we’re going to take action as fast as possible.
A) on the whole                B) in general         C) in conclusion        D) in other words
14. Nowhere else, as his mother told us, __________ except the cabin in the backyard.
A) did he go                        B) he did go                C) went he                D) he went
15. —We’d better go downstairs right now for lunch.
—__________ They serve food 24 hours a day.
A) Hurry up!                                                B) Take your time.
C) No way!                                                        D) It doesn’t matter.
16. Don’t get off the bus until it ________.
   A) stops                        B) stopped                        C) will stop                        D) shall stop
17. I took _______ tea than you.
   A) less                                B) few                                C) fewer                                D) little
18. The squirrel was lucky that it just missed _______.
   A) catching                        B) to be caught                C) being caught                D) to catch
19. I must be off now. It’s time I _______ to school.
   A) go                                    B) went                                C) will go                            D) am going
20. To serve the people means giving as _______ and ask for as _______ as possible.
   A) much…little                    B) much…few                    C) many…a little                D) more…less

自测题资料:
1-5 DABBD    6-10 BABDC   11-15 CBDAB   16-20 AACBA

1. —__________ Mr. White was appointed director of our department.
—Then we have two Whites now including ___________ Mr. White, the doorkeeper.
A) The; a                        B) A; the                        C) A; 不填                D) 不填; a
2. —What’s that? It smells great!
—It’s just milk tea. Would you like __________?
A) this                                B) one                        C) it                                D) some
3. A lot of tents, drinking water and food __________ to the homeless earthquake survivors in the past several weeks.
A) are sent                        B) were sent                C) have been sent         D) had been sent
4. As you can see, we need the equipments, ___________ are necessary to make the project move on.
A) all of which                B) all of them                C) all that                        D) all what
5. To our disappointment, the trip we had been looking forward to __________ in the pouring rain.
A) starting                        B) start                        C) to start                        D) started
6. The headmaster will __________ a speech to the visiting foreign guests this afternoon.
A) deliver                        B) address                C) announce                D) declare
7. —__________ I hand in my report as soon as the class is over?
—No, you needn’t. Anytime this week is okay.
A) May                        B) Must                        C) Shall                        D) Can
8. Is it, in your opinion, possible __________ new measures will be taken to improve the terrible traffic?
A) whether                        B) what                        C) when                        D) that
9. The traffic slowed down because of the heavy snow in Yushu county, presenting a new __________ to the recovery from the earthquake.
A) suffering                        B) disaster                C) challenge                 D) damage
10. —It’s a long journey. My car couldn’t make it.
—You can drive my car. It’s quite old, but it’s still pretty ___________.
A) reliable                        B) convenient                C) supportive                D) available
11. The old man found _______ on the floor.
   A) lying dead                B) lying death              C) laying dead                 D) laying death
12. Grandma has no water, please ________ some for her.
   A) take                        B) carry                          C) fetch                         D) bring
13. The shoes he wore made his _______ look funny.
   A) feet                        B) foots                          C) hand                         D) foot
14. This restaurant always _______ delicious dishes.
   A) gives                        B) offers                          C) have                         D) serves
15. There is _______ sugar. You needn’t go to buy any.
   A) plenty of                B) a large number of                C) a great many                D) plenty
16. Hardly _______ sat down when the telephone rang.
   A) did I                        B) had I                                        C) I                                        D) have I
17. The ______ candle is still _______.
  A) lit…burned                B) lighted…burning                C) lit…burning         D) lighted…burned
18. _______ come into leaf or bloom is obviously a sign of spring.
   A) Trees                        B) The trees                                C) That trees                        D) What trees
19. _______ in the open air, wet clothes can get dry easily.
   A) Hang                        B) Hanged                            C) Hung                                D) To hang
20. He doesn’t spend much time _______ his homework.
   A) in                                B) with                                        C) on                                D) for

