谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. You should try to () your ambition and be more realistic.
2. Some research workers completely () all those facts as though they never existed.
3. Any donation you can give will help us () the suffering and isolation of the homeless this New Year.
4. First published in 1927, the charts remain an () source for researchers.
5. () much is known about what occurs during sleep, the precise function of sleep and its different stages remains largely in the realm of assumption.
6. Anna was reading a piece of science fiction, completely () to the outside world.
A. having been lost
B. to be lost
7. The most basic reason why dialects should be preserved is that language helps to () a culture.
8. Mr. Smith says: “The media are very good at sensing a mood and then () it.”
9. The careless man received a ticket for speeding. He () have driven so fast.
10. He was such a () speaker that he held our attention every minute of the three-hour lecture.
11. The police are trying to find out the () of the woman killed in the traffic accident.
12. It is important to () between the rules of grammar and the conventions of written language.
13. In order to make things convenient for the people, the department is planning to set up some () shops in the residential area.
14. The manager urged his staff not to () the splendid opportunity.
15. His hand shook a little as he () the key in the lock.
16. When carbon is added to iron in proper () the result is steel.
17. The doctor had almost lost hope at one point, but the patient finally ().
A. pulled out
B. pulled through
C. pulled up
D. pulled over
18. The mayor () the police officer a medal of honor for his heroic deed in rescuing the earthquake victims.
19. His business was very successful, but it was at the () of his family life.
20. Everyone should be () to a decent standard of living and an opportunity to be educated.
21. It () you to at least 50% off the regular price of either frames or lenses when you buy both.
22. The test results are beyond (); they have been repeated in labs all over the world.
23. Vitamins are complex () that the body requires in very small mounts.
24. The group of technicians are engaged in a study which () all aspects of urban planning.
25. This is not an economical way to get more water; (), it is very expensive.
A. on the other hand
B. on the contrary
C. in short
D. or else
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册