谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。听力口译(三)作业策略）V 1. A:Everybody in the city is very careful about SARS.Bf course.（ ）,they will be infected with it.
A. If not
C. If so
2. A:Which of those electronic dictionaries do you like most? B:（ ）.They are both expensive and of little use.
3. Most of（ ）geniuses are successful only because they have made extraordinary efforts.
A. what do we call
B. what we call
C. we call it
D. we call what
4. A: （ ）he open the door? B: Yes, please.
5. A: We’d better hurry. We’ll be late. B:（ ）? Do you really want to listen to the boring lecture?
A. For what
B. Take it easy
C. What on
D. So what
6. A:He doesn’t seem like the same person. B:（ ）so much in the society has made him more thoughtful.
A. Have experienced
B. Had experienced
C. Having experienced
D. He experienced
7. In order to increase our output, we need to import more production（ ）.
8. On hearing her son's voice on the line, all her fears and anxiety（ ）.
9. Ao you like the material? B:Yes, it（ ）very soft.
A. is feeling
D. is felt
10. He always has a lot of（ ）ideas in his mind , and sometimes we do not even know what he is thinking about.
11. A:Have you been here long? B:（ ）.
A. No, not very
B. Not too much
C. Yes, only little
D. Yes, only yesterday
12. A:Are you satisfied with her work, sir? B:Not at all. It couldn't be any（ ）.
13. Please（ ）yourself from smoking and spitting in public places, since the law forbids them.
14. A:We’re going to have a picnic this morning. B:（ ）.
A. Good luck
B. Have fun
C. A pleasant trip
D. Take care
15. Food and（ ）are very important to us all.
16. All the memories of his childhood had（ ）from his mind by the time he was 65.
17. A:Was it in 2003（ ）Yang Liwei succeeded（ ）being launched into space? Buite right.
18. A:Hello, will you please put me through with Room 302? B: Hold on please .... Oh, the guest in Room 302（ ）two hours ago.
A. checked in
B. checked out
C. checked up
D. checked away
19. A:It’s（ ）that all the people invited will come before nine. Bon’t be so（ ）.
20. A thorough study of biology requires（ ）with the properties of trees and plants, and the habit of birds and beasts.
21. Please be serious. I am not（ ）. You should consider it carefully.
22. As he had heart attack, he was told that he（ ）continue the work.
B. may not
23. As a teacher, you should not（ ）the students from asking questions in class.
24. John（ ）to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
25. President Bush admitted that no proof had been found that Iraq had（ ）weapons.
26. After the earthquake, the injured were cared（ ）in the hospitals or taken by air to the hospitals in the neighboring cities.
27. After working for twenty hours without any rest, the doctors were（ ）.
28. A:What do you think of that girl? B:She is（ ）too sure of herself.
29. A:Shall we meet at 6:00 or at 6:30? B:（ ）.
A. any time
B. Yes, at 6:30
C. Well, either time will
D. Any time is OK
30. I have not heard anything from him since his（ ）.
31. It was really very dangerous; you（ ）him seriously.
A. might have injured
B. could injure
C. should have injured
D. must injure
32. Aon’t you know I make the decision. B:（ ）, not until you（ ）me.
A. Yes, have told
B. No, have told
C. Yes tell
D. No, are telling
33. It is not（ ）for me to return all the books to the library now because I still need some of them for my research.
34. A:I love you more than her, Child. B:You mean more than（ ）love her or more than she loves（ ）?
A. you, me
B. I, you
C. you, you
D. I, me
35. Free medical service is（ ）to nearly all the college students in China.
36. A: I’m told that you didn’t do the work. B: Oh，（ ）.
A. No, I did
B. Yes, I did
C. No, I don’t
D. Yes，I didn’t
37. Both sugar and salt can（ ）in water.
38. After talking for nearly ten hours, he（ ）to the government’s pressure at last.
39. My hands and feet were（ ）with cold as I waited for the bus.
40. （ ）you continue in your efforts and achieve new and greater successes.
41. A:I’d like to go to the cinema with you ,Dad. B:Sorry, my darling, but the film is（ ）for adults only.
42. A: Are you sure that you have met him before? B:（ ）I’m mistaken.
43. A:How can I get to the island you mentioned? B:You can’t get there（ ）by swimming.
A. other than
B. more than
C. rather than
D. less than
44. I（ ）like to make a suggestion.
45. A:You ought to have warned him of the danger! B:（ ）! But he wouldn’t listen!
A. So did I
B. So ought you
C. So I did
D. So I haven't
46. A:I’ve got a new job in a factory. It’s a big one. B:How many（ ）it?
A. workers in
B. work in
C. work is
D. workers is
47. A: What do you think of those curtains? B: Oh, they（ ）very well with the wallpapers, I think.
48. Mary（ ）my letter, otherwise she would have replied before now.
A. should have received
B. has received
C. couldn't have received
D. ought to have received
49. A:Your neighbors may（ ）you with playing your radio too loudly at night. B:I know. They never say anything that（ ）me especially.
A. accuse, appeals to
B. charge, appeal to
C. charge, appeals to
D. blame, appeals to
50. （ ）are kept on the farm for their meat or milk.
A. 200 head cattle
B. 200 head of cattle
C. 200 head cattles
D. 200 heads of cattle
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册