自测题资料:
1-5 CDCAD   6-10 ABDCA   11-15. ACADA  16-20.BBCCC  

阅读题复习指导
一、答题技巧:
阅读理解是考试当中的主要题型,做题首先要分清问题的类型,阅读题的主要类型有:主旨题、细节题、态度题、推论题、指代题、是非题。下面分别举例:
主旨题
e.g. What’s the main idea of Para 1?
What’s the topic sentence of Para 2?
What’s the main idea of the whole passage?
细节题
e.g. Which of the following features of an ancient ship is of most interest to the author?
A)        Speed.    B) Contents.  C) Location.  D) Design.?
e.g. Which of the following objects found on the 900-year-old wreck most surprised the author?
A)        Money.    B)  Jars.  C) Chicken bones.   D)  Glassware.?
态度题
e.g. What is the author’s attitude toward this phenomenon?
A)        negative.       B)  positive   
B)        neutral         D)  compromising
E) subjective      F)  objective  
G) optimistic      H)  pessimistic
推论题
e.g.  It can be inferred that in America there are____.?
The reader can infer that Americans are____.?
指代题
e.g.. The phrase “called upon” in line 12 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
A)  Required.     B)  Visited.  
C)  Permitted.     D)  Subjected.?
是非题
e.g.. Which is the following statement is TURE
according to the passage?

二 例题分析:
Reading Comprehension

Passage 1
  Para 1 All the housewives who went to the new supermarket had one great ambition: to be the lucky customer who did not have to pay for her shopping. For this was what the notice just inside the entrance promised. It said: “Remember, once a week, one of our customers gets free goods. This May Be Your Lucky Day!”
Notes: customer/ passenger/ client
      Use the coupon, buy two cans, one is free.
Para 2 For several weeks Mrs. Edwards hoped, like many of her friends, to be the lucky customer. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hoping. The cupboards in kitchen were full of things which she did not need. Her husband tried to advise her against buying things but failed. She dreamed of the day when the manager of the supermarket would approach her and say: “Madam, this is Your Lucky Day. Everything in your basket is free.”
Notes: cupboard/wardrobe/TV stand/tea table/ coffee table

Para 3 One Friday morning, after she had finished her shopping and had taken it to her car, she found that she had forgotten to buy any tea. She dashed back to the supermarket, got the tea and went towards the cash-desk. As she did so, she saw the manager of the supermarket approach her. “Madam,” he said, holding out his hand, “I want to congratulate you! You are our lucky customer and everything you have in your basket is free!”
Notes: cash-desk: cashier, check-out
1. The housewives learnt about the free goods _______.
A.        on TV
B. from the manager
C.        at the supermarket
D.        from the newspaper
2. Mrs. Edwards ________.
   A. is always very lucky                               
   B. had no friends
   C. hoped to get free shopping                       
   D. gets disappointed easily
3. Mrs. Edwards’s husband tried to ________.
     A. make her unhappy                               
     B. cheer her up
     C. buy things with her                               
     D. stop her buying things
4. Mrs. Edwards went back to the supermarket
   quickly because she had to _______.
     A. buy another thing                               
     B. talk to the manager
     C. pay for her shopping                               
     D. find her shopping
5. Mrs. Edwards must have been ________.
A. pleased                 B. delighted    C. proud   D. disappointed
说明:前4道题是细节题,需要把握原文,找到理解点就可以。第5题是推断题,资料在原文中找不到,需要自己推断。

