谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. With the ( ) of Mary, all the girl students are eager to go to the party.
2. He’ll always be ( ) to you for what you’ve done.
3. It is ( ) in the regulations that you can take 20 kilos of luggage with you.
A. laid upon
B. laid out
C. laid up
D. laid down
4. He is ( ) to speak the truth.
A. too much of a coward
B. too much a coward
C. so much a coward
D. so much of a coward
5. The noisy was so( ) that only those with excellent hearing were aware of it.
6. When you fill in the application form, please use your ( ) address so that we can contact you easily later.
7. Modern man faces dangers completely unknown ( ) his predecessors.
8. The service in this restaurant is very poor; there are not enough waiters to wait ( ) customers.
9. ( ) the chance and the money , I would come and see you in New York in the foreseeable future.
A. With regard to
10. The chancellor ( ) the fact that he was the centre of criticism and stuck to his reforms.
11. The room is in a terrible mess; it ( ）cleaned.
A. can't have been
B. shouldn't have been
C. mustn't have been
D. wouldn't have been
12. We stopped for a coffeebreak and ( ) working fifteen minutes later.
13. Considering his contribution to our company , Mr. White ( ) better treament than this.
14. She won't be afraid as ( ) as you are here.
15. My mother came here only for a ( ) stay. She should fly to Los Angeles the next day.
16. We may be able to ( ) you in some way if you can not finish your work on time.
17. The ( ) of Confucius built the temple in memory of their ancestor.
18. The （ ）is nearly dead , so I can not start the car again.
19. A ( ) change in policy is needed if relations are ever to improve.
20. ( ),when he lived in his country , he was a university professor,but now he is working toward a high degree at an American university.
21. John ( ) to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
22. “Why are you driving like a mad?”“Well, I have to ( )the hour we lost in Chicago.”
A. make for
B. make up
C. make of
D. make out
23. She is fond of ( ), so do not approach her and tell her what trouble you. She will make it known to all.
24. It is more than twenty years since premier Zhou ( ) ,but he still lives on our hearts.
A. passed away
B. passed off
C. passed over
D. passed for
25. Give me your telephone number ( ) I need your help.
C. so that
D. in case
26. When making modern cameras , people began to ( ) plastics for metal
27. The wreckage of the exploded car ( ) the traffic.
28. The （ ） between Chinese and Japanese is not so obvious so that it is not easy to distinguish between people from the two countries.
29. We've made some achievements, but there is still a long way ( ).
B. to go
D. to be gone
30. Violence in the local prison has ( ) two lives.
31. When a spacecraft travels, one of the major problems is reentry into the Earth’s ( ).
32. It was courageous enough for Galileo to ( ) the falling object theory developed by Aristotle, the authoritative Greek scientist.
33. When you choose a piece of clothes , the most important thing that you should pay attention is its ( )
34. He always gives ( ) to his wife’s demands and does whatever she tells him to.
35. The table is similar in design to the other , but the top is ( ).
C. more round
36. Much to the s tudents” relief, the mid term exam was ( ).
A. let off
B. taken off
C. let off
37. The person ( ) I complained is the manager.
B. to whom
D. to who
38. Great Britain and France will hold a ( ) regarding some European economic problems.
39. ( ) from the apple tree.
A. It down fell
B. there it is needed
C. Down fell it
D. Fell it down
40. Through long power lines electricity goes ( ).
A. to the place needed
B. there it is needed
C. where it is needed
D. which it is needed
41. Once you put the folk tale ( ),it will be very popular.
A. in white and black
B. in black and white
C. by white and black
D. with black and white
42. In order to increase our output, we need to import more production ( ).
43. Without the ( ) materials imported from abroad, Japan can hardly produce anything.
44. All the memories of his childhood had ( ) from his mind by the time he was 65.
45. The heavy lock on the door gave her ( ).
A. a sense of inferiority
B. a sense of superiority
C. a sense of security
D. a sense of pride
46. This river is so big that it is impossible to build a ( ) under it without modern technology.
47. I remember ( ) the article the day before yesterday.
A. to read
B. to have read
D. to reading
48. It isn't quite ( ) whether she will take the advice.
49. ( ) the children to bed, she began to correct the students' exercises.
B. Being sent
D. Having sent
50. The airplane took off soon. It was like being on an old train ( ) from side to side and going faster and faster.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册