谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. A few of the drugs are ______ and not covered by insurance companies
2. As parts of the world become ______, millions of people will try to migrate to more ______ areas
A. hospitable… uninhabitable
B. uninhabitable… hospitable
C. habitable… inhospitable
D. inhospitable … uninhabitable
3. When climbing the hill, John was knocked unconscious by an ______ rolling stone
4. He changed his name, ____that nobody would find out what he had done before.
B. to think
5. ______for a long time, but he tried his best to catch up with his classmates.
A. Having been ill
B. Being ill
C. Though he was ill
D. He had been ill
6. The city council tries to ensure that any new building is ______ with the existing appearance of the city
7. You can, _____the sky is clear, see as far as the old temple on top of the mountain, but not today.
8. In his book the author explains in details the ten most important ______ of economics and illustrates their application in some fields
9. The king blamed ______ and taxes for high oil prices and suggested setting up a program of 1 billion U.S. dollars similar to those that OPEC set up before to solve the oil crisis
10. We’ve worked out a method by which our production can be raised on a large ______
11. His sources are confined ______ to those who are in a position to give valuable information, so we’d better believe what he has said
12. By no means______to move to a new place far away from her workplace, because it isn't convenient for her family and herself.
A. Jane will agree
B. will Jane agree
C. Jane will disagree
D. will Jane disagree
13. These comments came ______ specific questions which used to be asked by local newsmen
A. in addition to
B. in contrast to
C. in regard to
D. in response to
14. There is so much work____today. Would you be kind enough to lend me a hand？
A. having been done
B. to be done
C. being done
D. will be done
15. How close parents are to their children______a strong influence on the development of the children's character.
16. ______ is known to the world，Mark Twain is a great American writer.
17. _____ journalism seems like a good profession, I would prefer to be a teacher.
B. No matter
D. Now that
18. Different management practices might be the ______ for the company’s problems
19. Diana felt very much upset at _____ to the party as she had longed to go for a long time.
A. not invite
B. not to be invited
C. not inviting
D. not having been invited
20. Americans eat______vegetables per person today as they did in 1910.
A. twice as much
B. as twice many
C. twice as many
D. as twice much
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册