三 自测题:
Passage One
  As the pace of life continues to increase, we are fast losing the art of relaxation. Once you are in the habit of rushing through life, being on the go from morning till night, it is hard to slow down. But relaxation is essential for a healthy mind and body.
  Stress is a natural part of everyday life and there is no way to avoid it. In fact, it is not the bad thing it is often supposed to be .A certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and give purpose to life. It is only when the stress gets out of control that it can lead to poor performance and ill health.
  The amount of stress a person can withstand depends very much on the individual. Some people are not afraid of stress, and such characters are obviously prime material for managerial responsibilities. Others lose heart at the first signs of unusual difficulties. When exposed to stress, in whatever form, we react both chemically and physically. In fact we make choice between "fight" and "flight" and in more primitive days the choice made the difference between life and death. The crises we meet today are unlikely to be so extreme, but however little the stress, it involves the same response. It is when such a reaction lasts long, through continued exposure to stress, that health becomes endangered. Such serious conditions as high blood pressure and heart disease have established links with stress. Since we cannot remove stress from our lives it would be unwise to do so even if we could), we need to find ways to deal with it.
21. People are finding less and less time for relaxing themselves because_____.
  A) they do not know how to enjoy themselves
  B) they do not believe that relaxation is important for health
  C) they are traveling fast all the time
  D) they are becoming busier with their work
22. According to the writer, the most important character for a good manager is his ________.
  A) not fearing stress
  B) knowing the art of relaxation
  C) high sense of responsibility
  D) having control over performance
23. Which of the following statements is true?
  A) we can find some ways to avoid stress
  B) Stress is always harmful to people
  C) It is easy to change the habit of keeping oneself busy with work.
  D) Different people can withstand different amounts of stress
24. In Paragraph 3, "such a reaction" refers back to_______.
  A) "making a choice between 'flight' and 'fight'"
  B) "reaction to stress both chemically and physically"
  C) "responding to crises quickly"
  D) "losing heart at the signs difficulties"
25. Which of the following is the main idea of the passage?
   A) We try all ways to deal with stress.
   B) We should try to remove stress.
   C) Stress is a part of our daily life.
   D) Relaxation is good for reducing stress.

Passage Two
  There are two factors which determine an individual's intelligence. The first is the sort of brain he is born with. Human brains differ considerably, some being more capable than others. But no matter how good a brain he has to begin with, an individual will have a low order of intelligence unless he has opportunities to learn. So the second factor is what happens to the individual—the sort of environment in which he is reared If an individual is handicapped environmentally, it is likely that his brain will fail to develop and he will never attain the level of intelligence of which he is capable.
The importance of environment in determining an individual's intelligence can be demonstrated by the case history of the identical twins, Peter and Mark X. Being identical, the twins had identical brains at birth, and their growth processes were the same. When the twins were three months old , their parents died, and they were placed in separate foster homes. Peter was created by parents of low intelligence in an isolated community with poor educational opportunities. Mark was reared in the home of well-to-do parents who had been to college. He was read to as a child , sent to good schools, and given every opportunity to be stimulated intellectually. This environmental difference continued until the twins were in their late teens, when they were given tests to measure their intelligence. Mark's I.Q. was 125, twenty-five points higher than the average and fully forty points higher than his identical brother. Given equal opportunities , the twins , having identical brains, would have tested at roughly the same level.
26. This selection can best be titled_________.
  A) Measuring Your Intelligence
  B) Intelligence and Environment
  C) The Case of Peter and Mark
  D) How the brain Influences Intelligence
27. The best statement of the main idea of this passage is that _____.
  A) human brains differ considerably
  B) the brain a person is born with is important in determining his intelligence
  C) environment is crucial in determining a person's intelligence
  D) persons having identical brains will have roughly the same intelligence
28. According to the passage , the average I.Q. is _____.
  A) 85
  B) 100
  C) 110
  D) 125
29. The case history of the twins appears to support the conclusion that _______.
  A) individual with identical brains seldom test at same level
  B) an individual's intelligence is determined only by his environment
  C) lack of opportunity blocks the growth of intelligence
  D) changes of environment produce changes in the structure of the brain
30. This passage suggests that an individual 's I.Q.______.
  A) can be predicted at birth
  B) stays the same throughout his life
  C) can be increased by education
D) is determined by his childhood

