谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。英汉互译作业策略）V 1. We needn't__________. Everything turned _________all right in the end.
A. worry ... up
B. worry ... down
C. have worried ... out
D. have worried ... on
2. They said he was _________holding public office, so they decided to deprive him of his post.
A. irrelevant to
B. unaware of
C. inconsiderate of
D. incapable of
3. When you fill in the application form, please use your____address so that we can contact you easily later.
4. I believe his invention ______of great importance to the industrial development of that country.
B. to be
5. The weather is bound to change_________.
A. soon and late
B. soon or late
C. sooner and later
D. sooner or later
6. This river is so big that it is impossible to build a____under it without modern technology.
7. The doctors____the medicines to the people in the flood area.
8. In order to increase our output, we need to import more production____.
9. We do not have a____school in our institute. The highest degree we provide for the students is a B. A. and a B. S.
10. ________Sally likes the present is not clear to me.
11. The top leaders of the two countries are holding talks in a friendly_________.
12. They_________the government's new policies.
A. are opposed
B. oppose to
C. are opposed to
D. are opposed against
13. Where was it ____the road accident happened yesterday?
14. ____ concerts will be needed if we wanted to collect enough money to start a school.
A. Some other ten
B. Another ten
C. Other ten
D. Ten others
15. In the United States, the foreign policy is decided by the ____government, not by each state.
16. She always dreamed of an ____job even when she was ten years old.
17. She was not _________her best in the game today.
18. I always associate this song_______my school days.
19. As nobody here knows what is wrong with the machine, we must send for an engineer to _________ the problem.
20. With the ____of Mary, all the girl students are eager to go to the party.
21. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than _____ four percent.
A. any other
B. the other
22. The reason for his being late is _______his bicycle went wrong on the way.
D. for which
23. John____to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
24. More than one teacher ____told him it is important that he learn English well if he ____abroad.
A. had,will go
B. has,wants to go
C. has,want to go
D. have,shall go
25. Hardly had Professor Birch finished his speech_________the audience started cheering.
26. With the help of the government , a large number of people____after the flood in 1991.
27. The reason for the traffic accident was________one of the drivers lost control of his car.
28. Is it the watch you want____?
A. to have it repaired
B. to repair it
C. to have repaired
D. to have repaired it
29. Can you show me Mr. Jaffer’s office, please? --- _____. But I don’t know if he is in at the moment.
B. Go on
D. You are welcome
30. In Nearly any country, there always exists a ____gap between the old and the young.
31. "Do you really want to study philosophy?" the professor asked, slowly and________ emphasis _________each word.
A. placed ... in
B. placing ... on
C. being placed ... at
D. to place ... by
32. A cough is usually nothing to worry about unless it lasts for ten days ___.
A. or more
C. at most
33. Every minute must be made full use of ____our lessons, for the college entrance exam is coming.
A. going over
B. to go over
C. go over
D. our going over
34. It would be completely irresponsible and unethical to use drugs on people that had not been thoroughly tested ________animals.
35. Please be serious. I am not____. You should consider it carefully.
36. She was so angry at all ____he was doing ____she walked out without saying a word.
A. that, that
37. The____is nearly dead , so I can not start the car again.
38. The score was 80 to 78________the guest team.
A. in favor of
B. in way of
C. in spite of
D. in view of
39. The more we looked at the abstract painting,__________.
A. the less we liked it
B. better we liked it
C. we liked it less
D. it looked better
40. Without the ____ materials imported from abroad, Japan can hardly produce anything.
41. Experiments show that daydreaming significantly__________to intellectual growth.
42. We carved their names on the stone so that younger generations could know what their forefathers ____ for the nation.
B. were doing
C. had done
D. have been doing
43. _________English, he has to study a second foreign language.
A. In addition to
D. Except for
44. We can use plastics as a substitute_______wood.
D. instead of
45. Most of us require an environment________outside distraction.
A. free of
B. free from
C. free away
D. free without
46. We should enable every student _________morally, intellectually and physically.
D. to develop
47. He’ll always be ____ to you for what you’ve done.
48. If a baby bird stays____for two or three weeks after leaving the nest, it has a fair chance of becoming an adult.
49. I had taken it for_______that Sally would tell whenever she got the useful information.
50. He is determined to give__________.
A. up smoking
B. up to smoke
C. in to smoke
D. away smoking
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册