谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. This kind of material expands _______ the temperature increasing.
2. While I was in the university, I learned taking a photo, _______ is very useful now for me.
3. People at the party worried about him, because no one was aware _______ he had gone.
A. of where
B. of the place where
D. the place
—Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday?
A. Excuse me, my friend sent me a flower.
B. Fine, I never go to birthday parties.
C. Ha…ha, I don’t like birthday parties.
D. Sorry, but my wife had a car accident
— Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water?
A. I’d rather stay here if you don’t mind.
B. Sorry, I don’t like neither
C. Certainly, why not?
D. Yes, we like these two places.
6. A sudden noise of a fire-engine made him _______ to the door.
D. to hurry
7. The students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant, at Professor Brian’s ______.
8. No matter ______, the little sisters managed to round the sheep up and drive them back home safely.
A. it was snowing hard
B. hard it was snowing
C. how it was snowing hard
D. how hard it was snowing
9. Tom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a ______ and disorder!
— Would you mind changing seats with me?
A. Yes, you can.
B. Of course, I like to.
C. No, I don’t mind.
D. Certainly, please do.
—Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now.
A. That sounds wonderful.
B. Oh, so early?
C. Not at all.
D. Good luck!
—Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip?
A. Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day.
B. Come on, I’ve got lots of fun.
C. By the way, I don’t like Saturdays.
D. Well, I’ll look forward to your phone call.
— Hi, is Mary there, please?
A. Hold on. I’ll get her.
B. No, she isn’t here
C. Yes, she lives here.
D. Yes, what do you want?
14. A police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to _______ paying his fare.
15. If she wants to stay thin, she must make a ______ in her diet.
— May I use your bike for a moment?
A. It’s well.
B. It doesn’t matter.
C. By all means.
D. I have no idea.
— How do you do? Glad to meet you.
A. Fine. How are you?
B. How do you do? Glad to meet you, too.
C. How are you? Thank you!
D. Nice. How are you?
—That’s a beautiful dress you have on!
A. Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday.
B. Sorry, it’s too cheap.
C. You can have it
D. See you later.
—Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now?
A. I hate the weather here
B. My hair is getting a bit longer
C. Yeah, thanks for coming
D. I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.
20. ______ the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册