Passage Three
What is your favorite color? Do you like yellow , orange ,or red? If you do ,you must be an optimist, a leader, an active person who enjoys life, people and excitement. Do you prefer grays and blues? Then you are probably quiet, shy, and you would rather follow than lead. You tend to be a pessimist. At least, this is what psychologists tell us, and they should know, because they have been seriously studying the meaning of colors preference, as well as the effect that colors have on human beings. They tells us, among other facts, that we do not choose our favorite color as we grow up----we are born with our preference. If you happen to love brown, you did so, as soon as you opened your eyes, or at least as soon as you could see clearly.
  Colors do influence our moods----there is no doubt about it .A yellow room makes most people feel more cheerful and more relaxed than a dark green one; and a red dress brings warmth and cheer to the saddest winter day. On the other hand ,black is depressing. A black bridge over the Thames River, near London, used to be the scene of more suicides than any other bridge in the area ----until it was repainted green. The number of suicide attempts immediately fell sharply ;perhaps it would have fallen even more if the bridge had been done in pink or baby blue.
  Light and bright colors make people not only happier but more active. It is an established fact that factory workers work better, harder ,and have fewer accidents when their machines are painted orange rather than black or grey.
31."You would rather follow than lead" means_______.
  A) you don't like to follow others
  B) you would be a member rather than a leader
  C) you would be afraid of following others
  D) you would like to be a leader rather than a follower
32. If one enjoys life, one is sure to prefer________.
  A) red to yellow
  B) blue to orange
  C) red to grey
  D) blue to yellow
33."They tell us, among other facts, that we don't choose our favorite colors as we grow up. "Among other facts" means______.
  A) besides other facts
  B) in regard to other facts
  C) not considering other facts
  D) according to other facts
34. Which of the following is facts?
  A) People's preference of one color to another is instinct.
  B) People's preference of one color to another is acquired as they grow up.
C) More people happen to love brown because they saw something brown when they were born.
  D) Colors have little influence on our moods.
35. Those who committed suicide preferred the bridge over the Thames River near London to others because of _______.
  A) its shape
  B) its structure
  C) its color
D) its building materials

自测题资料:
21-25 BBDAD                26-30 BCACB                31-35 DCABB
Passage One
Nonverbal (非语言的) communication has to do with gestures, movements and closeness of two people when they are talking. The scientists say that those gestures, movements and so on have meaning which words do not carry.
  For example, the body distance between two speakers can be important. North Americans often complain that South Americans are unfriendly because they tend to stand close to the North American when speaking, while the South American often considers the North American to be "cold" or "distant" because he keeps a greater distance between himself and the person he is speaking to. The "eye contact" provides another example of what we are calling nonverbal communication. Scientists have observed that there is more eye contact between people who like each other than there is between people who don't like each other. The length of time that the person whom you are speaking to looks at your eyes indicates the amount of interest he has in the things you are talking about.
  On the other hand, too long a gaze can make people uncomfortable. The eyes apparently play a great part in nonverbal communication. Genuine warmth or interest, shyness or confidence can often be seen in the eyes. We do not always consider a smile to be a sign of friendliness. Someone who is always smiling, and with little apparent reasons, often makes us uneasy.
21. According to the passage, nonverbal communication__________.
   A) is a method often used by people who cannot speak
   B) can tell something that words cannot
   C) can be used to talk with people who cannot bear
   D) is less used than words
22. The South American__________.
   A) tends to keep a distance between himself and the person he is speaking to
   B) usually stands close to the person he is talking to
C) is often unfriendly when spoken to
  D) is often cold and distant when speaking
23. Which of the following is NOT true?
   A) Less eye contact suggests distance in relation.
  B) The longer one looks at you, the more interest he has in you.
  C) There is more eye contact between people who like each other.
  D) Shorter eye contact shows more interest in what one is talking about
24. Too long a gaze__________.
   A) may upset people being looked at
  B) shows one's great confidence
  C) indicates one's interest in the talk
  D) tells you how friendly one is
25. Constant smiling without apparent reason__________.
  A) is a sign of one's friendliness
  B) is a sign of one's unfriendliness
  C) makes people feel happy
  D) makes people feel uncomfortable

Passage Two
Long after the 1998 World Cup was won, disappointed fans were still cursing the disputed refereeing (裁判) decisions that denied victory to their team. A researcher was appointed to study the performance of some top referees.
The researcher organized an experimental tournament (锦标赛) involving four youth teams. Each match lasted an hour, divided into three periods of 20 minutes during which different referees were in charge.
Observers noted down the referees' errors, of which there were 61 over the tournament. Converted to a standard match of 90 minutes, each referee made almost 23 mistakes, a remarkably high number.
The researcher then studied the videotapes to analyze the matches in detail. Surprisingly, he found that errors were more likely when the referees were close to the incident. When the officials got it right, they were, on average, 17 meters away from the action. The average distance in the case of errors was 12 meters. The research shows the optimum (最佳的) distance is about 20 meters.
There also seemed to be an optimum speed. Correct decisions came when the referees were moving at a speed of about 2 meters per second. The average speed for errors was 4 meters per second.
If FIFA, football's international ruling body, wants to improve the standard of refereeing at the next World Cup, it should encourage referees to keep their eyes on the action from a distance, rather than rushing to keep up with the ball, the researcher argues.
He also says that FIFA's insistence that referees should retire at age 45 may be misguided. If keeping up with the action is not so important, their physical condition is less critical.
26. The experiment conducted by the researcher was meant to _______.
    A) review the decisions of referees at the 1998 World Cup
    B) analyze the causes of errors made by football referees
    C) set a standard for football refereeing
D) reexamine the rules for football refereeing
27. The number of refereeing errors in the experimental matches was _______.
A) slightly above average  
B) higher than in the 1998 World Cup
C) quite unexpected
D) as high as in a standard match
28. The findings of the experiment show that _______.
A) errors are more likely when a referee keeps close to the ball
B) the farther the referee is from the incident, the fewer the errors
C) the more slowly the referee runs, the more likely will errors occur
D) errors are less likely when a referee stays in one spot
29. The word "officials" (Line 2, Para. 4) most probably refers to _______.
A) the researchers involved in the experiment
B) the inspectors of the football tournament
C) the referees of the football tournament
D) the observers at the site of the experiment
30. What is one of the possible conclusions of the experiment?
A) The ideal retirement age for an experienced football referee is 45.
B) Age should not be the chief consideration in choosing a football referee.
C) A football referee should be as young and energetic as possible.
D) An experienced football referee can do well even when in poor physical condition. 

Passage Three
Brazil has become one of the developing world’s great successes at reducing population growth-but more by accident than design. While countries such as India have made joint efforts to reduce birth rates, Brazil has had better result without really trying, says George Martine at Harvard.
Brazil’s population growth rate has dropped from 2.99% a year between 1951 and 1960 to 1.93% a year between 1981 and 1990, and Brazilian women now have only 2.7 children on average. Martine says this figure may have fallen still further since 1990, an achievement that makes it the envy of many other Third World countries.
        Martine puts it down to, among other things, soap operas(通俗电视连续剧)and installment(分期付款)plans introduced in the 1970s. Both played an important, although indirect, role in lowering the birth rate. Brazil is one of the world’s biggest producers of soap operas. Globe Brazil’s most popular television network, shows three hours of soaps six nights a week, while three others show at least one hour a night. Most soaps are based on wealthy characters living the high life in big cities.
        “Although they have never really tried to work in a message towards the problems of reproduction, they describe middle and upper class values-not many children, different attitudes towards sex, women working,” says Martine. “They sent this image to all parts of Brazil and made people conscious of other patterns of behavior and other values, which were put into a very attractive package.”
        Meanwhile, the installment plans tried to encourage the poor to become consumers. “This led to an enormous change in consumption patterns and consumption was incompatible with unlimited reproduction,” says Martine.
31. According to the passage, Brazil has cut back its population growth _________.
        A) by educating its citizens
        B) by careful family planning
        C) by developing TV programs
        D) by chance
32. According to the passage, many Third World countries _________.
        A) haven’t attached much importance to birth control
        B) would soon join Brazil in controlling their birth rate
        C) haven’t yet found an effective measure to control their population
        D) neglected the role of TV plays in family planning
33. The phrase “puts it down to” (Line 1, Para 3) is closest in meaning to “_________”.
        A) attributes it to
        B) finds it a reason for
        C) sums it up as
        D) compares it to
34. Soap operas have helped in lowering Brazil’s birth rate because _________.
        A) they keep people sitting long hours watching TV
        B) they have gradually changed people’s way of life
        C) people are drawn to their attractive package
        D) they popularize birth control measures
35. What is Martine’s conclusion about Brazil’s population growth?
A) The increase in birth rate will promote consumption.
        B) The desire for consumption helps to reduce birth rate.
        C) Consumption patterns and reproduction patterns are contradictory
        D) A country’s production is limited by its population growth.

自测题资料:
21-25 BBDAD                26-30 BCACB                31-35 DCABB

作文复习指导

1) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition of no less than 120 words on the topic Should College Students Be Allowed to Get Married? and base your composition on the following outline.
     最近国内有些高校允许在校适龄大学生结婚。对此人们有不同观点。
     1.有些人对高校允许学生结婚的做法持肯定态度
     2.另一些人则反对
     3.我的观点

2) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic On Lottery Games. You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
1. 有些人认为彩票游戏有很多好处。   
2. 也有人认为彩票游戏有危害。
3. 我的看法。

范文:
1.Should College Students Be Allowed to Get Married?
There is no denying the fact that it is a hotly debated topic today whether college students should be allowed to get married. Some time ago, the ban was lifted by some universities on students getting married. To this people’s attitudes differ sharply. Some hold the positive view. They say that most college students are adults and that it is a basic right for those who have reached the appropriate ages to get married.
Many others, however, hold the opposite view. They claim that the university or college is a place to study instead of a community to lead family life. Allowing college students to get married would adversely affect their study.
As far as I am concerned, I believe that it is feasible to allow college students to get married. Anyway, this is their freedom. Actually, we don’t have to worry too much because facts have shown that most college students would choose not to get married in the face of such fierce competition and heavy school work.  
(或 Weighing the arguments of both sides, I believe that college students should not be allowed to get married. Though mostly adults, they are actually immature psychologically. Their wishes to get married are, more often than not, impulses. Besides, as students, they are not ready to support a family financially.

2. On Lottery Games
There is no denying the fact that lottery games have become a hotly debated topic in China. Opinions on this issue differ from person to person. Some people believe that lottery games are beneficial in many ways. For one thing, they help collect money for the poor, the disabled and the cause of sports. For another, lottery games provide people with a means of entertainment or pastime.
Many others, however, hold the opposite view. They claim that lottery games are, in fact, a kind of gambling. People are tempted to earn money through their luck instead of down-to-earth labor. They also argue that the ticket buyers attach more importance to the prizes than to the support of the disabled or the cause of sports.
As far as I am concerned, I believe that it is OK to buy lottery tickets. Anyway, it has been existence for many years and proved to be more beneficial than harmful. Actually, we don’t have to worry too much because facts have shown that most people can treat lottery games with a peaceful and normal mind.

自测题:(无统一资料)
1. Write a composition about 100 words entitled Internet Addiction.
2. Write a composition about 100 words entitled Job Hunting.

翻译复习指导
自测题:(无统一资料)
Translate English into Chinese.
1. They often do not realize that bribery in various forms is on the increase in many countries has been a way of life for centuries.
2. I don’t know who did his laundry; he doesn’t say, but he certainly doesn’t mention doing his own, either.
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 18:32 , Processed in 0.105366 second(s), 20 queries .